Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Sabri O.
Sabri O.

This product is absolutely wonderful I don't only use it for dishes it has a nice scent I bought it at target I believe good value for sure
Madison H.
Madison H.

This is my go to dish soap. It's reasonably priced and does its job of cleaning the dishes, also use it to get oil and grease off my hands.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Norfork, AR

We love gain products the smells are amazing and it really gets my dishes clean. I love that they have great products at affordable prices.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Sun Prairie, WI

My favorite dish soap ever! Love the smell and does a good job cleaning the dishes. You only need a little bit of soap that goes a long way
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ludington, MI

I love the smell of this dish soap and the fact that it's tough enough to cut through grease but yet gentle enough to wash your hands with.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA

It gets the job done. But more than that, absolutely love the smell. Won't ever be able to exactly put my finger on why, but it's the best.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Campos Belos- Goias

Muito bom para limpar e remover gorduras e resto de comidas. tem o cheiro agradável e fácil de manusear e não demora para obter resultados.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT

I like the old school dish soaps. That's what Palmolive reminds me of. It really cuts through the grease without having to use a ton of it
valentina f.
valentina f.
cali

Is as soft as a body soap but very effective, leaves the dishes clean and plucks the fat from them but my hands always remain moisturized.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.

This is great! A lil bit goes a long way. Keeps dishes clean and gets the grease! Smells good too. Leaves hands soft too. Highly recommend

Join Now