BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
This is very cost efficient & cleans sooo well just as well as a dawn would this is my go to dish soap. For 99csnts at my local store why not
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX
I wish this had a better scent to it. This one is my last resort if I can't find any other Palmolive dish liquid. Definitely not my favorite.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
It makes a lot of soap I used this all my life and still like it and it cleans really well . I like how thick it is compare to other brands .
Emily G.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
A little goes a long way! Works great for cleaning food off of dishes. I mix a little in a spray bottle with water and it lasts a lot longer!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC
Palmolive is my absolute favorite dish detergent. Nothing I've used suds as well as Palmolive. It cleans and removes stuck on grease easily.
Karissa S.
Karissa S.
I use Palmolive because it's consistently isn't to thick and I for some reason really live the smell. I buy the huge bottles from sams club!
Jasminne M.
Jasminne M.
Chino, CA
This dish soap is amazing. It is a classic , it removes even the thickest oil residue left on pans from greasy cooking. It has a nice scent.
Kati F.
Kati F.
An absolute must for every kitchen sink. Inexpensive and gets off tough messes on dishes and gentle enough to even utilize around the house/
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA
It gets the job done. But more than that, absolutely love the smell. Won't ever be able to exactly put my finger on why, but it's the best.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?