Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN

Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA

Not my favorit, but gets the job done. great for glass dishes. I love using this particular soap on certain dished because it removes all stains.
Alex S.
Alex S.

Gets my dishes clean and grease free with ease. The scent or taste doesn't linger on the dishes and seems to be gentle and effective at cleaning.
Angeles M.
Angeles M.
Buena Park, CA

Palmolive original is one of the best dish liquid detergents I have used.. just need a little to wash your dishes and is no to bad for the hands.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This is the classic that's always on sale so I always grab it. Does it's job, is great at breaking through tough grease and I like the scent too.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ

Works well, has a decent smell. Priced for those who need a great deal that actually works! When I get low on money I get this brand every time!
amanda g.
amanda g.

Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget
Bailey W.
Bailey W.

I really like this soap on some occasions because i feel like sometimes it doesn't always do a good job of removing grease and dirt from dishes.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

If i cant get ahold of original dawn this is the next best thing. Great at removing grease, but i feel like i have to use a lot of this product.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.

Join Now