Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

It's a favorite... Great price...use for many, many years...cleans well...nice foamy lather...doesn't take much to make lather either
amy m.
amy m.
Dayton, TX

Palmolive dish soap is very budget-friendly stores often have good sales on this product and I'm always finding coupons in my mailbox
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

I keep a travel size in my luggage for those weekend stays at a hotel and want to wash the dishes provided for coffee, etc. satisfied
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA

Love using this it takes all the grease off the plates and spoons whenever I hand wash my dishes smells good and make my dishes clean
Adriana T.
Adriana T.

This soap is my alternative when they don't have Dawn at the store it's does it's fair job but it doesn't cut grease as much as Dawn.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ

This is the only dish soap we use in our house my husband loves how it works and how it makes his hands feel while washing the dishes
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This is a frequent buy in our home. I use it to wash all dishes and baby bottles. It works very well, fights grease almost instantly.
Christina N.
Christina N.

Love the smell and it doesn't dry out your hands like some other soaps!! Buy in bulk at Costco, so much cheaper! Plus it smells good!
Justice I.
Justice I.

Its a good dish soap. When I have to do that dishes I use this and it doesn't leave your glasses and plates dirty looking of feeling.
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Sutter Creek, CA

Smells good and cleans so well. Sometimes I'll throw it in the bath for my toddler for extra bubbles and it doesn't dry his skin out