Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Ashelina R.
Ashelina R.
miami, FL

I guess this one is okay as i use one particular scent however its not listed here. but I still love the brand and totally recommend.
Christina N.
Christina N.

Love the smell and it doesn't dry out your hands like some other soaps!! Buy in bulk at Costco, so much cheaper! Plus it smells good!
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA

Love using this it takes all the grease off the plates and spoons whenever I hand wash my dishes smells good and make my dishes clean
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

It's a favorite... Great price...use for many, many years...cleans well...nice foamy lather...doesn't take much to make lather either
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

I keep a travel size in my luggage for those weekend stays at a hotel and want to wash the dishes provided for coffee, etc. satisfied
Karen N.
Karen N.

Have been using this product for years as it cuts through tough grease and leaves the pots and dishes clean when they are hand washed
amy m.
amy m.
Dayton, TX

Palmolive dish soap is very budget-friendly stores often have good sales on this product and I'm always finding coupons in my mailbox
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This is a frequent buy in our home. I use it to wash all dishes and baby bottles. It works very well, fights grease almost instantly.
Diarra T.
Diarra T.
Paris

This Dish liquid is perfect, i don't like when the dishes smells but with this they don't smells at all
I normally buy it at Leclerc
Jenn W.
Jenn W.

I feel that just a little bit of this goes along way! It cleans nice cuts through the grease and the dishes are clean and smell good

Join Now