Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc

Just found this product in a small bottle at the dollar tree!! Such a lovely clean scent! My favorite cheap dish detergent. It leaves my dishes sparkling clean and my hands soft to touch. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family, I myself will surely be buying this again!
Emma C.
Emma C.

Absolutely love this. My grandma sed this soap to wash her dishes, and every time i use this soap i am taken back to days when i would help her in the kitchen. This soap has a pretty good cleaning power, and wont dry out your hands after a good load of dishes. Cant go wrong with Palmolive!
Influence K.
Influence K.

I always happen to buy only this dish soap, in big pack and keep refilling. It cleans the dishes, is standard, no surprises with smell/ability to clean/ cost. It lathers well and cleans all my heavy soiled dishes very well. Overall, a good product, not expensive, and does an excellent job.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

I only do dishes with antibacterial soap and usually Palmolive is the only brand I can find that says it's antibacterial. It smells great and cleans off really tough stays if you let the dish soak in it for a few minutes. My only downside is that it leaves my hands extremely dry afterwards
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA

I use this dish soap most of the time because it's just my favorite. i get mine at the 99 cent stores and i love it. it cleans the dishes really well, smells nice, and is really cheap. plus it's hella bubbly but
not hast to rinse off your dished and that's something i love about dish soap
Sandra l.
Sandra l.

I like this liquid dish washing soap it removes all the grease and residue on the dishes. I do enjoy the scents makes the kitchens smell nice and clean. The I lay thing I don't like is that I do see my self using a lot of soap instead of a little bit . But over all I do like this product
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY

My parents had this for the longest time when I was growing up! The scent bothers me because it's too artificial and the bright green color is sketchy. It does clean out grease really effectively but as someone who is super ingredient conscious, I wouldn't want to use this on my dishes.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA

I don't love or hate Palmolive, it's great smelling but what I usually find is that it tends to stay on my dishes so I have to rinse for three minutes in order to remove it from my first dish then it would work better. I also find it to be good for heavy duty cleaning so that is a plus.
Lilian S.
Lilian S.
San Francisco, CA

I do not find this dish soap to be exceptional in anyway. It is basic dish soap that is similar to any generic brand I have used. I sometimes have to wash dishes twice because the soap does not get all the grease off the first time. I prefer the free+clear version of this dish soap.
Heather M.
Heather M.

This is my go to sink soap for hand washing dishes. Nothing cuts through grease like this soap. I have the antibacterial version of it. A little of this goes a long way and you can often find this on sale. I have found large bottles of it at Big Lots at times for an excellent price.

Join Now