Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Liza Y.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico

Palmolive is one of the best Dish liquid .Is a brand that people use a lot in Puerto Rico.The scent is very nice.Is soft for the hands.And strong on grease.
Betzabeth S.
Betzabeth S.

The one and only dish liquid that always my mom and me buy for for washing dishes it is not so abrasive, leaves well clean dishes and leaves hands so rough.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN

This stuff does a great job cleaning all my dishes! I don't have a dishwasher so I have to wash everything by hand so a good dish liquid is important to me
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Washington , DC

Product works great. The product gets grease off the plates fairly simply and it is easy to wash off. I also use the product to wash my hands while I cook.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

Palmolive easily gets the residue off dishes that I can't put in the dishwasher. I hardly have to do any scrubbing which is makes doing the dishes so easy!
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Massillon, OH

This dish soap performs pretty well, it's not as aggressive in removing grease and grime like dawn but it does a pretty decent job, I will continue to use.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Perris, CA

I love the original it smells so good I just love it it leave my dishes hella clean and it's not that expensive it is very very great I buy it all the time
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Washington, DC

I love this dish soap. The smell is great and it cleans well too. It leaves glasses clean and streak free. Very reasonably priced for such a great product.
josie r.
josie r.
MIRAMICHI, NB

This is my go to for washing dishes, my water pression is weak and I need a good soap for my water to even bubble and Palmolive is the only one that works
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I have been using this for years and my mom have also. U can't go wrong with this product. It gets ur dishes clean and keeps ur hands smooth. I love it...

Join Now