Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pleasanton

This soap has been working really well for all my dish needs. It really works through the oils and gets rid of everything on my pots and pAns.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ

Absolutely love this product leaned my hands soft and not dry from the water something I've been using for years and will continue to use this
LYZSA A.
LYZSA A.
Philadelphia, PA

Great for dishes, pots and pans. Will not dry your hands. Safe to use. This one does not provide antimicrobial, but is still wonderful to use.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

Best dish soap! My dishes come out so clean & shiny after using this! & I don't even need to scrub half as much as I do with other dish soaps!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm still "old" fashion and hand wash all my dishes so Palmolive ultra original dish liquid helps me do the dishes without leaving them oily.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Cambridge, OH

I use Palmolive frequently. It smells good,gets my dishes clean.I like a dishwashing liquid that is long lasting and Palmolive fits the bill.
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.

This is very cost efficient & cleans sooo well just as well as a dawn would this is my go to dish soap. For 99csnts at my local store why not
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX

I wish this had a better scent to it. This one is my last resort if I can't find any other Palmolive dish liquid. Definitely not my favorite.
Lana G.
Lana G.

Nothing special but gets the job done with minimal amount of effort. It's cheap, it's relatively concentrated and I buy it when it's on sale.

Join Now