Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Angel H.
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD

This dish liqiud is a favorite of mine. It smells great. Cleans dishes great, even greasy ones. It leaves my hands super soft.
Joycelyn A.
Joycelyn A.
Carle Place, NY

Really cuts through the grease and the grime on really tough baked on mess. Really cuts through the oily film that's on dishes
francesca m.
francesca m.

this product really gets the job done. it also keeps my hands very very soft. sometimes i'll just use it to wash my hands lol
Anelise N.
Anelise N.

I love the brand and I use several products, this is one of my favorites, it smells great and yields a lot, it's worth buying
Ana V.
Ana V.
El Paso, TX

This is my go to dish soap. Leaves everything clean and my hands don't feel ugly afterwards. I really recommend this product.
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ

Been using this soap since I could remember. My mom always had it around and I don't use any others. Great smell. Smell fresh
tanya e.
tanya e.
Union, MO

Have used this for years.love how it leaves your hands soft after washing.great value.cleans hands and dishes.nice scent too.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

A great dish liquid to have on the side. It does wonders when quickly cleaning dishes before loading them in the dishwasher .
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA

Doesn't dry my hands out like Dawn dish soap does. It gets all the touch grease and burnt on food off with some elbow grease.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Houston

Gets rid of grease with just a bit of product left to settle in. Does a better job compared to other dish soaps I have tried.

Join Now