BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Amber D.
Sallis , MS
I like the Palmolive original dish liquid a lot. I use it all the time. It is priced good and does such a good job.
Salina S.
Okay dish liquid; it gets the job done fine and smells great. Still prefer Dawn dish liquid over Palmolive any day.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I really don't care for the scent of this soap. Also, it's super thick so I feel like you go through it really fast
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA
Been using this one for ever and I love it cleans the dishes and has a great smell and doesn't leave a stain at all
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoy this product because it has a great sound to it and it's very powerful it cuts the grease very well
S S.
It ts a readdily available product absolutely darn cheap,and easy to use .but it dries my hand if not using gloves
Whitney C.
I love love love this app it works wonders I've used it for years and years and I will highly recommend it forever
Sarah O.
Classic smelling dish soap. Doesn't leave any residue on your pots and pans. Leaves your dish looking extra clean.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This soap i grew up knowing that it's the one to remove even the toughest greases and removes the odors very well.
Britney M.
Mobile
My mom personally liked the smell of this dish soap especially since she's practically in the kitchen all day long
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?