Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Tina M.
Tina M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love how Palmolive cuts grease when I'm washing dishes. I also use it to get stains other of clothes.
Shontay h.
Shontay h.
I buy this at the dollar store and it gets the job done it lathers up very well and the price is cheap
MaKayla J.
MaKayla J.
Somerset, KY
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
One of my favorite dish soaps on the market. I love the price, and it never fails to get the job done!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. I enjoy the smell, it softens my hands, and cuts grease so easily.
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
Los Angeles, CA
Degreases and cleans dishes good.... Smell is great and leaves hands very soft...and price is awesome
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Palmolive is good but I would prefer to use dawn. Palmolive is my back up when I have run out of dawn
Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT
Great product. Suds stay in hot water a lot longer than other brands. Very reasonably priced as well.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Palmolive always gets dishes clean. The smell is great and it has lots of bubbles. Price is great too
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oviedo, FL
I wash the dishes manually and with this soap it keeps my hands feeling soft compared to other brands
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Very good price and cleans dishes great while leaving hands soft. Not harsh at all. Smells fresh too.