BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Venessa M.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca
I've used this for years and it smells awesome and cleans even better plus it does not leave my hands dry
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
The original is the best and a classic. the smell reminds me of my mom washing dishes when I was a child.
Annette C.
Annette C.
Works like it should. I'm no dish liquid pro but i like it a lot. Smells great too which is always a plus.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fairfax, VA
It's a classic for a reason. This is still the best out there for cleaning, value, and "soft dish hands."
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freeport, NY
Love this soap. Definitely helps clean grease off dishes. Good price. Definitely get your money's worth.
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Lake forest , CA
Works great on grease and oil. Cleans very well and we love the scent. The only soap I buy for my
Dishes
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The soap I use to soak dishes and scrub pots and pans it cleans great and does a decent job at cleaning.
Jenn
Jenn
Love the original scent. Cleans real well and doesn't dry put hand in the process. Definitely recommend.
Kate T.
Kate T.
I use this in my kitchen everyday and I love it. Super super affordable and doesn't smell too bad either
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
got this as a gift for my house from my mamaw. it is def not the greatest ever but it gets the job done.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?