BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
I love Palmolive because it makes a lot of suds and it always feel soft on my hands. Many make my hands feel dry
Maria A.
Baldwin Park, Ca
Love the scent of this soap! Leaves my dishes sqeaky clean! Make sure to add a little water because it is thick!
Rita N.
Sayreville, NJ
This is an everyday use fr me and honestly it does the job perfectly well no complaints here have used for years
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR
Love all of there products. Doesn't dry out your hands when using it to wash dishes and a little goes a long way
stephanie g.
Williamstown, NJ
This dish soap worked wondering all the grime and greases came off my dishes very easily. also smells very good
Christy P.
Hialeah, FL
Is there really any other option..... it's affordable and does the job everytime. Always have this in my house.
Isa B.
Can't go wrong with the original and it's powerful cleansing powers. It's a plus I can also use it on my hands.
sooji k.
Palisades Park, NJ
Easy use. Smells good and it doesn't leave a lingering smell.
Does the job to clean dishes.
No problem with it.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR
It's a really good dish soap, it smells great and washes the dishes really good, I always use it and I love it.
Paige C.
Athens, GA
This stuff works well and smells good! It's not too expensive and it's easy to find! I'd definitely recommend!!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?