Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

It makes a lot of soap I used this all my life and still like it and it cleans really well . I like how thick it is compare to other brands .
Emily G.
Emily G.
Grapevine, TX

A little goes a long way! Works great for cleaning food off of dishes. I mix a little in a spray bottle with water and it lasts a lot longer!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Portland, OR

One of these puppies will last me forever. I love the way it cleans, and its a great value. This will get grease off of anything. Literally.
Karissa S.
Karissa S.

I use Palmolive because it's consistently isn't to thick and I for some reason really live the smell. I buy the huge bottles from sams club!
Yanelly F.
Yanelly F.

Excellent products clean in depth, not expensive and very affordable would always accompany you. I also recommend it. I always have a spare.
Abi P.
Abi P.

Works great, smells great! I haven't had any issues with it drying out my skin which is a huge plus because I have incredibly sensitive skin
Jasminne M.
Jasminne M.
Chino, CA

This dish soap is amazing. It is a classic , it removes even the thickest oil residue left on pans from greasy cooking. It has a nice scent.
Kati F.
Kati F.

An absolute must for every kitchen sink. Inexpensive and gets off tough messes on dishes and gentle enough to even utilize around the house/
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC

Palmolive is my absolute favorite dish detergent. Nothing I've used suds as well as Palmolive. It cleans and removes stuck on grease easily.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.

you can never go wrong with orginal. Palmolive works wonders. Soak my dishes with Palmolive and food comes off easily. Price is reasonable.

Join Now