Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I remember using this detergent as a kid and our house was always so clean so whenever I smell this particular scent of Palmolive it reminds me of clean.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Renton, WA

This is great, it gets my dishes clean the first time. Even stuck on food gets washed away without a problem. Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands.
Nim P.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA

This has been staple in our household for decades. It's affordable and effective and we usually buy a big bottle from Costco which lasts us a long time.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

I have tried other brands before. They are usually watered down so much that it takes a lot to wash dishes. This is a rock solid product for a long time.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Alpharetta, GA

My mom used to swear by this soap and now I do too! It gets everything off the dishes, whether it's sticky, greasy, or just tough to get off. I love it!
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.

This is the dish soap I usually use. It smells great and it cleans my dishes well. It doesn't take a lot of the soap to get it clean. It's a good value.
Mary Jane P.
Mary Jane P.

Smells wonderful, looks great works great. I'm actually allergic to Dawn do this is a great and effective alternative. Not to mention the price is nice
Jose D.
Jose D.
Alpaugh

It does a real job cleaning my dishes. It takes off all the grease that it's left on the dishes. Love the smell and it's leavesyour hands feeling soft.
Katie G.
Katie G.

Great dishwashing soap. Gets the dishes clean without having to use the entire bottle for a sinkful of dishes. I think it's a good value for the money.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.

My favorite dish soap! The v fragrance is awesome and it doesn't leave my hands dry or itchy. Easily cuts through grease and leaves dishes extra clean.

Join Now