Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Doral, FL

Can't really complain, it's my go to dishwashing liquid. Affordable and effective, greats at removing grease and stuck on food.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Chesapeak Bch, MD

My mom likes to buy this in bulk and I love using it. It smells great and I feel like it is THE ORGINIAL soap company and scent
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH

Talk about a great dish soap. I swear by this stuff in our kitchen. If I have to wash the dishes by hand this is my go to soap.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
North Adams, MA

I feel as though I have to always use more of this soap than others. It works well enough, but it's definitely not my favorite.
martha r.
martha r.
Laredo, TX

My everyday use when washing dishes. I even at times use this soap to wash my hands or even to scrub the outside of my fridge.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD

This dish liqiud is a favorite of mine. It smells great. Cleans dishes great, even greasy ones. It leaves my hands super soft.
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX

Good buy. Cleans the dishes and does its job. Pretty sure a lot of people use them so I don't think I need to really recommend.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Cherry Hill, NJ

We use this mostly and it works great! It really gets the grease and cooked on foods of easily. Also is not to harsh on hands.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV

Love Palmolive! Makes me think of my grandma every time I use it! Fresh scent. Affordable. Does the job to get my dishes clean.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
New Hyde Park, NY

This is the only dish soap that I can use that takes all the grease off pans, and is also gentle enough for my hands. Love it!

Join Now