BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1964)
jay c.
The Palmolive dish liquid is great . Gets the dishes
clean. Its smells so go. I use it very often. Its inexpensive.
You can get it from any store. Its effective.
Nelly J.
This dish soap smells great and cleans thoroughly. You don't need to use a lot in order to keep your dishes clean and it rinses off well keeping the dishes shiny.
Maeve H.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic dish soap- what we always had growing up and what I continue to use today!

It can be pricier than store brands, but it really cuts through grease and pan burns.
Eva M.
I've always used this dishwashing soap probably because this is what my mom used when I was a kid. It's fairly priced, always washes dishes and keeps them clean, has a fresh clean scent that doesn't stick to dishes and I definitely would recommend
Jade H.
Powder Springs, GA
Makes scraping off gunk easy. Its just normal dish soap. Nothing spectacular. I like the smell though. It leaves your hands soft..an upside to all that hard scrubbing.
Jackii M.
Bronx, NY
I just purchase this product today and what I like is the price is right. Gets the job done at an affordable price. Dishes look spotless and that's what counts.
Cindy M.
This dish soap is very good at cleaning & helping to take that grease off the skilets. I've tried others and the grease has stuck, won't change this brand EVER!
Miriam H.
Palmolive is a brand that we have used forever. It is a trusted brand, definitely my favorite dish soap. It does not make your hands rough after washing dishes.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I've been using Palmolive since I learned how to wash dishes as a kid and now my children are using it too. This is a sample for cleaning dish in my household.
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
Great dish soap to use! It gets all the heavy washing clean, but leaves my skin soft afterwards. I like it better than other products that I have used before.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?