BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
This Is my go to dish liquid. No matter what I try I always go back to the original Palmolive . Good packaging and nice scent.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
This is classic! The original scent is simply the best! The quality of the product is also great, one of my top dish cleaners.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is the only dish soap that I can use that takes all the grease off pans, and is also gentle enough for my hands. Love it!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
Love Palmolive! Makes me think of my grandma every time I use it! Fresh scent. Affordable. Does the job to get my dishes clean.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD
This dish liqiud is a favorite of mine. It smells great. Cleans dishes great, even greasy ones. It leaves my hands super soft.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA
We use this mostly and it works great! It really gets the grease and cooked on foods of easily. Also is not to harsh on hands.
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX
Good buy. Cleans the dishes and does its job. Pretty sure a lot of people use them so I don't think I need to really recommend.
francesca m.
francesca m.
this product really gets the job done. it also keeps my hands very very soft. sometimes i'll just use it to wash my hands lol
Coreena W.
Coreena W.
Tucson, AZ
I love this stuff because it's great for my hands and really cleans my dishes. Even ones that have been sitting for two days!
Ana V.
Ana V.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to dish soap. Leaves everything clean and my hands don't feel ugly afterwards. I really recommend this product.