BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Reedley
Other than Ajax this is my personal favorite dishwashing liquid. I love the scent and its powerful cleaning agents
S S.
S S.
It ts a readdily available product absolutely darn cheap,and easy to use .but it dries my hand if not using gloves
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This soap i grew up knowing that it's the one to remove even the toughest greases and removes the odors very well.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Classic smelling dish soap. Doesn't leave any residue on your pots and pans. Leaves your dish looking extra clean.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Mobile
My mom personally liked the smell of this dish soap especially since she's practically in the kitchen all day long
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
The original is the best out of this brand. It cuts out grease like no other. Will always go back to the original.
Kilee M.
Kilee M.
Conway, AR
It's a great scent and it gets the job done! I don't really know what else to say about it. I get mine at Walmart.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Honestly, I prefer Dawn over everything else. However, when I cannot afford Dawn this is my next best alternative.
Mildred S.
Mildred S.
I like the original the best, I seem to use less of it than other brands. The price is awesome, very inexpensive.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Sheridan, OR
Always used this brand growing up. Works great, works fast. Can always find a bottle of this at the dollar store!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?