Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Nothing is as good as the original. This detergent is and will be a staple in my home. That familiar smell is comforting.
Dubelys G.
Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL

Con solo un poco alcanza para un lote de lavaplatos dejándolos limpios y libres de grasa! Y lo mejor no reseca las manos!
Brittney A.
Brittney A.

I've only used this brand a couple times but I like it . Helps to clean grease .... and it has some nice different scents
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.

It leaves my dishes clea and smelling great, I recommend this to all my friends, is very concentrate and saves you money.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC

The original works fabulous and cleans my dishes wonderfully. Its very affordable and its one of my favorite dish soaps.
Soap is really great . Leaves my dishes sparkle clean. I always go to bjs or cosco to get a big one and save some money!
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN

We get the large size from Costco and it is such a deal, it has a great mild scent and is very effective on yucky stuff!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY

Sometimes you don't need to mess with the original! i am not picky about dish soap but this one has always worked for me!
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN

Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Orlinda, TN

Great product. Palmolive is offered at a great price and keeps my dishes clean. I love the smell. That's an added bonus!