Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID

Having a quality dish soap is super important. First of all, it needs to smell good, which palmolive always does. Second, it has to clean very well. With food cooked and caked on to pots and pans soaking them in warm water and the dish soap helps get all of it off! Best hand soap, I highly recommend it!
Raynise M.
Raynise M.
Bellflower, CA

Palmolive was my go to for years. I just wanted to try something new but other then that i had to reason to change products. Its a great dishwashing product. i love the scent not fruity and its really tough on grease. For me i love that it doesn't leave my sponge with an annoying odor. 5 stars no doubt.
Niariah F.
Niariah F.
Birmingham, AL

This is the best dish soap. It's so affordable at Walmart and has a classic clean smell that's not overbearing. The formula is concentrated so a little goes a long way and you can definitely see and feel how clean your dishes are after you use it. A great reliable product that I will always go back to.
Tania R.
Tania R.

I have always loved the bottle form because it is easy to grab rather than other brand bottles. It gets the job done. When I have greasy pans I like to put some of this soap and hot water and leave it for a couple of minutes so it is easier to remove. It smells like any other regular dish washing soap.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Anaheim, CA

I have a love hate relationship with this dish soap because I find myself use this soap more when washing the dish because it doesn't stay nice and soapy on the dish and sponge. So I go through this so more then I go to Dawn dish soap. I also find that this soap is more liquidy compare to other soaps.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Davis, CA

I like this product. To be honest I have not considered much which dish liquid should I use. I randomized the decision because I had tried the palmolive soaps before and I liked them. I am satisfied with it. It has nice smell and it washes the dishes well. I think that's all you need from dish liquid.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
New Bethlehem, PA

All my adult life, this is the dish detergent I've used. My grandma used this when I was a child, so the scent brings back so many memories of my childhood with her. The scent is unique, but good. The price is awesome, it lasts through all the dishes, and doesn't take too much to get the job done.
Lara K.
Lara K.
Lawrence, KS

Palmolive is a decent dish detergent... if you're on a budget. It gets the job done but I often find I have to use more of it to do what pricier dish detergents will do. It's not my favorite but in a pinch, I'll buy it. I would recommend trying a different detergent before settling for palmolive.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

This soap is great to cut through oily pans and plates. A little goes a long way so I honestly would try to dilute it in a bowl and little by little use it like that and if it needs more soap add a little to the bowl. It will cleans everything well but make sure you rinse well because it is thick
Lori K.
Lori K.
Porterville, CA

Palmolive Original has always been one of my favorites. I love the smell and Palmolive never lets me down when it comes to cleaning the dishes. Pricing is always very good! This brand is one that I buy continually and definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a good dish washing soap.

Join Now