Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Jose D.
Jose D.
Alpaugh

It does a real job cleaning my dishes. It takes off all the grease that it's left on the dishes. Love the smell and it's leavesyour hands feeling soft.
Katie G.
Katie G.

Great dishwashing soap. Gets the dishes clean without having to use the entire bottle for a sinkful of dishes. I think it's a good value for the money.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.

My favorite dish soap! The v fragrance is awesome and it doesn't leave my hands dry or itchy. Easily cuts through grease and leaves dishes extra clean.
Alise S.
Alise S.

This is pretty good dish soap. However it can be a little rough on the hands. It suds up a lot so you only need a little of it to clean an entire load.
I always like doing the dish with Palmolive makes me think of my Gram she always used it always got all our dishes done with just very little soap used
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

Palmolive is my favorite. It lathers nicely and i trust it to clean properly. I like the lemon scent best, and that my hands feel softer after using it
jazmine J.
jazmine J.
Merrillville, IN

Love the smell of this brand's soap. I don't use it too often, but to me it works great on my dishes. Isn't one of the top brands, but it does the job!
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA

Spent a few years trying other brands and different scents but this by far is my favorite due to the smell and clearness , it's also priced reasonable.
Ginucky M.
Ginucky M.
Tucson, Az

It seems to do the trick well and I appreciate that the smell is not obnoxious like some dish soaps. It's a good value especially when bought at Costco
Thayra F.
Thayra F.

Great dish washer, its.soft, removes grease very fast and it does not dry out your hands, scent its light it does not stay on The dishes wich its.great

Join Now