BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1964)
Amanda B.
Clarksburg, WV
We have used Palmolive dish soap since I was a kid. We have used it to treat stains of all kinds. It works great as a stain remover!! We have used several scents and styles of Palmolive. Reasonably priced for a family!! Quality and quantity is nice!
Gianella S.
Hialeah, FL
Every Palmolive product gets the work done effectively. My mom usually buys it at Walmart or at Publix. It's pretty cheap and cleans very well. Not only does it get the dishes clean but it doesn't leave your hands dry, so you benefit from it as well.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This dish soap is great even on grease and grime. I use a little bit of it with my sponge and it cleans my dishes well.

It doesn't really have a potent scent. I would recommend to others.
Jennifer B.
Metairie, LA
My Mother used Palmolive dish liquid. We hand washed our dishes when I was a kid, and it was my job on the weekends. I remember the old commercials and now that my Mom is no longer with us, Palmolive is what I like to use because it reminds me of her.
amber d.
Branchland, WV
Works like dawn soap, just free and not blue. super soapy but hard to wash your hands with. smells awesome and fresh to the nose. almost from every store that sells cleaning products.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
Love this original smell. Gets the job done without drying out your hands and if you have kids like I do you know your constantly washing dishes and you don't want those dish pan hands
Cheryl R.
Lakeway, TX
Smells great and works well on grease and stuck-on foods. Does not irritate the skin and works fast. I have been using this brand for many years and am very pleased. Good value and easy to find in most stores. Highly recommend this product to others.
Hayley R.
Marquette
This is my all time favorite dish soap. I cannot get enough of the scent, so I even use it just to wash my hands with. Cuts through grease easily and it's cheaper than what I used to buy. My grandma always uses it so it's also nostalgic for me :)
Samantha F.
Why use anything but? It works so well at getting tough gunk off of my dishes. My kids never hesitate to do them, because it makes the job ao much easier. In no time they're washed.
Alana B.
Monterey, CA
Works great to clean dishes when hand washing and has a great scent. But the formula is a little drying for the hands, would be great if the product could have a formula to help it be moisturizing for the hands. For a basic dish soap it is great.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?