BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX
This is my usual. Always affordable and does the job. My dishes sget clean and smell great! Trusted branded in my HH!
Marla F.
Austin, TX
I have always used this dish soap. it works great and cuts greasy really well. love it and rarely use other products.
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Kayleigh H.
You can't beat the price and the fresh smell is great when you don't have a dishwasher to do the dirty work for you.
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
The Classic dish soap. Smells good. Removes food and grease, even from plastic. Really good price and lasts a while.
yer m.
Saint Paul, MN
This dish soap is very affordable and is good too. They come in many different type but I personally like this kind.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Leaves the dishes spotless and if you have a hard stain this is sure to clean it off. It's really cheap and worth it
Halima B.
This soap helps get the grease of and makes it easier for you to clean the pots especially with heavy oil and grease
Brianna A.
warren, MI
The smell and strength of this is what keeps up
S buying it . I can soak my dishes with these and have no scrubbing
Amber D.
Sallis , MS
I like the Palmolive original dish liquid a lot. I use it all the time. It is priced good and does such a good job.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?