BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1965)
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ
Really nice on the dishes. Gets the dishes really clean and sudsy. I buy this all the time with my family and we don't really buy anything else. I would recommend due to the many nice things about it. It smells good and gets the job done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Francine C.
Mesa, AZ
Good ole palmolive has been around forever or so it seems. That is how you can tell when a product is good, when it never gets discontinued. Fights grease and caked on food like no other
Brianne P.
Not as good as dawn in cleaning power but the price is cheaper so when your budget sucks, this is sufficient. We flip flop between the two for that reason. Still works still smells good.
Haley R.
Oshkosh, WI
This is the original dish soap scent and it has all the power of grease fighting as its competitors. It is hard on grime but does not dry out your hands. The scent is neutral and isn't strong, so if you don't like flowery scents this is perfect for you.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ
I hate washing dishes and I'm not s big fan of dish washers! So when I smell this product I actually look forward to washing dishes. It's gentle on my hands and it just a great product.
Maitland A.
This dish soap is the soap my grandmother would always use to wash her dishes, so I always get a little smell reminder whenever I use it! It has a great smell and it's a really good soap!
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Nothing work and cuts the grease as good as this original dish soap,I still use this my mom my sisters it is just a oldie but a goodie! You can find this in your grocery store or Target.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Palmolive smells so good and does great at cutting grease on my dishes and the best thing is it saves me money because I don't have to use much just a teaspoon for a whole sink of dishes
Amanda B.
Clarksburg, WV
We have used Palmolive dish soap since I was a kid. We have used it to treat stains of all kinds. It works great as a stain remover!! We have used several scents and styles of Palmolive. Reasonably priced for a family!! Quality and quantity is nice!
Gianella S.
Hialeah, FL
Every Palmolive product gets the work done effectively. My mom usually buys it at Walmart or at Publix. It's pretty cheap and cleans very well. Not only does it get the dishes clean but it doesn't leave your hands dry, so you benefit from it as well.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?