Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Amy K.
Amy K.
Holland, MI

Great dishwashing soap. I never need to use a lot of it to get a whole sink of dishes done. It busts through the tough grime without all the extra muscle work.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Dallas, TX

I love this product . Leaves the dishes squicky clean and really bright. Its been around for awhile and we've been using this for years . I really recomment it
Shrabonti D.
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY

I love this. I honestly sometimes use this when someone is in the bathroom and I need to wash my hands. It cleans everything out very well. Completely in love.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

This is our households ho to dish soap. It works wonderful keeping our dishes nice and clean. We also use it to clean our baby bottles. Its good price as well.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
San Antonio, TX

My grandmother always used Palmolive and the original scent reminds me of her !! It's a classic dishwashing soap and it always gets my dishes squeaky clean !!!
I been using this dish liquid for so many years and it works great to remove grease off your plates. It removes any odor from the plates. It last long as well!
Jalessa M.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI

I've been using Palmolive since I learned how to wash dishes as a kid and now my children are using it too. This is a sample for cleaning dish in my household.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Kearny, NJ

It gets the dish washing done. Not sure if I'm not doing something right that I'm constantly pouring more on my sponge but it really does clean the grease out
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I love the smell of this dish liquid and it takes away that greasy feel and stinkiness from my daughters sippy cups after she has stashed them for a few days.
sarah w.
sarah w.
Dunnellon, FL

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a great dish detergent that cleans your dishes with ease.It also makes your hands feel silky smooth after you use it.

Join Now