Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Donna K.
Donna K.
Biloxi, MS

I find this product too soapy and leaves a sticky film on my hands, regardless of how much soap is used on the dishes.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL

This dish soap scrubs away dirt efficiently. I love this product! The smell is mild and leaves hands feeling soft too.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Manteno, IL

Love the price and one of best dish soaps out there. Does the job of grease cutting, and never have been disappointed.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX

This is my usual. Always affordable and does the job. My dishes sget clean and smell great! Trusted branded in my HH!
Justine N.
Justine N.
Ottawa, Ontario

Smells great and gets the job done! All of the grease is gone when I use this soap. Not much else explanation needed!
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.

This is just your basic dish soap and works well and has a pretty normal smell that isn't overpowering, which I like.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

I have always used this dish soap. it works great and cuts greasy really well. love it and rarely use other products.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

The only fish liquid I use. They leave your hands super soft and you only need a drop to clean a sink full of dishes.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA

This is my second choice it's really good it doesn't leave residues which is my favorite things on products like this
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL

This product cleans dishes well and removes grease very well. It has a nice clean smell, and isn't harsh on my hands.

Join Now