BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1953)
Stacie H.
Energy
Palmolive smells great. I prefer Farm for the greasy dishes but when i don't buy darn i buy Palmolive. Honestly if my husband wasn't so partial to dawn I'd only buy Palmolive
Sarah F.
Have this under my sink right now. I hand wash all my dishes with this and use to wash my own hands. Smells good and gets things clean. Pretty good value compared to other brands.
Vika S.
These really get that grease! I love the fact that they make with aloe Vera so it's soft on your hands even though i always wash dishes in gloves. And also the scents are great
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
I love this soap for washing baby bottles I feel like it leaves them super clean. I don't like to use it on regular dishes because I feel it's not strong enough for grease.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This has been around since I was a kid washing dishes my mom used this. So now as an adult I still reach for this bc nothing cuts thru grease like this soap. Smells nice too.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA
Highly recommend especially to get out all the grays out of your dishes . Just by using a little you can wash so many dishes and leaves hands smelling good and super soft.
Sam M.
Portland, OR
This dish soap works pretty well, and is effective enough. The downside is that I don't love the scent, so I would generally choose a different soap over this. Overall, if scent isn't something you're worried about then this is pretty good.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
This leaves the water feeling different than my regular Ajax soap. Makes your hands a lot softer and smoother after washing dishes. You don't get that dry feeling. I like it!
Jean K.
Classic palmolive dish soap. Not anything extraordinary but it does what its meant to - clean. Nothing that special about it and nothing to really complain about either.
Anh N.
Seattle, WA
Works great, gets the job done just not very fond of the smell. It's not a horrible smell, but just not fruity like I prefer. I stI'll use it though, and have for years.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?