Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Tin M.
Tin M.

It is an okay alternative if I cannot get my hands on ajax. It does the job but at times you have to use more or wash the dishes twice to get the clean and effect you want
Maria R.
Maria R.

Love Palmolive. Smells fresh and gets the dishes clean. Also, there is a trick to using the green Palmolive on your yard to make it appear greener - no this is not a joke.
Ana C.
Ana C.

Leaves my dishes super clean with no greasy residue small amount does it's job therefore it's a long lasting dish soap and what I like most is that it doesn't dry my hands
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Merced, CA

Will always be my all time favorite dish soap! Most dish soaps give your sponge a weird smell after a using it but Palmolive does not. Definitely gives your money's worth!
K. M.
K. M.

Typically isn't the soap I go for but definitely is 2nd best. I just feel like it doesn't get all the grease out. Everything else though comes out nice and squeaky clean.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

A little bit goes a long way with this soap. It's strong enough to clean pots and pans, but still gentle on your hands. There's enough suds with a tiny amount of product.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Peterborough , Ontario

I buy this in a bulk pack as we go through so much, not only does this clean dishes, it also works in cleaning all the grease off my husband when he's done in the garage
Jezmarie E.
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY

This is honestly my favorite dish soap I love the way it fights grease and the fragrance it has and leaves on the dishes. It also makes my hands smell and feel vary good
Anh N.
Anh N.
Seattle, WA

Works great, gets the job done just not very fond of the smell. It's not a horrible smell, but just not fruity like I prefer. I stI'll use it though, and have for years.
Jean K.
Jean K.
Los Angeles, CA

Classic palmolive dish soap. Not anything extraordinary but it does what its meant to - clean. Nothing that special about it and nothing to really complain about either.

Join Now