Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Latiesha G.
Latiesha G.
Shelton, WA

Only dish soap I use. This is the only soap that gets the greasy feeling out of my dishes and children's bottles
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

The original one is my favorite, it smells amazing. The price for these are very affordable which is a big plus.
Jada C.
Jada C.
Los Angeles

Ahaha works good on grease. Only think I don't like is that it's not super natural but always gets the job done.
Rita N.
Rita N.
Sayreville, NJ

This is an everyday use fr me and honestly it does the job perfectly well no complaints here have used for years
Ala S.
Ala S.

I'm using Palmolive for more than 10 years, when I decide to try a new brand, quickly I return back to Palmolive
Shadia A.
Shadia A.

Palmolive is such a nice brand. I often buy my soaps from there and they smell amazing. It is really good value.
Diadina B.
Diadina B.
Hanover, IL

With a large family there are mountains of dishes, Palmolive is one of my go to detergents to tackle this chore.
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom only uses this type of soap she likes it a lot it also has a great smell to it and it does work very well
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR

Love all of there products. Doesn't dry out your hands when using it to wash dishes and a little goes a long way
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA

This dish liquid keeps my hands soft while cleaning my dishes makes a lot of suds so I don't have to use to much

Join Now