Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Dubelys G.
Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL

Con solo un poco alcanza para un lote de lavaplatos dejándolos limpios y libres de grasa! Y lo mejor no reseca las manos!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Orlinda, TN

Great product. Palmolive is offered at a great price and keeps my dishes clean. I love the smell. That's an added bonus!
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.

It leaves my dishes clea and smelling great, I recommend this to all my friends, is very concentrate and saves you money.
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY

Palmolive works great and has been around a long time. The price is good and the product works well. It has a nice smell
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN

We get the large size from Costco and it is such a deal, it has a great mild scent and is very effective on yucky stuff!
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN

Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC

The original works fabulous and cleans my dishes wonderfully. Its very affordable and its one of my favorite dish soaps.
rachelle a.
rachelle a.

This soap really does work quite well at cutting the grease and food, although it was a bit hard on my hands I must say.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY

Sometimes you don't need to mess with the original! i am not picky about dish soap but this one has always worked for me!
Soap is really great . Leaves my dishes sparkle clean. I always go to bjs or cosco to get a big one and save some money!

Join Now