Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Tolland

Palmolive is great! They have really pleasant scents, and it lathers well so you don't need to use too much to do a load of dishes!
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Omaha, NE

Very original but not expensive. It cleans up my dishes and has a fresh smell. The suds stay in the sink for a good amount of time.
Mika C.
Mika C.

One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
Windsor, WI

Works great and smells great too. Clean the dishes the best you can get them by hand washing them. I have been using it for a while
kathy m.
kathy m.

not only good for dishes but a small amount used for easy clean up in the kitchen and with vinegar for window cleaning works great.
Johana A.
Johana A.

A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. I like Palmolive Dish Detergent
JJ J.
JJ J.

This is one of my favorite cleaning products. I love the smell of the original Palmolive as well as how well it cleans greasy pans.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.

Starting at my mothers house this has always been the brand that my family uses. Washes dishes easily, great price and nice smell.
Judith K.
Judith K.

Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX

Excelente me dura mucho tiempo para mi es excelente el mejor javon para mi duro casi un mes con una botella y lavo platos a diario

Join Now