Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
idalia g.
idalia g.

I have used many dish washing liquids and Palmolive is the only one I truly love. Cleans my dishes great and leaves my hands feeling good.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA

Removes grease really well (however, i have tried other brands and they seem to remove the grease better). it does leave your hands rough!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

This is a great simple dish soap that gets dishes clean and this soap smells really nice and fresh. I would recommend this soap to others.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

I feel like I have to use a lot to get the same effect as thei competitive ones ...... I picked this one up but not sure if I would again
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA

It's a classic but it works marvelously. I would recommend for households because it doesn't have s strong scent and it cleans perfectly.
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.

My mother uses this dish washing liquid and it's great! It has a good smell, and leaves your dishes clean. It's super affordable as well.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Duluth, GA

Does what it should and removes oil and food residue. Can't complain about how it does on dishes, however, it is a little tough on hands.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS

Do not use this brand very often but it does work good smells good price is good . Not my first choice on dish soap but I would use again
Mable C.
Mable C.
San leandro, CA

Been using this for years. It gets the job done and gets all my dishes clean. The "green stuff" is the term we using when we wash dishes.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

This dishwashing soap is also good . The scent it has and it does clean get soapy for that feeling that it will clean . i would recommend

Join Now