BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Johanna P.
Fords, NJ
Been using this soap since I could remember. My mom always had it around and I don't use any others. Great smell. Smell fresh
Coreena W.
Tucson, AZ
I love this stuff because it's great for my hands and really cleans my dishes. Even ones that have been sitting for two days!
tanya e.
Union, MO
Have used this for years.love how it leaves your hands soft after washing.great value.cleans hands and dishes.nice scent too.
Tiffany J.
Woodside, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE !!
Doesn't leave my hands dry , makes the dishes smell great and a little truly does go a long way with this.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love the quality of it . It lathers very well & rinses with no left on film or residue & isn't harsh on my hands/skin either
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to dish soap. Good price, cleans well, does not dry out my hands, and not to thin or thick as it comes out the nozzle.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
There is nothing better than the original palmolive. the smell, the effectiveness, the price, the feel of my hand. I LOVE IT
Shannon T.
Largo, FL
I use Palmolive to clean the things that cant go into the dishwasher. It easily removes residue and doesn't dry out my hands.
Ana M.
Raleigh, NC
Leaves hands feeling dry but gets out the tough grease on most pans and dishes. Would not recommend to use for heavy washes.
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
This dish soap is super effective and smells great! Only downfall is that it is not as gentle on the hands as other brands.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?