Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Crystal H.
Crystal H.

Can't really complain, it's my go to dishwashing liquid. Affordable and effective, greats at removing grease and stuck on food.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
New Hyde Park, NY

This is the only dish soap that I can use that takes all the grease off pans, and is also gentle enough for my hands. Love it!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV

Love Palmolive! Makes me think of my grandma every time I use it! Fresh scent. Affordable. Does the job to get my dishes clean.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN

This is classic! The original scent is simply the best! The quality of the product is also great, one of my top dish cleaners.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA

Comparable to dawn. I like the scent of the original it just smells clean! This soap is drying though if you hand wash dishes.
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX

Good buy. Cleans the dishes and does its job. Pretty sure a lot of people use them so I don't think I need to really recommend.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA

We use this mostly and it works great! It really gets the grease and cooked on foods of easily. Also is not to harsh on hands.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD

This dish liqiud is a favorite of mine. It smells great. Cleans dishes great, even greasy ones. It leaves my hands super soft.
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL

This Is my go to dish liquid. No matter what I try I always go back to the original Palmolive . Good packaging and nice scent.
Joycelyn A.
Joycelyn A.
Carle Place, NY

Really cuts through the grease and the grime on really tough baked on mess. Really cuts through the oily film that's on dishes

Join Now