Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oxnard, CA

Great dish soap. Palmolive has been around for a long time because the formula is great. My dishes always are clean and smell so good.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA

Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works very good to wash my dishes. It leaves all my dishes clean and helps get rid of any grease.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Greensburg

This dish soap does great with cleaning our everyday pots and pans. It has a pleasant scent and doesn't leave a residue after rinsing.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.

I love the brand but not this flavor. I prefer the purple one. This one does a good job at cleaning but i don't like the scent so much
jennifer g.
jennifer g.
Whittier, CA

Love the original scent of this soap. i fin that you do not need to get fancy with dish soap. just the original palmolive does the job
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Prattville, AL

I use this for those special hand wash only cups/ tumblers and for pots/pans. It works great, smells good and leaves the dishes clean.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ

This is the only dish soap we use in our house my husband loves how it works and how it makes his hands feel while washing the dishes
Christina N.
Christina N.

Love the smell and it doesn't dry out your hands like some other soaps!! Buy in bulk at Costco, so much cheaper! Plus it smells good!
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA

Love using this it takes all the grease off the plates and spoons whenever I hand wash my dishes smells good and make my dishes clean
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

It's a favorite... Great price...use for many, many years...cleans well...nice foamy lather...doesn't take much to make lather either

Join Now