BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2002)
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY
This is actually a really good flea treatment for your pets. If you bathe them in it a time or two I'm not sure what it is but they smell fantastic and it keeps the pests away. Double duty and so much cheaper than other treatments.
Monique M.
La Puente, CA
This is the simplest and yet one of the best dish soaps out there! It does a great job at removing grease from dirty dishes. The scent is perhaps the least appealing aspect, however, the cleaning power is what matters the most.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a really classic and effective dish soap that smells great and keeps hands soft and works decently well at cleaning and degreasing dishes. It's not my very top pick but it's a close second favorite. Dish-washing is more enjoyable when using a good liquid that smells good too.
Francesca V.
I feel like this dish soap works better against grease than other dish soaps. Sometimes I like to soak my pans with this overnight and then food comes right off. This will be the only dish soap that I will purchase from now on.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is my mother's FAVORITE and also one of mine. I've used it on everything from dishes, to washing my hands, and even paint brushes! It's great for just about everything because it's so gentle, quick, and super easy to use!
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
I've always been a big family of Palmolive. I like dawn too. This product is just my staple L. It's good yes and I haven't found anything I absolutely love. So till then I will keep buying it's fairly reasonably priced too
Victoria T.
Encinitas, CA
I purchase this from Staples for my office and don't have anything bad to say about it. Good quality dish soap at a good price. Smells nice and gets the job done. Easy on your hands if you have sensitive skin and I haven't ever noticed the office sponges smelling bad so I think it's good in that department too!
Asia T.
North Brunswick, NJ
You can't go wrong with Palmolive dish detergent. It is both reliable and affordable. It smells good great and gets the dishes cleaned always. It makes a great soak for baked on messes and is good to use with nonstick pots.
Julia E.
We have been using this for years! It's amazing! The smell is not too over powering, but has just enough of a smell. And it works great when cleaning dishes. It can be found at Walmart or target and sometimes even dollar tree
Stephanie B.
Muncie, IN
Love, love, love the original Palmolive! I grew up with my own and mom and aunt using this and now it is one of my favorites to use in my own home. It gets my dishes clean, I don't have to use a lot. And the price is great!!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?