BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Donna K.
Biloxi, MS
I find this product too soapy and leaves a sticky film on my hands, regardless of how much soap is used on the dishes.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
This dish soap scrubs away dirt efficiently. I love this product! The smell is mild and leaves hands feeling soft too.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
This is my go to dishwashing soap I keep everything clean it's cheap and not too pricey I buy it at Walmart and target
Janet W.
Manteno, IL
Love the price and one of best dish soaps out there. Does the job of grease cutting, and never have been disappointed.
Kristen R.
Lompoc+
I always use the original , the other scents can be overwhelming, so why mess with something that already works great!
Kristen K.
Really it all comes down to price. This is a cheap dis soap, and it does the job without any extra bells and whistles.
Fernanda F.
Orlando, FL
I really like of this product.
I just bought it for 3 months. Do not let the resected hands or strong smell in the dish
Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX
This is my usual. Always affordable and does the job. My dishes sget clean and smell great! Trusted branded in my HH!
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
This is my second choice it's really good it doesn't leave residues which is my favorite things on products like this
Marla F.
Austin, TX
I have always used this dish soap. it works great and cuts greasy really well. love it and rarely use other products.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?