Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
jay c.
jay c.

The Palmolive dish liquid is great . Gets the dishes
clean. Its smells so go. I use it very often. Its inexpensive.
You can get it from any store. Its effective.
Jackii M.
Jackii M.
Bronx, NY

I just purchase this product today and what I like is the price is right. Gets the job done at an affordable price. Dishes look spotless and that's what counts.
Miriam H.
Miriam H.

Palmolive is a brand that we have used forever. It is a trusted brand, definitely my favorite dish soap. It does not make your hands rough after washing dishes.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Holland, Michigan

Great dishwashing soap. I never need to use a lot of it to get a whole sink of dishes done. It busts through the tough grime without all the extra muscle work.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Dallas, TX

I love this product . Leaves the dishes squicky clean and really bright. Its been around for awhile and we've been using this for years . I really recomment it
Shrabonti D.
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY

I love this. I honestly sometimes use this when someone is in the bathroom and I need to wash my hands. It cleans everything out very well. Completely in love.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

This is our households ho to dish soap. It works wonderful keeping our dishes nice and clean. We also use it to clean our baby bottles. Its good price as well.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
San Antonio, TX

My grandmother always used Palmolive and the original scent reminds me of her !! It's a classic dishwashing soap and it always gets my dishes squeaky clean !!!
I been using this dish liquid for so many years and it works great to remove grease off your plates. It removes any odor from the plates. It last long as well!
Jalessa M.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI

I've been using Palmolive since I learned how to wash dishes as a kid and now my children are using it too. This is a sample for cleaning dish in my household.

Join Now