BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
This is a very good dishwashing liquid. Its definitely a strong competitor to the more admirable Dawn brand. It definitely does the job!
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN
My go-to product since I was a kid then washing dishes at the same soap for I don't know how long price is amazing and gets the job done
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX
Besides getting my dishes clean it keeps my hands super soft!! Have always been a fan of Palmolive ever since I was a kid doing dishes.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY
I love the original. It cuts the grease on my plates and pans better than everything else. It smells great and doesn't dry out my skin.
Tiffany A.
Hopkinsville, KY
Gets the grease off any dish. And doesn't leave any marks or stains. Gets the job done it doesn't smear at all. We use this on a daily.
Nisha M.
I love the brand but not this flavor. I prefer the purple one. This one does a good job at cleaning but i don't like the scent so much
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works very good to wash my dishes. It leaves all my dishes clean and helps get rid of any grease.
Jessica C.
Oxnard , CA
Great dish soap. Palmolive has been around for a long time because the formula is great. My dishes always are clean and smell so good.
Jasmine Y.
I like the dish soap. It makes great bubbles. A little goes a long way. My dishes always come out clean. I would definitely recommend.
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love the original scent of this soap. i fin that you do not need to get fancy with dish soap. just the original palmolive does the job
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?