Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Janet W.
Janet W.
Manteno, IL

Love the price and one of best dish soaps out there. Does the job of grease cutting, and never have been disappointed.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Great dishsoap cleans heavy stuck on food and other tough stuck on stuff purchased it a target and always does the job
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

Not my favorite! It doesn't cut the grease at all! Drying to my hands! I would not recommend it! I won't buy it again!
Donna K.
Donna K.
Biloxi, MS

I find this product too soapy and leaves a sticky film on my hands, regardless of how much soap is used on the dishes.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Lompoc+

I always use the original , the other scents can be overwhelming, so why mess with something that already works great!
Fernanda F.
Fernanda F.
Orlando, FL

I really like of this product.
I just bought it for 3 months. Do not let the resected hands or strong smell in the dish
Malanna C.
Malanna C.

We like this product for hand washing our dishes, It gets them clean and doesn't leave a residue. It smells great too.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Really it all comes down to price. This is a cheap dis soap, and it does the job without any extra bells and whistles.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
port of spain

What I love about this dishwashing liquid is that its gentle on the hands, while getting tough jobs done on my dishes.
Karla M.
Karla M.

In my household this is the only dish soap we have ever used ! And it's one of our faves , leaves the dishes so clean

Join Now