Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
This dish soap scrubs away dirt efficiently. I love this product! The smell is mild and leaves hands feeling soft too.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Really it all comes down to price. This is a cheap dis soap, and it does the job without any extra bells and whistles.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX
Jan. 7, 2017, 1:59 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is my usual. Always affordable and does the job. My dishes sget clean and smell great! Trusted branded in my HH!
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
This is just your basic dish soap and works well and has a pretty normal smell that isn't overpowering, which I like.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX
I have always used this dish soap. it works great and cuts greasy really well. love it and rarely use other products.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL
This product cleans dishes well and removes grease very well. It has a nice clean smell, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
This is my second choice it's really good it doesn't leave residues which is my favorite things on products like this
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Coopersburg, PA
Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley , CA
Leaves the dishes spotless and if you have a hard stain this is sure to clean it off. It's really cheap and worth it
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.
You can't beat the price and the fresh smell is great when you don't have a dishwasher to do the dirty work for you.