BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
My parents had this for the longest time when I was growing up! The scent bothers me because it's too artificial and the bright green color is sketchy. It does clean out grease really effectively but as someone who is super ingredient conscious, I wouldn't want to use this on my dishes.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This is my go to sink soap for hand washing dishes. Nothing cuts through grease like this soap. I have the antibacterial version of it. A little of this goes a long way and you can often find this on sale. I have found large bottles of it at Big Lots at times for an excellent price.
Janira R.
Janira R.
Ontario, CA
My mom has always use this so I kept using it as well its not like the other soaps that are really watered down all u need is a little and your good and I don't think it's too much either I rather spend the money and buy this then something else that I have to use double the amount
Michelle  N.
Michelle N.
Austin , TX
A great basic dish soap that does the trick, without many extra benefits. It doesn't provide much in the way of moisturizing my hands like other similar products, and the scent is pretty basic.
But overall, it is easy to find at major stores and I wouldn't be upset to buy it again!
Kim N.
Kim N.
This is the original dishwashing detergent I remember my mother buying when I was growing up. It is at a good price point and can be purchased at most grocery stores or big box stores. It does a good job at cleaning your dishes and cutting through the grease. I would recommend it!
Chideraa M.
Chideraa M.
This is okay.It's not good for fighting grease,or stuck on stains. It gets stuff mostly clean but i don't think it gets it completely clean. It is a good price so you get what you pay for.The scent of it is nice. I would recommend it if you're on a budget. It runs out quickly too.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Duncan, OK
My husband makes fun of me for buying this... I love it. I love that it's less expensive than many other brands. Oddly I like the way it smells and all the frothy bubbles! I usually grab a bottle when I'm in Walmart. I know it's silly, but I'd recommend it to just about anyone!
Kat K.
Kat K.
Milwaukee, WI
It works great as soap but as far as getting off the thought stuck in grease I wouldn't use it. It is a decent price but also leaves your hand feeling like their is a residue on it. If you are looking just for soap you could buy this but, I would recommend using Dawn instead.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Sebastopol, CA
I use Palmolive Original Dish soap every day. Why? Because it's the original, and been around forever, so you know it works! Cuts the grease, and leaves a fresh scent. I even use it at work, in a hospital. If the hospital is using it, you know it's going to clean really well.
Jenea S.
Jenea S.
Linden, NJ
I don't know what it is about the original scent of this dish liquid. I just smells so fresh and clean. I usually pick this up from target at a great price. As far as I'm concerned there are no cons with this dish liquid. It cuts through grease and cleans my dishes very well.