BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1961)
Excellent product I always use it for cleaning the trash It's cheaper and better than others products like this it cleans everything without any trace of fats it has too an excellent smell any product of palmolive will always pleased I could buy it again with closed eyes
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Palmolive gets the job done and in my opinion has he best scent for dish soaps! It was used by my grandma, my mom and now me. I am sure I will pass the dish soap brand loyalty down to my children as well.
Emily K.
College Sta, TX
If you pick this up in the store, put it back down on the shelf and pick up a bottle of dawn dish soap. Dawn cleans and rinses off easier. This isnt horrible but it's not dawn. Also I use dawn in a recipe for shower/bathtub cleaner and it wipes clean perfect no scrubbing but when I used this it didnt do as well.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Another wonderful dish soap, Palmolive is a go-to in my kitchen! I do not have a dishwasher and need reliable products for washing dishes. Palmolive gets the job done and I highly recommend it.
Isabela S.
This is my favorite dish soap. I've tried several and always come back to buying this one. I find it gets out the grime and grease easier than other products and I also love the scent, its nice and clean without being overpowering and leaving a scent on the glassware.
Lexi H.
Palmolive is not my first choice for dish liquid, but definitely my go-to when I'm on a budget. It seems to be a bit weaker than other brands, but definitely gets the job done. I've purchased it at the Dollar General and Walmart. I'd recommend it to those on a budget
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
Smells and works great! This is my go-to brand for dish liquid. I've never had a problem or bad experience while using it. I trust Palmolive for keeping my dishes clean. Luckily, the brand is easy to find at most stores! Use Palmolive and you will be happy with it!
megan m.
Depending on where you buy this it is worth the buy. I've found some places to seem have a more watered down version of the product. So just keep and eye out for they lighter colors and all that.
Nancy L.
My mom uses this to wash all of our dishes. She actually pours it out of the original container and puts it into a pump bottle. It works really well. Sometimes I'll use it to wash my hands, even though that's not really what it's for. I definitely recommend this product.
Lynn R.
Perrysburg, OH
Palmolive is a brand that my mom has never used. One day I was babysitting and doing the dishes and the family used this brand of dish soap. I was amazed at how soft my hands were after using this product. The scent smells good and it cleans the dishes as well as Dawn.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?