Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN

Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!
Alichia D.
Alichia D.
Montour Falls, NY

I love using Palmolive Ultra Original. My grandma used it and every time I use it the smell reminds me of her. It also cuts grease like no other!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA

Not my favorit, but gets the job done. great for glass dishes. I love using this particular soap on certain dished because it removes all stains.
Angeles M.
Angeles M.
Buena Park, CA

Palmolive original is one of the best dish liquid detergents I have used.. just need a little to wash your dishes and is no to bad for the hands.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

If i cant get ahold of original dawn this is the next best thing. Great at removing grease, but i feel like i have to use a lot of this product.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, Az

Works well, has a decent smell. Priced for those who need a great deal that actually works! When I get low on money I get this brand every time!
Bailey W.
Bailey W.

I really like this soap on some occasions because i feel like sometimes it doesn't always do a good job of removing grease and dirt from dishes.
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL

I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.
Raina L.
Raina L.
Lakeland, FL

It's a non expensive product that gets the job done but it could be better. It has a good scent but it doesn't clean the dishes to a full extent
Amber N.
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.

Join Now