Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
North Adams, MA

I feel as though I have to always use more of this soap than others. It works well enough, but it's definitely not my favorite.
Medina, OH

Talk about a great dish soap. I swear by this stuff in our kitchen. If I have to wash the dishes by hand this is my go to soap.
Felicia A.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma

I like the price of palmolive .I can't say it's the best because it doesn't get grease off of dishes bit for the price it's. OK
Crystal H.
Crystal H.

Can't really complain, it's my go to dishwashing liquid. Affordable and effective, greats at removing grease and stuck on food.
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL

This Is my go to dish liquid. No matter what I try I always go back to the original Palmolive . Good packaging and nice scent.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV

Love Palmolive! Makes me think of my grandma every time I use it! Fresh scent. Affordable. Does the job to get my dishes clean.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville

This is classic! The original scent is simply the best! The quality of the product is also great, one of my top dish cleaners.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA

Comparable to dawn. I like the scent of the original it just smells clean! This soap is drying though if you hand wash dishes.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA

We use this mostly and it works great! It really gets the grease and cooked on foods of easily. Also is not to harsh on hands.
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX

Good buy. Cleans the dishes and does its job. Pretty sure a lot of people use them so I don't think I need to really recommend.