Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Diana S.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA

Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works very good to wash my dishes. It leaves all my dishes clean and helps get rid of any grease.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.

I like the dish soap. It makes great bubbles. A little goes a long way. My dishes always come out clean. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oxnard, CA

Great dish soap. Palmolive has been around for a long time because the formula is great. My dishes always are clean and smell so good.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

This is a frequent buy in our home. I use it to wash all dishes and baby bottles. It works very well, fights grease almost instantly.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

I keep a travel size in my luggage for those weekend stays at a hotel and want to wash the dishes provided for coffee, etc. satisfied
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ

This is the only dish soap we use in our house my husband loves how it works and how it makes his hands feel while washing the dishes
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA

Love using this it takes all the grease off the plates and spoons whenever I hand wash my dishes smells good and make my dishes clean
Ashelina R.
Ashelina R.
miami, FL

I guess this one is okay as i use one particular scent however its not listed here. but I still love the brand and totally recommend.
Christina N.
Christina N.

Love the smell and it doesn't dry out your hands like some other soaps!! Buy in bulk at Costco, so much cheaper! Plus it smells good!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

It's a favorite... Great price...use for many, many years...cleans well...nice foamy lather...doesn't take much to make lather either

Join Now