Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN

This stuff does a great job cleaning all my dishes! I don't have a dishwasher so I have to wash everything by hand so a good dish liquid is important to me
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I have been using this for years and my mom have also. U can't go wrong with this product. It gets ur dishes clean and keeps ur hands smooth. I love it...
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

Husband loves this which is why I gave it 3 stars. I personally am not a fan of the original with oxy. the scent kills me and turns me off to the product.
Karla P.
Karla P.

This is an okay dish soap. It has a pleasant smell the only thing I don't like much is that is not too foamy. And feels like it's more water than anything
lilia D.
lilia D.
Wheaton , Il

Favorite dish soap. We have been using it for years. My mom uses no other dish soap other than this one. It smells great and it leaves my dishes sparkling
elina d.
elina d.
West Covina , Ca

Affordable and gets my dishes clean and feeling great. Can buy anywhere. Even at the dollar store. Smells good and good on tough grease and stuck on food.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I remember using this detergent as a kid and our house was always so clean so whenever I smell this particular scent of Palmolive it reminds me of clean.
Kat Q.
Kat Q.

The original dishwashing soap ! The scent is not the best but Palmolive is a brand you can trust for getting those dishes looking nice and smelling clean
Shardae S.
Shardae S.

You can never go wrong with Palmolive. This original b is the same as the others. It cleans all my dishes great and I don't have to spend a weird amount.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, Massachusetts

This is my go to brand my mother used this and I continue on now with my own family...it works good doesn't dry my hands out and leaves everything clean.