BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo , NY
Sometimes you don't need to mess with the original! i am not picky about dish soap but this one has always worked for me!
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
Palmolive works great and has been around a long time. The price is good and the product works well. It has a nice smell
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
We get the large size from Costco and it is such a deal, it has a great mild scent and is very effective on yucky stuff!
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.
It leaves my dishes clea and smelling great, I recommend this to all my friends, is very concentrate and saves you money.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Orlinda, TN
Great product. Palmolive is offered at a great price and keeps my dishes clean. I love the smell. That's an added bonus!
Rayah H.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great for sensitive skin. Any Palmolive brand is great to use for sensitivity. Easily removes grease. Clean nice scent.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Good soap! Gets my dishes clean every time! Good deal as well! I love all of the different scents this is available in!
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is the only soap we use as a family. Everyone loves it. The price is great, love the scent, and it cleans so well.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Love the smell and this lathers up well. I always buy the 90 oz. and refill the 10oz bottle. Great price for the 90 oz.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?