Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

I have always used this dish soap. it works great and cuts greasy really well. love it and rarely use other products.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

The only fish liquid I use. They leave your hands super soft and you only need a drop to clean a sink full of dishes.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA

This is my second choice it's really good it doesn't leave residues which is my favorite things on products like this
Yessenia P.
Yessenia P.

It is a good product but i like to try different ones because the palmolive doesn't make enough bubblrs for my taste
C W.
C W.

I don't know that it is "ultra". False advertising

It is just the same formula..

I would recommend the cheaper brand
Iranis G.
Iranis G.
Orlando, FL

Este producto es concentrado y deja todo mas limpio, no maltrata las manos y quita el sucio rápido. Es fácil de usar
Halima B.
Halima B.
Bronx, NY

This soap helps get the grease of and makes it easier for you to clean the pots especially with heavy oil and grease
Narmathaa S.
Narmathaa S.

Cleans my dishes from any residue and it smells super fresh and clean. It doesn't dry out my hands and its affordable
Anu B.
Anu B.

I like this because I'm not allergic to it and it is a really good dish soap, it helps with tough messes especially.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Coopersburg, PA

Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh

Join Now