Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA

This is the original soap, my mom, grandma and everyone in my whole family uses this soap this is the soap since our grandmas were young ladies
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX

Kitchen staple. Have used for years. Cuts grease and leaves dishes and sink clean and spot free. Reasonably priced and coupons always available
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Lake George,NY

This has always been my choice for dishwash I still do my dishes by hand & this doesn't dry out my hands while making sure my dishes are clean
Ary R.
Ary R.
Perris, CA

This is my favorite dish soap! I love the smell and really works with grease! Also is very concentrated so one bottle will last a lot of time.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ

Absolutely love this product leaned my hands soft and not dry from the water something I've been using for years and will continue to use this
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pleasanton

This soap has been working really well for all my dish needs. It really works through the oils and gets rid of everything on my pots and pAns.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

Best dish soap! My dishes come out so clean & shiny after using this! & I don't even need to scrub half as much as I do with other dish soaps!
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.

This is very cost efficient & cleans sooo well just as well as a dawn would this is my go to dish soap. For 99csnts at my local store why not
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX

I wish this had a better scent to it. This one is my last resort if I can't find any other Palmolive dish liquid. Definitely not my favorite.