Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
francesca m.
francesca m.
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
this product really gets the job done. it also keeps my hands very very soft. sometimes i'll just use it to wash my hands lol
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ
Been using this soap since I could remember. My mom always had it around and I don't use any others. Great smell. Smell fresh
Coreena W.
Coreena W.
Tucson, AZ
Oct. 31, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love this stuff because it's great for my hands and really cleans my dishes. Even ones that have been sitting for two days!
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Gets rid of grease with just a bit of product left to settle in. Does a better job compared to other dish soaps I have tried.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Doesn't dry my hands out like Dawn dish soap does. It gets all the touch grease and burnt on food off with some elbow grease.
tanya e.
tanya e.
Union, MO
Have used this for years.love how it leaves your hands soft after washing.great value.cleans hands and dishes.nice scent too.
Masha H.
Masha H.
San Antonio, TX
Very effective dish washing liquid. Neutralizes grease very efficiently. Leaves dishes shiny and clean. Available at Walmart.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to dish soap. Good price, cleans well, does not dry out my hands, and not to thin or thick as it comes out the nozzle.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Woodside, NY
Dec. 5, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
LOVE LOVE LOVE !!
Doesn't leave my hands dry , makes the dishes smell great and a little truly does go a long way with this.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
There is nothing better than the original palmolive. the smell, the effectiveness, the price, the feel of my hand. I LOVE IT