Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Syracuse, NY

Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

The Classic dish soap. Smells good. Removes food and grease, even from plastic. Really good price and lasts a while.
Debora V.
Debora V.
Corona, CA

Need to get those greasy pans and dishes clean, palmOlive is the number one product to use for those types of issues
Halima B.
Halima B.
Bronx, NY

This soap helps get the grease of and makes it easier for you to clean the pots especially with heavy oil and grease
Katrina C.
Katrina C.

most dish soaps leave your hands dry and cracky, this dish soap keeps your hands refreshed and has a wonderful scent
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI

The smell and strength of this is what keeps up
S buying it . I can soak my dishes with these and have no scrubbing
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY

I really like this dish soap a little goes a long way and washes well I don't have to use so much for greasy dishes
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Been using this one for ever and I love it cleans the dishes and has a great smell and doesn't leave a stain at all
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS

I like the Palmolive original dish liquid a lot. I use it all the time. It is priced good and does such a good job.
Maggy O.
Maggy O.
Sealy, TX

I like all the varieties but the original is best for me. I love the grease cutting power and the scent is awesome.

Join Now