BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1960)
Alexis K.
Columbus, OH
Always a go to when I get dish soap. It did spill on my counter once and stained it yellow, so that's not fun.... Ended up switching to the clean soap. This stuff is still effective though.
mason h.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great product very touch of grease and it doesn't leave a film on the dishes and the smell is good too it isn't really a chemical smell like some other dish soaps definitely would buy again
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I like using this dish soap because it leaves my hands nice and moisturized. Some other dish soaps leave my hands feeling dry and that is one thing I hate the most. Such a good dish soap!
Trang T.
Stockton, CA
This product does an amazing job cleaning our dishes! A little goes a long way & cleaning tougher stains are a lot easier to clean with the help of this product. Will continue to purchase
Elaine D.
Ever since my first pregnancy, I can't stand the smell of the original soap. It's just so bland and chemically. It works well though so I just try to find a different scent if possible.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Really clean my dishes leaving it smelling good. After use it my hands feel soft. This product is affordable, I really like it and buy it al the time. I recommend it!
Maddie D.
Westfield, NY
I love the scent and effectiveness of this product. It leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized while cleaning my dishes perfectly. It is affordable and works great. I would
Definitely buy again and recommend to anyone
Kat K.
Milwaukee, WI
It works great as soap but as far as getting off the thought stuck in grease I wouldn't use it. It is a decent price but also leaves your hand feeling like their is a residue on it. If you are looking just for soap you could buy this but, I would recommend using Dawn instead.
Rheanna C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is always my go to dish detergent! It cleans well and cuts grease like no other dish soap. The smell is just an amazing scent to add to the kitchen. I love the green color too!!!
Erin H.
Basic dish detergent. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave any sort of residue. Doesn't dry out my hands, or cause then the feel greasy. Doesn't damage dishes with hand painted details.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?