BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Kelly S.
I love this original scent and really works well on grease. I sometimes use this on grease stains in my clothes. I usually purchase at staples stores for a good price.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK
Trusted, faithful, consistently drivers clean residue free dishes. I love the clean smell and the fact that it rinses easily from the dishes leaving them squeaky clean!
Carrera G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This dish detergent is a household stable I love it compared to other brands. It smells good and it gets the job done I also use it for other things outside of dishes.
Greg D.
Clayton, NC
I buy this from CVS when they have it on sale. I switch between this and dawn depending what is on sale. Very good detergent with plenty of fragrances to choose from.
Barb R.
Oakland, CA
I've used other brands but always come back to original Palmolive. It works. Period. And leaves hands nice and soft. You can buy it anywhere so it is very convenient.
Yukari C.
Silvis, IL
My mother used this when I was growing up and it just stuck with me. I love the different smells! As well the texture! And like mother says a little runs a long way.
I use this dish liquid every day.Its the best because I don't have to use to much when I wash dishes or my pots.The grease falls on off without having to scrub a lot
Asly C.
Winston Salem, NC
This is your basic dishwasher smell their isn't nothing too special about it other than what a typical fish soap does it clean very well the smell isn't there though.
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY
I like this dish soap but it's not my go to. The smell is nothing special. There are other soaps that smell better. I think the price is comparable to other brands.
Svitlana L.
Carmel, NY
We have been using this in our house for years now, rinses well, no residue, the smell is fine too and most important, it leaves my dishes squeaky clean, even pots
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?