BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1961)
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY
Its just okay nothing spectacular about it... It leaves the dishes clean and thats about it. I would recommend it to someone else if it's on sale. The scent is just alright, as I said nothing spectacular.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Classic dish washing soap and it's found like literally everywhere like the market, Costco, target just everywhere and it's thick and soapy and takes off the grime from the dishes really well so it's great
Crystal Starr K.
Calhoun, TN
This stuff is awesome! It's great for removing tough messes it has a nice clean scent. It is inexpensive, and works awesome, I've tried other brands but it doesn't compare to this dishing washing liquid.
Jimena B.
sterling, VA
I really love the smell of the original soap. It leaves my hands soft & it really deep cleans my dirty dishes. It's affordable, I buy mine from the Dollar store, possibly in a good sale you can get them for less.
Tori S.
Not gonna lie; I use this to clean my makeup brushes and it works like a charm! This tends to have more coupons weekly than some of the other dishwashing soaps and it works just as good! Would buy again!
Laura W.
Banning, CA
Palmolive is the number one soap that I probably dislike the most. I don't think that so goes a long way you have to use it a lot of it to wash even just one sink full of dishes and it makes you very dry
Heather S.
Morgantown, WV
I love using Palmolive! Depending on where you shop the price may be a tad high. It has a nice scent variety and it does it's job effectively. It lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. Would recommend
Jean J.
Palmolive is a great product for washing dishes it has somewhat of a nice scent I bought mine at Walmart you can get it pretty much anywhere and yes it works awesome I would buy it again for sure it.
miriam h.
Escondido, CA
We have always used this Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid soap. The scent is pretty good and it leaves our dishes smelling pretty good and it leaves them nice and clean. It doesn't dry up your hands after your done using it, and I recommend this and repurchase it again.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I believe that I got this dish soap at the Dollar Tree! It worked very well! It got my dishes very clean and overall a great smell. It did leave my hands feeling dry but I feel like that's common now!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?