Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Rebecca N G.
Rebecca N G.
Albuquerque, NM

Got a sample of this at a hotel and I like it to clean my dishes. I would repurchase for a good price but I will see in my new town.
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Sutter Creek, CA

Smells good and cleans so well. Sometimes I'll throw it in the bath for my toddler for extra bubbles and it doesn't dry his skin out
Amy J.
Amy J.

The original is the best, imitated but never beaten! This is a long time favorite of mine and I come back to it over and over again.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Hammond, LA

I tried this when I ran out of dawn but it doesn't compare to dawn. I find it doesn't get the stuck on food off as good as dawn does
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Greenville, WV

This dish soap smells great and does a great job at fighting grease when washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling nice and soft.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI

Works great and smells great too. Clean the dishes the best you can get them by hand washing them. I have been using it for a while
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Omaha, NE

Very original but not expensive. It cleans up my dishes and has a fresh smell. The suds stay in the sink for a good amount of time.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

This is my favorite dish liquid to use, is smells great and really gets the job done. Not too expensive and there are always sales.
Mika C.
Mika C.

One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
Johana A.
Johana A.

A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. I like Palmolive Dish Detergent