BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA
This dish soap makes a lot of bibles and cleans of any oil your dishes make have like how it doesn't dry your hands out as well.
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH
Using this soap on my dishes is a great soap to use. My dishes are extremely clean and smell great after washing them with this.
Medina, OH
Talk about a great dish soap. I swear by this stuff in our kitchen. If I have to wash the dishes by hand this is my go to soap.
Becca T.
Becca T.
Acworth, GA
This product gets the job done but it's nothing special. The smell isn't that great but it's affordable and cleans efficiently.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Can't really complain, it's my go to dishwashing liquid. Affordable and effective, greats at removing grease and stuck on food.
Elena D.
Elena D.
Nice fresh scent, easy on skin, washes off grease easily.Kids like to use it when they are helping out in the kitchen. Love it!
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Spring , TX
My mom likes to buy this in bulk and I love using it. It smells great and I feel like it is THE ORGINIAL soap company and scent
North Adams, MA
I feel as though I have to always use more of this soap than others. It works well enough, but it's definitely not my favorite.
Joycelyn A.
Joycelyn A.
Carle Place, NY
Really cuts through the grease and the grime on really tough baked on mess. Really cuts through the oily film that's on dishes
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
This Is my go to dish liquid. No matter what I try I always go back to the original Palmolive . Good packaging and nice scent.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?