BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL
Con solo un poco alcanza para un lote de lavaplatos dejándolos limpios y libres de grasa! Y lo mejor no reseca las manos!
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
It does the job for the price . I don't like that it leaves your hands feeling weird . The scent after a while fades away
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX
I like it. It dissolves grease right away and leaves dishes clean.
It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave my hands dry.
Shreya K.
My mother has been using this dish soap for years and it has scrubbed the grimiest pots and pans we've owned. It's great!
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA
Works really good doesn't make ur hands rough it makes them really soft wen done washing dishes and I will buy this again
Tabitha S.
Orlinda, TN
Great product. Palmolive is offered at a great price and keeps my dishes clean. I love the smell. That's an added bonus!
Yahaira S.
It leaves my dishes clea and smelling great, I recommend this to all my friends, is very concentrate and saves you money.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
We get the large size from Costco and it is such a deal, it has a great mild scent and is very effective on yucky stuff!
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Sometimes you don't need to mess with the original! i am not picky about dish soap but this one has always worked for me!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?