Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Rosalyn W.
Rosalyn W.
Missoula, MT

I find that Palmolive dish liquid does an ok job on my dishes. It isn't too hard on my hands, either. I do not think that it removes grease well; if I wash a pot and then put water in it later I can see grease. With other products on the market in the same price range, I would rather go with something else.
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA

This dish soap make me think of thanksgivng at my grandmas house. After we all got done eating we would all take turns with doing the dishes so by the end of the night all the people that I loved their hands would smell like this. So I love this product because it makes me think of love, home and memories.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

I usually just but this when I'm low on cash and need something to hold us over until we can get the good stuff! It smells really good, however it doesn't stay very "sudsy" for very long before you have to add more to your dishwater. It is a good product to use when you must, but not a permanent use for us!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI

We do not use this product for dishes, its not like we don't want to but we specifically use it to clean my parents breathing machines for sleep apnea. Cleans it very well and keeps it from molding or getting extremely dirty. Something about this product that i recommend for cleaning things such as that.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID

Having a quality dish soap is super important. First of all, it needs to smell good, which palmolive always does. Second, it has to clean very well. With food cooked and caked on to pots and pans soaking them in warm water and the dish soap helps get all of it off! Best hand soap, I highly recommend it!
Raynise M.
Raynise M.
Bellflower, CA

Palmolive was my go to for years. I just wanted to try something new but other then that i had to reason to change products. Its a great dishwashing product. i love the scent not fruity and its really tough on grease. For me i love that it doesn't leave my sponge with an annoying odor. 5 stars no doubt.
Niariah F.
Niariah F.
Birmingham

This is the best dish soap. It's so affordable at Walmart and has a classic clean smell that's not overbearing. The formula is concentrated so a little goes a long way and you can definitely see and feel how clean your dishes are after you use it. A great reliable product that I will always go back to.
Tania R.
Tania R.

I have always loved the bottle form because it is easy to grab rather than other brand bottles. It gets the job done. When I have greasy pans I like to put some of this soap and hot water and leave it for a couple of minutes so it is easier to remove. It smells like any other regular dish washing soap.
McKayla K.
McKayla K.

Basic. Clean. Original. Those are some words that well-describe this product. I usually purchase this at Walmart and it's always effective for the money spent. I will continue to purchase this product to keep my dishes clean. Oh, it's also good for washing your dogs.... and it keeps them smelling good!
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Anaheim, CA

I have a love hate relationship with this dish soap because I find myself use this soap more when washing the dish because it doesn't stay nice and soapy on the dish and sponge. So I go through this so more then I go to Dawn dish soap. I also find that this soap is more liquidy compare to other soaps.