Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Largo, FL

I use Palmolive to clean the things that cant go into the dishwasher. It easily removes residue and doesn't dry out my hands.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Sarasota, FL

The only dish washing soap that doesn't dry out my hands. You can get it pretty much anywhere I always get mine at Walmart.
Kyra C.
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV

This dish soap is super effective and smells great! Only downfall is that it is not as gentle on the hands as other brands.
Yehudit M.
Yehudit M.

Great product and really cleans the dishes well and leaves them with a great scent too- recommend especially for the price!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL

Works well, can't complain. May have to add a little more soap to get the grease off. But have not had a bad dish soap yet.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Zion, IL

This is the only thing that I use when it comes to cleaning the dishes. it smells fresh and works well to clean the plates.
jomary c.
jomary c.

I love it! personalmente yo prefiero este es muy bueno contra la grasa y deja un olor agradable sin dejar el sabor a jabón.
Maylin L.
Maylin L.

Leaves my dishes really clean and with a great smell also love buying the big bottle to last a long time use this every day
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

These are so great! They get the job done & keep all of the dishes clean & fresh to use every time. I highly recommend them
Shellie R.
Shellie R.

Used for the dishes and how it conditions my hand after each use! I buy the bigger bottle for the best value for my money.