Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
jomary c.
jomary c.

I love it! personalmente yo prefiero este es muy bueno contra la grasa y deja un olor agradable sin dejar el sabor a jabón.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Sarasota, FL

The only dish washing soap that doesn't dry out my hands. You can get it pretty much anywhere I always get mine at Walmart.
Yehudit M.
Yehudit M.

Great product and really cleans the dishes well and leaves them with a great scent too- recommend especially for the price!
Erica O.
Erica O.
Zion, IL

This is the only thing that I use when it comes to cleaning the dishes. it smells fresh and works well to clean the plates.
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Toronto, ON

I really dislike this brand. All of their dish soaps leave my dishes feeling greasy. I prefer Dawn over this brand 10-fold.
Yadira R.
Yadira R.

This has always been my favorite dish washing soap. It smells so good & it's so powerful with grease that stays on dishes.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA

Helps cut through grease in pans when I don't out them in the dishwasher. I like the scented one better than the original.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

These are so great! They get the job done & keep all of the dishes clean & fresh to use every time. I highly recommend them
Sara P.
Sara P.

Cleans the dishes well! Does not harm my hands and it smells really great. There is not much more you need in a dish soap.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

We go between palmolive and dawn in our household. I find my only problem with palmolive is that the suds go away quickly.

Join Now