Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
Eugene, OR

Works so great! I work in the NICU and this is what we use to wash the baby bottles. It smells great and gets the bottles clean every time.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA

Removes grease really well (however, i have tried other brands and they seem to remove the grease better). it does leave your hands rough!
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY

Really gets the stubborn grease off my pots and pans. Can be a bit drying on your hands if you have an abundance of dishes you must clean.
Emily S.
Emily S.

This stuff is a staple in our home. It lasts forever and suds up easily! I find this works better than Dawn and Ajax, and usually cheaper.
idalia g.
idalia g.

I have used many dish washing liquids and Palmolive is the only one I truly love. Cleans my dishes great and leaves my hands feeling good.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT

I like the old school dish soaps. That's what Palmolive reminds me of. It really cuts through the grease without having to use a ton of it
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX

Removes tough grease and cleans even the most diffucult dishes! Leaves my pots, and pans sparkling clean and leaves my hand nice and soft!
Does the job but it is not concentrated. Compared to dawn, I'd choose dawn because it is more concentrated and guaranteed for cleanliness.
Mable C.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA

Been using this for years. It gets the job done and gets all my dishes clean. The "green stuff" is the term we using when we wash dishes.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS

Do not use this brand very often but it does work good smells good price is good . Not my first choice on dish soap but I would use again

Join Now