Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Classic smelling dish soap. Doesn't leave any residue on your pots and pans. Leaves your dish looking extra clean.
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Reedley
Nov. 11, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Other than Ajax this is my personal favorite dishwashing liquid. I love the scent and its powerful cleaning agents
Kilee M.
Kilee M.
Conway, AR
Oct. 31, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It's a great scent and it gets the job done! I don't really know what else to say about it. I get mine at Walmart.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
The original is the best out of this brand. It cuts out grease like no other. Will always go back to the original.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Mobile
My mom personally liked the smell of this dish soap especially since she's practically in the kitchen all day long
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:33 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Honestly, I prefer Dawn over everything else. However, when I cannot afford Dawn this is my next best alternative.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
I love love love this app it works wonders I've used it for years and years and I will highly recommend it forever
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoy this product because it has a great sound to it and it's very powerful it cuts the grease very well
S S.
S S.
It ts a readdily available product absolutely darn cheap,and easy to use .but it dries my hand if not using gloves
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This soap i grew up knowing that it's the one to remove even the toughest greases and removes the odors very well.