BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Shontay h.
Shontay h.
I buy this at the dollar store and it gets the job done it lathers up very well and the price is cheap
MaKayla J.
MaKayla J.
Somerset, KY
One of my favorite dish soaps on the market. I love the price, and it never fails to get the job done!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oviedo, FL
I wash the dishes manually and with this soap it keeps my hands feeling soft compared to other brands
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Palmolive is good but I would prefer to use dawn. Palmolive is my back up when I have run out of dawn
Luz M.
Luz M.
Las Vegas, NV
Cleans my dishes well!! not much else to say except that it's a great product and one of my favorites
Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT
Great product. Suds stay in hot water a lot longer than other brands. Very reasonably priced as well.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Eastlake, OH
This does the job you don't need anything fancy or are more expensive. I've been using this for years
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Palmolive always gets dishes clean. The smell is great and it has lots of bubbles. Price is great too
Darcey K.
Darcey K.
Nevada, IA
I like the basic smell of this product. It makes me feel I am doing a good job at cleaning my dishes.
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
Los Angeles, CA
Degreases and cleans dishes good.... Smell is great and leaves hands very soft...and price is awesome
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?