Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Amber N.
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.
amanda g.
amanda g.

Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget
Maria L.
Maria L.
Mission, TX

It's a regular household item that I recommend. They leave the dishes clean and don't have a weird after smell that most cleaning supplies have.
Eve G.
Eve G.
Cypress, CA

The stuff works so good and the price is great. It doesn't dry your hands when you wash dishes. The scent is ok. Costco always has a good deal.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Auburn, CA

You can't beat Palmolive. It's the best dish washing soap there is. It always gets rid of the grime on my dishes and leaves them sparkly clean.
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA

This is the original soap, my mom, grandma and everyone in my whole family uses this soap this is the soap since our grandmas were young ladies
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX

Kitchen staple. Have used for years. Cuts grease and leaves dishes and sink clean and spot free. Reasonably priced and coupons always available
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tarzana, CA

I think I Palmolive cleans my dishes better then most other dish soaps. It's gets off all the residue and grease without having to work to hard
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Lake George,NY

This has always been my choice for dishwash I still do my dishes by hand & this doesn't dry out my hands while making sure my dishes are clean
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.

Join Now