Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

This is my favorite dish liquid to use, is smells great and really gets the job done. Not too expensive and there are always sales.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI

Works great and smells great too. Clean the dishes the best you can get them by hand washing them. I have been using it for a while
Johana A.
Johana A.

A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. I like Palmolive Dish Detergent
JJ J.
JJ J.

This is one of my favorite cleaning products. I love the smell of the original Palmolive as well as how well it cleans greasy pans.
Judith K.
Judith K.

Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX

Excelente me dura mucho tiempo para mi es excelente el mejor javon para mi duro casi un mes con una botella y lavo platos a diario
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ

It works amazing I only use a little goes a long way and it smells good. It moisturizers your hands and does not leave any residue
My mom always used Palmolive so that was my go to Brand when I moved out and still is! Cleans well and doesn't dry out your hands.
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA

I like this brand because it works great. Makes plenty of suds and cuts grease great. This is also available in bulk at SAMs club.
Mary C.
Mary C.

This soap leaves your dishes smelling really nice and it makes your hands soft while cleaning dishes. This soap works really well.

Join Now