Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Diana R.
Diana R.
Perris, CA

I love the original it smells so good I just love it it leave my dishes hella clean and it's not that expensive it is very very great I buy it all the time
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Work great but hate the smell. Wouldn't ever buy again because of the scent. Good value but I can get other dish soap for the same price that smells better
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN

This stuff does a great job cleaning all my dishes! I don't have a dishwasher so I have to wash everything by hand so a good dish liquid is important to me
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

Husband loves this which is why I gave it 3 stars. I personally am not a fan of the original with oxy. the scent kills me and turns me off to the product.
lilia D.
lilia D.
Wheaton , Il

Favorite dish soap. We have been using it for years. My mom uses no other dish soap other than this one. It smells great and it leaves my dishes sparkling
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I have been using this for years and my mom have also. U can't go wrong with this product. It gets ur dishes clean and keeps ur hands smooth. I love it...
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Talco, TX

Palmolive ultra dish liquid. Is great for your dishes , it get the tough burnt on stuff clean. And also mild enough to softning your hands while washing.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Reseda, Ca

This soap is pretty pricey compared to other brands out there. There is nothing too special about it. The smell is too chemically. Picked this up at CVS.
Shardae S.
Shardae S.

You can never go wrong with Palmolive. This original b is the same as the others. It cleans all my dishes great and I don't have to spend a weird amount.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I remember using this detergent as a kid and our house was always so clean so whenever I smell this particular scent of Palmolive it reminds me of clean.

Join Now