Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Lana G.
Lana G.

Nothing special but gets the job done with minimal amount of effort. It's cheap, it's relatively concentrated and I buy it when it's on sale.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

It makes a lot of soap I used this all my life and still like it and it cleans really well . I like how thick it is compare to other brands .
Emily G.
Emily G.
GRAPEVINE, TX

A little goes a long way! Works great for cleaning food off of dishes. I mix a little in a spray bottle with water and it lasts a lot longer!
Abi P.
Abi P.

Works great, smells great! I haven't had any issues with it drying out my skin which is a huge plus because I have incredibly sensitive skin
Jasminne M.
Jasminne M.
Chino, CA

This dish soap is amazing. It is a classic , it removes even the thickest oil residue left on pans from greasy cooking. It has a nice scent.
Kati F.
Kati F.

An absolute must for every kitchen sink. Inexpensive and gets off tough messes on dishes and gentle enough to even utilize around the house/
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC

Palmolive is my absolute favorite dish detergent. Nothing I've used suds as well as Palmolive. It cleans and removes stuck on grease easily.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Norfork, AR

We love gain products the smells are amazing and it really gets my dishes clean. I love that they have great products at affordable prices.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Sun Prairie, WI

My favorite dish soap ever! Love the smell and does a good job cleaning the dishes. You only need a little bit of soap that goes a long way
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ludington, MI

I love the smell of this dish soap and the fact that it's tough enough to cut through grease but yet gentle enough to wash your hands with.

Join Now