BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York
Cleans dishes well. It latgers andbubbles good. It also doesn't make your hands feel all soft and prune like.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Plains, PA
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid works great on the dishes but leaves your hands feeling slightly greasy.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT
This is my go to Dish Soap. And lucky for me, I always get it on sale at CVS! The original scent is the best.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved before used a dish whit odor roses , lemon etc but now used this and i loved my dishes smell so good
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL
This is my go to dish soap. It's cost effective and cleans so nicely that I don't need to scrub a whole lot.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Doraville
Smell is good and also cleans my dishes real well. Not too expensive and come in large sizes which is better
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.
Best of the best and this original formula is just that. Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean and hands soft.
Laura R.
Laura R.
I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Loves this soon , gets my dishes clean and smells good. I recommend this product it surely won't disappoint!
kim h.
kim h.
Charlotte, NC
Unfortunately this brand makes my nails brittle. After finishing a whole bottle, I would not buy it anymore.