BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI
This is the perfect soap. It is not scented and does not bother any of our allergies. It cuts the grease great.
Edgar Daniel T.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR
It's a really good dish soap, it smells great and washes the dishes really good, I always use it and I love it.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The best dish soap! Soft on hands, but really gets dishes squeaky clean, and the scent is nice smelling as well
Isa B.
Isa B.
Can't go wrong with the original and it's powerful cleansing powers. It's a plus I can also use it on my hands.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md
Works well and gets food off dishes easily. I've used other brands that I like better but this one does he job.
Carisma V.
Carisma V.
Winnetka, CA
This product does everything that it needs to makes my dishes clean and smell good really works on tough grease
sooji k.
sooji k.
Palisades Park, NJ
Easy use. Smells good and it doesn't leave a lingering smell.
Does the job to clean dishes.
No problem with it.
Jona K.
Jona K.
I love the smell of this dish liquid!! It does a great job of cleaning and is very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
It's a good product, really gentle and has multipurposes. I use it for dishes and also to clean makeup brushes.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
I usually buy dish soap. According to the price and quality. I think palmolive has both quality and good price.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?