Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA

Doesn't dry my hands out like Dawn dish soap does. It gets all the touch grease and burnt on food off with some elbow grease.
francesca m.
francesca m.

this product really gets the job done. it also keeps my hands very very soft. sometimes i'll just use it to wash my hands lol
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Largo, FL

I use Palmolive to clean the things that cant go into the dishwasher. It easily removes residue and doesn't dry out my hands.
Tyreeka S.
Tyreeka S.
Philadelphia, PA

We use this more then we use any other dish liquid it get all the grease spot and stain out of the pot, pan bowl and more...
Gretchen F.
Gretchen F.

I bought this on sale for $3 for a big bottle. It cleans well and does work on grease, not as well as dawn, but does the job
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL

There is nothing better than the original palmolive. the smell, the effectiveness, the price, the feel of my hand. I LOVE IT
Ana M.
Ana M.
Raleigh, NC

Leaves hands feeling dry but gets out the tough grease on most pans and dishes. Would not recommend to use for heavy washes.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT

Love the quality of it . It lathers very well & rinses with no left on film or residue & isn't harsh on my hands/skin either
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

My go to dish soap. Good price, cleans well, does not dry out my hands, and not to thin or thick as it comes out the nozzle.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

Love the scent, and it suds up really nice. Gets tough grease off in conjunction with hot water. Rinses clean & great price!