BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
It's good for the price but I prefer Dawn. This is too thin. You have to use a lot for all of the dishes.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
The original is the best and a classic. the smell reminds me of my mom washing dishes when I was a child.
Joseph N.
Joseph N.
Texas City, TX
This dish soap is not that strong and should only be used on light cleaning. It is cheap and smells good.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL
I use this soap daily for my pots and pans. Cuts through grease really well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Buffalo, NY
This is perfectly priced and works amazing on cutting grease. A little goes a long way with this product.
Jenn
Jenn
Love the original scent. Cleans real well and doesn't dry put hand in the process. Definitely recommend.
ayaa s.
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My everyday product when I am doing the dishes. and all I need is just a little bit and it does the job.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The soap I use to soak dishes and scrub pots and pans it cleans great and does a decent job at cleaning.
Kate T.
Kate T.
I use this in my kitchen everyday and I love it. Super super affordable and doesn't smell too bad either
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
got this as a gift for my house from my mamaw. it is def not the greatest ever but it gets the job done.