Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

This is my favorite dish liquid to use, is smells great and really gets the job done. Not too expensive and there are always sales.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT

Palmolive is great! They have really pleasant scents, and it lathers well so you don't need to use too much to do a load of dishes!
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX

Excelente me dura mucho tiempo para mi es excelente el mejor javon para mi duro casi un mes con una botella y lavo platos a diario
Judith K.
Judith K.

Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
My mom always used Palmolive so that was my go to Brand when I moved out and still is! Cleans well and doesn't dry out your hands.
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA

I like this brand because it works great. Makes plenty of suds and cuts grease great. This is also available in bulk at SAMs club.
Mary C.
Mary C.

This soap leaves your dishes smelling really nice and it makes your hands soft while cleaning dishes. This soap works really well.
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
Ontario, CA

This really works.It takes out the grease and is nice and soapy.It leaves a nice smell.All my family members and friends use this.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ

It works amazing I only use a little goes a long way and it smells good. It moisturizers your hands and does not leave any residue
Mary S.
Mary S.

I like this product because I am able to remove grease easily I like that fact that it's affordable and overall a good dish soap.