Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
amy m.
amy m.
Dayton, TX

Palmolive dish soap is very budget-friendly stores often have good sales on this product and I'm always finding coupons in my mailbox
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

It's a favorite... Great price...use for many, many years...cleans well...nice foamy lather...doesn't take much to make lather either
Adriana T.
Adriana T.

This soap is my alternative when they don't have Dawn at the store it's does it's fair job but it doesn't cut grease as much as Dawn.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ

This is the only dish soap we use in our house my husband loves how it works and how it makes his hands feel while washing the dishes
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This is a frequent buy in our home. I use it to wash all dishes and baby bottles. It works very well, fights grease almost instantly.
Rebecca N G.
Rebecca N G.
Albuquerque, NM

Got a sample of this at a hotel and I like it to clean my dishes. I would repurchase for a good price but I will see in my new town.
Justice I.
Justice I.

Its a good dish soap. When I have to do that dishes I use this and it doesn't leave your glasses and plates dirty looking of feeling.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Hammond, LA

I tried this when I ran out of dawn but it doesn't compare to dawn. I find it doesn't get the stuck on food off as good as dawn does
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Sutter Creek, CA

Smells good and cleans so well. Sometimes I'll throw it in the bath for my toddler for extra bubbles and it doesn't dry his skin out
Amy J.
Amy J.

The original is the best, imitated but never beaten! This is a long time favorite of mine and I come back to it over and over again.

Join Now