Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
kandace s.
kandace s.
El Cajon , Ca

Makes great suds and cleans greasy pans fast and easy. Doesn't irrate my hands and arms that much as most dish soap do witch is awesome
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Browns Mills, NJ

Just picked this up at CVS and it was super cheap. I liked this one better than Gain because it last longer and seemed to work better.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

Classic dish soap. Up to par to other dish soaps for a more affordable price. Buy these in bulk. Don't need a lot to get the job done.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oxnard , CA

Great dish soap. Palmolive has been around for a long time because the formula is great. My dishes always are clean and smell so good.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA

Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works very good to wash my dishes. It leaves all my dishes clean and helps get rid of any grease.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Greensburg , IN

This dish soap does great with cleaning our everyday pots and pans. It has a pleasant scent and doesn't leave a residue after rinsing.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.

I love the brand but not this flavor. I prefer the purple one. This one does a good job at cleaning but i don't like the scent so much
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.

I like the dish soap. It makes great bubbles. A little goes a long way. My dishes always come out clean. I would definitely recommend.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Prattville, AL

I use this for those special hand wash only cups/ tumblers and for pots/pans. It works great, smells good and leaves the dishes clean.
jennifer g.
jennifer g.
Whittier, CA

Love the original scent of this soap. i fin that you do not need to get fancy with dish soap. just the original palmolive does the job