Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA

Removes grease really well (however, i have tried other brands and they seem to remove the grease better). it does leave your hands rough!
Does the job but it is not concentrated. Compared to dawn, I'd choose dawn because it is more concentrated and guaranteed for cleanliness.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS

Do not use this brand very often but it does work good smells good price is good . Not my first choice on dish soap but I would use again
Megan D.
Megan D.
Princeton, NJ

Does a good job at cleaning our dishes. I like that you can buy huge tubs of it and refill the smaller bottles. It's very cost effective!
Mable C.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA

Been using this for years. It gets the job done and gets all my dishes clean. The "green stuff" is the term we using when we wash dishes.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Duluth, GA

Does what it should and removes oil and food residue. Can't complain about how it does on dishes, however, it is a little tough on hands.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

This dishwashing soap is also good . The scent it has and it does clean get soapy for that feeling that it will clean . i would recommend
Tina T.
Tina T.
Waverly, OH

Love pamolive soap! Also keeps my dishes clean and the smell is great and fresh. Also really like the infusion soap (new) with bakig soad
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.

My mother uses this dish washing liquid and it's great! It has a good smell, and leaves your dishes clean. It's super affordable as well.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

A small amount goes a long way ! Gentle on my hands. I love how I don't have to use a lot of soap to clean the dishes gets the job done !