Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jazzmine M.
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN

My go-to product since I was a kid then washing dishes at the same soap for I don't know how long price is amazing and gets the job done
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Hollywood, FL

Palmolive is one of the best in my option. It removes the grit and grim from dishes and doesn't dry out your hands while washing either.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , Tennessee

This is a very good dishwashing liquid. Its definitely a strong competitor to the more admirable Dawn brand. It definitely does the job!
Princess N.
Princess N.
Astoria, NY

Gives a great clean to dishes! A very soapy kind of smell but it is great since it isn't too strong. Love it and it's original formula!
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY

I love the original. It cuts the grease on my plates and pans better than everything else. It smells great and doesn't dry out my skin.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX

Besides getting my dishes clean it keeps my hands super soft!! Have always been a fan of Palmolive ever since I was a kid doing dishes.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Hopkinsville

Gets the grease off any dish. And doesn't leave any marks or stains. Gets the job done it doesn't smear at all. We use this on a daily.
kandace s.
kandace s.
El Cajon , Ca

Makes great suds and cleans greasy pans fast and easy. Doesn't irrate my hands and arms that much as most dish soap do witch is awesome
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

Classic dish soap. Up to par to other dish soaps for a more affordable price. Buy these in bulk. Don't need a lot to get the job done.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

Just picked this up at CVS and it was super cheap. I liked this one better than Gain because it last longer and seemed to work better.

Join Now