BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Eileen S.
Anaheim, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this dish soap because I find myself use this soap more when washing the dish because it doesn't stay nice and soapy on the dish and sponge. So I go through this so more then I go to Dawn dish soap. I also find that this soap is more liquidy compare to other soaps.
Cynthia O.
Phoenix , AZ
Really great price! Doesn't dry out your hands and leaves some beautiful squeaky clean dishes! You can't smell the scent, but you can smell the cleanliness of the dishes. I would tell you to go buy them and always look for coupons. This brand is great with that and the scents are amazing. So many options.
Juliette D.
I usually always use Palmolive Dish Soap when washing dishes. I know it is doing its job when bubbles form and it leaves my dishes squeaky clean! I'm honestly not a fan of the smell though, it smells clean but not my favorite. They give you a lot in one bottle and a little bit of soap goes a long way.
Kimberly M.
I have used this dish liquid for many years. It was used by my mother and grandmother' in their kitchens. It's a good value for the price, it's nice and thick. A little goes a long way. Makes excellent bubbles with a scent that takes me back to childhood. No complaints about this product at all.
Jose M.
This detergent has always been used on my house. I remember couple location where we have tried something different and nothing really compares. This fight grease so amazing when I have something stuck on my pots and need it remove I can add this soak it in water and in like ten minute I can come back and can be easily removed. The scent it not amazing but it's nostalgic as it's the only scent I have ever had at home.
McKayla K.
Basic. Clean. Original. Those are some words that well-describe this product. I usually purchase this at Walmart and it's always effective for the money spent. I will continue to purchase this product to keep my dishes clean. Oh, it's also good for washing your dogs.... and it keeps them smelling good!
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
An all time classic and you can't fo wrong with this. It is super amazing to use and it works great. The only concern is that it does not work so great on the hands. It can leave your hands feeling a little rough afterwards. Besides that I really it is so worth your money and it very long lasting.
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
I love this dish soap. It's my favorite. When I have the extra cash, I buy this. There's something about the original scent that I love. I wish this dish soap was cheaper because I would purchase it more often if it was. Palmolive is also really great for not only your dishes but your hands as well!
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
This dish soap make me think of thanksgivng at my grandmas house. After we all got done eating we would all take turns with doing the dishes so by the end of the night all the people that I loved their hands would smell like this. So I love this product because it makes me think of love, home and memories.
Jenny P.
Fontana, CA
This stuff is the original go to, I've lived with it and it always does a great job at cleaning my dishes, sometimes I run out of car soap to wash my car & use this stuff instead and it's leaves my car shiny ✨
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?