Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Becca T.
Becca T.
Acworth, GA

This product gets the job done but it's nothing special. The smell isn't that great but it's affordable and cleans efficiently.
Elena D.
Elena D.

Nice fresh scent, easy on skin, washes off grease easily.Kids like to use it when they are helping out in the kitchen. Love it!
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

My mom likes to buy this in bulk and I love using it. It smells great and I feel like it is THE ORGINIAL soap company and scent
North Adams, MA

I feel as though I have to always use more of this soap than others. It works well enough, but it's definitely not my favorite.
Medina, OH

Talk about a great dish soap. I swear by this stuff in our kitchen. If I have to wash the dishes by hand this is my go to soap.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
New Hyde Park, NY

This is the only dish soap that I can use that takes all the grease off pans, and is also gentle enough for my hands. Love it!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA

Comparable to dawn. I like the scent of the original it just smells clean! This soap is drying though if you hand wash dishes.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV

Love Palmolive! Makes me think of my grandma every time I use it! Fresh scent. Affordable. Does the job to get my dishes clean.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA

We use this mostly and it works great! It really gets the grease and cooked on foods of easily. Also is not to harsh on hands.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN

This is classic! The original scent is simply the best! The quality of the product is also great, one of my top dish cleaners.

Join Now