Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

This is a great simple dish soap that gets dishes clean and this soap smells really nice and fresh. I would recommend this soap to others.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

A small amount goes a long way ! Gentle on my hands. I love how I don't have to use a lot of soap to clean the dishes gets the job done !
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Patterson , LA

Love the smell of this dish soap! It is really good for senisitive skin, I wash dishes a lot and my hands rarely dry out when using this!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Madison, AL

Does a good job at cleaning our dishes. I like that you can buy huge tubs of it and refill the smaller bottles. It's very cost effective!
Tina T.
Tina T.
Waverly, OH

Love pamolive soap! Also keeps my dishes clean and the smell is great and fresh. Also really like the infusion soap (new) with bakig soad
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

I feel like I have to use a lot to get the same effect as thei competitive ones ...... I picked this one up but not sure if I would again
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA

It's a classic but it works marvelously. I would recommend for households because it doesn't have s strong scent and it cleans perfectly.
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.

My mother uses this dish washing liquid and it's great! It has a good smell, and leaves your dishes clean. It's super affordable as well.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Duluth, GA

Does what it should and removes oil and food residue. Can't complain about how it does on dishes, however, it is a little tough on hands.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS

Do not use this brand very often but it does work good smells good price is good . Not my first choice on dish soap but I would use again

Join Now