Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Soap is really great . Leaves my dishes sparkle clean. I always go to bjs or cosco to get a big one and save some money!
rachelle a.
rachelle a.

This soap really does work quite well at cutting the grease and food, although it was a bit hard on my hands I must say.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Orlinda, TN

Great product. Palmolive is offered at a great price and keeps my dishes clean. I love the smell. That's an added bonus!
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY

Palmolive works great and has been around a long time. The price is good and the product works well. It has a nice smell
Roxana F.
Roxana F.

Great dish soap it smells great it really a helps taking off hard spots it is a great value I purchase this all the time
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN

Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI

This is the only soap we use as a family. Everyone loves it. The price is great, love the scent, and it cleans so well.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA

I really enjoy the social washing soap because my hands don't feel dry afterwards. They actually feel super moisturize.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

This is the original and best dish soap. It always cleans my dishes well and is soft on the sensitive skin on my hands.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Ocean city , Nj

Quality brand and product that is always consistent . Standard dish soap with pleasant scent and affordable price point

Join Now