Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

Husband loves this which is why I gave it 3 stars. I personally am not a fan of the original with oxy. the scent kills me and turns me off to the product.
lilia D.
lilia D.
Wheaton , Il

Favorite dish soap. We have been using it for years. My mom uses no other dish soap other than this one. It smells great and it leaves my dishes sparkling
Aimee J.
Aimee J.

Not my usual brand
I didn't care for the smell and the bubbles don't last very long
Found I was using a lot dish soap per sinful more then my other brand
Alex J.
Alex J.
Fort Collins, CO

This soap works great on all dishes. It pulls the grease right off the dish and doesn't dry out my hands when i use it. I would keep buying this product!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Stockton, CA

This dish soap is the absolute best! It always leaves my dishes squeaky clean and smelling great! Best of all using it helps keep my hands nice and soft!
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson , Mississippi

Consistently great product for my college student needs. I have a small bottle for the random and occasional dishes I use... smells great, gets it clean!
Genie M.
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY

I have been using palmolive original forever. It is usually at a good price, cleans well and is gentle on your hands as well as even your finest glasses.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Reseda, Ca

This soap is pretty pricey compared to other brands out there. There is nothing too special about it. The smell is too chemically. Picked this up at CVS.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC

This is a good dish detergent. It soaps up well and doesn't leave your dishes greasy. It also smells somewhat like lines. I've been using this for years.
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Talco, TX

Palmolive ultra dish liquid. Is great for your dishes , it get the tough burnt on stuff clean. And also mild enough to softning your hands while washing.

Join Now