Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

It does the job for the price . I don't like that it leaves your hands feeling weird . The scent after a while fades away
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA

Works really good doesn't make ur hands rough it makes them really soft wen done washing dishes and I will buy this again
Shreya K.
Shreya K.

My mother has been using this dish soap for years and it has scrubbed the grimiest pots and pans we've owned. It's great!
Brittney A.
Brittney A.

I've only used this brand a couple times but I like it . Helps to clean grease .... and it has some nice different scents
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX

I like it. It dissolves grease right away and leaves dishes clean.
It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave my hands dry.
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN

Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN

We get the large size from Costco and it is such a deal, it has a great mild scent and is very effective on yucky stuff!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC

The original works fabulous and cleans my dishes wonderfully. Its very affordable and its one of my favorite dish soaps.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Orlinda, TN

Great product. Palmolive is offered at a great price and keeps my dishes clean. I love the smell. That's an added bonus!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY

Sometimes you don't need to mess with the original! i am not picky about dish soap but this one has always worked for me!

Join Now