Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Mary S.
Mary S.

I like this product because I am able to remove grease easily I like that fact that it's affordable and overall a good dish soap.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Terre Haute, IN

I will not use anything else now!!! I am usually unhappy when I try something else! Cleans And rinses well and doesn't take much
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH

Using this soap on my dishes is a great soap to use. My dishes are extremely clean and smell great after washing them with this.
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA

This dish soap makes a lot of bibles and cleans of any oil your dishes make have like how it doesn't dry your hands out as well.
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Aurora, IN

I like this soap. Smells good and does it job. It's a quality product with a good price. I never regret purchasing this product.
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is the real deal and it smells great! Washing dishes by hand is a pain but this stuff really helps get rid of messes.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA

I like this soap a lot. Smells very good and clean very well.
I use to buy at Walmart. It's cheap and I can use for a long time.
Becca T.
Becca T.
Acworth, GA

This product gets the job done but it's nothing special. The smell isn't that great but it's affordable and cleans efficiently.
Elena D.
Elena D.

Nice fresh scent, easy on skin, washes off grease easily.Kids like to use it when they are helping out in the kitchen. Love it!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA

I feel as though I have to always use more of this soap than others. It works well enough, but it's definitely not my favorite.