Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
LaShelle F.
LaShelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Cleans really good .. only a small amount needed. Long lasting suds. Nice smelling. the price is reasonable
Anaise V.
Anaise V.
I've tried other brand of dish soaps and nothing removes grease from my pans and dishes like this one does.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This dish washing liquid works well, but seems to disappear quickly. It is pretty cheap when it is on sale.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Works great for dishes and clothes! Yup I said it! Clothes! It helps remove stains off of clothes very well
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Jan. 8, 2017, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I personally think this original formula cleans the best have been using it for years definitely a favorite
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX
This is the original dish cleaner. Rips off all grease (even off clothing) and always leaves a nice scent.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Can leave my hands dry but otherwise it cleans my dishes pretty well. Gets the job done for a great price.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Los Angeles, CA
The original Palmolive is my favorite one! I love the original scent of this dish wash leaves them clean !
Darsee H.
Darsee H.
Nov. 13, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Great value, effective, is not strong smelling and doesn't irritate my skin. Definitely worth the purchase
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
Cleans great and cut through grease great! I use this all the time. Has a clean smell which I really love.