Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Hopkinsville

Gets the grease off any dish. And doesn't leave any marks or stains. Gets the job done it doesn't smear at all. We use this on a daily.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX

Besides getting my dishes clean it keeps my hands super soft!! Have always been a fan of Palmolive ever since I was a kid doing dishes.
Celinda S.
Celinda S.
Pompano Beach, FL

Lasts longer and takes tough grease out. Others you waste more and clean less. It does dry out my hands though. But overall it's great
Henriette M.
Henriette M.
Baltimore, MD

It's a good dish soap and I don't have to use as much to get rid of oil and other residue. It's also affordable and easily accessible.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Prattville, AL

I use this for those special hand wash only cups/ tumblers and for pots/pans. It works great, smells good and leaves the dishes clean.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oxnard, CA

Great dish soap. Palmolive has been around for a long time because the formula is great. My dishes always are clean and smell so good.
jennifer g.
jennifer g.
pico rivera, ca

Love the original scent of this soap. i fin that you do not need to get fancy with dish soap. just the original palmolive does the job
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.

I like the dish soap. It makes great bubbles. A little goes a long way. My dishes always come out clean. I would definitely recommend.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA

Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works very good to wash my dishes. It leaves all my dishes clean and helps get rid of any grease.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA

I love the brand but not this flavor. I prefer the purple one. This one does a good job at cleaning but i don't like the scent so much

Join Now