Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Austin, TX
Dec. 31, 2016, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Cleans the dishes very well a little of the product goes a long way and my dishes have never been shinier before
Maria A.
Maria A.
Baldwin Park, Ca
Dec. 24, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Love the scent of this soap! Leaves my dishes sqeaky clean! Make sure to add a little water because it is thick!
Barbara  B.
Barbara B.
Staten Island, NY
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love Palmolive because it makes a lot of suds and it always feel soft on my hands. Many make my hands feel dry
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR
Love all of there products. Doesn't dry out your hands when using it to wash dishes and a little goes a long way
Rita N.
Rita N.
Sayreville, NJ
This is an everyday use fr me and honestly it does the job perfectly well no complaints here have used for years
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA
This dish liquid keeps my hands soft while cleaning my dishes makes a lot of suds so I don't have to use to much
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom only uses this type of soap she likes it a lot it also has a great smell to it and it does work very well
Latiesha G.
Latiesha G.
Shelton, WA
Jan. 1, 2017, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Only dish soap I use. This is the only soap that gets the greasy feeling out of my dishes and children's bottles
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
The original one is my favorite, it smells amazing. The price for these are very affordable which is a big plus.
Jada C.
Jada C.
Los Angeles
Dec. 13, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Ahaha works good on grease. Only think I don't like is that it's not super natural but always gets the job done.