BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Having a quality dish soap is super important. First of all, it needs to smell good, which palmolive always does. Second, it has to clean very well. With food cooked and caked on to pots and pans soaking them in warm water and the dish soap helps get all of it off! Best hand soap, I highly recommend it!
Niariah F.
Birmingham
This is the best dish soap. It's so affordable at Walmart and has a classic clean smell that's not overbearing. The formula is concentrated so a little goes a long way and you can definitely see and feel how clean your dishes are after you use it. A great reliable product that I will always go back to.
Tania R.
I have always loved the bottle form because it is easy to grab rather than other brand bottles. It gets the job done. When I have greasy pans I like to put some of this soap and hot water and leave it for a couple of minutes so it is easier to remove. It smells like any other regular dish washing soap.
Eileen S.
Anaheim, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this dish soap because I find myself use this soap more when washing the dish because it doesn't stay nice and soapy on the dish and sponge. So I go through this so more then I go to Dawn dish soap. I also find that this soap is more liquidy compare to other soaps.
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
All my adult life, this is the dish detergent I've used. My grandma used this when I was a child, so the scent brings back so many memories of my childhood with her. The scent is unique, but good. The price is awesome, it lasts through all the dishes, and doesn't take too much to get the job done.
Catherine M.
This soap is great to cut through oily pans and plates. A little goes a long way so I honestly would try to dilute it in a bowl and little by little use it like that and if it needs more soap add a little to the bowl. It will cleans everything well but make sure you rinse well because it is thick
Lara K.
Lawrence, KS
Palmolive is a decent dish detergent... if you're on a budget. It gets the job done but I often find I have to use more of it to do what pricier dish detergents will do. It's not my favorite but in a pinch, I'll buy it. I would recommend trying a different detergent before settling for palmolive.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
This dish soap has been around since I was in my childhood years. Mom has been using it since as far as I remember. It's great quality for a descent price. The only downside is that it is not antibacterial soap. Or maybe they do have it but I haven't seen it. Also it's a little thin on texture.
Lori K.
Porterville, CA
Palmolive Original has always been one of my favorites. I love the smell and Palmolive never lets me down when it comes to cleaning the dishes. Pricing is always very good! This brand is one that I buy continually and definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a good dish washing soap.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
Just found this product in a small bottle at the dollar tree!! Such a lovely clean scent! My favorite cheap dish detergent. It leaves my dishes sparkling clean and my hands soft to touch. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family, I myself will surely be buying this again!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?