Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Angel H.
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Nov. 16, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This dish liqiud is a favorite of mine. It smells great. Cleans dishes great, even greasy ones. It leaves my hands super soft.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville
This is classic! The original scent is simply the best! The quality of the product is also great, one of my top dish cleaners.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
Love Palmolive! Makes me think of my grandma every time I use it! Fresh scent. Affordable. Does the job to get my dishes clean.
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX
Good buy. Cleans the dishes and does its job. Pretty sure a lot of people use them so I don't think I need to really recommend.
Joycelyn A.
Joycelyn A.
Carle Place, NY
Jan. 10, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Really cuts through the grease and the grime on really tough baked on mess. Really cuts through the oily film that's on dishes
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
This Is my go to dish liquid. No matter what I try I always go back to the original Palmolive . Good packaging and nice scent.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is the only dish soap that I can use that takes all the grease off pans, and is also gentle enough for my hands. Love it!
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA
We use this mostly and it works great! It really gets the grease and cooked on foods of easily. Also is not to harsh on hands.
Ana V.
Ana V.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to dish soap. Leaves everything clean and my hands don't feel ugly afterwards. I really recommend this product.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
A great dish liquid to have on the side. It does wonders when quickly cleaning dishes before loading them in the dishwasher .