BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Megan D.
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
Does a good job at cleaning our dishes. I like that you can buy huge tubs of it and refill the smaller bottles. It's very cost effective!
Tina T.
Tina T.
Waverly, OH
Love pamolive soap! Also keeps my dishes clean and the smell is great and fresh. Also really like the infusion soap (new) with bakig soad
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
This dishwashing soap is also good . The scent it has and it does clean get soapy for that feeling that it will clean . i would recommend
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS
Do not use this brand very often but it does work good smells good price is good . Not my first choice on dish soap but I would use again
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Duluth, GA
Does what it should and removes oil and food residue. Can't complain about how it does on dishes, however, it is a little tough on hands.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA
It's a classic but it works marvelously. I would recommend for households because it doesn't have s strong scent and it cleans perfectly.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
A small amount goes a long way ! Gentle on my hands. I love how I don't have to use a lot of soap to clean the dishes gets the job done !
Mable C.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Been using this for years. It gets the job done and gets all my dishes clean. The "green stuff" is the term we using when we wash dishes.
Jazzmine M.
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN
My go-to product since I was a kid then washing dishes at the same soap for I don't know how long price is amazing and gets the job done
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Hollywood, FL
Palmolive is one of the best in my option. It removes the grit and grim from dishes and doesn't dry out your hands while washing either.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?