BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
There is nothing better than the original palmolive. the smell, the effectiveness, the price, the feel of my hand. I LOVE IT
Ana M.
Ana M.
Raleigh, NC
Leaves hands feeling dry but gets out the tough grease on most pans and dishes. Would not recommend to use for heavy washes.
Kyra C.
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
This dish soap is super effective and smells great! Only downfall is that it is not as gentle on the hands as other brands.
jomary c.
jomary c.
I love it! personalmente yo prefiero este es muy bueno contra la grasa y deja un olor agradable sin dejar el sabor a jabón.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
This is the only thing that I use when it comes to cleaning the dishes. it smells fresh and works well to clean the plates.
Yehudit M.
Yehudit M.
Great product and really cleans the dishes well and leaves them with a great scent too- recommend especially for the price!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Sarasota, FL
The only dish washing soap that doesn't dry out my hands. You can get it pretty much anywhere I always get mine at Walmart.
Maylin L.
Maylin L.
Leaves my dishes really clean and with a great smell also love buying the big bottle to last a long time use this every day
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We go between palmolive and dawn in our household. I find my only problem with palmolive is that the suds go away quickly.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Cleans the dishes well! Does not harm my hands and it smells really great. There is not much more you need in a dish soap.