Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA

I love the smell of Palmolive and it doesn't dry out my hands. However, it's runnier than Dawn and doesn't stay in my brush that I can fill with cleaner. It leaks out.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Does the job but is till believe dawn truly cud the grease. Pleasant scent and leaves my dishes clean . I actually buy this at the dollar store. I would recommend it.
Asly C.
Asly C.
Winston Salem, NC

This is your basic dishwasher smell their isn't nothing too special about it other than what a typical fish soap does it clean very well the smell isn't there though.
Barb R.
Barb R.
Oakland, CA

I've used other brands but always come back to original Palmolive. It works. Period. And leaves hands nice and soft. You can buy it anywhere so it is very convenient.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Long Island City, NY

Palmolive is a dishwasher that my mom has always used, and when I got my own apartment I started using it too. Always leaves my dishes clean and my hands moisturized.
April V.
April V.

Does it's job by cutting through grease. A little bit of product goes a long way. The price was reasonable as it will last a while. The original scent is my favorite.
Darhilda S.
Darhilda S.
Miami, Florida

Really clean my dishes leaving it smelling good. After use it my hands feel soft. This product is affordable, I really like it and buy it al the time. I recommend it!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Surprise, AZ

Gets the grim and stuck on food off my dishes very well. I have used this brand for many years and have not been disappointed. Smells great and is gentle on my hands.
Yukari C.
Yukari C.
Silvis, IL

My mother used this when I was growing up and it just stuck with me. I love the different smells! As well the texture! And like mother says a little runs a long way.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY

I like this dish soap but it's not my go to. The smell is nothing special. There are other soaps that smell better. I think the price is comparable to other brands.