BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1953)
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
This lasts us a long time because we generally use the dishwasher, but I have to hand-wash our non-stick pots and pans, so this works great.  It breaks down the grease really well, and isn't harsh on your hands.  It's safe enough to use as a hand soap alternative if needed .
Taylor H.
Marietta
I've been buying Palmolive for years. It doesn't dry out my hands, it clean my dishes so well, and it's affordable. I use it every single day and I don't have a single complaint. It bubbles well and I don't have to use a ton to wash my dishes, and makes it so much easier to get things clean.
Nelly A.
Palmolive is one brand and product that I recognize from early childhood. As an adult and continue our traditions using the dish liquid and as always very satisfy with the fragrance , quality and affordability of the soap. My skin is very sensitive and I love how gentle it is to your hands!
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Great Dishwashing soap. You only NEED A DROP! A little of this soap goes a long way and its only $1 at most discount stores like Dollar general. The smell is pleasant, its not your old fashion lemon smell. I def. will buy this soap again, its really the only soap I use in my kitchen anyhow.
Leslie G.
New Braunfels, TX
I get this brand all the time because my mom would get it all the time as I grew up. The pros are is that it does not cost that much compare to other brands and it has a lot of amount before finishing it up.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Great dish soap and a brand that has a long history of being a great dish soap. Works well on grease and stuck on foods. A little goes a long way. You can always find this product reasonably priced and in stock. I will continue to use it and will recommend it to family and friends.
Lakrista M.
Brigantine, NJ
Always gets off the toughest grease . A little goes along way and also has a nice clean smell. I love using this on my wine glasses for a clear streak free shine. I definitely recommend this to a family who loves to cook but hates the dishes haha. This is so good it cuts dish time in half!
Janeth c.
San diego, CA
My all time favorite dish soap it cleans my dishes very well and does not leave any stains on my cups which is what i love the most it smells amazing also :) and very affordable i definitely recommend it
Courtney H.
I used to use this on my sons bottles because it was so cheap! I would buy it at Walmart, the dollar store, and the hospital even gave me samples! Pros are the price and cons are it's kinda watery. Yes I would buy it again if I had another baby because it does get the job done!
Lilian S.
San Francisco, CA
I do not find this dish soap to be exceptional in anyway. It is basic dish soap that is similar to any generic brand I have used. I sometimes have to wash dishes twice because the soap does not get all the grease off the first time. I prefer the free+clear version of this dish soap.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?