Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Encinitas, CA

I purchase this from Staples for my office and don't have anything bad to say about it. Good quality dish soap at a good price. Smells nice and gets the job done. Easy on your hands if you have sensitive skin and I haven't ever noticed the office sponges smelling bad so I think it's good in that department too!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

I've used this product practically all of my life, on and off between other dish soap brands. It's great for washing dishes and cleaning any extra items around the house, if anything it leaves your hands a bit dry after a wash. It's very affordable so at times that is mainly why it's a go to over other brands.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX

I always but this dish soap,either green or orange I really like the smell and it lasts me a good amount of time to clean dishes and I have a lot daily. But it doesn't do much bubbles it's really plain and doesn't help out w bubbles and foam which I like the soap to have foam. Other than that recommended !(:
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN

This product is good but i wouldn't really recommend it. It has a decent scent so the smell isn't terrible. Its not badly priced for what you're getting. my only concern is that it didn't get my dishes as clean as i had expected or at least hoped. Its still a decent product but i will not be buying it again.
Rosalyn W.
Rosalyn W.
Missoula, MT

I find that Palmolive dish liquid does an ok job on my dishes. It isn't too hard on my hands, either. I do not think that it removes grease well; if I wash a pot and then put water in it later I can see grease. With other products on the market in the same price range, I would rather go with something else.
Jann P.
Jann P.
Beauséjour

Palmolive not only cleans all my dishes/pots/pans it doesn't leave a lingering lemon death smell on my Tupperware/plastic kitchen utensils. I buy a bulk-size bottle at Costco so I never run out. I do dishes by hand three times a day at least. Its easy on my hands, you'd never know I was a slave to my sink!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

I usually just but this when I'm low on cash and need something to hold us over until we can get the good stuff! It smells really good, however it doesn't stay very "sudsy" for very long before you have to add more to your dishwater. It is a good product to use when you must, but not a permanent use for us!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.

Ever since I was little my mother used this dish liquid to wash the dishes and I always loved the scent. So when I got my own place I kept buying it. I always buy this from coles and always cuts through grease. I will only use this brand on my dishes for its reliability, affordability and for it's scent.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI

We do not use this product for dishes, its not like we don't want to but we specifically use it to clean my parents breathing machines for sleep apnea. Cleans it very well and keeps it from molding or getting extremely dirty. Something about this product that i recommend for cleaning things such as that.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID

Having a quality dish soap is super important. First of all, it needs to smell good, which palmolive always does. Second, it has to clean very well. With food cooked and caked on to pots and pans soaking them in warm water and the dish soap helps get all of it off! Best hand soap, I highly recommend it!

Join Now