Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA

I really enjoy the social washing soap because my hands don't feel dry afterwards. They actually feel super moisturize.
Rayah H.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI

Great for sensitive skin. Any Palmolive brand is great to use for sensitivity. Easily removes grease. Clean nice scent.
member-696e176aa
member-696e176aa
Essington, PA

Cuts on grease and you don't even need to use a lot. The price is cheap but the products aren't. It smells amazing too!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
port of spain

What I love about this dishwashing liquid is that its gentle on the hands, while getting tough jobs done on my dishes.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD

This is my go to dishwashing soap I keep everything clean it's cheap and not too pricey I buy it at Walmart and target
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL

This dish soap scrubs away dirt efficiently. I love this product! The smell is mild and leaves hands feeling soft too.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Manteno, IL

Love the price and one of best dish soaps out there. Does the job of grease cutting, and never have been disappointed.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Lompoc+

I always use the original , the other scents can be overwhelming, so why mess with something that already works great!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Great dishsoap cleans heavy stuck on food and other tough stuck on stuff purchased it a target and always does the job
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

Not my favorite! It doesn't cut the grease at all! Drying to my hands! I would not recommend it! I won't buy it again!

Join Now