BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2003)
Aislinn S.
Lexington, KY
I use this to clean my dishes and give my dogs baths! Both always come out squeaky clean. It doesn't irritate my skin or my pets, and always removes any food from my dishes.
Mari Jo K.
Florham Park, NJ
Easy to use bottle, gets grease off of anything. Very affordable, decent smell. I have used it on dishes and on clothes if I spill something. You can find it any grocery type store.
Always know I can rely on this and does a very good job of cleaning. Has an amazing scent and is such a good value with the type of quality. I buy this at my local grocery store and always buy more when needed.
Mayra S.
Merced, CA
Will always be my all time favorite dish soap! Most dish soaps give your sponge a weird smell after a using it but Palmolive does not. Definitely gives your money's worth!
Ana C.
Leaves my dishes super clean with no greasy residue small amount does it's job therefore it's a long lasting dish soap and what I like most is that it doesn't dry my hands
Michelle R.
Crete, IL
I was raised using this product. I don't care for the smell but cleans great. I buy it from the local Target and its not my first choice for detergent but it is affordable.
Asma N.
Ahhh the classic that i grew up with seeing my mom use it. that's why i trust the brand and now that I'm on my own in dorms, i use this myself. cuts out grease amazingly
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY
This is honestly my favorite dish soap I love the way it fights grease and the fragrance it has and leaves on the dishes. It also makes my hands smell and feel vary good
Carrera G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This dish detergent is a household stable I love it compared to other brands. It smells good and it gets the job done I also use it for other things outside of dishes.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK
Trusted, faithful, consistently drivers clean residue free dishes. I love the clean smell and the fact that it rinses easily from the dishes leaving them squeaky clean!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?