Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I love the smell of this dish liquid and it takes away that greasy feel and stinkiness from my daughters sippy cups after she has stashed them for a few days.
olga s.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY

Great dish soap, washes all the grease easily, using it every day and repurchasing, ,y ,must have product on the kitchen, would recommend, affordable as well
A T.
A T.

I get itchy from most of dish soaps, and this is the only one so far that doesn't irritate my skin. I bought the large bottle, and will keep buying this one.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Chillicothe, OH

Timeless classic it can not only be used for dish washing but it's a great stain remover for clothes also great to wash walls and everyday cleaning in house!
Tara K.
Tara K.

I get these for little or nothing with coupons and stock up on them and I have tried all kinds from Palmolive there all great and would recommend any of them
Queen Esther S.
Queen Esther S.

Lasts for a long time. Has a pleasant scent and removes caked on grease/food. I have repurchased this liquid dish soap plenty of times and have been pleased.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Palmolive may not be dawn dish soap but it's catching up, I would consider it to be the 'gain' or 'all' brand of laundry detergent vs 'tide' so it's up there
Betzabeth S.
Betzabeth S.

The one and only dish liquid that always my mom and me buy for for washing dishes it is not so abrasive, leaves well clean dishes and leaves hands so rough.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Charlotte, NC

Palmolive dish detergent works ok to get the dishes clean. Product does not last long and seem to use more than usual to keep soapy for a thorough cleaning.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Bellevue, WA

This dish detergent is super powerful and thick. It gets the job done well but my only concern is that sometimes it leaves a residue that's hard to get off.

Join Now