Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Omaha, NE

Very original but not expensive. It cleans up my dishes and has a fresh smell. The suds stay in the sink for a good amount of time.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI

Works great and smells great too. Clean the dishes the best you can get them by hand washing them. I have been using it for a while
Mika C.
Mika C.

One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
JJ J.
JJ J.

This is one of my favorite cleaning products. I love the smell of the original Palmolive as well as how well it cleans greasy pans.
Johana A.
Johana A.

A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. I like Palmolive Dish Detergent
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

This is my favorite dish liquid to use, is smells great and really gets the job done. Not too expensive and there are always sales.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ

It works amazing I only use a little goes a long way and it smells good. It moisturizers your hands and does not leave any residue
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX

Excelente me dura mucho tiempo para mi es excelente el mejor javon para mi duro casi un mes con una botella y lavo platos a diario
Judith K.
Judith K.

Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA

I like this brand because it works great. Makes plenty of suds and cuts grease great. This is also available in bulk at SAMs club.

Join Now