Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Giovanna U.
Giovanna U.
Campeche,camp

I love this SOAP because it does not dry my hands and moisturizes them much, besides very good for clean
I recomend it
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

Not my favorite! It doesn't cut the grease at all! Drying to my hands! I would not recommend it! I won't buy it again!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

The only fish liquid I use. They leave your hands super soft and you only need a drop to clean a sink full of dishes.
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Calexico, CA

Tiene un olor riquisimo. Cuida mucho la piel de las manos. Para los platos es excelente pues quita muy bien la grasa.
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.

This is just your basic dish soap and works well and has a pretty normal smell that isn't overpowering, which I like.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

I have always used this dish soap. it works great and cuts greasy really well. love it and rarely use other products.
Karla M.
Karla M.

In my household this is the only dish soap we have ever used ! And it's one of our faves , leaves the dishes so clean
Candra M.
Candra M.
Benham, KY

Palmolive definitely gets the job done when it comes to my dishes. The price is great and the scent isn't bad either.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA

This is my second choice it's really good it doesn't leave residues which is my favorite things on products like this
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL

This product cleans dishes well and removes grease very well. It has a nice clean smell, and isn't harsh on my hands.

Join Now