BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1966)
Jean J.
Palmolive is a great product for washing dishes it has somewhat of a nice scent I bought mine at Walmart you can get it pretty much anywhere and yes it works awesome I would buy it again for sure it.
miriam h.
Escondido, CA
We have always used this Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid soap. The scent is pretty good and it leaves our dishes smelling pretty good and it leaves them nice and clean. It doesn't dry up your hands after your done using it, and I recommend this and repurchase it again.
Maddy G.
Portland, OR
I've been using Palmolive my whole life and it's never failed me. Super effective and also gets my dishes sparkling clean! They have a wide range of dish soap and it's easily found at any major grocery store. They have a lot of different scents so you can pick your favorite!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorites because it's great on grease and removing anything stubborn from your pans. Not so awesome for your hands so you can purchase the soft touch ones if you're concerned about your skin.
Brenda D.
This is the 1 and only ! I will try so many but none of them compare ! It cleans all my dishes just right scrapes everything down to the end. The sent is perfect and no one has ever said anything is wrong with their plate or spoon :)
Ana J.
Seattle, WA
I like the formula although it does not have very good consistency because I feel that it does not last much like another brand I use, but I really like the aroma and it is easy to handle the product
Brittany C.
Louisville, KY
This reminds me of being a kid and washing the dishes in parents' home. I think it cleans well and is relatively inexpensive so sometimes I just buy it for the nostalgia. I can't smell so I can't give my opinion of the scent but I think it does the job and that matters most.
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK
I thought the product was great as well as inexpensive. I do not like that they currently test on animals though. Palmolive also said they were working to stop animal testing and haven't done anything to stop it. I won't purchase again and I encourage others to do the same.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I believe that I got this dish soap at the Dollar Tree! It worked very well! It got my dishes very clean and overall a great smell. It did leave my hands feeling dry but I feel like that's common now!
Lori E.
Duncan, OK
My husband makes fun of me for buying this... I love it. I love that it's less expensive than many other brands. Oddly I like the way it smells and all the frothy bubbles! I usually grab a bottle when I'm in Walmart. I know it's silly, but I'd recommend it to just about anyone!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?