Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sandra K.
Sandra K.

Starting at my mothers house this has always been the brand that my family uses. Washes dishes easily, great price and nice smell.
Judith K.
Judith K.

Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA

I like this brand because it works great. Makes plenty of suds and cuts grease great. This is also available in bulk at SAMs club.
Mary C.
Mary C.

This soap leaves your dishes smelling really nice and it makes your hands soft while cleaning dishes. This soap works really well.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Saint Cloud, FL

Smelled good. It did the job it needed to do. Other brands I feel are a bit better. Would I buy it again, only if it was on sale.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Terre Haute, IN

I will not use anything else now!!! I am usually unhappy when I try something else! Cleans And rinses well and doesn't take much
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is the real deal and it smells great! Washing dishes by hand is a pain but this stuff really helps get rid of messes.
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH

Using this soap on my dishes is a great soap to use. My dishes are extremely clean and smell great after washing them with this.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA

I like this soap a lot. Smells very good and clean very well.
I use to buy at Walmart. It's cheap and I can use for a long time.
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA

This dish soap makes a lot of bibles and cleans of any oil your dishes make have like how it doesn't dry your hands out as well.

Join Now