Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Shardae S.
Shardae S.

You can never go wrong with Palmolive. This original b is the same as the others. It cleans all my dishes great and I don't have to spend a weird amount.
Kat Q.
Kat Q.

The original dishwashing soap ! The scent is not the best but Palmolive is a brand you can trust for getting those dishes looking nice and smelling clean
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I remember using this detergent as a kid and our house was always so clean so whenever I smell this particular scent of Palmolive it reminds me of clean.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Renton, WA

This is great, it gets my dishes clean the first time. Even stuck on food gets washed away without a problem. Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands.
Nim P.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA

This has been staple in our household for decades. It's affordable and effective and we usually buy a big bottle from Costco which lasts us a long time.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

I have tried other brands before. They are usually watered down so much that it takes a lot to wash dishes. This is a rock solid product for a long time.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Alpharetta, GA

My mom used to swear by this soap and now I do too! It gets everything off the dishes, whether it's sticky, greasy, or just tough to get off. I love it!
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.

This is the dish soap I usually use. It smells great and it cleans my dishes well. It doesn't take a lot of the soap to get it clean. It's a good value.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX

Never had any issues with this soap. Cleans great, even the toughest dishes get clean with this soap. It also Is sensitive on my hands which is a plus.
rose c.
rose c.

Palmolive dishsoap works great on all are dishes from cups to pans . It bubbles really good an leaves stuff sparkly clean .can buy it almost anywhere .

Join Now