BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1961)
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
It cleans well even if the grease is heavy. All you need to do is maybe use hot water first to help with it. Love the size of it, too. It lasts me for a long time.
Amparo L.
Nothing different from this dish soap other than that a little goes a cry long way. Enough to wash your hands is enough to wash a pile of dishes plus super cheap.
Kimberly L.
Hollandale, MS
Great product. My go to use to always be gain but once I purchased this product for my local dollar General I feel in love. It was on sale and I had a coupon so I purchased it. Best purchase and my go to dish soap
Denisse P.
I use Palmolive religiously. It reminds me of my grandma's house so I don't tend to buy any other brands. Except if they happen to be on sale. Palmolive cleans amazingly without having to constantly add more soap.
Nicole F.
Semmes, AL
This product works great and really gets my dishes clean. A little goes a long way so I know I'm getting a good value. One of the only brands of dish liquid I use!
Alexa M.
This is a staple and I always buy it when I go to the store. The bet dish detergent to get everything clean. Inexpensive and personally I like the smell. It can be a little drying on the hands but I still love it.
Ericka W.
Nothing beats the original ...honestly I love this dish soap, I love the smell and the thickness meaning I don't have to use the whole bottle to wash some dishes !
K. M.
Typically isn't the soap I go for but definitely is 2nd best. I just feel like it doesn't get all the grease out. Everything else though comes out nice and squeaky clean.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ
Love Palmolive. The original scent is so refreshing. Does a good job of getting grease and grim off dishes. Barely need to soak tough pots and pans. Got a great deal at Costco but they aren't carrying it anymore.
Catherine K.
Wessington Springs, SD
Tried and true. Leaves the dishes spotless and has a pleasant scent without being overpowering. A little. It goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time too.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?