Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Nelly J.
Nelly J.

This dish soap smells great and cleans thoroughly. You don't need to use a lot in order to keep your dishes clean and it rinses off well keeping the dishes shiny.
suzann a.
suzann a.
New Castle, PA

I have used Palmolive to do my dishes. Works great and smells great. The only thing I'm not crazy about seems like you have to use a little more than other brands.
Amparo L.
Amparo L.

Nothing different from this dish soap other than that a little goes a cry long way. Enough to wash your hands is enough to wash a pile of dishes plus super cheap.
JoAnn K.
JoAnn K.
Dayton, OH

My mom used to use this back in the day so I just carry on the tradition.
Though it seems to me it made more suds it is alot more watered down now.
In my opinion
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Williamsport, PA

I love Palmolive dish detergent. It is the only detergent I use. I love the smell and I love how soft my hands feel after. It gets the dishes and my hands clean.
Haley S.
Haley S.

Used this for years and next to Dawn it is the best thing out there. Doesn't leave dishes freely greasy or grimy and does it's job. Cuts through dirt and grease.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Everett, MA

This suds last cleans the toughest grease off any dish or pan .
The sent is great leave the room smelling fresh love the fact they help animals with this product
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Wessington Springs, SD

Tried and true. Leaves the dishes spotless and has a pleasant scent without being overpowering. A little. It goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time too.
jay c.
jay c.

The Palmolive dish liquid is great . Gets the dishes
clean. Its smells so go. I use it very often. Its inexpensive.
You can get it from any store. Its effective.
Jackii M.
Jackii M.
Bronx, NY

I just purchase this product today and what I like is the price is right. Gets the job done at an affordable price. Dishes look spotless and that's what counts.

Join Now