Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
This soap is great to cut through oily pans and plates. A little goes a long way so I honestly would try to dilute it in a bowl and little by little use it like that and if it needs more soap add a little to the bowl. It will cleans everything well but make sure you rinse well because it is thick
Lara K.
Lara K.
Lawrence, KS
Dec. 3, 2016, 2 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is a decent dish detergent... if you're on a budget. It gets the job done but I often find I have to use more of it to do what pricier dish detergents will do. It's not my favorite but in a pinch, I'll buy it. I would recommend trying a different detergent before settling for palmolive.
Lori K.
Lori K.
Porterville, CA
Palmolive Original has always been one of my favorites. I love the smell and Palmolive never lets me down when it comes to cleaning the dishes. Pricing is always very good! This brand is one that I buy continually and definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a good dish washing soap.
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
This dish soap has been around since I was in my childhood years. Mom has been using it since as far as I remember. It's great quality for a descent price. The only downside is that it is not antibacterial soap. Or maybe they do have it but I haven't seen it. Also it's a little thin on texture.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
Dec. 1, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Just found this product in a small bottle at the dollar tree!! Such a lovely clean scent! My favorite cheap dish detergent. It leaves my dishes sparkling clean and my hands soft to touch. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family, I myself will surely be buying this again!
Influence K.
Influence K.
Oct. 31, 2016, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I always happen to buy only this dish soap, in big pack and keep refilling. It cleans the dishes, is standard, no surprises with smell/ability to clean/ cost. It lathers well and cleans all my heavy soiled dishes very well. Overall, a good product, not expensive, and does an excellent job.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Absolutely love this. My grandma sed this soap to wash her dishes, and every time i use this soap i am taken back to days when i would help her in the kitchen. This soap has a pretty good cleaning power, and wont dry out your hands after a good load of dishes. Cant go wrong with Palmolive!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I only do dishes with antibacterial soap and usually Palmolive is the only brand I can find that says it's antibacterial. It smells great and cleans off really tough stays if you let the dish soak in it for a few minutes. My only downside is that it leaves my hands extremely dry afterwards
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA
I use this dish soap most of the time because it's just my favorite. i get mine at the 99 cent stores and i love it. it cleans the dishes really well, smells nice, and is really cheap. plus it's hella bubbly but
not hast to rinse off your dished and that's something i love about dish soap
Sandra l.
Sandra l.
Jan. 13, 2017, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I like this liquid dish washing soap it removes all the grease and residue on the dishes. I do enjoy the scents makes the kitchens smell nice and clean. The I lay thing I don't like is that I do see my self using a lot of soap instead of a little bit . But over all I do like this product