Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX

I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Amy T.
Amy T.
San Francisco, CA

Great value for this product. I like a dish soap that has a lot of suds when I wash my dishes. It makes me feel like I am getting a good deep clean.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA

One of my go to liquid soaps. After washing the dishes my hands do not feel scummy , they actually feel very soft and it makes my dishes look great
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
East Rockaway, NY

Love it!! I have used this product for years. I like how it helps with oily dishes and pots. Smells great and most of all it's gentle with my hands
Abby S.
Abby S.

Gets all of the food off of everything! The smell is great and sometimes if I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands. Works perfectly!
Petros B.
Petros B.
Des Plaines, IL

I've always used the original for all my dishes and the best thing I love about it is that it does not leave an eggy type smell when my dishes dry.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS

I've always loved this dish soap. I never have to add more to my dishes once they've soaked. The bubbles stay and it works very well on any grease.
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.
Birmingham, AL

My family has been using this product for many years, it never disappoints. It really gets the job done and is great . It is also very inexpensive.
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY

This is a most have been using it for the longest it does the job great by removing greasy pots and pans while leaving your hands soft like a baby
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN

Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!

Join Now