Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY

Sometimes you don't need to mess with the original! i am not picky about dish soap but this one has always worked for me!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC

The original works fabulous and cleans my dishes wonderfully. Its very affordable and its one of my favorite dish soaps.
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY

Palmolive works great and has been around a long time. The price is good and the product works well. It has a nice smell
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton , MN

We get the large size from Costco and it is such a deal, it has a great mild scent and is very effective on yucky stuff!
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Madison, TN

Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA

I really enjoy the social washing soap because my hands don't feel dry afterwards. They actually feel super moisturize.
Haly Q.
Haly Q.
Danville, IN

Classic dish soap! Smells great and Always gets the job done! It never dries out my hands and a little goes a long way!
Rayah H.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI

Great for sensitive skin. Any Palmolive brand is great to use for sensitivity. Easily removes grease. Clean nice scent.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

This is the original and best dish soap. It always cleans my dishes well and is soft on the sensitive skin on my hands.
Amy S.
Amy S.

Love the smell and this lathers up well. I always buy the 90 oz. and refill the 10oz bottle. Great price for the 90 oz.

Join Now