BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Brawley, CA
you can never go wrong with orginal. Palmolive works wonders. Soak my dishes with Palmolive and food comes off easily. Price is reasonable.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA
It gets the job done. But more than that, absolutely love the smell. Won't ever be able to exactly put my finger on why, but it's the best.
idalia g.
idalia g.
I have used many dish washing liquids and Palmolive is the only one I truly love. Cleans my dishes great and leaves my hands feeling good.
Emily S.
Emily S.
This stuff is a staple in our home. It lasts forever and suds up easily! I find this works better than Dawn and Ajax, and usually cheaper.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA
Removes grease really well (however, i have tried other brands and they seem to remove the grease better). it does leave your hands rough!
Does the job but it is not concentrated. Compared to dawn, I'd choose dawn because it is more concentrated and guaranteed for cleanliness.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT
I like the old school dish soaps. That's what Palmolive reminds me of. It really cuts through the grease without having to use a ton of it
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Really gets the stubborn grease off my pots and pans. Can be a bit drying on your hands if you have an abundance of dishes you must clean.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX
Removes tough grease and cleans even the most diffucult dishes! Leaves my pots, and pans sparkling clean and leaves my hand nice and soft!
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.
My mother uses this dish washing liquid and it's great! It has a good smell, and leaves your dishes clean. It's super affordable as well.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?