Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Aida A.
Aida A.

Cleans the dishes and doesn't make my hands dry at all my hands come out moisturizers after doing the dishes and smells so good
North Adams, MA

I feel as though I have to always use more of this soap than others. It works well enough, but it's definitely not my favorite.
Medina, OH

Talk about a great dish soap. I swear by this stuff in our kitchen. If I have to wash the dishes by hand this is my go to soap.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Not what it used to be. Very watery and I have too use a lot to get the suds I used to get. Still looking for something better.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV

Love Palmolive! Makes me think of my grandma every time I use it! Fresh scent. Affordable. Does the job to get my dishes clean.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
New Hyde Park, NY

This is the only dish soap that I can use that takes all the grease off pans, and is also gentle enough for my hands. Love it!
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX

Good buy. Cleans the dishes and does its job. Pretty sure a lot of people use them so I don't think I need to really recommend.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA

We use this mostly and it works great! It really gets the grease and cooked on foods of easily. Also is not to harsh on hands.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN

This is classic! The original scent is simply the best! The quality of the product is also great, one of my top dish cleaners.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD

This dish liqiud is a favorite of mine. It smells great. Cleans dishes great, even greasy ones. It leaves my hands super soft.

Join Now