Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Tolland, CT

Palmolive is great! They have really pleasant scents, and it lathers well so you don't need to use too much to do a load of dishes!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

This is my favorite dish liquid to use, is smells great and really gets the job done. Not too expensive and there are always sales.
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Omaha, NE

Very original but not expensive. It cleans up my dishes and has a fresh smell. The suds stay in the sink for a good amount of time.
Windsor, WI

Works great and smells great too. Clean the dishes the best you can get them by hand washing them. I have been using it for a while
Johana A.
Johana A.

A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. I like Palmolive Dish Detergent
Mika C.
Mika C.

One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
kathy m.
kathy m.

not only good for dishes but a small amount used for easy clean up in the kitchen and with vinegar for window cleaning works great.
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA

I like this brand because it works great. Makes plenty of suds and cuts grease great. This is also available in bulk at SAMs club.
Mary C.
Mary C.

This soap leaves your dishes smelling really nice and it makes your hands soft while cleaning dishes. This soap works really well.
My mom always used Palmolive so that was my go to Brand when I moved out and still is! Cleans well and doesn't dry out your hands.

Join Now