Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Energy

Palmolive smells great. I prefer Farm for the greasy dishes but when i don't buy darn i buy Palmolive. Honestly if my husband wasn't so partial to dawn I'd only buy Palmolive
Laure o.
Laure o.

Reliable, efficient, proven times nd times, I love it. Scent is soft and not over powering. I love the bright color that allows me o carefully control how much product I use
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO

I love this soap for washing baby bottles I feel like it leaves them super clean. I don't like to use it on regular dishes because I feel it's not strong enough for grease.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL

I was raised using this product. I don't care for the smell but cleans great. I buy it from the local Target and its not my first choice for detergent but it is affordable.
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY

I don't really like how the scent sticks to the dishes. It makes dishes sparkle and look amazingly clean but I don't like eating off of something that smells like perfume.
Miss Kris H.
Miss Kris H.
Frisco, TX

Classic, never had a issue with how clean my dishes get. Have often cleaned with other floral and fruity inspired scents , but this is old faithful and never disappointed.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Escondido , Ca

Highly recommend especially to get out all the grays out of your dishes . Just by using a little you can wash so many dishes and leaves hands smelling good and super soft.
It does a perfectly fine job of cleaning our dishes! It's a good sign that I've never really had a desire to change dish liquids, as Palmolive has always got the job done.
Tin M.
Tin M.

It is an okay alternative if I cannot get my hands on ajax. It does the job but at times you have to use more or wash the dishes twice to get the clean and effect you want
Maria R.
Maria R.

Love Palmolive. Smells fresh and gets the dishes clean. Also, there is a trick to using the green Palmolive on your yard to make it appear greener - no this is not a joke.

Join Now