Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Orlinda, TN
Dec. 29, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Great product. Palmolive is offered at a great price and keeps my dishes clean. I love the smell. That's an added bonus!
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.
It leaves my dishes clea and smelling great, I recommend this to all my friends, is very concentrate and saves you money.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
The original works fabulous and cleans my dishes wonderfully. Its very affordable and its one of my favorite dish soaps.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
We get the large size from Costco and it is such a deal, it has a great mild scent and is very effective on yucky stuff!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Sometimes you don't need to mess with the original! i am not picky about dish soap but this one has always worked for me!
Roxana F.
Roxana F.
Great dish soap it smells great it really a helps taking off hard spots it is a great value I purchase this all the time
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
Palmolive works great and has been around a long time. The price is good and the product works well. It has a nice smell
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This is the original and best dish soap. It always cleans my dishes well and is soft on the sensitive skin on my hands.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Love the smell and this lathers up well. I always buy the 90 oz. and refill the 10oz bottle. Great price for the 90 oz.