Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
kandace s.
kandace s.
El Cajon, CA

Makes great suds and cleans greasy pans fast and easy. Doesn't irrate my hands and arms that much as most dish soap do witch is awesome
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX

Besides getting my dishes clean it keeps my hands super soft!! Have always been a fan of Palmolive ever since I was a kid doing dishes.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Hopkinsville

Gets the grease off any dish. And doesn't leave any marks or stains. Gets the job done it doesn't smear at all. We use this on a daily.
Princess N.
Princess N.
Astoria, NY

Gives a great clean to dishes! A very soapy kind of smell but it is great since it isn't too strong. Love it and it's original formula!
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

Classic dish soap. Up to par to other dish soaps for a more affordable price. Buy these in bulk. Don't need a lot to get the job done.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.

I like the dish soap. It makes great bubbles. A little goes a long way. My dishes always come out clean. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oxnard, CA

Great dish soap. Palmolive has been around for a long time because the formula is great. My dishes always are clean and smell so good.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA

Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works very good to wash my dishes. It leaves all my dishes clean and helps get rid of any grease.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.

I love the brand but not this flavor. I prefer the purple one. This one does a good job at cleaning but i don't like the scent so much
jennifer g.
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA

Love the original scent of this soap. i fin that you do not need to get fancy with dish soap. just the original palmolive does the job

Join Now