Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Syracuse, NY
Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
The Classic dish soap. Smells good. Removes food and grease, even from plastic. Really good price and lasts a while.
yer m.
yer m.
Saint Paul, MN
This dish soap is very affordable and is good too. They come in many different type but I personally like this kind.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I really don't care for the scent of this soap. Also, it's super thick so I feel like you go through it really fast
Mercedita W.
Mercedita W.
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:26 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Always go to my traditional dish soap. When I'm not using the dishwasher I never pick anything else. Soft on hands.
Salina S.
Salina S.
Okay dish liquid; it gets the job done fine and smells great. Still prefer Dawn dish liquid over Palmolive any day.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI
The smell and strength of this is what keeps up
S buying it . I can soak my dishes with these and have no scrubbing
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA
Been using this one for ever and I love it cleans the dishes and has a great smell and doesn't leave a stain at all
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis , MS
I like the Palmolive original dish liquid a lot. I use it all the time. It is priced good and does such a good job.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mattapan, MA
Nov. 3, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
These are very good although I usually purchase dawn the super duty ones. I have 4 boys In the house they get messy