BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Classic dish soaps can't go wrong with the this classic product. Nothing to exciting but it gets the job done
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL
Cuts on grease and cleans dishes wonderfully. Very little cost. I do prefer dawn instead of Palmolive though.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the way the grease comes out when I am washing my dishes. My mom uses it and I use it at home as well.
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Best of the best and this original formula is just that. Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean and hands soft.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved before used a dish whit odor roses , lemon etc but now used this and i loved my dishes smell so good
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL
This is my go to dish soap. It's cost effective and cleans so nicely that I don't need to scrub a whole lot.
Cynthia G.
Doraville
Smell is good and also cleans my dishes real well. Not too expensive and come in large sizes which is better
Laura R.
I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.
kim h.
Charlotte, NC
Unfortunately this brand makes my nails brittle. After finishing a whole bottle, I would not buy it anymore.
Cynthia H.
Loves this soon , gets my dishes clean and smells good. I recommend this product it surely won't disappoint!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?