Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Best dish soap! My dishes come out so clean & shiny after using this! & I don't even need to scrub half as much as I do with other dish soaps!
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ
Absolutely love this product leaned my hands soft and not dry from the water something I've been using for years and will continue to use this
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
It makes a lot of soap I used this all my life and still like it and it cleans really well . I like how thick it is compare to other brands .
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
This is very cost efficient & cleans sooo well just as well as a dawn would this is my go to dish soap. For 99csnts at my local store why not
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX
I wish this had a better scent to it. This one is my last resort if I can't find any other Palmolive dish liquid. Definitely not my favorite.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
A little goes a long way! Works great for cleaning food off of dishes. I mix a little in a spray bottle with water and it lasts a lot longer!
Kati F.
Kati F.
An absolute must for every kitchen sink. Inexpensive and gets off tough messes on dishes and gentle enough to even utilize around the house/
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC
Palmolive is my absolute favorite dish detergent. Nothing I've used suds as well as Palmolive. It cleans and removes stuck on grease easily.
Jasminne M.
Jasminne M.
Chino , CA
This dish soap is amazing. It is a classic , it removes even the thickest oil residue left on pans from greasy cooking. It has a nice scent.