Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Portland, OR

Been using Palmolive for 40 years. My mother used it so when I started my family I used Palmolive too. It breaks thru grease and it does make ur skin soft on hands.
Svitlana L.
Svitlana L.
Carmel, NY

We have been using this in our house for years now, rinses well, no residue, the smell is fine too and most important, it leaves my dishes squeaky clean, even pots
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Semmes, AL

This product works great and really gets my dishes clean. A little goes a long way so I know I'm getting a good value. One of the only brands of dish liquid I use!
Ericka W.
Ericka W.

Nothing beats the original ...honestly I love this dish soap, I love the smell and the thickness meaning I don't have to use the whole bottle to wash some dishes !
Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA

It cleans well even if the grease is heavy. All you need to do is maybe use hot water first to help with it. Love the size of it, too. It lasts me for a long time.
Nelly J.
Nelly J.

This dish soap smells great and cleans thoroughly. You don't need to use a lot in order to keep your dishes clean and it rinses off well keeping the dishes shiny.
Amparo L.
Amparo L.

Nothing different from this dish soap other than that a little goes a cry long way. Enough to wash your hands is enough to wash a pile of dishes plus super cheap.
suzann a.
suzann a.
New Castle, PA

I have used Palmolive to do my dishes. Works great and smells great. The only thing I'm not crazy about seems like you have to use a little more than other brands.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Williamsport, PA

I love Palmolive dish detergent. It is the only detergent I use. I love the smell and I love how soft my hands feel after. It gets the dishes and my hands clean.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Wessington Springs, SD

Tried and true. Leaves the dishes spotless and has a pleasant scent without being overpowering. A little. It goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time too.