BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Omaha, NE
Very original but not expensive. It cleans up my dishes and has a fresh smell. The suds stay in the sink for a good amount of time.
Mary C.
Mary C.
This soap leaves your dishes smelling really nice and it makes your hands soft while cleaning dishes. This soap works really well.
My mom always used Palmolive so that was my go to Brand when I moved out and still is! Cleans well and doesn't dry out your hands.
Judith K.
Judith K.
Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I like this brand because it works great. Makes plenty of suds and cuts grease great. This is also available in bulk at SAMs club.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ
It works amazing I only use a little goes a long way and it smells good. It moisturizers your hands and does not leave any residue
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
Ontario, CA
This really works.It takes out the grease and is nice and soapy.It leaves a nice smell.All my family members and friends use this.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Smelled good. It did the job it needed to do. Other brands I feel are a bit better. Would I buy it again, only if it was on sale.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA
I like this soap a lot. Smells very good and clean very well.
I use to buy at Walmart. It's cheap and I can use for a long time.
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
This stuff is the real deal and it smells great! Washing dishes by hand is a pain but this stuff really helps get rid of messes.