BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Lizbeth C.
This soap is magnificent! It's super concentrated and leaves everything nice and clean and shiny!
Claudia G.
Chelsea, MA
This smell is just a nice pleasing smell and it's a nice soap to use if you're on a budget or so
Rossy T.
Camarillo, CA
This dish soap gets its job done it helps a lot in a house hold and can be used for many purposes
Sarah H.
Palmolive is great. Decent prices and cleans my pots and pans nicely. I'd definitely repurchase.
Marisa M.
This soap cleanses nicely but doesn't lather very well I feel like I go through it very quickly!
Anna L.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Cleaned my dishes, didn't leave any greasy dishes, and no stains when I spilled it accidentally.
Wendy N.
For the price you cannot go wrong with Palmolive yet I wish they had more scents to choice from.
Lori L.
Advance, NC
I love Palmolive ultra dishwashing liquid. It keeps my hands soft. Always have a bottle of this.
Maria D.
Boca Raton, FL
My mom has been using this since I was a little girl. I use it because she uses it and it works!
Jenelle P.
Work great for washing my dishes. Works against oil and grease, also isn't too harsh on my hands
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?