BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
Great product. Gets the dishes clean with no problem. It doesn't take a lot. Lots of suds to cut through grease and grime.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We go between palmolive and dawn in our household. I find my only problem with palmolive is that the suds go away quickly.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
I've only used this brand a couple times but I like it . Helps to clean grease .... and it has some nice different scents
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
It does the job for the price . I don't like that it leaves your hands feeling weird . The scent after a while fades away
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX
I like it. It dissolves grease right away and leaves dishes clean.
It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave my hands dry.
Dubelys G.
Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL
Con solo un poco alcanza para un lote de lavaplatos dejándolos limpios y libres de grasa! Y lo mejor no reseca las manos!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA
Works really good doesn't make ur hands rough it makes them really soft wen done washing dishes and I will buy this again
Shreya K.
Shreya K.
My mother has been using this dish soap for years and it has scrubbed the grimiest pots and pans we've owned. It's great!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Orlinda, TN
Great product. Palmolive is offered at a great price and keeps my dishes clean. I love the smell. That's an added bonus!
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?