Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

This dishwashing soap is also good . The scent it has and it does clean get soapy for that feeling that it will clean . i would recommend
Marina G.
Marina G.
Palmetto, FL

Works very good. I like the smells it's super strong makes the yucky smells go away.. also good on greased pans or pot. I like this soap
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY

Palmolive is one of my favs because when I don't use gloves to wash the dishes this soap leaves my hands so soft and it doesn't dry them
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Hollywood, FL

Palmolive is one of the best in my option. It removes the grit and grim from dishes and doesn't dry out your hands while washing either.
Jazzmine M.
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN

My go-to product since I was a kid then washing dishes at the same soap for I don't know how long price is amazing and gets the job done
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , Tennessee

This is a very good dishwashing liquid. Its definitely a strong competitor to the more admirable Dawn brand. It definitely does the job!
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY

I love the original. It cuts the grease on my plates and pans better than everything else. It smells great and doesn't dry out my skin.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Hopkinsville

Gets the grease off any dish. And doesn't leave any marks or stains. Gets the job done it doesn't smear at all. We use this on a daily.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX

Besides getting my dishes clean it keeps my hands super soft!! Have always been a fan of Palmolive ever since I was a kid doing dishes.
Meryl S.
Meryl S.
Flemington, NJ

Original is the best. Does the job like no other. Lots of suds. Cleans to a shine. No pre rinsing. Gets stuck on food off with one try

Join Now