Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Angel H.
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD

This dish liqiud is a favorite of mine. It smells great. Cleans dishes great, even greasy ones. It leaves my hands super soft.
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL

This Is my go to dish liquid. No matter what I try I always go back to the original Palmolive . Good packaging and nice scent.
Joycelyn A.
Joycelyn A.
Carle Place, NY

Really cuts through the grease and the grime on really tough baked on mess. Really cuts through the oily film that's on dishes
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Houston

Gets rid of grease with just a bit of product left to settle in. Does a better job compared to other dish soaps I have tried.
tanya e.
tanya e.
Union, MO

Have used this for years.love how it leaves your hands soft after washing.great value.cleans hands and dishes.nice scent too.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

A great dish liquid to have on the side. It does wonders when quickly cleaning dishes before loading them in the dishwasher .
Coreena W.
Coreena W.
Tucson, AZ

I love this stuff because it's great for my hands and really cleans my dishes. Even ones that have been sitting for two days!
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ

Been using this soap since I could remember. My mom always had it around and I don't use any others. Great smell. Smell fresh
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA

Doesn't dry my hands out like Dawn dish soap does. It gets all the touch grease and burnt on food off with some elbow grease.
francesca m.
francesca m.

this product really gets the job done. it also keeps my hands very very soft. sometimes i'll just use it to wash my hands lol