Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We go between palmolive and dawn in our household. I find my only problem with palmolive is that the suds go away quickly.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Cleans the dishes well! Does not harm my hands and it smells really great. There is not much more you need in a dish soap.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
These are so great! They get the job done & keep all of the dishes clean & fresh to use every time. I highly recommend them
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Nov. 1, 2016, 6:38 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Helps cut through grease in pans when I don't out them in the dishwasher. I like the scented one better than the original.
Dubelys G.
Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL
Oct. 28, 2016, 7:22 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Con solo un poco alcanza para un lote de lavaplatos dejándolos limpios y libres de grasa! Y lo mejor no reseca las manos!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
It does the job for the price . I don't like that it leaves your hands feeling weird . The scent after a while fades away
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA
Works really good doesn't make ur hands rough it makes them really soft wen done washing dishes and I will buy this again
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Nov. 12, 2016, 3:41 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I've only used this brand a couple times but I like it . Helps to clean grease .... and it has some nice different scents
Shreya K.
Shreya K.
My mother has been using this dish soap for years and it has scrubbed the grimiest pots and pans we've owned. It's great!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX
Oct. 30, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I like it. It dissolves grease right away and leaves dishes clean.
It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave my hands dry.