Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sandra K.
Sandra K.

Starting at my mothers house this has always been the brand that my family uses. Washes dishes easily, great price and nice smell.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Saint Cloud, FL

Smelled good. It did the job it needed to do. Other brands I feel are a bit better. Would I buy it again, only if it was on sale.
sabina h.
sabina h.
UK

I only ever use this one as I love the brand so much.. I use Palmolive soap for the bath also.. smells so good but yeah love this
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is the real deal and it smells great! Washing dishes by hand is a pain but this stuff really helps get rid of messes.
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH

Using this soap on my dishes is a great soap to use. My dishes are extremely clean and smell great after washing them with this.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA

I like this soap a lot. Smells very good and clean very well.
I use to buy at Walmart. It's cheap and I can use for a long time.
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA

This dish soap makes a lot of bibles and cleans of any oil your dishes make have like how it doesn't dry your hands out as well.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Terre Haute, IN

I will not use anything else now!!! I am usually unhappy when I try something else! Cleans And rinses well and doesn't take much
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.

Not my favorites because it doesn't last long. Also , it stains your glass cups . it is harder to save and it feels to liquidy.
Elena D.
Elena D.

Nice fresh scent, easy on skin, washes off grease easily.Kids like to use it when they are helping out in the kitchen. Love it!

Join Now