BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI
The smell and strength of this is what keeps up
S buying it . I can soak my dishes with these and have no scrubbing
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA
Been using this one for ever and I love it cleans the dishes and has a great smell and doesn't leave a stain at all
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis , MS
I like the Palmolive original dish liquid a lot. I use it all the time. It is priced good and does such a good job.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mattapan, MA
These are very good although I usually purchase dawn the super duty ones. I have 4 boys In the house they get messy
Salina S.
Salina S.
Okay dish liquid; it gets the job done fine and smells great. Still prefer Dawn dish liquid over Palmolive any day.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I really don't care for the scent of this soap. Also, it's super thick so I feel like you go through it really fast
Mercedita W.
Mercedita W.
Always go to my traditional dish soap. When I'm not using the dishwasher I never pick anything else. Soft on hands.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoy this product because it has a great sound to it and it's very powerful it cuts the grease very well
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Classic smelling dish soap. Doesn't leave any residue on your pots and pans. Leaves your dish looking extra clean.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?