BY PALMOLIVE #19 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Yenny G.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
Don't understand why I always buy the "Original" one. The thing is that I love the smell plus is very strong.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
I love to wash the dishes with this product they always look sparkly clean and the smell is not overpowering.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Plains, PA
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid works great on the dishes but leaves your hands feeling slightly greasy.
Anayeli P.
Anayeli P.
This is a good dish soap. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell and overall its a really good dish soap.
Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York
Cleans dishes well. It latgers andbubbles good. It also doesn't make your hands feel all soft and prune like.
Shaqueesha W.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
It's great to have and it's reasonable as well. It works well with my dish when I don't to
Use the dishwasher
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
Our family has been using this brand of dish soap since i was very young it has always been a go to dish soap
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
This is my go to Dish Soap. And lucky for me, I always get it on sale at CVS! The original scent is the best.
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Wetumpka, AL
Classic dish soaps can't go wrong with the this classic product. Nothing to exciting but it gets the job done
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL
Cuts on grease and cleans dishes wonderfully. Very little cost. I do prefer dawn instead of Palmolive though.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?