BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1952)
Lynn R.
Perrysburg, OH
Palmolive is a brand that my mom has never used. One day I was babysitting and doing the dishes and the family used this brand of dish soap. I was amazed at how soft my hands were after using this product. The scent smells good and it cleans the dishes as well as Dawn.
Adriana V.
Palmdale, CA
i have and still continue to use my favorite classic dish soup leaves my dishes squeaky clean the odor is not bad just has a soapy smell. i have tried others but i always end up buying this one.
Lexi H.
Palmolive is not my first choice for dish liquid, but definitely my go-to when I'm on a budget. It seems to be a bit weaker than other brands, but definitely gets the job done. I've purchased it at the Dollar General and Walmart. I'd recommend it to those on a budget
Sariah P.
Las Vegas, NV
Only use this soap for washing my dishes. Its super gentle on skin and does not leave them dry and itchy. Has a super fresh scent and gets all the grime off my dishes without leaving residue.
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a strong soap that gets rid of all the food grease without being damaging to your skin. And I love that the scent is not too strong. The bottle lasts me a long time! It's a great value
Laura M.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff works really well! I like to experiment in the kitchen which results in lots of burned pans, and this cuts right through the mess! I bought it at the grocery store (Fry's) and it smells really nice! I think it is a really great, cost effective choice!
Kerri D.
Sanford, FL
This is your basic original dish soap. It gets your dishes clean and does not leave a residue. You can find it on sale but if you don't then it is a little pricey. It is very effective on grease and baked on stains. I love Palmolive and will absolutely buy again!
Gets the job done! Makes the dishes squeaky clean. The price is reasonable as well. You can easily find it at Target or Walmart. I love the smell which is not too overpowering. I would recommend this product to everyone looking to get their dishes nice and clean.
Brenda B.
Porterville, CA
I actually felt like this dish soap didn't do the job I only used it for a couple of days just felt like I had to keep pouring soap on my sponge more then once so I just switched to dawn soap
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
this is my go to dish soap because I think that dawn liquifies and washes away too easily whereas palmolive creats plenty of suds and makes my dishes squeaky clean. I don't have to pour out as much on my sponge to get the job done versus dawn dishwashing liquid.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?