Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Heights, MI

Awesome dish soap the really gets out the hard dried food and the greasy pots and pans! So powerful it dries of my hands too!
Coreena W.
Coreena W.
Tucson, AZ

I love this stuff because it's great for my hands and really cleans my dishes. Even ones that have been sitting for two days!
tanya e.
tanya e.
Union, MO

Have used this for years.love how it leaves your hands soft after washing.great value.cleans hands and dishes.nice scent too.
Masha H.
Masha H.
San Antonio, TX

Very effective dish washing liquid. Neutralizes grease very efficiently. Leaves dishes shiny and clean. Available at Walmart.
Ana V.
Ana V.
El Paso, TX

This is my go to dish soap. Leaves everything clean and my hands don't feel ugly afterwards. I really recommend this product.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Houston

Gets rid of grease with just a bit of product left to settle in. Does a better job compared to other dish soaps I have tried.
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ

Been using this soap since I could remember. My mom always had it around and I don't use any others. Great smell. Smell fresh
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

A great dish liquid to have on the side. It does wonders when quickly cleaning dishes before loading them in the dishwasher .
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Woodside, NY

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!
Doesn't leave my hands dry , makes the dishes smell great and a little truly does go a long way with this.
Luxelys B.
Luxelys B.

I love the smell of this liquid soap for dishes, it leaves my dishes without fat, very clean and with a very pleasant smell.

Join Now