BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK
Trusted, faithful, consistently drivers clean residue free dishes. I love the clean smell and the fact that it rinses easily from the dishes leaving them squeaky clean!
Greg D.
Clayton, NC
I buy this from CVS when they have it on sale. I switch between this and dawn depending what is on sale. Very good detergent with plenty of fragrances to choose from.
I use this dish liquid every day.Its the best because I don't have to use to much when I wash dishes or my pots.The grease falls on off without having to scrub a lot
Yukari C.
Silvis, IL
My mother used this when I was growing up and it just stuck with me. I love the different smells! As well the texture! And like mother says a little runs a long way.
Jackii M.
Bronx, NY
I just purchase this product today and what I like is the price is right. Gets the job done at an affordable price. Dishes look spotless and that's what counts.
Cindy M.
This dish soap is very good at cleaning & helping to take that grease off the skilets. I've tried others and the grease has stuck, won't change this brand EVER!
Stephanie S.
Kearny, NJ
It gets the dish washing done. Not sure if I'm not doing something right that I'm constantly pouring more on my sponge but it really does clean the grease out
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
Is effective in getting the job done. Price is good. Leaves hands a little dry though. Bought it at wegmans and they usually have coupons wegmans will double.
Jewlez D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I believe I use this brand most when doing my dishes. My mother always did so I was use to it. It comes in may different scents and can be found in many stores
Madelyn A.
olor ligero. limpia bien. la grasa de los platos la quita facil. pero me causa alergia en mis manos  la tengo sensible.  por eso deje de comprarlo. pero es bueno
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?