BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1961)
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN
This is a decent dish washing liquid. It has a good smell to it but the only down fall about this product is you have to you mass amounts to get dishes clean as tof wear you don't have to use as much if you were using dawn
Chrystal D.
Berkeley, CA
I had to switch to Palmolive because Dawn dried out my hands. This dish to me works better and isn't harsh on my hands!! Plus it's cheaper than other dish liquid soaps!
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
I love the smell of Palmolive and it doesn't dry out my hands. However, it's runnier than Dawn and doesn't stay in my brush that I can fill with cleaner. It leaks out.
Tamara R.
Titusville, FL
Have been using Palmolive for over 40 years. Love the fresh clean smell plus it really gets the soaked on grime to come loose. It's great for soaking your nails in too!
Elizabeth E.
Long Island City, NY
Palmolive is a dishwasher that my mom has always used, and when I got my own apartment I started using it too. Always leaves my dishes clean and my hands moisturized.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Always have to have a bottle of this. Comes in handy. Works wonders never disappointed me. Works wonders. Go for it. It makes the stains from my glass shower doors disappear for a long time.
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR
I purchased this soap from CVS the price wasn't bad it washed the dishes really well the only complaint I have is it makes my hand peal and very dry I give it a 2 star rating
Keasha M.
The Colony, TX
Palmolive is the best dish soap I've tried and I'm a lifelong customer. My grandma and mom both recommended this stuff and I can see why they did - it definitely works better than anything else on the market. Love it!
Maria R.
Love Palmolive. Smells fresh and gets the dishes clean. Also, there is a trick to using the green Palmolive on your yard to make it appear greener - no this is not a joke.
Trisha D.
It gets the job done when it comes to washing dishes. I'm not really sue if there's a big difference between this and other Palmolive dish soaps. I think it works the same and don't really such much of a difference.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?