Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT

I like the old school dish soaps. That's what Palmolive reminds me of. It really cuts through the grease without having to use a ton of it
idalia g.
idalia g.

I have used many dish washing liquids and Palmolive is the only one I truly love. Cleans my dishes great and leaves my hands feeling good.
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.

My mother uses this dish washing liquid and it's great! It has a good smell, and leaves your dishes clean. It's super affordable as well.
Mable C.
Mable C.
San leandro, Ca

Been using this for years. It gets the job done and gets all my dishes clean. The "green stuff" is the term we using when we wash dishes.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Duluth, GA

Does what it should and removes oil and food residue. Can't complain about how it does on dishes, however, it is a little tough on hands.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Madison, AL

Does a good job at cleaning our dishes. I like that you can buy huge tubs of it and refill the smaller bottles. It's very cost effective!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

A small amount goes a long way ! Gentle on my hands. I love how I don't have to use a lot of soap to clean the dishes gets the job done !
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA

It's a classic but it works marvelously. I would recommend for households because it doesn't have s strong scent and it cleans perfectly.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS

Do not use this brand very often but it does work good smells good price is good . Not my first choice on dish soap but I would use again
Tina T.
Tina T.
Waverly, OH

Love pamolive soap! Also keeps my dishes clean and the smell is great and fresh. Also really like the infusion soap (new) with bakig soad

Join Now