Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sara P.
Sara P.

Cleans the dishes well! Does not harm my hands and it smells really great. There is not much more you need in a dish soap.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

We go between palmolive and dawn in our household. I find my only problem with palmolive is that the suds go away quickly.
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS

Great product. Gets the dishes clean with no problem. It doesn't take a lot. Lots of suds to cut through grease and grime.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA

Helps cut through grease in pans when I don't out them in the dishwasher. I like the scented one better than the original.
Yadira R.
Yadira R.

This has always been my favorite dish washing soap. It smells so good & it's so powerful with grease that stays on dishes.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Nothing is as good as the original. This detergent is and will be a staple in my home. That familiar smell is comforting.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA

Works really good doesn't make ur hands rough it makes them really soft wen done washing dishes and I will buy this again
Shreya K.
Shreya K.

My mother has been using this dish soap for years and it has scrubbed the grimiest pots and pans we've owned. It's great!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA

It does the job for the price . I don't like that it leaves your hands feeling weird . The scent after a while fades away
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX

I like it. It dissolves grease right away and leaves dishes clean.
It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave my hands dry.

Join Now