Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Charlotte, NC

Palmolive dish detergent works ok to get the dishes clean. Product does not last long and seem to use more than usual to keep soapy for a thorough cleaning.
Jane S.
Jane S.

I've been using this since before I can remember ! It is gentle in hands but gets the grease off pots and pans with ease. Nothing to fancy but so effective!
Liza Y.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico

Palmolive is one of the best Dish liquid .Is a brand that people use a lot in Puerto Rico.The scent is very nice.Is soft for the hands.And strong on grease.
Betzabeth S.
Betzabeth S.

The one and only dish liquid that always my mom and me buy for for washing dishes it is not so abrasive, leaves well clean dishes and leaves hands so rough.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Perris, CA

I love the original it smells so good I just love it it leave my dishes hella clean and it's not that expensive it is very very great I buy it all the time
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Washington, DC

I love this dish soap. The smell is great and it cleans well too. It leaves glasses clean and streak free. Very reasonably priced for such a great product.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I have been using this for years and my mom have also. U can't go wrong with this product. It gets ur dishes clean and keeps ur hands smooth. I love it...
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

Husband loves this which is why I gave it 3 stars. I personally am not a fan of the original with oxy. the scent kills me and turns me off to the product.
lilia D.
lilia D.
Wheaton , Il

Favorite dish soap. We have been using it for years. My mom uses no other dish soap other than this one. It smells great and it leaves my dishes sparkling
Genie M.
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY

I have been using palmolive original forever. It is usually at a good price, cleans well and is gentle on your hands as well as even your finest glasses.

Join Now