Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX

Kitchen staple. Have used for years. Cuts grease and leaves dishes and sink clean and spot free. Reasonably priced and coupons always available
Eve G.
Eve G.
Cypress, CA

The stuff works so good and the price is great. It doesn't dry your hands when you wash dishes. The scent is ok. Costco always has a good deal.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pleasanton

This soap has been working really well for all my dish needs. It really works through the oils and gets rid of everything on my pots and pAns.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ

Absolutely love this product leaned my hands soft and not dry from the water something I've been using for years and will continue to use this
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

Best dish soap! My dishes come out so clean & shiny after using this! & I don't even need to scrub half as much as I do with other dish soaps!
LYZSA A.
LYZSA A.
Philadelphia, PA

Great for dishes, pots and pans. Will not dry your hands. Safe to use. This one does not provide antimicrobial, but is still wonderful to use.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS

A little goes a long way! Works great for cleaning food off of dishes. I mix a little in a spray bottle with water and it lasts a lot longer!
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

It makes a lot of soap I used this all my life and still like it and it cleans really well . I like how thick it is compare to other brands .
Lana G.
Lana G.

Nothing special but gets the job done with minimal amount of effort. It's cheap, it's relatively concentrated and I buy it when it's on sale.

Join Now