Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Cat S.
Cat S.

Good soap! Gets my dishes clean every time! Good deal as well! I love all of the different scents this is available in!
Amy S.
Amy S.

Love the smell and this lathers up well. I always buy the 90 oz. and refill the 10oz bottle. Great price for the 90 oz.
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI

This is the only soap we use as a family. Everyone loves it. The price is great, love the scent, and it cleans so well.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA

I really enjoy the social washing soap because my hands don't feel dry afterwards. They actually feel super moisturize.
Rayah H.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI

Great for sensitive skin. Any Palmolive brand is great to use for sensitivity. Easily removes grease. Clean nice scent.
member-696e176aa
member-696e176aa
Essington, PA

Cuts on grease and you don't even need to use a lot. The price is cheap but the products aren't. It smells amazing too!
Malanna C.
Malanna C.

We like this product for hand washing our dishes, It gets them clean and doesn't leave a residue. It smells great too.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD

This is my go to dishwashing soap I keep everything clean it's cheap and not too pricey I buy it at Walmart and target
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL

This dish soap scrubs away dirt efficiently. I love this product! The smell is mild and leaves hands feeling soft too.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Manteno, IL

Love the price and one of best dish soaps out there. Does the job of grease cutting, and never have been disappointed.

Join Now