Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Grace C.
Grace C.
Bellevue, WA

This dish detergent is super powerful and thick. It gets the job done well but my only concern is that sometimes it leaves a residue that's hard to get off.
Nabilah Q.
Nabilah Q.
Brooklyn, NY

Get the job done! It's convenient and affordable. & a little goes a long way. One bottle can last a whole month. I wish they had a pump would be much easier
Anjali M.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA

I always stick to the original soap. I don't care much for the scent or anything fancy. I just need something that cleans my dishes and this works the best.
Jane S.
Jane S.

I've been using this since before I can remember ! It is gentle in hands but gets the grease off pots and pans with ease. Nothing to fancy but so effective!
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Commerce City, CO

I've everything of this brand that you can think of. Love the smell good dish soap that leaves your skin soo soft but can't go wrong with original as well .
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Washington, DC

I love this dish soap. The smell is great and it cleans well too. It leaves glasses clean and streak free. Very reasonably priced for such a great product.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Massillon, OH

This dish soap performs pretty well, it's not as aggressive in removing grease and grime like dawn but it does a pretty decent job, I will continue to use.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

Palmolive easily gets the residue off dishes that I can't put in the dishwasher. I hardly have to do any scrubbing which is makes doing the dishes so easy!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Work great but hate the smell. Wouldn't ever buy again because of the scent. Good value but I can get other dish soap for the same price that smells better
Diana R.
Diana R.
Perris, CA

I love the original it smells so good I just love it it leave my dishes hella clean and it's not that expensive it is very very great I buy it all the time