Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
San Antonio, TX

My grandmother always used Palmolive and the original scent reminds me of her !! It's a classic dishwashing soap and it always gets my dishes squeaky clean !!!
I been using this dish liquid for so many years and it works great to remove grease off your plates. It removes any odor from the plates. It last long as well!
Jalessa M.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI

I've been using Palmolive since I learned how to wash dishes as a kid and now my children are using it too. This is a sample for cleaning dish in my household.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

This is our households ho to dish soap. It works wonderful keeping our dishes nice and clean. We also use it to clean our baby bottles. Its good price as well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I love the smell of this dish liquid and it takes away that greasy feel and stinkiness from my daughters sippy cups after she has stashed them for a few days.
Malory C.
Malory C.

Palmolive is great if you are constantly washing dish and it dries out your hands. This soap helps leave your hands feeling super soft and the scent is great.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Paragould, AR

Great dish soap to use! It gets all the heavy washing clean, but leaves my skin soft afterwards. I like it better than other products that I have used before.
Queen Esther S.
Queen Esther S.

Lasts for a long time. Has a pleasant scent and removes caked on grease/food. I have repurchased this liquid dish soap plenty of times and have been pleased.
olga s.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY

Great dish soap, washes all the grease easily, using it every day and repurchasing, ,y ,must have product on the kitchen, would recommend, affordable as well
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Chillicothe, OH

Timeless classic it can not only be used for dish washing but it's a great stain remover for clothes also great to wash walls and everyday cleaning in house!

Join Now