BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Janet W.
Janet W.
Manteno, IL
Love the price and one of best dish soaps out there. Does the job of grease cutting, and never have been disappointed.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL
This product cleans dishes well and removes grease very well. It has a nice clean smell, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
This is just your basic dish soap and works well and has a pretty normal smell that isn't overpowering, which I like.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX
This is my usual. Always affordable and does the job. My dishes sget clean and smell great! Trusted branded in my HH!
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
This is my second choice it's really good it doesn't leave residues which is my favorite things on products like this
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX
I have always used this dish soap. it works great and cuts greasy really well. love it and rarely use other products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Leaves the dishes spotless and if you have a hard stain this is sure to clean it off. It's really cheap and worth it
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.
You can't beat the price and the fresh smell is great when you don't have a dishwasher to do the dirty work for you.
Halima B.
Halima B.
Bronx, NY
This soap helps get the grease of and makes it easier for you to clean the pots especially with heavy oil and grease
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh