Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.

My go to original liquid dish soap. Takes out all the stains and cleans everything very well even tough stains. Been using this product eversince I was I can remember.
Carrera G.
Carrera G.
Baton Rouge, LA

This dish detergent is a household stable I love it compared to other brands. It smells good and it gets the job done I also use it for other things outside of dishes.
Cindi K.
Cindi K.
Carrollton, TX

I use this brand dish soap all my life and it has a very great smell and it stays on your dishes for a long time and makes them smell very good I recommend using this
April V.
April V.

Does it's job by cutting through grease. A little bit of product goes a long way. The price was reasonable as it will last a while. The original scent is my favorite.
Greg D.
Greg D.
Clayton, NC

I buy this from CVS when they have it on sale. I switch between this and dawn depending what is on sale. Very good detergent with plenty of fragrances to choose from.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Long Island City, NY

Palmolive is a dishwasher that my mom has always used, and when I got my own apartment I started using it too. Always leaves my dishes clean and my hands moisturized.
Barb R.
Barb R.
Oakland, CA

I've used other brands but always come back to original Palmolive. It works. Period. And leaves hands nice and soft. You can buy it anywhere so it is very convenient.
Asly C.
Asly C.
Winston Salem, NC

This is your basic dishwasher smell their isn't nothing too special about it other than what a typical fish soap does it clean very well the smell isn't there though.
Darhilda S.
Darhilda S.

Really clean my dishes leaving it smelling good. After use it my hands feel soft. This product is affordable, I really like it and buy it al the time. I recommend it!
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Does the job but is till believe dawn truly cud the grease. Pleasant scent and leaves my dishes clean . I actually buy this at the dollar store. I would recommend it.

Join Now