Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I love the smell of this dish liquid and it takes away that greasy feel and stinkiness from my daughters sippy cups after she has stashed them for a few days.
sarah w.
sarah w.
Dunnellon, FL

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a great dish detergent that cleans your dishes with ease.It also makes your hands feel silky smooth after you use it.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY

We switched to this brand and I've never seen our dishes so clean! We can always find coupons to help subside the cost too. Works great for baby bottles too!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Palmolive may not be dawn dish soap but it's catching up, I would consider it to be the 'gain' or 'all' brand of laundry detergent vs 'tide' so it's up there
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Chillicothe, OH

Timeless classic it can not only be used for dish washing but it's a great stain remover for clothes also great to wash walls and everyday cleaning in house!
Tara K.
Tara K.

I get these for little or nothing with coupons and stock up on them and I have tried all kinds from Palmolive there all great and would recommend any of them
Queen Esther S.
Queen Esther S.

Lasts for a long time. Has a pleasant scent and removes caked on grease/food. I have repurchased this liquid dish soap plenty of times and have been pleased.
A T.
A T.

I get itchy from most of dish soaps, and this is the only one so far that doesn't irritate my skin. I bought the large bottle, and will keep buying this one.
olga s.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY

Great dish soap, washes all the grease easily, using it every day and repurchasing, ,y ,must have product on the kitchen, would recommend, affordable as well
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Commerce City, CO

I've everything of this brand that you can think of. Love the smell good dish soap that leaves your skin soo soft but can't go wrong with original as well .

Join Now