Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Abby S.
Abby S.

Gets all of the food off of everything! The smell is great and sometimes if I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands. Works perfectly!
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
East Rockaway, NY

Love it!! I have used this product for years. I like how it helps with oily dishes and pots. Smells great and most of all it's gentle with my hands
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS

I've always loved this dish soap. I never have to add more to my dishes once they've soaked. The bubbles stay and it works very well on any grease.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA

One of my go to liquid soaps. After washing the dishes my hands do not feel scummy , they actually feel very soft and it makes my dishes look great
Petros B.
Petros B.
Des Plaines, IL

I've always used the original for all my dishes and the best thing I love about it is that it does not leave an eggy type smell when my dishes dry.
Good smell for the dishes it did leave my hands a bit dry after use but it did leave the dishes clean and leave off a hint of the smell ! Average.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN

Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

I've used this product for a long time and it leaves dishes clean and shiny and at the same time leaving my hands soft and not ruining my manicure
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY

This is a most have been using it for the longest it does the job great by removing greasy pots and pans while leaving your hands soft like a baby
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA

Not my favorit, but gets the job done. great for glass dishes. I love using this particular soap on certain dished because it removes all stains.

Join Now