BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca
I've used this for years and it smells awesome and cleans even better plus it does not leave my hands dry
Joseph N.
Texas City, TX
This dish soap is not that strong and should only be used on light cleaning. It is cheap and smells good.
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ
Foams up great and cuts through grease and food pretty greatly. Smells good and a little goes a long ways
Annette C.
Works like it should. I'm no dish liquid pro but i like it a lot. Smells great too which is always a plus.
Sue P.
Lancaster, NY
This is perfectly priced and works amazing on cutting grease. A little goes a long way with this product.
Kelly M.
Fairfax, VA
It's a classic for a reason. This is still the best out there for cleaning, value, and "soft dish hands."
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL
I use this soap daily for my pots and pans. Cuts through grease really well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Ashley P.
The original is the best and a classic. the smell reminds me of my mom washing dishes when I was a child.
Annie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Gets out all the grease from the food and cleans really well purchased at a local supermarket or pharmacy
Kate T.
I use this in my kitchen everyday and I love it. Super super affordable and doesn't smell too bad either
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?