BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ
Foams up great and cuts through grease and food pretty greatly. Smells good and a little goes a long ways
Annette C.
Works like it should. I'm no dish liquid pro but i like it a lot. Smells great too which is always a plus.
Kate T.
I use this in my kitchen everyday and I love it. Super super affordable and doesn't smell too bad either
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The soap I use to soak dishes and scrub pots and pans it cleans great and does a decent job at cleaning.
Kayla o.
Lake forest, CA
Works great on grease and oil. Cleans very well and we love the scent. The only soap I buy for my
Dishes
Jenn
Love the original scent. Cleans real well and doesn't dry put hand in the process. Definitely recommend.
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My everyday product when I am doing the dishes. and all I need is just a little bit and it does the job.
Kelsey K.
Freeport, NY
Love this soap. Definitely helps clean grease off dishes. Good price. Definitely get your money's worth.
Abz M.
This product is my go to most times cause it smells great and it really helps in taking the grease away
Tina M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love how Palmolive cuts grease when I'm washing dishes. I also use it to get stains other of clothes.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?