BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Yehudit M.
Great product and really cleans the dishes well and leaves them with a great scent too- recommend especially for the price!
jomary c.
I love it! personalmente yo prefiero este es muy bueno contra la grasa y deja un olor agradable sin dejar el sabor a jabón.
Sara P.
Cleans the dishes well! Does not harm my hands and it smells really great. There is not much more you need in a dish soap.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
Great product. Gets the dishes clean with no problem. It doesn't take a lot. Lots of suds to cut through grease and grime.
Alexis H.
These are so great! They get the job done & keep all of the dishes clean & fresh to use every time. I highly recommend them
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Helps cut through grease in pans when I don't out them in the dishwasher. I like the scented one better than the original.
Sarah D.
We go between palmolive and dawn in our household. I find my only problem with palmolive is that the suds go away quickly.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA
Works really good doesn't make ur hands rough it makes them really soft wen done washing dishes and I will buy this again
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX
I like it. It dissolves grease right away and leaves dishes clean.
It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave my hands dry.
Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL
Con solo un poco alcanza para un lote de lavaplatos dejándolos limpios y libres de grasa! Y lo mejor no reseca las manos!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?