BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kim N.
This is the original dishwashing detergent I remember my mother buying when I was growing up. It is at a good price point and can be purchased at most grocery stores or big box stores. It does a good job at cleaning your dishes and cutting through the grease. I would recommend it!
Chideraa M.
This is okay.It's not good for fighting grease,or stuck on stains. It gets stuff mostly clean but i don't think it gets it completely clean. It is a good price so you get what you pay for.The scent of it is nice. I would recommend it if you're on a budget. It runs out quickly too.
Kat K.
Milwaukee, WI
It works great as soap but as far as getting off the thought stuck in grease I wouldn't use it. It is a decent price but also leaves your hand feeling like their is a residue on it. If you are looking just for soap you could buy this but, I would recommend using Dawn instead.
Jenea S.
Linden , NJ
I don't know what it is about the original scent of this dish liquid. I just smells so fresh and clean. I usually pick this up from target at a great price. As far as I'm concerned there are no cons with this dish liquid. It cuts through grease and cleans my dishes very well.
Heather P.
Sebastopol, CA
I use Palmolive Original Dish soap every day. Why? Because it's the original, and been around forever, so you know it works! Cuts the grease, and leaves a fresh scent. I even use it at work, in a hospital. If the hospital is using it, you know it's going to clean really well.
Alyssa M.
Yuma, AZ
The large refillable bottles can honestly last my household a good year. Unlike most dish soap, very little of this goes a long way. So much so that like many Mexican households we add water to it lol. All joking aside, it gets the job done and I have yet to be disappointed.
Courtney K.
atlantic city, NJ
Why fix something that is not broke? This is seriously what I consider a staple and although I want to only buy those 'all natural' items for my house this dish soap is seriously the best bang for your buck and worth it. I think we've used it for so long I know no different.
miriam h.
Escondido, CA
We have always used this Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid soap. The scent is pretty good and it leaves our dishes smelling pretty good and it leaves them nice and clean. It doesn't dry up your hands after your done using it, and I recommend this and repurchase it again.
Kelsey B.
This soap works great and always leaves my dishes clean. It has a nice scent and does not dry out my hands. It is rather cheap, and you can often get big bottles of it at places like Dollar Tree for even a better price. This is a great value and I would highly recommend it.
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK
I thought the product was great as well as inexpensive. I do not like that they currently test on animals though. Palmolive also said they were working to stop animal testing and haven't done anything to stop it. I won't purchase again and I encourage others to do the same.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?