Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA
This dish soap makes a lot of bibles and cleans of any oil your dishes make have like how it doesn't dry your hands out as well.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Terre Haute, IN
I will not use anything else now!!! I am usually unhappy when I try something else! Cleans And rinses well and doesn't take much
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
This stuff is the real deal and it smells great! Washing dishes by hand is a pain but this stuff really helps get rid of messes.
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH
Using this soap on my dishes is a great soap to use. My dishes are extremely clean and smell great after washing them with this.
North Adams, MA
I feel as though I have to always use more of this soap than others. It works well enough, but it's definitely not my favorite.
Medina, OH
Talk about a great dish soap. I swear by this stuff in our kitchen. If I have to wash the dishes by hand this is my go to soap.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Can't really complain, it's my go to dishwashing liquid. Affordable and effective, greats at removing grease and stuck on food.
Becca T.
Becca T.
Acworth, GA
This product gets the job done but it's nothing special. The smell isn't that great but it's affordable and cleans efficiently.
Elena D.
Elena D.
Nice fresh scent, easy on skin, washes off grease easily.Kids like to use it when they are helping out in the kitchen. Love it!
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
My mom likes to buy this in bulk and I love using it. It smells great and I feel like it is THE ORGINIAL soap company and scent