BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
My mother in law buys it at times i don't like it as much i feel like its watery and not soapy enough
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN
What else is there to say about dish soap? It gets the job done and the dishes are flawlessly clean.
Jessica P.
Kennett, MO
Palm olive leaves your hand feeling like you just got a manicure. It feels like lotion on your skin
Liz R.
Springfield, MA
I like how clean it leaves my dishes, it helps with the grease and tough stains left on the dishes.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
This soap is great! Gets the dishes clean, isn't too rough on my hands, and it's cheaper then Dawn!
Amado J.
This dish soap is a classic and it's great. It has been around for a long time and for good reason.
I give this product a 2 star, because it doesn't lather very well. It does cut through grease well.
Yetomiwa A.
Champaign, IL
Gets the job done. I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember and I have no complaints
Ina C.
Staten Island, NY
One of my favorites. I love the smell and quality. It's very good to my hands. I keep repurchasing.
Leann C.
Shirley, IN
A great dish soap
It smells great and adds a lot of bubbles to your dish water. And it cleans great
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?