Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX

Kitchen staple. Have used for years. Cuts grease and leaves dishes and sink clean and spot free. Reasonably priced and coupons always available
Anita E.
Anita E.

really good dish soap, making glass shiny without streaks, and it does not make your hands dry but rather soft. I would definitely recommend it
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA

This is the original soap, my mom, grandma and everyone in my whole family uses this soap this is the soap since our grandmas were young ladies
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tarzana, CA

I think I Palmolive cleans my dishes better then most other dish soaps. It's gets off all the residue and grease without having to work to hard
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pleasanton

This soap has been working really well for all my dish needs. It really works through the oils and gets rid of everything on my pots and pAns.
LYZSA A.
LYZSA A.
Philadelphia, PA

Great for dishes, pots and pans. Will not dry your hands. Safe to use. This one does not provide antimicrobial, but is still wonderful to use.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ

Absolutely love this product leaned my hands soft and not dry from the water something I've been using for years and will continue to use this
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

Best dish soap! My dishes come out so clean & shiny after using this! & I don't even need to scrub half as much as I do with other dish soaps!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS

A little goes a long way! Works great for cleaning food off of dishes. I mix a little in a spray bottle with water and it lasts a lot longer!

Join Now