Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
I love the brand but not this flavor. I prefer the purple one. This one does a good job at cleaning but i don't like the scent so much
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oxnard , CA
Great dish soap. Palmolive has been around for a long time because the formula is great. My dishes always are clean and smell so good.
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA
Love using this it takes all the grease off the plates and spoons whenever I hand wash my dishes smells good and make my dishes clean
Christina N.
Christina N.
Dec. 1, 2016, 3:46 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Love the smell and it doesn't dry out your hands like some other soaps!! Buy in bulk at Costco, so much cheaper! Plus it smells good!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
It's a favorite... Great price...use for many, many years...cleans well...nice foamy lather...doesn't take much to make lather either
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
I keep a travel size in my luggage for those weekend stays at a hotel and want to wash the dishes provided for coffee, etc. satisfied
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
This is a frequent buy in our home. I use it to wash all dishes and baby bottles. It works very well, fights grease almost instantly.
amy m.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
Palmolive dish soap is very budget-friendly stores often have good sales on this product and I'm always finding coupons in my mailbox
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ
This is the only dish soap we use in our house my husband loves how it works and how it makes his hands feel while washing the dishes
Amy J.
Amy J.
The original is the best, imitated but never beaten! This is a long time favorite of mine and I come back to it over and over again.