Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Anelise N.
Anelise N.

I love the brand and I use several products, this is one of my favorites, it smells great and yields a lot, it's worth buying
Ana V.
Ana V.
El Paso, TX

This is my go to dish soap. Leaves everything clean and my hands don't feel ugly afterwards. I really recommend this product.
tanya e.
tanya e.
Union, MO

Have used this for years.love how it leaves your hands soft after washing.great value.cleans hands and dishes.nice scent too.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

A great dish liquid to have on the side. It does wonders when quickly cleaning dishes before loading them in the dishwasher .
francesca m.
francesca m.

this product really gets the job done. it also keeps my hands very very soft. sometimes i'll just use it to wash my hands lol
Coreena W.
Coreena W.
Tucson, AZ

I love this stuff because it's great for my hands and really cleans my dishes. Even ones that have been sitting for two days!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA

Doesn't dry my hands out like Dawn dish soap does. It gets all the touch grease and burnt on food off with some elbow grease.
Masha H.
Masha H.
San Antonio, TX

Very effective dish washing liquid. Neutralizes grease very efficiently. Leaves dishes shiny and clean. Available at Walmart.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Largo, FL

I use Palmolive to clean the things that cant go into the dishwasher. It easily removes residue and doesn't dry out my hands.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL

There is nothing better than the original palmolive. the smell, the effectiveness, the price, the feel of my hand. I LOVE IT

Join Now