Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Greenville, WV
This dish soap smells great and does a great job at fighting grease when washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling nice and soft.
Justice I.
Justice I.
Its a good dish soap. When I have to do that dishes I use this and it doesn't leave your glasses and plates dirty looking of feeling.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Hammond, LA
I tried this when I ran out of dawn but it doesn't compare to dawn. I find it doesn't get the stuck on food off as good as dawn does
Rebecca N G.
Rebecca N G.
Albuquerque, NM
Got a sample of this at a hotel and I like it to clean my dishes. I would repurchase for a good price but I will see in my new town.
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I feel that just a little bit of this goes along way! It cleans nice cuts through the grease and the dishes are clean and smell good
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Omaha, NE
Very original but not expensive. It cleans up my dishes and has a fresh smell. The suds stay in the sink for a good amount of time.
Johana A.
Johana A.
A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. I like Palmolive Dish Detergent
JJ J.
JJ J.
This is one of my favorite cleaning products. I love the smell of the original Palmolive as well as how well it cleans greasy pans.
Mika C.
Mika C.
One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Works great and smells great too. Clean the dishes the best you can get them by hand washing them. I have been using it for a while