Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Kirstin U.
Kirstin U.

Cleans my dishes and does not leave any soap marks. Smells nice. Also helps with cleaning the house when wiping down walls. Great bang for your buck!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX

Works really well and very affordable. I actually use it to wash my makeup brushes and blenders as well. it cleans them fast and doesn't cause damage
Catherine P.
Catherine P.

This is the brand my family swears by it, i like it because you hardly ever need to use another product to get all the gunk out of the dishes or pots
Amy T.
Amy T.
San Francisco, CA

Great value for this product. I like a dish soap that has a lot of suds when I wash my dishes. It makes me feel like I am getting a good deep clean.
Marti G.
Marti G.
Erie, PA

Its on my top 5 of dish soaps. Cleans well, cuts grease and gives me soft hands. " Your soaking in it" if ur as old as me u will get that reference.
Alli S.
Alli S.
Honesdale, PA

Palmolive is always giving away great deals for an already inexpensive product. It smells great, is soft on skin and keeps my dishes nice and clean.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Philadelphia, PA

We have been using Palmolive for as long as I can remember and have no complaints. It cleans better than most, smells great and is easy on the skin.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Austin, TX

A good, all around dish soap. Great for washing dishes. I use it to clean the white board in my classroom. Mix 10% with 90% water in a spray bottle.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This product is one of the best out there! It is a very good price and cleans items very well! I get it at my local Walmart! It smells really clean!
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX

I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great

Join Now