Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the way the grease comes out when I am washing my dishes. My mom uses it and I use it at home as well.
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL
Cuts on grease and cleans dishes wonderfully. Very little cost. I do prefer dawn instead of Palmolive though.
Anayeli P.
Anayeli P.
This is a good dish soap. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell and overall its a really good dish soap.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is my go to Dish Soap. And lucky for me, I always get it on sale at CVS! The original scent is the best.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Doraville
Smell is good and also cleans my dishes real well. Not too expensive and come in large sizes which is better
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.
Best of the best and this original formula is just that. Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean and hands soft.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL
This is my go to dish soap. It's cost effective and cleans so nicely that I don't need to scrub a whole lot.
Bridget I.
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this dish liquid it's the only thing I buy. It keeps the dishes clean and it not drying to the hands.
Laura R.
Laura R.
I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved before used a dish whit odor roses , lemon etc but now used this and i loved my dishes smell so good