Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Nik M.
Nik M.

There's nothing like a classic! This gets the job done. Another plus - it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after washing dishes.
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
Ontario, CA

This really works.It takes out the grease and is nice and soapy.It leaves a nice smell.All my family members and friends use this.
Sammy B.
Sammy B.

Does the job! Doesn't take as much as the cheaper brands which makes it last much longer! Definitely would buy this product again.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ

It works amazing I only use a little goes a long way and it smells good. It moisturizers your hands and does not leave any residue
Judith K.
Judith K.

Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Mary C.
Mary C.

This soap leaves your dishes smelling really nice and it makes your hands soft while cleaning dishes. This soap works really well.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.

Starting at my mothers house this has always been the brand that my family uses. Washes dishes easily, great price and nice smell.
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA

I like this brand because it works great. Makes plenty of suds and cuts grease great. This is also available in bulk at SAMs club.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Saint Cloud, FL

Smelled good. It did the job it needed to do. Other brands I feel are a bit better. Would I buy it again, only if it was on sale.
Julian S.
Julian S.
Hayward, CA

Honestly this is just the dish soap we use at home. I don't use it because whenever I do my hands get rashes. It smells good tho

Join Now