Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX

I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Felina D.
Felina D.
Fort Hood, TX

To me this doesn't have a smell but it does make my hands feel really nice! It's highly affordable! It also gets grease off of pots and pans easily!
Yazmin C.
Yazmin C.
Bakersfield, CA

I grow up using this dish soap. I love how it takes the grease off my dishes. I love how it leaves my hands after I'm done with the dishes as well.
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.
Birmingham, AL

My family has been using this product for many years, it never disappoints. It really gets the job done and is great . It is also very inexpensive.
Abby S.
Abby S.

Gets all of the food off of everything! The smell is great and sometimes if I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands. Works perfectly!
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA

One of my go to liquid soaps. After washing the dishes my hands do not feel scummy , they actually feel very soft and it makes my dishes look great
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS

I've always loved this dish soap. I never have to add more to my dishes once they've soaked. The bubbles stay and it works very well on any grease.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Staten Island, NY

This is a decent dish soap but not the best not my go to. When using this I have to apply it a free times before it gets all the greAse off dishes
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

I've used this product for a long time and it leaves dishes clean and shiny and at the same time leaving my hands soft and not ruining my manicure
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY

This is a most have been using it for the longest it does the job great by removing greasy pots and pans while leaving your hands soft like a baby

Join Now