BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1965)
Vanessa R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Not the best but not the worst this is more on the cheap side not very tough on grease you can purchase at a drugstore or Walmart scent is not great but is workable I do recommend for people with low incomes.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
I like it super affordable but I have to use alooot more to get the dishes clean then with a more expensive brand but if your looking to save some money like I do sometimes I just buy cheap and try to be ok with it!!
Charca M.
This dishwashing liquid is amazing. It cleans off grease and particles from plates, cookwares and silverwares quickly. The scent is so fresh as well. It's not harsh on the skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Sofia A.
Smells great and keeps the dishes squeaky clean! You can buy this pretty much anywhere! Even Though the smell is great, its no the best for the hands! It leaves the hands feeling dry and in need to moisture
Michelle B.
I like this soap. It cleans pretty good. The price is a good value. It smells pretty good. It does not dry my hands out like some soaps I used in the past. I would buy again. I would recommend this to others.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, TX
Classic dish soap scent but gets the job done. I have been using Palmolive for years and always find myself going back to it when using something new. It's just simply the best at getting your dishes clean.
Ty F.
Works very well! My fiancé tends to leave just put his dishes in the sink and forgets about them. This dish soap really helps get the tough food that doesn't want to leave! I definitely recommend this soap!
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
I feel like you have to use more product than dawn and it takes longer to do the dishes. Not a fan of this soap. I prefer the dawn platinum that actually does a good job of getting the hard stuff of if your pots and pans.
Olivia H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This will forever be my favorite dish liquid! The scent reminds me of when I used to visit my grandparents house because this was the only dish liquid they'd used! I swear by it, I don't use anything else.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I enjoy the smell of this dishsoap. It cleans well and is soft on hands. The original green is one of my favorite dish soaps. Works great for soaking pans, and washing dishes. It's basic and works well.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?