Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Theadora R.
Theadora R.

It really cleans the dishes without leaving a soapy residue afterwards. It's very affordable and easy to find at multiple stores. It has a nice smell
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX

Works really well and very affordable. I actually use it to wash my makeup brushes and blenders as well. it cleans them fast and doesn't cause damage
Linda S.
Linda S.

Call me old fashion but I still like the original scent
of Palmolive. The other scents are ok but when I do dishes
I like to have the original scent.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , Tx

To me this doesn't have a smell but it does make my hands feel really nice! It's highly affordable! It also gets grease off of pots and pans easily!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Austin, TX

A good, all around dish soap. Great for washing dishes. I use it to clean the white board in my classroom. Mix 10% with 90% water in a spray bottle.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX

I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Amy T.
Amy T.
San Francisco, CA

Great value for this product. I like a dish soap that has a lot of suds when I wash my dishes. It makes me feel like I am getting a good deep clean.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This product is one of the best out there! It is a very good price and cleans items very well! I get it at my local Walmart! It smells really clean!
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.
Birmingham, AL

My family has been using this product for many years, it never disappoints. It really gets the job done and is great . It is also very inexpensive.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA

One of my go to liquid soaps. After washing the dishes my hands do not feel scummy , they actually feel very soft and it makes my dishes look great

Join Now