Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Maria L.
Maria L.
Mission, TX

It's a regular household item that I recommend. They leave the dishes clean and don't have a weird after smell that most cleaning supplies have.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

If i cant get ahold of original dawn this is the next best thing. Great at removing grease, but i feel like i have to use a lot of this product.
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL

I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.
Raina L.
Raina L.
Lakeland, FL

It's a non expensive product that gets the job done but it could be better. It has a good scent but it doesn't clean the dishes to a full extent
Bailey W.
Bailey W.

I really like this soap on some occasions because i feel like sometimes it doesn't always do a good job of removing grease and dirt from dishes.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, ON

This dish liquid is great because it's so thick. I usually use this one if I need to soak pans overnight, and they're good to go in the morning!
Michele V.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY

Palmolive is one of the few dish liquids that doesn't break out my skin. The lather is fantastic and it cuts grease at an excellent price point.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tarzana, CA

I think I Palmolive cleans my dishes better then most other dish soaps. It's gets off all the residue and grease without having to work to hard
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA

This is the original soap, my mom, grandma and everyone in my whole family uses this soap this is the soap since our grandmas were young ladies

Join Now