Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.
Ary R.
Ary R.
Perris, CA

This is my favorite dish soap! I love the smell and really works with grease! Also is very concentrated so one bottle will last a lot of time.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

Best dish soap! My dishes come out so clean & shiny after using this! & I don't even need to scrub half as much as I do with other dish soaps!
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ

Absolutely love this product leaned my hands soft and not dry from the water something I've been using for years and will continue to use this
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pleasanton

This soap has been working really well for all my dish needs. It really works through the oils and gets rid of everything on my pots and pAns.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

It makes a lot of soap I used this all my life and still like it and it cleans really well . I like how thick it is compare to other brands .
Stefa Z.
Stefa Z.
Ladson, SC

This is such a great product. A little product goes a longg wayy. Its great to get grease off and food stains. And the scent is so refreshing
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.

This is very cost efficient & cleans sooo well just as well as a dawn would this is my go to dish soap. For 99csnts at my local store why not
Emily G.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS

A little goes a long way! Works great for cleaning food off of dishes. I mix a little in a spray bottle with water and it lasts a lot longer!
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX

I wish this had a better scent to it. This one is my last resort if I can't find any other Palmolive dish liquid. Definitely not my favorite.

Join Now