Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Rayah H.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great for sensitive skin. Any Palmolive brand is great to use for sensitivity. Easily removes grease. Clean nice scent.
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dec. 14, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is the only soap we use as a family. Everyone loves it. The price is great, love the scent, and it cleans so well.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Love the smell and this lathers up well. I always buy the 90 oz. and refill the 10oz bottle. Great price for the 90 oz.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA
Dec. 2, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I really enjoy the social washing soap because my hands don't feel dry afterwards. They actually feel super moisturize.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Good soap! Gets my dishes clean every time! Good deal as well! I love all of the different scents this is available in!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
This dish soap scrubs away dirt efficiently. I love this product! The smell is mild and leaves hands feeling soft too.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Dec. 1, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is my go to dishwashing soap I keep everything clean it's cheap and not too pricey I buy it at Walmart and target
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Lompoc+
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I always use the original , the other scents can be overwhelming, so why mess with something that already works great!
Janet W.
Janet W.
Manteno, IL
Nov. 19, 2016, 5:47 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Love the price and one of best dish soaps out there. Does the job of grease cutting, and never have been disappointed.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Biloxi, MS
I find this product too soapy and leaves a sticky film on my hands, regardless of how much soap is used on the dishes.