BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Palmolive is great! They have really pleasant scents, and it lathers well so you don't need to use too much to do a load of dishes!
Mary C.
This soap leaves your dishes smelling really nice and it makes your hands soft while cleaning dishes. This soap works really well.
Beatriz G.
Ontario, CA
This really works.It takes out the grease and is nice and soapy.It leaves a nice smell.All my family members and friends use this.
My mom always used Palmolive so that was my go to Brand when I moved out and still is! Cleans well and doesn't dry out your hands.
Judith K.
Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Jessica P.
Union, NJ
It works amazing I only use a little goes a long way and it smells good. It moisturizers your hands and does not leave any residue
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I like this brand because it works great. Makes plenty of suds and cuts grease great. This is also available in bulk at SAMs club.
Bethany F.
Terre Haute, IN
I will not use anything else now!!! I am usually unhappy when I try something else! Cleans And rinses well and doesn't take much
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA
This dish soap makes a lot of bibles and cleans of any oil your dishes make have like how it doesn't dry your hands out as well.
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA
I like this soap a lot. Smells very good and clean very well.
I use to buy at Walmart. It's cheap and I can use for a long time.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?