Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kati F.
Kati F.
An absolute must for every kitchen sink. Inexpensive and gets off tough messes on dishes and gentle enough to even utilize around the house/
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Dec. 26, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
you can never go wrong with orginal. Palmolive works wonders. Soak my dishes with Palmolive and food comes off easily. Price is reasonable.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA
It gets the job done. But more than that, absolutely love the smell. Won't ever be able to exactly put my finger on why, but it's the best.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ludington, MI
I love the smell of this dish soap and the fact that it's tough enough to cut through grease but yet gentle enough to wash your hands with.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX
Removes tough grease and cleans even the most diffucult dishes! Leaves my pots, and pans sparkling clean and leaves my hand nice and soft!
Nov. 2, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Does the job but it is not concentrated. Compared to dawn, I'd choose dawn because it is more concentrated and guaranteed for cleanliness.
idalia g.
idalia g.
I have used many dish washing liquids and Palmolive is the only one I truly love. Cleans my dishes great and leaves my hands feeling good.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA
Removes grease really well (however, i have tried other brands and they seem to remove the grease better). it does leave your hands rough!
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Really gets the stubborn grease off my pots and pans. Can be a bit drying on your hands if you have an abundance of dishes you must clean.
Emily S.
Emily S.
This stuff is a staple in our home. It lasts forever and suds up easily! I find this works better than Dawn and Ajax, and usually cheaper.