BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Shontay h.
Shontay h.
I buy this at the dollar store and it gets the job done it lathers up very well and the price is cheap
MaKayla J.
MaKayla J.
Somerset, KY
One of my favorite dish soaps on the market. I love the price, and it never fails to get the job done!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. I enjoy the smell, it softens my hands, and cuts grease so easily.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Eastlake, OH
This does the job you don't need anything fancy or are more expensive. I've been using this for years
Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT
Great product. Suds stay in hot water a lot longer than other brands. Very reasonably priced as well.
Darcey K.
Darcey K.
Nevada, IA
I like the basic smell of this product. It makes me feel I am doing a good job at cleaning my dishes.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Palmolive always gets dishes clean. The smell is great and it has lots of bubbles. Price is great too
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Palmolive is good but I would prefer to use dawn. Palmolive is my back up when I have run out of dawn
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oviedo, FL
I wash the dishes manually and with this soap it keeps my hands feeling soft compared to other brands
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Very good price and cleans dishes great while leaving hands soft. Not harsh at all. Smells fresh too.