BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY
This is actually a really good flea treatment for your pets. If you bathe them in it a time or two I'm not sure what it is but they smell fantastic and it keeps the pests away. Double duty and so much cheaper than other treatments.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
I've used this brand for years. I love the smell I like that it leaves my dishes clean. And I've recently learned a secret...I just got engaged and my friend told me to get my ring all sparkly I just need to use Palmolive. It works!
Kimberly N.
I use this ONLY to get grease/ makeup out of clothes. I just use it like shout to pretreat as soon after the mess as I can. And as a disclaimer, I do not recommend this for any delicate (expensive) clothes that require gentle care.
Jazzi S.
This stuff really works and smells good. It gives a truest clean feeling. I'll even use it on my hands sometimes to get oil and grease off of them. Definitely a great buy. This is the only dish soap I use and I will continue using it.
Sabrina V.
Product is affordable and easy to find, however it does not do a great job at cleaning tough residue on dishes. Many times I find myself having to rewash plates and cooking pans due to residue left behind. The scent does not linger, and I also find myself using a lot of the product which doesn't make it last very long.

Monique M.
La Puente, CA
This is the simplest and yet one of the best dish soaps out there! It does a great job at removing grease from dirty dishes. The scent is perhaps the least appealing aspect, however, the cleaning power is what matters the most.
Francesca V.
I feel like this dish soap works better against grease than other dish soaps. Sometimes I like to soak my pans with this overnight and then food comes right off. This will be the only dish soap that I will purchase from now on.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is my mother's FAVORITE and also one of mine. I've used it on everything from dishes, to washing my hands, and even paint brushes! It's great for just about everything because it's so gentle, quick, and super easy to use!
Julia E.
We have been using this for years! It's amazing! The smell is not too over powering, but has just enough of a smell. And it works great when cleaning dishes. It can be found at Walmart or target and sometimes even dollar tree
Asia T.
North Brunswick, NJ
You can't go wrong with Palmolive dish detergent. It is both reliable and affordable. It smells good great and gets the dishes cleaned always. It makes a great soak for baked on messes and is good to use with nonstick pots.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?