Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Syracuse, NY

Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

The Classic dish soap. Smells good. Removes food and grease, even from plastic. Really good price and lasts a while.
Debora V.
Debora V.
Corona, CA

Need to get those greasy pans and dishes clean, palmOlive is the number one product to use for those types of issues
Halima B.
Halima B.
Bronx, NY

This soap helps get the grease of and makes it easier for you to clean the pots especially with heavy oil and grease
Salina S.
Salina S.

Okay dish liquid; it gets the job done fine and smells great. Still prefer Dawn dish liquid over Palmolive any day.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL

I really don't care for the scent of this soap. Also, it's super thick so I feel like you go through it really fast
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI

The smell and strength of this is what keeps up
S buying it . I can soak my dishes with these and have no scrubbing
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Been using this one for ever and I love it cleans the dishes and has a great smell and doesn't leave a stain at all
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS

I like the Palmolive original dish liquid a lot. I use it all the time. It is priced good and does such a good job.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
The Woodlands, Texas

This has always been a repeat purchase for our household. I feel like it cleans better and is not harsh on my hands

Join Now