BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Rita N.
Rita N.
Sayreville, NJ
This is an everyday use fr me and honestly it does the job perfectly well no complaints here have used for years
Maria A.
Maria A.
Baldwin Park, Ca
Love the scent of this soap! Leaves my dishes sqeaky clean! Make sure to add a little water because it is thick!
Marina S.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
Love this dish soap! Keeps my dishes clean and doesn't leave your hands feeling weird. The price is amazing also
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom only uses this type of soap she likes it a lot it also has a great smell to it and it does work very well
Tinamarie V.
Tinamarie V.
An old standby, frequently use for daily dish washing, easy on hands, doesn't dry them out, or cause any issues.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Austin, TX
Cleans the dishes very well a little of the product goes a long way and my dishes have never been shinier before
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR
Love all of there products. Doesn't dry out your hands when using it to wash dishes and a little goes a long way
Aradhana S.
Aradhana S.
San Antonio
Awesome product as it removes dirt easily with a great smell and my hands will be soft even after washing dishes
Barbara  B.
Barbara B.
Staten Island, NY
I love Palmolive because it makes a lot of suds and it always feel soft on my hands. Many make my hands feel dry
Jada C.
Jada C.
Los Angeles
Ahaha works good on grease. Only think I don't like is that it's not super natural but always gets the job done.