BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1951)
Priscilla M.
San Antonio, TX
Th dish soap is ok. Not what I would normally use , but since it was the last one I had I thought to review it. I feel the suds don't last I don't think it makes my dishes clean
Sadia C.
A little bit goes a long way with this soap. It's strong enough to clean pots and pans, but still gentle on your hands. There's enough suds with a tiny amount of product.
Sam M.
Portland, OR
This dish soap works pretty well, and is effective enough. The downside is that I don't love the scent, so I would generally choose a different soap over this. Overall, if scent isn't something you're worried about then this is pretty good.
Kyla P.
One of the best dish washing liquids that I have used. It is very concentrated, you do not need to use a lot of it. All of the scents small great. I will say that it is very drying on the hands. But, it cleans dishes very well.
Kathleen T.
San Jose, CA
Good dish soap thats gets the job done great. It smells nice and clean and does a good job cleaning my dishes. The price is decent and you get a good amount in each bottle. This bottle lasts me quite a while which is great. Would recommend this to anyone.
Tamara R.
Titusville, FL
Have been using Palmolive for over 40 years. Love the fresh clean smell plus it really gets the soaked on grime to come loose. It's great for soaking your nails in too!
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN
This is a decent dish washing liquid. It has a good smell to it but the only down fall about this product is you have to you mass amounts to get dishes clean as tof wear you don't have to use as much if you were using dawn
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA
I like this soap and brand. It gets sudsy which I really like in a dish soap. The price is good which is like $3 or $4 dollars. It can be purchased basically anywhere. The smell is alright, not something I care too much for
Giovanni V.
I really like this product when it comes to cleaning the dishes. This product is really effective. I bought it at Costco. It takes at the stuff off the plates, cups and etc. yes I would buy it again cause I really liked it.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
I love the smell of Palmolive and it doesn't dry out my hands. However, it's runnier than Dawn and doesn't stay in my brush that I can fill with cleaner. It leaks out.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?