BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freeport, NY
Love this soap. Definitely helps clean grease off dishes. Good price. Definitely get your money's worth.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Roanoke, Va
Affordable and gets the job done. Fragrance is okay. May not work as well
As other dish soaps, however.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Really love the grease power fighting level of this dish soap and how gentle it really is on your hands
Jazmine A.
Jazmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this dish soap to clean my dishes and I like using this soap to clean anything that gets dirty!!
Drea C.
Drea C.
Tulare, CA
I really like using this to wash dishes it also leaves your hands soft after! Plus it's very affordable
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Oceanside, CA
It leaves the dishes very clean. I use this to clean everything. It's a pretty good soap for the price!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love how Palmolive cuts grease when I'm washing dishes. I also use it to get stains other of clothes.
Abz M.
Abz M.
This product is my go to most times cause it smells great and it really helps in taking the grease away
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Great on tough grease! Not drying on your hands. Good, classic scent. Average price among other brands.
Shontay h.
Shontay h.
I buy this at the dollar store and it gets the job done it lathers up very well and the price is cheap
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?