BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1961)
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
Palmolive dish liquid is a great brand to purchase if you want your dishes cleaned well. They offer a variety of different scents, and it's available at most retailers! I've found that it creates the perfect amount of suds and is easy to rinse.
David S.
I usually prescrub dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. This stuff does the job getting off stuck on food and oily substances. I have sensitive skin, if I use certain brands my hands will dry out, crack, and bleed. I haven't had any issues with Palmolive Dish Liquid. I would still recommend using rubber cleaning gloves.
Samantha S.
Cuts through ANYTHING! Grease, oil - you name it. I can always rely on this dish soap to get through the toughest food marks. I don't have a dishwasher so my liquid dish soap really matters in my apartment. I will always use palmolive.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Gentle to your hands and tough on grease! It's a win win. I'd love to see smaller versions of this dishwasher because my sink is not that big and I like to change it from time to time but since the bottles are so big, it lasts forever!
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
This is the only dishwashing soap I buy
I keep a dish with this soap and a little water by my sink for my sponge to soak in. It never goes funky or gets a moldy or mildew like smell. It works wonders.
Obsessed with the smell too.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
I've used this brand for years. I love the smell I like that it leaves my dishes clean. And I've recently learned a secret...I just got engaged and my friend told me to get my ring all sparkly I just need to use Palmolive. It works!
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is pretty much your standard dish soap but I do enjoy that it doesn't dry out my hands. The scent is nothing spectacular but in a good way that makes it not too overpowering. It's not expensive and is easily accessible in many different stores.
Sabrina V.
Product is affordable and easy to find, however it does not do a great job at cleaning tough residue on dishes. Many times I find myself having to rewash plates and cooking pans due to residue left behind. The scent does not linger, and I also find myself using a lot of the product which doesn't make it last very long.

Kimberly N.
I use this ONLY to get grease/ makeup out of clothes. I just use it like shout to pretreat as soon after the mess as I can. And as a disclaimer, I do not recommend this for any delicate (expensive) clothes that require gentle care.
Jazzi S.
This stuff really works and smells good. It gives a truest clean feeling. I'll even use it on my hands sometimes to get oil and grease off of them. Definitely a great buy. This is the only dish soap I use and I will continue using it.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?