Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

I work in a nursery and this is what I use to clean the bottles. It remove breastmilk really easily and it has a great scent. And it doesn't dry out my hands.
Tanaide G.
Tanaide G.
Brownsville, TX

It's an okay dish washing liquid. I like the smell even if sometimes I have to use a little too much of it in order for there to be enough to wash the dishes.
Tristan R.
Tristan R.
Poteet, Tx

Love palmolive ive always used it it works great to attack grease and grime and doesn't break out my hands or make them crack like some other fish soaps have!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Kearny, NJ

It gets the dish washing done. Not sure if I'm not doing something right that I'm constantly pouring more on my sponge but it really does clean the grease out
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I love the smell of this dish liquid and it takes away that greasy feel and stinkiness from my daughters sippy cups after she has stashed them for a few days.
sarah w.
sarah w.
Dunnellon, FL

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a great dish detergent that cleans your dishes with ease.It also makes your hands feel silky smooth after you use it.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY

We switched to this brand and I've never seen our dishes so clean! We can always find coupons to help subside the cost too. Works great for baby bottles too!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Palmolive may not be dawn dish soap but it's catching up, I would consider it to be the 'gain' or 'all' brand of laundry detergent vs 'tide' so it's up there
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Chillicothe, OH

Timeless classic it can not only be used for dish washing but it's a great stain remover for clothes also great to wash walls and everyday cleaning in house!
Tara K.
Tara K.

I get these for little or nothing with coupons and stock up on them and I have tried all kinds from Palmolive there all great and would recommend any of them

Join Now