BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1902)
Maria M.
Definitely one of the best. It really gets dirt and grease off of dishes and a little bit will go a long way.
Raquel D.
Ocean, NJ
For dishes is good, it's work but for hands is really bad, it let your hands extra dry, I won't recommend it
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
This is my go to Dish Soap. And lucky for me, I always get it on sale at CVS! The original scent is the best.
Yadira A.
I love using this product! it cleans the dishes real good and its affordable. It also leaves the hands soft.
Michelle S.
ozone park, NY
My mother always used Palmolive and I see why. There's no greasy feel left on the dishes. It actually cleans
Apolonia M.
Keyport , NJ
I love this dish soap it smells soooo good and makes my dishes all clean and it makes my hands smell good too
Morgan V.
Chicago , IL
Find myself repurchasing this a lot for the scent and it does a good job of degreasing. One of my favorites.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
The scent smells amazing and leaves the dishes smelling amazing....it also leaves your hands nice and smooth
Leslie G.
Hayward, CA
Go to. Can't live without and always buy the Costco bottle which is totally worth it. Leaves plates shining.
Minoo K.
Winter Haven, FL
Soft on hands, tough on grease is a very accurate motto for this particular product. Really gets the job done
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?