BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this dish liquid it's the only thing I buy. It keeps the dishes clean and it not drying to the hands.
Deardra C.
Cleveland, OH
Works great. Does not leave oily residue on dishes. I like it very much and is atimrduct i buy all the time
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This dish washing liquid works well, but seems to disappear quickly. It is pretty cheap when it is on sale.
Devin J.
Raeford, NC
I looove Palmolive dish soap it smells amazing and it removes grease so easily! It also is gentle on hands.
Emma H.
Orlando, FL
Always help remove even the toughest stains and doesn't make my hands feel dry afterwards with a nice smell
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
It really cuts grease fast. It's not my favorite soap to use because of the soapy smell but it works great.
Samantha B.
I personally think this original formula cleans the best have been using it for years definitely a favorite
LaShelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Cleans really good .. only a small amount needed. Long lasting suds. Nice smelling. the price is reasonable
Pahouaa L.
Live this dish soap. It is foamy that you only have to use a little. Great products! My all time dish soap.
Mayra P.
Lawndale, CA
Leaves dishes clean. The soap is gentle on the hands. I have sensitive hands and it does not irritate them.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?