Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Good smell for the dishes it did leave my hands a bit dry after use but it did leave the dishes clean and leave off a hint of the smell ! Average.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN

Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY

This is a most have been using it for the longest it does the job great by removing greasy pots and pans while leaving your hands soft like a baby
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA

Not my favorit, but gets the job done. great for glass dishes. I love using this particular soap on certain dished because it removes all stains.
Angeles M.
Angeles M.
Buena Park, CA

Palmolive original is one of the best dish liquid detergents I have used.. just need a little to wash your dishes and is no to bad for the hands.
Alichia D.
Alichia D.
Montour Falls, NY

I love using Palmolive Ultra Original. My grandma used it and every time I use it the smell reminds me of her. It also cuts grease like no other!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL

I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.
Raina L.
Raina L.
Lakeland, FL

It's a non expensive product that gets the job done but it could be better. It has a good scent but it doesn't clean the dishes to a full extent
Bailey W.
Bailey W.

I really like this soap on some occasions because i feel like sometimes it doesn't always do a good job of removing grease and dirt from dishes.

Join Now