Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Ana M.
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA

I like this soap a lot. Smells very good and clean very well.
I use to buy at Walmart. It's cheap and I can use for a long time.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Gilbert, Az

I buy this because it lathers up nicely. The soap is sudsy & a little bit goes a long way! I'm a repeat customer of this brand!
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Doral, Florida

I like it because it has great smell, keeps you hands soft and it is not agressive with your skin as it cleans dishes very well
Renee T.
Renee T.

This helps cut the grease and get my dishes really clean! I also love the clean smell it has and how it provides a rich lather.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

A little goes a long way! One bottle of this stuff lasts a long time because you don't need much to wash a sink full of dishes!
Aida A.
Aida A.

Cleans the dishes and doesn't make my hands dry at all my hands come out moisturizers after doing the dishes and smells so good
Elena D.
Elena D.

Nice fresh scent, easy on skin, washes off grease easily.Kids like to use it when they are helping out in the kitchen. Love it!
Becca T.
Becca T.
Acworth, GA

This product gets the job done but it's nothing special. The smell isn't that great but it's affordable and cleans efficiently.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Doral, FL

Can't really complain, it's my go to dishwashing liquid. Affordable and effective, greats at removing grease and stuck on food.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Chesapeak Bch, MD

My mom likes to buy this in bulk and I love using it. It smells great and I feel like it is THE ORGINIAL soap company and scent

Join Now