Add a Photo

#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.

This is just your basic dish soap and works well and has a pretty normal smell that isn't overpowering, which I like.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA

This is my second choice it's really good it doesn't leave residues which is my favorite things on products like this
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX

This is my usual. Always affordable and does the job. My dishes sget clean and smell great! Trusted branded in my HH!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL

This product cleans dishes well and removes grease very well. It has a nice clean smell, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Candra M.
Candra M.
Benham, Kentucky

Palmolive definitely gets the job done when it comes to my dishes. The price is great and the scent isn't bad either.
yer m.
yer m.
Saint Paul, MN

This dish soap is very affordable and is good too. They come in many different type but I personally like this kind.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Gastonia , Nc

My all time favorite dish soap. This stuff will make anything super clean and shines! My mom uses this and I use it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA

Leaves the dishes spotless and if you have a hard stain this is sure to clean it off. It's really cheap and worth it
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.

You get what you pay for with this product. It drys my hands out a bit and doesnt cut grease like i would like it to
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.

You can't beat the price and the fresh smell is great when you don't have a dishwasher to do the dirty work for you.

Join Now