Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Tina T.
Tina T.
Waverly, OH

Love pamolive soap! Also keeps my dishes clean and the smell is great and fresh. Also really like the infusion soap (new) with bakig soad
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.

My mother uses this dish washing liquid and it's great! It has a good smell, and leaves your dishes clean. It's super affordable as well.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Princeton, NJ

Does a good job at cleaning our dishes. I like that you can buy huge tubs of it and refill the smaller bottles. It's very cost effective!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Duluth, GA

Does what it should and removes oil and food residue. Can't complain about how it does on dishes, however, it is a little tough on hands.
Mable C.
Mable C.
San leandro, Ca

Been using this for years. It gets the job done and gets all my dishes clean. The "green stuff" is the term we using when we wash dishes.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

This dishwashing soap is also good . The scent it has and it does clean get soapy for that feeling that it will clean . i would recommend
Jazzmine M.
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN

My go-to product since I was a kid then washing dishes at the same soap for I don't know how long price is amazing and gets the job done
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Hollywood, FL

Palmolive is one of the best in my option. It removes the grit and grim from dishes and doesn't dry out your hands while washing either.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , Tennessee

This is a very good dishwashing liquid. Its definitely a strong competitor to the more admirable Dawn brand. It definitely does the job!
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY

I love the original. It cuts the grease on my plates and pans better than everything else. It smells great and doesn't dry out my skin.

Join Now