BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1952)
Kellianne W.
Effectively cleans my dishes but it's a little watery and not as thick as other brands. I feel like I'm constantly needing to add it to the sponge and therefore go through the bottle faster than with others.
Jessica N.
Palmolive dish liquid soap it's a great product I have try other brands but I don't change Palmolive for any other .works perfectly,I but this product at target..I do recommend you to try it don't miss it.
Elizabeth Z.
Does the job but is till believe dawn truly cud the grease. Pleasant scent and leaves my dishes clean . I actually buy this at the dollar store. I would recommend it.
Cocktails C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The original brand is so nice. It cuts grease, keeps my hands soft and very affordable. I've used this for years. I go anywhere from .99 cent store to walmart so it's easy accessible. The scent is light.
Janeth O.
This is a very good dish soap to remove the grease from dirty dishes. It is cheap and its worth the price. It doesn't irritate your skin. I bought it at Walmart and I would repurchase again because its really good.
Maurisa S.
Petersburg , Virginia
This is my go to when it come to washing dishes. I have used it all my life and would recommend it to a friend in a heart beat. The smell is also not very strong compared to other brands that i have used.
Evelyn G.
Manor, TX
This product does what it's supposed to do. It is effective and removes all the food stains. It is really affordable in my opinion. The scent is nice and not too strong. I would buy this product again.
Meredith H.
Branford, CT
Love this stuff!! One small bottle lasts for several months because you only need a tiny drop to wash an entire sink's worth of dishes. The price is also very low, which is great if you're on a budget.
It does a perfectly fine job of cleaning our dishes! It's a good sign that I've never really had a desire to change dish liquids, as Palmolive has always got the job done.
Emilie R.
San Jose, CA
It's an awesome liquid dish soap. Gets all the grease out! The dishes are left clean and spotless! Very gentle on the hands. It's a good value. Got it at Target. Nice clean scent. Definitely recommend!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?