Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL

This original palmolive is very gental on hands smells very good and suds very well you only need a little bit and it cleans alot of dishes
Kayla G.
Kayla G.

you can never go wrong with orginal. Palmolive works wonders. Soak my dishes with Palmolive and food comes off easily. Price is reasonable.
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
springfield oregon

Works so great! I work in the NICU and this is what we use to wash the baby bottles. It smells great and gets the bottles clean every time.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA

It gets the job done. But more than that, absolutely love the smell. Won't ever be able to exactly put my finger on why, but it's the best.
Emily S.
Emily S.

This stuff is a staple in our home. It lasts forever and suds up easily! I find this works better than Dawn and Ajax, and usually cheaper.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY

Really gets the stubborn grease off my pots and pans. Can be a bit drying on your hands if you have an abundance of dishes you must clean.
idalia g.
idalia g.

I have used many dish washing liquids and Palmolive is the only one I truly love. Cleans my dishes great and leaves my hands feeling good.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT

I like the old school dish soaps. That's what Palmolive reminds me of. It really cuts through the grease without having to use a ton of it
Jami-Lee B.
Jami-Lee B.
Cranston, RI

Just as good as Dawn. I use both this and Dawn depending what is on sale, and although I'm not a fan of original palmolive this one works!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX

Removes tough grease and cleans even the most diffucult dishes! Leaves my pots, and pans sparkling clean and leaves my hand nice and soft!