Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
lilia D.
lilia D.
Wheaton , Il

Favorite dish soap. We have been using it for years. My mom uses no other dish soap other than this one. It smells great and it leaves my dishes sparkling
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC

This is a good dish detergent. It soaps up well and doesn't leave your dishes greasy. It also smells somewhat like lines. I've been using this for years.
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Talco, TX

Palmolive ultra dish liquid. Is great for your dishes , it get the tough burnt on stuff clean. And also mild enough to softning your hands while washing.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I remember using this detergent as a kid and our house was always so clean so whenever I smell this particular scent of Palmolive it reminds me of clean.
Kat Q.
Kat Q.

The original dishwashing soap ! The scent is not the best but Palmolive is a brand you can trust for getting those dishes looking nice and smelling clean
Shardae S.
Shardae S.

You can never go wrong with Palmolive. This original b is the same as the others. It cleans all my dishes great and I don't have to spend a weird amount.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Reseda, CA

This soap is pretty pricey compared to other brands out there. There is nothing too special about it. The smell is too chemically. Picked this up at CVS.
Nim P.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA

This has been staple in our household for decades. It's affordable and effective and we usually buy a big bottle from Costco which lasts us a long time.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

I have tried other brands before. They are usually watered down so much that it takes a lot to wash dishes. This is a rock solid product for a long time.
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.

This is the dish soap I usually use. It smells great and it cleans my dishes well. It doesn't take a lot of the soap to get it clean. It's a good value.

Join Now