BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1961)
Meredith H.
Branford, CT
Love this stuff!! One small bottle lasts for several months because you only need a tiny drop to wash an entire sink's worth of dishes. The price is also very low, which is great if you're on a budget.
It does a perfectly fine job of cleaning our dishes! It's a good sign that I've never really had a desire to change dish liquids, as Palmolive has always got the job done.
Evelyn G.
Manor, TX
This product does what it's supposed to do. It is effective and removes all the food stains. It is really affordable in my opinion. The scent is nice and not too strong. I would buy this product again.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
This soap is pretty good. You have to use a little extra if you are washing a dish that had bacon or sausage grease in it, but other than that awesome! Gets really foamy and soapy. Smells great too.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
I used this before. It's a good product too.. but my husband don't like the orange one.. he says he c don't like the smell of it. He'said very picky man. But for me this is good liquid dishwasher .
Tello L.
Reedley , CA
I love how this smells. It leaves my dishes super clean and it gets rid of every single stain. It's not tough on hands, as there are some fish liquids that make your hands look like you're peeling.
Heather J.
Plymouth, MI
I usually buy this soap the most because it is always on sale and there's a coupon. I think it does a good job overall and love the grapefruit scent. Dawn is still the best for heavy grease though.
Asia N.
Really gets the tough stuff off of the dishes. I usually always wash my dishes by Hand without a dishwasher and this product doesn't dry my hands out. Excellent for dishes and I always repurchase.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
For years our family has been using this brand only and it's our favorite ! Breaks down dood on pots pans and much more this is the only soap I reccomend plus your hands always feel smooth after
bhavaani j.
milpitas, CA
It is a cheaper alternative to Dawn but I do find it is thick and needs to be diluted with water before use. But the diluted solution loses its power over time. I have to dilute it fresh and use.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?