Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jenn W.
Jenn W.

I feel that just a little bit of this goes along way! It cleans nice cuts through the grease and the dishes are clean and smell good
Rebecca N G.
Rebecca N G.
Albuquerque, NM

Got a sample of this at a hotel and I like it to clean my dishes. I would repurchase for a good price but I will see in my new town.
Justice I.
Justice I.

Its a good dish soap. When I have to do that dishes I use this and it doesn't leave your glasses and plates dirty looking of feeling.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Hammond, LA

I tried this when I ran out of dawn but it doesn't compare to dawn. I find it doesn't get the stuck on food off as good as dawn does
Amy J.
Amy J.

The original is the best, imitated but never beaten! This is a long time favorite of mine and I come back to it over and over again.
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV

This dish soap smells great and does a great job at fighting grease when washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling nice and soft.
Windsor, WI

Works great and smells great too. Clean the dishes the best you can get them by hand washing them. I have been using it for a while
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

This is my favorite dish liquid to use, is smells great and really gets the job done. Not too expensive and there are always sales.
Mika C.
Mika C.

One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
Tolland

Palmolive is great! They have really pleasant scents, and it lathers well so you don't need to use too much to do a load of dishes!

Join Now