Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

It makes a lot of soap I used this all my life and still like it and it cleans really well . I like how thick it is compare to other brands .
Emily G.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS

A little goes a long way! Works great for cleaning food off of dishes. I mix a little in a spray bottle with water and it lasts a lot longer!
Stefa Z.
Stefa Z.
Ladson, SC

This is such a great product. A little product goes a longg wayy. Its great to get grease off and food stains. And the scent is so refreshing
Karissa S.
Karissa S.

I use Palmolive because it's consistently isn't to thick and I for some reason really live the smell. I buy the huge bottles from sams club!
Putri M.
Putri M.
Pittsburgh

People swear by Dawn, but I think this is where it's at for doing dishes in the home. There isn't a dish, pot, or pan this soap can't clean.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC

Palmolive is my absolute favorite dish detergent. Nothing I've used suds as well as Palmolive. It cleans and removes stuck on grease easily.
Jasminne M.
Jasminne M.
Chino, CA

This dish soap is amazing. It is a classic , it removes even the thickest oil residue left on pans from greasy cooking. It has a nice scent.
Kati F.
Kati F.

An absolute must for every kitchen sink. Inexpensive and gets off tough messes on dishes and gentle enough to even utilize around the house/
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ludington, MI

I love the smell of this dish soap and the fact that it's tough enough to cut through grease but yet gentle enough to wash your hands with.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL

This original palmolive is very gental on hands smells very good and suds very well you only need a little bit and it cleans alot of dishes