BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1961)
Stephanie c.
I love love love the smell of the original Palmolive dish soap. The bottle lasts a long time and I think it's a good value. I hate the dispenser,because I hate when it gets all gunky and soapy but I just rinse it off or put the liquid into a pretty bottle instead
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX
Not the biggest fan of Palmolive, you get what you pay for. It's $1 at most stores I go to and its worth about that if not less. I end up using twice as much just to get my things cleaned.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA
Palmolive is great to clean dishes with but also, easy on the skin of your hands. It doesn't dry your skin out or irritate if you wash dishes without gloves. I purchase this from the 99 cent store in my area. I will continue to use it and would recommend it.
Cheri E.
Rodeo, CA
Works wonderfully well. you don't need a lot of the product to get dishes clean. has a clean smell that doesn't irritate the nose. would recommend this product to others for washing dishes.
Whitney S.
I like this dish soap, it's inexpensive and gets the job done. Leaves my hands soap too which is a plus. I trust this with washing every dish and baby stuff
Too. I would recommend trying it
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Palmolive smells so good and does great at cutting grease on my dishes and the best thing is it saves me money because I don't have to use much just a teaspoon for a whole sink of dishes
Maitland A.
This dish soap is the soap my grandmother would always use to wash her dishes, so I always get a little smell reminder whenever I use it! It has a great smell and it's a really good soap!
Verónica C.
I was traveling and forgot to pack shampoo and body wash. My kids used the hotel bottles and I didn't want to wait for room service so I used the soap in the kitchenette. It had Palmolive and I just used it after swimming in the pool. It was GREAT! My skin is so sensitive that I react to Aveeno products. I now use Palmolive daily and my skin is loving it
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ
Really nice on the dishes. Gets the dishes really clean and sudsy. I buy this all the time with my family and we don't really buy anything else. I would recommend due to the many nice things about it. It smells good and gets the job done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
I love this dish soap! I use it because it's a powerful cleaner that keeps my hands soft. It also smells great. It is a little bit cheaper than some of the other brands, but works just as well.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?