Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Yadira R.
Yadira R.

This has always been my favorite dish washing soap. It smells so good & it's so powerful with grease that stays on dishes.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

We go between palmolive and dawn in our household. I find my only problem with palmolive is that the suds go away quickly.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA

Helps cut through grease in pans when I don't out them in the dishwasher. I like the scented one better than the original.
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS

Great product. Gets the dishes clean with no problem. It doesn't take a lot. Lots of suds to cut through grease and grime.
Shellie R.
Shellie R.

Used for the dishes and how it conditions my hand after each use! I buy the bigger bottle for the best value for my money.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Tillamook, OR

Been using this brand for years and not only on my dishes. It works good dishes. I use it to clean my art brushes as well.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX

I like it. It dissolves grease right away and leaves dishes clean.
It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave my hands dry.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA

Works really good doesn't make ur hands rough it makes them really soft wen done washing dishes and I will buy this again
Shreya K.
Shreya K.

My mother has been using this dish soap for years and it has scrubbed the grimiest pots and pans we've owned. It's great!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Nothing is as good as the original. This detergent is and will be a staple in my home. That familiar smell is comforting.