BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Alexis H.
Alexis H.
These are so great! They get the job done & keep all of the dishes clean & fresh to use every time. I highly recommend them
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Helps cut through grease in pans when I don't out them in the dishwasher. I like the scented one better than the original.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We go between palmolive and dawn in our household. I find my only problem with palmolive is that the suds go away quickly.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX
I like it. It dissolves grease right away and leaves dishes clean.
It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave my hands dry.
Shreya K.
Shreya K.
My mother has been using this dish soap for years and it has scrubbed the grimiest pots and pans we've owned. It's great!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
It does the job for the price . I don't like that it leaves your hands feeling weird . The scent after a while fades away
Dubelys G.
Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL
Con solo un poco alcanza para un lote de lavaplatos dejándolos limpios y libres de grasa! Y lo mejor no reseca las manos!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA
Works really good doesn't make ur hands rough it makes them really soft wen done washing dishes and I will buy this again
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
I've only used this brand a couple times but I like it . Helps to clean grease .... and it has some nice different scents
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.
It leaves my dishes clea and smelling great, I recommend this to all my friends, is very concentrate and saves you money.