BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Really gets the stubborn grease off my pots and pans. Can be a bit drying on your hands if you have an abundance of dishes you must clean.
Cindy S.
A small amount goes a long way ! Gentle on my hands. I love how I don't have to use a lot of soap to clean the dishes gets the job done !
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
Does a good job at cleaning our dishes. I like that you can buy huge tubs of it and refill the smaller bottles. It's very cost effective!
Tina T.
Waverly, OH
Love pamolive soap! Also keeps my dishes clean and the smell is great and fresh. Also really like the infusion soap (new) with bakig soad
Brenda V.
This dishwashing soap is also good . The scent it has and it does clean get soapy for that feeling that it will clean . i would recommend
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA
It's a classic but it works marvelously. I would recommend for households because it doesn't have s strong scent and it cleans perfectly.
Sarah D.
Duluth, GA
Does what it should and removes oil and food residue. Can't complain about how it does on dishes, however, it is a little tough on hands.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS
Do not use this brand very often but it does work good smells good price is good . Not my first choice on dish soap but I would use again
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Been using this for years. It gets the job done and gets all my dishes clean. The "green stuff" is the term we using when we wash dishes.
Giovanny D.
My mother uses this dish washing liquid and it's great! It has a good smell, and leaves your dishes clean. It's super affordable as well.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?