Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA

I love the brand but not this flavor. I prefer the purple one. This one does a good job at cleaning but i don't like the scent so much
Carol H.
Carol H.
Denver, CO

I like this as it did what the TV says it will do. It cleans well. I like the smell and you don't need much to clean a lot of dishes.
Christina N.
Christina N.

Love the smell and it doesn't dry out your hands like some other soaps!! Buy in bulk at Costco, so much cheaper! Plus it smells good!
erica d.
erica d.

love this product the soap isn't water there fore the product last longer for me and it leaves my hands smooth after clean the dishes
Karen N.
Karen N.

Have been using this product for years as it cuts through tough grease and leaves the pots and dishes clean when they are hand washed
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

It's a favorite... Great price...use for many, many years...cleans well...nice foamy lather...doesn't take much to make lather either
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ

This is the only dish soap we use in our house my husband loves how it works and how it makes his hands feel while washing the dishes
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This is a frequent buy in our home. I use it to wash all dishes and baby bottles. It works very well, fights grease almost instantly.
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA

Love using this it takes all the grease off the plates and spoons whenever I hand wash my dishes smells good and make my dishes clean
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

I keep a travel size in my luggage for those weekend stays at a hotel and want to wash the dishes provided for coffee, etc. satisfied

Join Now