Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
amanda g.
amanda g.

Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, ON

This dish liquid is great because it's so thick. I usually use this one if I need to soak pans overnight, and they're good to go in the morning!
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX

Kitchen staple. Have used for years. Cuts grease and leaves dishes and sink clean and spot free. Reasonably priced and coupons always available
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tarzana, CA

I think I Palmolive cleans my dishes better then most other dish soaps. It's gets off all the residue and grease without having to work to hard
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA

This is the original soap, my mom, grandma and everyone in my whole family uses this soap this is the soap since our grandmas were young ladies
Eve G.
Eve G.
Cypress, CA

The stuff works so good and the price is great. It doesn't dry your hands when you wash dishes. The scent is ok. Costco always has a good deal.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Auburn, CA

You can't beat Palmolive. It's the best dish washing soap there is. It always gets rid of the grime on my dishes and leaves them sparkly clean.
Anita E.
Anita E.

really good dish soap, making glass shiny without streaks, and it does not make your hands dry but rather soft. I would definitely recommend it
LYZSA A.
LYZSA A.
Philadelphia, PA

Great for dishes, pots and pans. Will not dry your hands. Safe to use. This one does not provide antimicrobial, but is still wonderful to use.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

Best dish soap! My dishes come out so clean & shiny after using this! & I don't even need to scrub half as much as I do with other dish soaps!

Join Now