Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

This is a great simple dish soap that gets dishes clean and this soap smells really nice and fresh. I would recommend this soap to others.
Emily S.
Emily S.

This stuff is a staple in our home. It lasts forever and suds up easily! I find this works better than Dawn and Ajax, and usually cheaper.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT

I like the old school dish soaps. That's what Palmolive reminds me of. It really cuts through the grease without having to use a ton of it
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA

Removes grease really well (however, i have tried other brands and they seem to remove the grease better). it does leave your hands rough!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

A small amount goes a long way ! Gentle on my hands. I love how I don't have to use a lot of soap to clean the dishes gets the job done !
Tina T.
Tina T.
Waverly, OH

Love pamolive soap! Also keeps my dishes clean and the smell is great and fresh. Also really like the infusion soap (new) with bakig soad
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA

It's a classic but it works marvelously. I would recommend for households because it doesn't have s strong scent and it cleans perfectly.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Princeton, NJ

Does a good job at cleaning our dishes. I like that you can buy huge tubs of it and refill the smaller bottles. It's very cost effective!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS

Do not use this brand very often but it does work good smells good price is good . Not my first choice on dish soap but I would use again
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Duluth, GA

Does what it should and removes oil and food residue. Can't complain about how it does on dishes, however, it is a little tough on hands.

Join Now