BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1962)
Jessica V.
Dallas, TX
I love this product . Leaves the dishes squicky clean and really bright. Its been around for awhile and we've been using this for years . I really recomment it
Stephanie S.
Kearny, NJ
It gets the dish washing done. Not sure if I'm not doing something right that I'm constantly pouring more on my sponge but it really does clean the grease out
Brittany H.
I love the smell of this dish liquid and it takes away that greasy feel and stinkiness from my daughters sippy cups after she has stashed them for a few days.
Malory C.
Palmolive is great if you are constantly washing dish and it dries out your hands. This soap helps leave your hands feeling super soft and the scent is great.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
We switched to this brand and I've never seen our dishes so clean! We can always find coupons to help subside the cost too. Works great for baby bottles too!
Marina H.
My mother used Palmolive original and so did I as I cared for my own home. Rich and creamy. Suds are awesome.and leaves my hands feeling soft and cared for.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I always stick to the original soap. I don't care much for the scent or anything fancy. I just need something that cleans my dishes and this works the best.
Maribel R.
Commerce City, CO
I've everything of this brand that you can think of. Love the smell good dish soap that leaves your skin soo soft but can't go wrong with original as well .
Steph P.
San Diego , CA
Great dish washing liquid. I feel like it is gentle for my hands, and definitely gets my dishes clean. It doesn't matter too much, but I also like the smell
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
Great dish soap, washes all the grease easily, using it every day and repurchasing, ,y ,must have product on the kitchen, would recommend, affordable as well
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?