BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA
Doesn't dry my hands out like Dawn dish soap does. It gets all the touch grease and burnt on food off with some elbow grease.
Ana V.
Ana V.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to dish soap. Leaves everything clean and my hands don't feel ugly afterwards. I really recommend this product.
tanya e.
tanya e.
Union, MO
Have used this for years.love how it leaves your hands soft after washing.great value.cleans hands and dishes.nice scent too.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Gets rid of grease with just a bit of product left to settle in. Does a better job compared to other dish soaps I have tried.
Masha H.
Masha H.
San Antonio, TX
Very effective dish washing liquid. Neutralizes grease very efficiently. Leaves dishes shiny and clean. Available at Walmart.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love the quality of it . It lathers very well & rinses with no left on film or residue & isn't harsh on my hands/skin either
Ana M.
Ana M.
Raleigh, NC
Leaves hands feeling dry but gets out the tough grease on most pans and dishes. Would not recommend to use for heavy washes.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to dish soap. Good price, cleans well, does not dry out my hands, and not to thin or thick as it comes out the nozzle.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Woodside, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE !!
Doesn't leave my hands dry , makes the dishes smell great and a little truly does go a long way with this.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Largo, FL
I use Palmolive to clean the things that cant go into the dishwasher. It easily removes residue and doesn't dry out my hands.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?