BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

francesca m.
this product really gets the job done. it also keeps my hands very very soft. sometimes i'll just use it to wash my hands lol
tanya e.
Union, MO
Have used this for years.love how it leaves your hands soft after washing.great value.cleans hands and dishes.nice scent too.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ
Been using this soap since I could remember. My mom always had it around and I don't use any others. Great smell. Smell fresh
Ana V.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to dish soap. Leaves everything clean and my hands don't feel ugly afterwards. I really recommend this product.
Nicole D.
A great dish liquid to have on the side. It does wonders when quickly cleaning dishes before loading them in the dishwasher .
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Gets rid of grease with just a bit of product left to settle in. Does a better job compared to other dish soaps I have tried.
Ana M.
Raleigh, NC
Leaves hands feeling dry but gets out the tough grease on most pans and dishes. Would not recommend to use for heavy washes.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love the quality of it . It lathers very well & rinses with no left on film or residue & isn't harsh on my hands/skin either
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to dish soap. Good price, cleans well, does not dry out my hands, and not to thin or thick as it comes out the nozzle.
Shannon T.
Largo, FL
I use Palmolive to clean the things that cant go into the dishwasher. It easily removes residue and doesn't dry out my hands.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?