BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1960)
Vanessa S.
San Antonio, TX
My grandmother always used Palmolive and the original scent reminds me of her !! It's a classic dishwashing soap and it always gets my dishes squeaky clean !!!
I been using this dish liquid for so many years and it works great to remove grease off your plates. It removes any odor from the plates. It last long as well!
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
Love palmolive ive always used it it works great to attack grease and grime and doesn't break out my hands or make them crack like some other fish soaps have!
Jewlez D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I believe I use this brand most when doing my dishes. My mother always did so I was use to it. It comes in may different scents and can be found in many stores
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY
I love this. I honestly sometimes use this when someone is in the bathroom and I need to wash my hands. It cleans everything out very well. Completely in love.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I've been using Palmolive since I learned how to wash dishes as a kid and now my children are using it too. This is a sample for cleaning dish in my household.
Tanaide G.
Brownsville, TX
It's an okay dish washing liquid. I like the smell even if sometimes I have to use a little too much of it in order for there to be enough to wash the dishes.
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
Great dish soap to use! It gets all the heavy washing clean, but leaves my skin soft afterwards. I like it better than other products that I have used before.
Bianca V.
If you're looking for a cheap brand that will work great use Palmolive
It's my sisters favorite
I stick to it most times , it's so easy to find and works good
Brittany H.
I love the smell of this dish liquid and it takes away that greasy feel and stinkiness from my daughters sippy cups after she has stashed them for a few days.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?