Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Sammy B.
Sammy B.

Does the job! Doesn't take as much as the cheaper brands which makes it last much longer! Definitely would buy this product again.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ

It works amazing I only use a little goes a long way and it smells good. It moisturizers your hands and does not leave any residue
Judith K.
Judith K.

Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Mary C.
Mary C.

This soap leaves your dishes smelling really nice and it makes your hands soft while cleaning dishes. This soap works really well.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.

Starting at my mothers house this has always been the brand that my family uses. Washes dishes easily, great price and nice smell.
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA

I like this brand because it works great. Makes plenty of suds and cuts grease great. This is also available in bulk at SAMs club.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Saint Cloud, FL

Smelled good. It did the job it needed to do. Other brands I feel are a bit better. Would I buy it again, only if it was on sale.
Julian S.
Julian S.
Hayward, CA

Honestly this is just the dish soap we use at home. I don't use it because whenever I do my hands get rashes. It smells good tho
This is my favorite. Works well on everything and you don't have to use much. Smells good and is even pretty good on your hands.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Astoria, NY

Leaves dishes looking spotless. Has a pleasent sent and a little goes a long way. It's also inexpensive compared to other brands

Join Now