BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Amy J.
The original is the best, imitated but never beaten! This is a long time favorite of mine and I come back to it over and over again.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
This dish soap smells great and does a great job at fighting grease when washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling nice and soft.
Justice I.
Its a good dish soap. When I have to do that dishes I use this and it doesn't leave your glasses and plates dirty looking of feeling.
Haylee P.
Omaha, NE
Very original but not expensive. It cleans up my dishes and has a fresh smell. The suds stay in the sink for a good amount of time.
Johana A.
A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. I like Palmolive Dish Detergent
Kaitlin M.
This is my favorite dish liquid to use, is smells great and really gets the job done. Not too expensive and there are always sales.
Mika C.
One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Works great and smells great too. Clean the dishes the best you can get them by hand washing them. I have been using it for a while
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Palmolive is great! They have really pleasant scents, and it lathers well so you don't need to use too much to do a load of dishes!
JJ J.
This is one of my favorite cleaning products. I love the smell of the original Palmolive as well as how well it cleans greasy pans.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?