Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Schenectady, NY

My family has been using this dish soap since I was a kid, so naturally when I moved out I continued to use this product.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
McAllen

Love this product and the price. It's a good strength that lasts for its price and leaves a great shine and clean behind.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.

I've only used this brand a couple times but I like it . Helps to clean grease .... and it has some nice different scents
Josette H.
Josette H.

Omg my hands were soooo sooooft after using this, and my dishes got soooo clean. Would totes buy again lolzomgomgbbqsause
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX

I like it. It dissolves grease right away and leaves dishes clean.
It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave my hands dry.
Dubelys G.
Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL

Con solo un poco alcanza para un lote de lavaplatos dejándolos limpios y libres de grasa! Y lo mejor no reseca las manos!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Cuts through grease and does the job well. The scent is nice. I would recommend to others. I purchased at dollar general.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA

Works really good doesn't make ur hands rough it makes them really soft wen done washing dishes and I will buy this again
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

It does the job for the price . I don't like that it leaves your hands feeling weird . The scent after a while fades away
Shreya K.
Shreya K.

My mother has been using this dish soap for years and it has scrubbed the grimiest pots and pans we've owned. It's great!

Join Now