Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
A W.
A W.

Smells so good, I don't do dishes in the sink very often but when I do I'm sure to use this stuff. Gets all of the residue off of the food. Love
Michele V.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY

Palmolive is one of the few dish liquids that doesn't break out my skin. The lather is fantastic and it cuts grease at an excellent price point.
Raina L.
Raina L.
Lakeland, FL

It's a non expensive product that gets the job done but it could be better. It has a good scent but it doesn't clean the dishes to a full extent
Maria L.
Maria L.
Mission, TX

It's a regular household item that I recommend. They leave the dishes clean and don't have a weird after smell that most cleaning supplies have.
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL

I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, ON

This dish liquid is great because it's so thick. I usually use this one if I need to soak pans overnight, and they're good to go in the morning!
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

If i cant get ahold of original dawn this is the next best thing. Great at removing grease, but i feel like i have to use a lot of this product.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.

I really like this soap on some occasions because i feel like sometimes it doesn't always do a good job of removing grease and dirt from dishes.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ

Works well, has a decent smell. Priced for those who need a great deal that actually works! When I get low on money I get this brand every time!
amanda g.
amanda g.

Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget

Join Now