Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Austin, TX

A good, all around dish soap. Great for washing dishes. I use it to clean the white board in my classroom. Mix 10% with 90% water in a spray bottle.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX

I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This product is one of the best out there! It is a very good price and cleans items very well! I get it at my local Walmart! It smells really clean!
Amy T.
Amy T.
San Francisco, CA

Great value for this product. I like a dish soap that has a lot of suds when I wash my dishes. It makes me feel like I am getting a good deep clean.
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
East Rockaway, NY

Love it!! I have used this product for years. I like how it helps with oily dishes and pots. Smells great and most of all it's gentle with my hands
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.
Birmingham, AL

My family has been using this product for many years, it never disappoints. It really gets the job done and is great . It is also very inexpensive.
Abby S.
Abby S.

Gets all of the food off of everything! The smell is great and sometimes if I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands. Works perfectly!
Petros B.
Petros B.
Des Plaines, IL

I've always used the original for all my dishes and the best thing I love about it is that it does not leave an eggy type smell when my dishes dry.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA

One of my go to liquid soaps. After washing the dishes my hands do not feel scummy , they actually feel very soft and it makes my dishes look great
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS

I've always loved this dish soap. I never have to add more to my dishes once they've soaked. The bubbles stay and it works very well on any grease.