Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Mika C.
Mika C.
One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
Johana A.
Johana A.
A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. I like Palmolive Dish Detergent
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I like this brand because it works great. Makes plenty of suds and cuts grease great. This is also available in bulk at SAMs club.
Mary C.
Mary C.
This soap leaves your dishes smelling really nice and it makes your hands soft while cleaning dishes. This soap works really well.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ
It works amazing I only use a little goes a long way and it smells good. It moisturizers your hands and does not leave any residue
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My mom always used Palmolive so that was my go to Brand when I moved out and still is! Cleans well and doesn't dry out your hands.
Judith K.
Judith K.
Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
Ontario, CA
Nov. 20, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This really works.It takes out the grease and is nice and soapy.It leaves a nice smell.All my family members and friends use this.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Nov. 4, 2016, midnight
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Smelled good. It did the job it needed to do. Other brands I feel are a bit better. Would I buy it again, only if it was on sale.
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
This stuff is the real deal and it smells great! Washing dishes by hand is a pain but this stuff really helps get rid of messes.