Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, Ontario

This dish liquid is great because it's so thick. I usually use this one if I need to soak pans overnight, and they're good to go in the morning!
Michele V.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY

Palmolive is one of the few dish liquids that doesn't break out my skin. The lather is fantastic and it cuts grease at an excellent price point.
amanda g.
amanda g.

Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget
Briana M.
Briana M.
Island, KY

You have to use a lot of this to even start to cut through the grease, yeah it's affordable but spend an extra dollar and get your money's worth
Maria L.
Maria L.
Mission, TX

It's a regular household item that I recommend. They leave the dishes clean and don't have a weird after smell that most cleaning supplies have.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.

I really like this soap on some occasions because i feel like sometimes it doesn't always do a good job of removing grease and dirt from dishes.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, Az

Works well, has a decent smell. Priced for those who need a great deal that actually works! When I get low on money I get this brand every time!
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA

This is the original soap, my mom, grandma and everyone in my whole family uses this soap this is the soap since our grandmas were young ladies
Eve G.
Eve G.
Cypress, CA

The stuff works so good and the price is great. It doesn't dry your hands when you wash dishes. The scent is ok. Costco always has a good deal.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Auburn, CA

You can't beat Palmolive. It's the best dish washing soap there is. It always gets rid of the grime on my dishes and leaves them sparkly clean.