BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Rayah H.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great for sensitive skin. Any Palmolive brand is great to use for sensitivity. Easily removes grease. Clean nice scent.
member-696e176aa
member-696e176aa
Essington, PA
Cuts on grease and you don't even need to use a lot. The price is cheap but the products aren't. It smells amazing too!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Coto de caza, CA
I really enjoy the social washing soap because my hands don't feel dry afterwards. They actually feel super moisturize.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Good soap! Gets my dishes clean every time! Good deal as well! I love all of the different scents this is available in!
Fernanda F.
Fernanda F.
Orlando, FL
I really like of this product.
I just bought it for 3 months. Do not let the resected hands or strong smell in the dish
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
This is my go to dishwashing soap I keep everything clean it's cheap and not too pricey I buy it at Walmart and target
Janet W.
Janet W.
Manteno, IL
Love the price and one of best dish soaps out there. Does the job of grease cutting, and never have been disappointed.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
This dish soap scrubs away dirt efficiently. I love this product! The smell is mild and leaves hands feeling soft too.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Really it all comes down to price. This is a cheap dis soap, and it does the job without any extra bells and whistles.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Lompoc+
I always use the original , the other scents can be overwhelming, so why mess with something that already works great!