Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
tina w.
tina w.
Windsor, Ontario

Works great on hard to scrub dishes. The scents are pleasant and soft on hands. Use this for the for stains on clothes as well. Works perfectly!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.
Anita E.
Anita E.

really good dish soap, making glass shiny without streaks, and it does not make your hands dry but rather soft. I would definitely recommend it
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tarzana, CA

I think I Palmolive cleans my dishes better then most other dish soaps. It's gets off all the residue and grease without having to work to hard
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Auburn, CA

You can't beat Palmolive. It's the best dish washing soap there is. It always gets rid of the grime on my dishes and leaves them sparkly clean.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX

Kitchen staple. Have used for years. Cuts grease and leaves dishes and sink clean and spot free. Reasonably priced and coupons always available
Eve G.
Eve G.
Cypress, CA

The stuff works so good and the price is great. It doesn't dry your hands when you wash dishes. The scent is ok. Costco always has a good deal.
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA

This is the original soap, my mom, grandma and everyone in my whole family uses this soap this is the soap since our grandmas were young ladies
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

This soap cleans well and cuts grease but it doesn't foam up a lather well and I end up using more than if I had bought the concentrated kind.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pleasanton

This soap has been working really well for all my dish needs. It really works through the oils and gets rid of everything on my pots and pAns.

Join Now