Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
There is nothing better than the original palmolive. the smell, the effectiveness, the price, the feel of my hand. I LOVE IT
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love the quality of it . It lathers very well & rinses with no left on film or residue & isn't harsh on my hands/skin either
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Largo, FL
I use Palmolive to clean the things that cant go into the dishwasher. It easily removes residue and doesn't dry out my hands.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
This is the only thing that I use when it comes to cleaning the dishes. it smells fresh and works well to clean the plates.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Sarasota, FL
The only dish washing soap that doesn't dry out my hands. You can get it pretty much anywhere I always get mine at Walmart.
jomary c.
jomary c.
I love it! personalmente yo prefiero este es muy bueno contra la grasa y deja un olor agradable sin dejar el sabor a jabón.
Kyra C.
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
This dish soap is super effective and smells great! Only downfall is that it is not as gentle on the hands as other brands.
Maylin L.
Maylin L.
Leaves my dishes really clean and with a great smell also love buying the big bottle to last a long time use this every day
Yehudit M.
Yehudit M.
Great product and really cleans the dishes well and leaves them with a great scent too- recommend especially for the price!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We go between palmolive and dawn in our household. I find my only problem with palmolive is that the suds go away quickly.