Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY

This is a most have been using it for the longest it does the job great by removing greasy pots and pans while leaving your hands soft like a baby
Good smell for the dishes it did leave my hands a bit dry after use but it did leave the dishes clean and leave off a hint of the smell ! Average.
Kim S.
Kim S.

Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.

Excellent soap to clean the dishes with, I got mine at Walmart but also target may have it with a coupon included it's a good price. Decent scent
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA

Not my favorit, but gets the job done. great for glass dishes. I love using this particular soap on certain dished because it removes all stains.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This is the classic that's always on sale so I always grab it. Does it's job, is great at breaking through tough grease and I like the scent too.
Alex S.
Alex S.

Gets my dishes clean and grease free with ease. The scent or taste doesn't linger on the dishes and seems to be gentle and effective at cleaning.
Raina L.
Raina L.
Lakeland, FL

It's a non expensive product that gets the job done but it could be better. It has a good scent but it doesn't clean the dishes to a full extent
Maria L.
Maria L.
Mission, TX

It's a regular household item that I recommend. They leave the dishes clean and don't have a weird after smell that most cleaning supplies have.
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL

I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.

Join Now