BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1953)
Lara K.
Lawrence, KS
Palmolive is a decent dish detergent... if you're on a budget. It gets the job done but I often find I have to use more of it to do what pricier dish detergents will do. It's not my favorite but in a pinch, I'll buy it. I would recommend trying a different detergent before settling for palmolive.
Amanda B.
Has an awesome scent that leaves my dishes clean, and easily cuts through grease and oil. It also makes my hands soft after using and doesn't dry them out. I prefer this to other brands mainly because of the scent
Steffani T.
Austin, TX
Best price and best value! especially if yor a mother like me trying to save money this is a great product! gets jobs done! its effective every wash and it even smells good. love the different options they have.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
The scent of the original formula is still my favorite. Fresh, clean and great cleaning power. Doesn't leave my hands dry after doing the dishes. Good price point, and I actually prefer it over store brand version.
Jecinda J.
The original is my favorite. Not sure why but I love it. Local grocery store is where I got mine. Not pricey at all. Affordable. No cons besides we could use a huge bottle. Of course I would purchase this again.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
Palmolive is a very good choice for dishwashing. I find that I prefer another brand as my first choice but Palmolive is cost-effective and does the job well. I recommend Palmolive for its gentleness on your skin
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This is the only type of dishwasher soap I use now! It's an amazing value, you get a lot for the price. It smells pretty clean and is amazing when using. I always repurchase this and I definitely do recommend this
Tanesha R.
Absolutely LOVE this dish liquid. It doesn't dry out your hands like others and the scent it's great as well. It gets the job done for cleaning dishes and the price is cheap and efficient. I recommend this product.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
I hate washing the dishes but this product is great! It's always a great price and a little bit goes a long way. I bought mine at Walgreens. I know they have a lot of different scents but I always opt for the original.
Alexa R.
Newport Beach, CA
Great soap. Always leaves my dishes sparkling clean and the scent is nice and not overwhelming. I also like the shape of the bottle because t is easy to hold and use while having wet hands and Washing the dishes!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?