Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Rosalyn W.
Rosalyn W.
Missoula, MT

I find that Palmolive dish liquid does an ok job on my dishes. It isn't too hard on my hands, either. I do not think that it removes grease well; if I wash a pot and then put water in it later I can see grease. With other products on the market in the same price range, I would rather go with something else.
Jann P.
Jann P.
Beauséjour

Palmolive not only cleans all my dishes/pots/pans it doesn't leave a lingering lemon death smell on my Tupperware/plastic kitchen utensils. I buy a bulk-size bottle at Costco so I never run out. I do dishes by hand three times a day at least. Its easy on my hands, you'd never know I was a slave to my sink!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

I usually just but this when I'm low on cash and need something to hold us over until we can get the good stuff! It smells really good, however it doesn't stay very "sudsy" for very long before you have to add more to your dishwater. It is a good product to use when you must, but not a permanent use for us!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.

Ever since I was little my mother used this dish liquid to wash the dishes and I always loved the scent. So when I got my own place I kept buying it. I always buy this from coles and always cuts through grease. I will only use this brand on my dishes for its reliability, affordability and for it's scent.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI

We do not use this product for dishes, its not like we don't want to but we specifically use it to clean my parents breathing machines for sleep apnea. Cleans it very well and keeps it from molding or getting extremely dirty. Something about this product that i recommend for cleaning things such as that.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID

Having a quality dish soap is super important. First of all, it needs to smell good, which palmolive always does. Second, it has to clean very well. With food cooked and caked on to pots and pans soaking them in warm water and the dish soap helps get all of it off! Best hand soap, I highly recommend it!
Raynise M.
Raynise M.
Bellflower, CA

Palmolive was my go to for years. I just wanted to try something new but other then that i had to reason to change products. Its a great dishwashing product. i love the scent not fruity and its really tough on grease. For me i love that it doesn't leave my sponge with an annoying odor. 5 stars no doubt.
Tania R.
Tania R.

I have always loved the bottle form because it is easy to grab rather than other brand bottles. It gets the job done. When I have greasy pans I like to put some of this soap and hot water and leave it for a couple of minutes so it is easier to remove. It smells like any other regular dish washing soap.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Davis, CA

I like this product. To be honest I have not considered much which dish liquid should I use. I randomized the decision because I had tried the palmolive soaps before and I liked them. I am satisfied with it. It has nice smell and it washes the dishes well. I think that's all you need from dish liquid.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
New Bethlehem, PA

All my adult life, this is the dish detergent I've used. My grandma used this when I was a child, so the scent brings back so many memories of my childhood with her. The scent is unique, but good. The price is awesome, it lasts through all the dishes, and doesn't take too much to get the job done.

Join Now