BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1964)
Sariah P.
Las Vegas, NV
Only use this soap for washing my dishes. Its super gentle on skin and does not leave them dry and itchy. Has a super fresh scent and gets all the grime off my dishes without leaving residue.
Gets the job done! Makes the dishes squeaky clean. The price is reasonable as well. You can easily find it at Target or Walmart. I love the smell which is not too overpowering. I would recommend this product to everyone looking to get their dishes nice and clean.
Kerri D.
Sanford, FL
This is your basic original dish soap. It gets your dishes clean and does not leave a residue. You can find it on sale but if you don't then it is a little pricey. It is very effective on grease and baked on stains. I love Palmolive and will absolutely buy again!
Brenda B.
Porterville, CA
I actually felt like this dish soap didn't do the job I only used it for a couple of days just felt like I had to keep pouring soap on my sponge more then once so I just switched to dawn soap
Jessica H.
Westernport, MD
I love the smell of this product and the way if suds up. It's a great price for what you get. And purchase a cheaper one and I have to replace it sooner as opposed to if I would get this one.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Palmolive is also a very good name brand. I have never had any problems with this product and the price is very affordable. I regularly switch up my dishsoap brands and this one is always a pick.
Michelle  N.
Austin, TX
A great basic dish soap that does the trick, without many extra benefits. It doesn't provide much in the way of moisturizing my hands like other similar products, and the scent is pretty basic.
But overall, it is easy to find at major stores and I wouldn't be upset to buy it again!
Sarah G.
This dish soap doesn't mess up your hands like most dish soaps do. The price is pretty good. The one thing i don't like is that the smell is a bit overpowering at times. I buy mine at my local Kroger (where they have good deals). I would and have bought it again
Preston R.
Lancaster, SC
I find this brand comparable to the other leading brands such as Dawn and Joy! You can see the difference in your dishes! It even has a good smell but leaves nothing on your dishes! Recommend to everyone!
Stephanie c.
I love love love the smell of the original Palmolive dish soap. The bottle lasts a long time and I think it's a good value. I hate the dispenser,because I hate when it gets all gunky and soapy but I just rinse it off or put the liquid into a pretty bottle instead
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?