Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, Massachusetts

This is my go to brand my mother used this and I continue on now with my own family...it works good doesn't dry my hands out and leaves everything clean.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, Sc

This is a good dish detergent. It soaps up well and doesn't leave your dishes greasy. It also smells somewhat like lines. I've been using this for years.
Shardae S.
Shardae S.

You can never go wrong with Palmolive. This original b is the same as the others. It cleans all my dishes great and I don't have to spend a weird amount.
Racheal T.
Racheal T.
ELIZABETH, NJ

THE ONLY DISH SOAP ALLOWES IN MY MOMMAS HOUSE AND THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED IN MINE! It sits up so nicely and is so rich and thick so a little goes a LONG way
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.

This is the dish soap I usually use. It smells great and it cleans my dishes well. It doesn't take a lot of the soap to get it clean. It's a good value.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA

it works, it cuts grease like no one's business, it doesn't make my hands dry out, and my grandmom used it growing up so it instantly reminds me of her.
Nim P.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA

This has been staple in our household for decades. It's affordable and effective and we usually buy a big bottle from Costco which lasts us a long time.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

I have tried other brands before. They are usually watered down so much that it takes a lot to wash dishes. This is a rock solid product for a long time.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Alpharetta, GA

My mom used to swear by this soap and now I do too! It gets everything off the dishes, whether it's sticky, greasy, or just tough to get off. I love it!
Charissa S.
Charissa S.
Wyoming, MI

The best dish soap out there! Has a great smell and cleans my dishes and keeps my hand soft! I love the silky smooth texture it has on my hands as well.