BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Christina N.
Christina N.
Love the smell and it doesn't dry out your hands like some other soaps!! Buy in bulk at Costco, so much cheaper! Plus it smells good!
amy m.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Palmolive dish soap is very budget-friendly stores often have good sales on this product and I'm always finding coupons in my mailbox
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
This is a frequent buy in our home. I use it to wash all dishes and baby bottles. It works very well, fights grease almost instantly.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
I keep a travel size in my luggage for those weekend stays at a hotel and want to wash the dishes provided for coffee, etc. satisfied
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
It's a favorite... Great price...use for many, many years...cleans well...nice foamy lather...doesn't take much to make lather either
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA
Love using this it takes all the grease off the plates and spoons whenever I hand wash my dishes smells good and make my dishes clean
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ
This is the only dish soap we use in our house my husband loves how it works and how it makes his hands feel while washing the dishes
Amy J.
Amy J.
The original is the best, imitated but never beaten! This is a long time favorite of mine and I come back to it over and over again.
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
I feel that just a little bit of this goes along way! It cleans nice cuts through the grease and the dishes are clean and smell good
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
This dish soap smells great and does a great job at fighting grease when washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling nice and soft.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?