BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Diadina B.
Diadina B.
Hanover, IL
With a large family there are mountains of dishes, Palmolive is one of my go to detergents to tackle this chore.
Carisma V.
Carisma V.
Winnetka, CA
This product does everything that it needs to makes my dishes clean and smell good really works on tough grease
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md
Works well and gets food off dishes easily. I've used other brands that I like better but this one does he job.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Alpharetta , GA
This stuff works well and smells good! It's not too expensive and it's easy to find! I'd definitely recommend!!
Jona K.
Jona K.
I love the smell of this dish liquid!! It does a great job of cleaning and is very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
It's a good product, really gentle and has multipurposes. I use it for dishes and also to clean makeup brushes.
sooji k.
sooji k.
Palisades Park, NJ
Easy use. Smells good and it doesn't leave a lingering smell.
Does the job to clean dishes.
No problem with it.
Edgar Daniel T.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR
It's a really good dish soap, it smells great and washes the dishes really good, I always use it and I love it.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI
This is the perfect soap. It is not scented and does not bother any of our allergies. It cuts the grease great.
Christy P.
Christy P.
Hialeah, FL
Is there really any other option..... it's affordable and does the job everytime. Always have this in my house.