Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Roxana F.
Roxana F.

Great dish soap it smells great it really a helps taking off hard spots it is a great value I purchase this all the time
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.

It leaves my dishes clea and smelling great, I recommend this to all my friends, is very concentrate and saves you money.
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI

This is the only soap we use as a family. Everyone loves it. The price is great, love the scent, and it cleans so well.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA

I really enjoy the social washing soap because my hands don't feel dry afterwards. They actually feel super moisturize.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Ocean city , Nj

Quality brand and product that is always consistent . Standard dish soap with pleasant scent and affordable price point
Cat S.
Cat S.

Good soap! Gets my dishes clean every time! Good deal as well! I love all of the different scents this is available in!
member-696e176aa
member-696e176aa
Essington, PA

Cuts on grease and you don't even need to use a lot. The price is cheap but the products aren't. It smells amazing too!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

This is the original and best dish soap. It always cleans my dishes well and is soft on the sensitive skin on my hands.
Rayah H.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI

Great for sensitive skin. Any Palmolive brand is great to use for sensitivity. Easily removes grease. Clean nice scent.
Amy S.
Amy S.

Love the smell and this lathers up well. I always buy the 90 oz. and refill the 10oz bottle. Great price for the 90 oz.

Join Now