Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX
Removes tough grease and cleans even the most diffucult dishes! Leaves my pots, and pans sparkling clean and leaves my hand nice and soft!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS
Do not use this brand very often but it does work good smells good price is good . Not my first choice on dish soap but I would use again
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Duluth, GA
Does what it should and removes oil and food residue. Can't complain about how it does on dishes, however, it is a little tough on hands.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Jan. 1, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
A small amount goes a long way ! Gentle on my hands. I love how I don't have to use a lot of soap to clean the dishes gets the job done !
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It's a classic but it works marvelously. I would recommend for households because it doesn't have s strong scent and it cleans perfectly.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Does a good job at cleaning our dishes. I like that you can buy huge tubs of it and refill the smaller bottles. It's very cost effective!
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.
My mother uses this dish washing liquid and it's great! It has a good smell, and leaves your dishes clean. It's super affordable as well.
Mable C.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Been using this for years. It gets the job done and gets all my dishes clean. The "green stuff" is the term we using when we wash dishes.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
This dishwashing soap is also good . The scent it has and it does clean get soapy for that feeling that it will clean . i would recommend
Tina T.
Tina T.
Waverly, OH
Dec. 20, 2016, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Love pamolive soap! Also keeps my dishes clean and the smell is great and fresh. Also really like the infusion soap (new) with bakig soad