Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Campos Belos- Goias

Muito bom para limpar e remover gorduras e resto de comidas. tem o cheiro agradável e fácil de manusear e não demora para obter resultados.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Florence , AL

Cleans our dishes and does not streak or leave any residue behind! The many scents the have available gives you a wide variety of choices!
Does the job but it is not concentrated. Compared to dawn, I'd choose dawn because it is more concentrated and guaranteed for cleanliness.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White plains, Ny

Really gets the stubborn grease off my pots and pans. Can be a bit drying on your hands if you have an abundance of dishes you must clean.
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, FL 33 195.

Ultra Palmolive® Original is the same grease-fighting, gentle-on-your-hands cleaner you know and trust, only now in a concentrated formula
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX

Removes tough grease and cleans even the most diffucult dishes! Leaves my pots, and pans sparkling clean and leaves my hand nice and soft!
Emily S.
Emily S.

This stuff is a staple in our home. It lasts forever and suds up easily! I find this works better than Dawn and Ajax, and usually cheaper.
idalia g.
idalia g.

I have used many dish washing liquids and Palmolive is the only one I truly love. Cleans my dishes great and leaves my hands feeling good.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA

Removes grease really well (however, i have tried other brands and they seem to remove the grease better). it does leave your hands rough!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

This is a great simple dish soap that gets dishes clean and this soap smells really nice and fresh. I would recommend this soap to others.

Join Now