Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kirstin U.
Kirstin U.

Cleans my dishes and does not leave any soap marks. Smells nice. Also helps with cleaning the house when wiping down walls. Great bang for your buck!
Theadora R.
Theadora R.

It really cleans the dishes without leaving a soapy residue afterwards. It's very affordable and easy to find at multiple stores. It has a nice smell
Linda S.
Linda S.

Call me old fashion but I still like the original scent
of Palmolive. The other scents are ok but when I do dishes
I like to have the original scent.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX

Works really well and very affordable. I actually use it to wash my makeup brushes and blenders as well. it cleans them fast and doesn't cause damage
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , Tx

To me this doesn't have a smell but it does make my hands feel really nice! It's highly affordable! It also gets grease off of pots and pans easily!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Austin, TX

A good, all around dish soap. Great for washing dishes. I use it to clean the white board in my classroom. Mix 10% with 90% water in a spray bottle.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This product is one of the best out there! It is a very good price and cleans items very well! I get it at my local Walmart! It smells really clean!
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX

I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Amy T.
Amy T.
San Francisco, CA

Great value for this product. I like a dish soap that has a lot of suds when I wash my dishes. It makes me feel like I am getting a good deep clean.
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
East Rockaway, NY

Love it!! I have used this product for years. I like how it helps with oily dishes and pots. Smells great and most of all it's gentle with my hands

Join Now