Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA

This dish soap makes a lot of bibles and cleans of any oil your dishes make have like how it doesn't dry your hands out as well.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

My mom likes to buy this in bulk and I love using it. It smells great and I feel like it is THE ORGINIAL soap company and scent
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.

Not my favorites because it doesn't last long. Also , it stains your glass cups . it is harder to save and it feels to liquidy.
Elena D.
Elena D.

Nice fresh scent, easy on skin, washes off grease easily.Kids like to use it when they are helping out in the kitchen. Love it!
Aida A.
Aida A.

Cleans the dishes and doesn't make my hands dry at all my hands come out moisturizers after doing the dishes and smells so good
North Adams, MA

I feel as though I have to always use more of this soap than others. It works well enough, but it's definitely not my favorite.
Medina, OH

Talk about a great dish soap. I swear by this stuff in our kitchen. If I have to wash the dishes by hand this is my go to soap.
Becca T.
Becca T.
Acworth, GA

This product gets the job done but it's nothing special. The smell isn't that great but it's affordable and cleans efficiently.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Not what it used to be. Very watery and I have too use a lot to get the suds I used to get. Still looking for something better.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Doral, FL

Can't really complain, it's my go to dishwashing liquid. Affordable and effective, greats at removing grease and stuck on food.

Join Now