BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Vanitty C.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ
Leaves yur hands & dishes smelling so good.
& yur hands feel soft , plus your dishes are sparkling clean ☺️👌🏼
Mary P.
Mary P.
Plains, PA
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid works great on the dishes but leaves your hands feeling slightly greasy.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved before used a dish whit odor roses , lemon etc but now used this and i loved my dishes smell so good
kim h.
kim h.
Charlotte, NC
Unfortunately this brand makes my nails brittle. After finishing a whole bottle, I would not buy it anymore.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL
This is my go to dish soap. It's cost effective and cleans so nicely that I don't need to scrub a whole lot.
Laura R.
Laura R.
I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Doraville
Smell is good and also cleans my dishes real well. Not too expensive and come in large sizes which is better
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Best of the best and this original formula is just that. Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean and hands soft.
Bridget I.
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this dish liquid it's the only thing I buy. It keeps the dishes clean and it not drying to the hands.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Loves this soon , gets my dishes clean and smells good. I recommend this product it surely won't disappoint!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?