Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Cat Z.
Cat Z.

Bubbles that last!!! This is a classic dish soap that we'll always have on hand. Sometimes you just want to try different smells, but we always come back to this one.
Rosario R.
Rosario R.
Bakersfield, CA

This a great dishsoap. I prefer the green bottle in this brand over others. It cuts through grease but doesn't leave a film or residue on any of my clear glass cups.
Yukari C.
Yukari C.
Silvis, IL

My mother used this when I was growing up and it just stuck with me. I love the different smells! As well the texture! And like mother says a little runs a long way.
I use this dish liquid every day.Its the best because I don't have to use to much when I wash dishes or my pots.The grease falls on off without having to scrub a lot
Ali C.
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY

I like this dish soap but it's not my go to. The smell is nothing special. There are other soaps that smell better. I think the price is comparable to other brands.
Maegen S.
Maegen S.
Lexington, KY

Palmolive is a great brand because it removes grease from dishes, but doesn't leave your hands feeling dried out. It also has a nice scent and foams appropriately.
Ericka W.
Ericka W.

Nothing beats the original ...honestly I love this dish soap, I love the smell and the thickness meaning I don't have to use the whole bottle to wash some dishes !
Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.
Rohnert Park, CA

It cleans well even if the grease is heavy. All you need to do is maybe use hot water first to help with it. Love the size of it, too. It lasts me for a long time.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Semmes, AL

This product works great and really gets my dishes clean. A little goes a long way so I know I'm getting a good value. One of the only brands of dish liquid I use!
Svitlana L.
Svitlana L.
Carmel, NY

We have been using this in our house for years now, rinses well, no residue, the smell is fine too and most important, it leaves my dishes squeaky clean, even pots

Join Now