Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA

It's a classic but it works marvelously. I would recommend for households because it doesn't have s strong scent and it cleans perfectly.
Jazzmine M.
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN

My go-to product since I was a kid then washing dishes at the same soap for I don't know how long price is amazing and gets the job done
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Hollywood, FL

Palmolive is one of the best in my option. It removes the grit and grim from dishes and doesn't dry out your hands while washing either.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Naperville, Il

Pretty good soup. Suds up pretty well and it has a good price. I like dawn a little bit better but I think this product is good as well.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
rochester, ny

I use this dish soap a lot its affordable and always available so its usually the first dish soap I grab it gets the job done so why not
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , Tennessee

This is a very good dishwashing liquid. Its definitely a strong competitor to the more admirable Dawn brand. It definitely does the job!
Princess N.
Princess N.
Astoria, NY

Gives a great clean to dishes! A very soapy kind of smell but it is great since it isn't too strong. Love it and it's original formula!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX

Besides getting my dishes clean it keeps my hands super soft!! Have always been a fan of Palmolive ever since I was a kid doing dishes.
kandace s.
kandace s.
El Cajon , Ca

Makes great suds and cleans greasy pans fast and easy. Doesn't irrate my hands and arms that much as most dish soap do witch is awesome
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Hopkinsville

Gets the grease off any dish. And doesn't leave any marks or stains. Gets the job done it doesn't smear at all. We use this on a daily.