Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Annie C.
Annie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Gets out all the grease from the food and cleans really well purchased at a local supermarket or pharmacy
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
It's good for the price but I prefer Dawn. This is too thin. You have to use a lot for all of the dishes.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
The original is the best and a classic. the smell reminds me of my mom washing dishes when I was a child.
Joseph N.
Joseph N.
Texas City, TX
This dish soap is not that strong and should only be used on light cleaning. It is cheap and smells good.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL
Oct. 27, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I use this soap daily for my pots and pans. Cuts through grease really well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Venessa M.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca
I've used this for years and it smells awesome and cleans even better plus it does not leave my hands dry
Jenn
Jenn
Love the original scent. Cleans real well and doesn't dry put hand in the process. Definitely recommend.
ayaa s.
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My everyday product when I am doing the dishes. and all I need is just a little bit and it does the job.
Kate T.
Kate T.
I use this in my kitchen everyday and I love it. Super super affordable and doesn't smell too bad either
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Nov. 14, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
got this as a gift for my house from my mamaw. it is def not the greatest ever but it gets the job done.