Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN

This stuff does a great job cleaning all my dishes! I don't have a dishwasher so I have to wash everything by hand so a good dish liquid is important to me
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I have been using this for years and my mom have also. U can't go wrong with this product. It gets ur dishes clean and keeps ur hands smooth. I love it...
lilia D.
lilia D.
Wheaton , Il

Favorite dish soap. We have been using it for years. My mom uses no other dish soap other than this one. It smells great and it leaves my dishes sparkling
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

Husband loves this which is why I gave it 3 stars. I personally am not a fan of the original with oxy. the scent kills me and turns me off to the product.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC

This is a good dish detergent. It soaps up well and doesn't leave your dishes greasy. It also smells somewhat like lines. I've been using this for years.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I remember using this detergent as a kid and our house was always so clean so whenever I smell this particular scent of Palmolive it reminds me of clean.
Kat Q.
Kat Q.

The original dishwashing soap ! The scent is not the best but Palmolive is a brand you can trust for getting those dishes looking nice and smelling clean
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Talco, TX

Palmolive ultra dish liquid. Is great for your dishes , it get the tough burnt on stuff clean. And also mild enough to softning your hands while washing.
Racheal T.
Racheal T.
ELIZABETH, NJ

THE ONLY DISH SOAP ALLOWES IN MY MOMMAS HOUSE AND THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED IN MINE! It sits up so nicely and is so rich and thick so a little goes a LONG way
Shardae S.
Shardae S.

You can never go wrong with Palmolive. This original b is the same as the others. It cleans all my dishes great and I don't have to spend a weird amount.

Join Now