BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1961)
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
I love this stuff. I will never stop buying it because the scent reminds me of my grandfather. My grandmother used to buy it and i remeber him coming home from work and washed his hands with it. Ugh i love it, great product
Mia R.
Visalia , CA
I love this soap! The smell the price the way it leaves your hands feeling after you use it. I bought a big size at Costco. I think everyone should give it a try. I love it. I think this will be my soap from now on!
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
Palmolive dishwashing soap is just ok. Not my number one of choice because i always feel the neep to put more than 2 drops compared to other brands. This has a nice scent. It's not that good in taking greasy pans though
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Cleans your dishes so well. Cleans your bathroom or floor well to. When cleaning in my house we put soap, if no soap it's not cleaned correctly and dish soap does the trick. You floor is sweaty clean like the dishes.
Ana C.
Davis, CA
I like this product. To be honest I have not considered much which dish liquid should I use. I randomized the decision because I had tried the palmolive soaps before and I liked them. I am satisfied with it. It has nice smell and it washes the dishes well. I think that's all you need from dish liquid.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works decently well. It removes grease very well it's affordable and has a nice gentle scent. It's my second go to dish soap if my first choice isn't available. I would buy again.
Crystal B.
Best dish soap ever! Cleans very well, doesn't leave a residue. It makes a ton of suds with just a few drops of soap. A little goes a long way. It is a little drying to the hands though if you was your dishes by hand.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cleans my dishes but leaves my hands dry. I've used other brands that don't do that. I might try another palmolive product to see if it was just this formula. The price was good but I'll need to wear gloves to use it.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the original dish soap the smell is great really gets your dishes clean and your hands really soft the have various scents but the original does the most for mean and it's super affordable about $3 at Target
Lori K.
Porterville, CA
Palmolive Original has always been one of my favorites. I love the smell and Palmolive never lets me down when it comes to cleaning the dishes. Pricing is always very good! This brand is one that I buy continually and definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a good dish washing soap.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?