Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL

There is nothing better than the original palmolive. the smell, the effectiveness, the price, the feel of my hand. I LOVE IT
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT

Love the quality of it . It lathers very well & rinses with no left on film or residue & isn't harsh on my hands/skin either
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

My go to dish soap. Good price, cleans well, does not dry out my hands, and not to thin or thick as it comes out the nozzle.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Largo, FL

I use Palmolive to clean the things that cant go into the dishwasher. It easily removes residue and doesn't dry out my hands.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Woodside, NY

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!
Doesn't leave my hands dry , makes the dishes smell great and a little truly does go a long way with this.
Tyreeka S.
Tyreeka S.
Philadelphia, PA

We use this more then we use any other dish liquid it get all the grease spot and stain out of the pot, pan bowl and more...
Kyra C.
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV

This dish soap is super effective and smells great! Only downfall is that it is not as gentle on the hands as other brands.
jomary c.
jomary c.

I love it! personalmente yo prefiero este es muy bueno contra la grasa y deja un olor agradable sin dejar el sabor a jabón.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Sarasota, FL

The only dish washing soap that doesn't dry out my hands. You can get it pretty much anywhere I always get mine at Walmart.
Maylin L.
Maylin L.

Leaves my dishes really clean and with a great smell also love buying the big bottle to last a long time use this every day

Join Now