Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

The original is my favorite. It cuts through grease. It just gets the job done well. My dishes are always very clean and the bottle lasts the longest.
Andria J.
Andria J.
Ashtabula, OH

This is the best. It gets all the greese, grime, and yuck off all the dishes. It makes lots of bubbles too and they stay the whole time I wash dishes.
Kirstin U.
Kirstin U.

Cleans my dishes and does not leave any soap marks. Smells nice. Also helps with cleaning the house when wiping down walls. Great bang for your buck!
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
NEW YORK, NY

This is the brand my family swears by it, i like it because you hardly ever need to use another product to get all the gunk out of the dishes or pots
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX

Works really well and very affordable. I actually use it to wash my makeup brushes and blenders as well. it cleans them fast and doesn't cause damage
Kara I.
Kara I.
Edison, NJ

My go-to dish liquid. I buy this almost every time I run out and it always gets the job done right. Doesn't have a chemical smell and is worth the $$
Theadora R.
Theadora R.

It really cleans the dishes without leaving a soapy residue afterwards. It's very affordable and easy to find at multiple stores. It has a nice smell
Linda S.
Linda S.

Call me old fashion but I still like the original scent
of Palmolive. The other scents are ok but when I do dishes
I like to have the original scent.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Apo, Ap

To me this doesn't have a smell but it does make my hands feel really nice! It's highly affordable! It also gets grease off of pots and pans easily!
Marina C.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this for dishes, clothes and even slow stripping hair dye from my hair! It's classic and works . The smell isn't amazing but is a clean smell.

Join Now