Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI

Works great and smells great too. Clean the dishes the best you can get them by hand washing them. I have been using it for a while
Mika C.
Mika C.

One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
JJ J.
JJ J.

This is one of my favorite cleaning products. I love the smell of the original Palmolive as well as how well it cleans greasy pans.
Johana A.
Johana A.

A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. I like Palmolive Dish Detergent
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
Ontario, CA

This really works.It takes out the grease and is nice and soapy.It leaves a nice smell.All my family members and friends use this.
Sammy B.
Sammy B.

Does the job! Doesn't take as much as the cheaper brands which makes it last much longer! Definitely would buy this product again.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ

It works amazing I only use a little goes a long way and it smells good. It moisturizers your hands and does not leave any residue
Judith K.
Judith K.

Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Mary C.
Mary C.

This soap leaves your dishes smelling really nice and it makes your hands soft while cleaning dishes. This soap works really well.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.

Starting at my mothers house this has always been the brand that my family uses. Washes dishes easily, great price and nice smell.

Join Now