BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Hayley R.
Marquette
This is my all time favorite dish soap. I cannot get enough of the scent, so I even use it just to wash my hands with. Cuts through grease easily and it's cheaper than what I used to buy. My grandma always uses it so it's also nostalgic for me :)
Isabel ❤.
Love it! I don't like using any other dish liquid soap this one does a great job or removing oils and built up grease and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry which is a huge plus for me.
Samantha F.
Why use anything but? It works so well at getting tough gunk off of my dishes. My kids never hesitate to do them, because it makes the job ao much easier. In no time they're washed.
Jamilynn D.
Bridgeton, NJ
Great product. Not harmful in any way to your own hands. Pretty effective in washing dishes. Not disappointed with product. Definitely a good value. Doesn't dry out skin. Product has a great scent. I would definitely purchase again with no doubt.
Courtney F.
Millersburg, PA
Works very well for dishes but I mostly use the product on my dog for fleas and it works in a matter of minutes to kill them all.fir this it is perfect!!! Will only use this brand!
marie j.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used palmolive since Madge or Midge was using the dish detergent for manicures. I think that was her names its worked well for me all these years I usually buy it at family dollar they usually have the best price and you can use coupons
Sooky P.
I like Palmolive. Their prices are always reasonable and I think the product is effective at getting stains and grease out of my plates. I usually purchase at my local convenience stores (Duane Read, CVS, etc.) and would definitely buy again.
Katie B.
Marble Cliff, OH
I will never buy any other kind of dish detergent. This cuts through oil and grease like you wouldn't believe. I really find this product very effective. They have several different flavors that I really like. I will definitely buy this again.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
I love this soap to wash my dishes. It is gentle on my hands but touch on dried on food. It has a nice fresh scent and it is at a pretty good price point. The only issue is that I feel like I use more than I should have to because it is thinner
Kaylee P.
Hands down one of the best dish soaps, soft and gentle on your hands and has a wonderful clean scent to it. My family has used this brand for years, nothing beats the original.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?