Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Rheanna C.
Rheanna C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX

This is always my go to dish detergent! It cleans well and cuts grease like no other dish soap. The smell is just an amazing scent to add to the kitchen. I love the green color too!!!
amber d.
amber d.
Branchland, WV

Works like dawn soap, just free and not blue. super soapy but hard to wash your hands with. smells awesome and fresh to the nose. almost from every store that sells cleaning products.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

This is mines and my mom favorite dishwasher smells so good. Been using this product for years I just love the smell I would truly recommend this dish washer you guys would love it šŸ˜€
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Quebec

I use it every day, love how this product wash my dishes. No oil stay on my dishes and the stain goes out really easily. The price is good for the product and a lot of odor is offer.
Mari Jo K.
Mari Jo K.
Florham Park, NJ

Easy to use bottle, gets grease off of anything. Very affordable, decent smell. I have used it on dishes and on clothes if I spill something. You can find it any grocery type store.
Erum S.
Erum S.

This does a great job of getting grease off the dishes and leaves products very clean and not sticky it does not try out the skin when you use it either. It is an effective product!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
N Hollywood, CA

My grandmother swears on the good original green Palmolive dish soap. It's also rubbed off on me that now that's all I buy regardless of the price . It gets rid of grease quickly .
Nerdy B.
Nerdy B.
Redondo Beach, CA

Why use anything but? It works so well at getting tough gunk off of my dishes. My kids never hesitate to do them, because it makes the job ao much easier. In no time they're washed.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Millersburg, PA

Works very well for dishes but I mostly use the product on my dog for fleas and it works in a matter of minutes to kill them all.fir this it is perfect!!! Will only use this brand!
Erin H.
Erin H.

Basic dish detergent. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave any sort of residue. Doesn't dry out my hands, or cause then the feel greasy. Doesn't damage dishes with hand painted details.

Join Now