Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY

Palmolive works great and has been around a long time. The price is good and the product works well. It has a nice smell
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Orlinda, TN

Great product. Palmolive is offered at a great price and keeps my dishes clean. I love the smell. That's an added bonus!
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.

It leaves my dishes clea and smelling great, I recommend this to all my friends, is very concentrate and saves you money.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN

We get the large size from Costco and it is such a deal, it has a great mild scent and is very effective on yucky stuff!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC

The original works fabulous and cleans my dishes wonderfully. Its very affordable and its one of my favorite dish soaps.
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN

Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY

Sometimes you don't need to mess with the original! i am not picky about dish soap but this one has always worked for me!
Roxana F.
Roxana F.

Great dish soap it smells great it really a helps taking off hard spots it is a great value I purchase this all the time
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

This is the original and best dish soap. It always cleans my dishes well and is soft on the sensitive skin on my hands.
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI

This is the only soap we use as a family. Everyone loves it. The price is great, love the scent, and it cleans so well.

Join Now