Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA

It does the job without being overly or obnoxiously fragrant. It suds up a good about because its not too much but also enough to make you feel like you are getting a good clean out of the product. The scent is good but nothing unique. I guess that's what you want when you buy the original though. It's also nice it comes in smaller sizes.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.

They say if it isn't broken, why fix it? The original is worth what you pay. In my household, this bottle will lasts months depending on how often you wash dishes and how much you pour on. The scent isn't too powerful and cuts through my baked pan's grease, oil, and burned marks from the oven. All the mighty mom's use Palmolive (:
Rachael Dawn D.
Rachael Dawn D.
Mission

I love palm olive, it works really well and smells great. it can be used as a soap cleaner for all sorts of surfaces you would otherwise use soap on, like the counters, and tables etc. I always buy a big jug of soap from costco to save with a value pack, but I can usually find in smaller packages at walmart and Superstore etc.
David S.
David S.

I usually prescrub dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. This stuff does the job getting off stuck on food and oily substances. I have sensitive skin, if I use certain brands my hands will dry out, crack, and bleed. I haven't had any issues with Palmolive Dish Liquid. I would still recommend using rubber cleaning gloves.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX

This product is an oldie but a goodie. The scent is classic and it really does a fantastic job of both getting dishes clean and leaving your hands soft. I struggle with very dry skin and this is the best dish soap to use if you need to wash something quickly or don't have gloves and you still want you hands to be moisturized.
Eden H.
Eden H.
W Lafayette, IN

Don't fix something if it ain't broke - this has been the same great formula for years. I buy it at Walmart, and it does a great job of getting tough grease deposits off of my dishes, pots, and pans. It isn't expensive to start with, and it's often on sale, and there are always coupons, so it is definitely a good value buy.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Chickasha, OK

My brother had the pink one and I always laughed because he kept it in the shower to scrub down with after particularly hard days at work.
I thought it was just hokum and nonsense until I started heavily using coconut oil for everything. This is the only soap I can keep nearby to keep everything from getting oily. Love it.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I always go for palmolive. It smells good and doesnt leave my hands dry and cracked after washing a sink-full of dishes. It cuts grease quickly and with only a little bit of liquid. The other ones you need to put more liquid on, all the time. This is always a classic and will be a staple that I pick up when I run errands.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.

Product is affordable and easy to find, however it does not do a great job at cleaning tough residue on dishes. Many times I find myself having to rewash plates and cooking pans due to residue left behind. The scent does not linger, and I also find myself using a lot of the product which doesn't make it last very long.

Mandy W.
Mandy W.
San Francisco, CA

This is one of those basic cleaning products every house should have. I usually buy the big one from costco so that it is cheaper. They we transfer dish soap to a small container so it is easier to use when we do the dishes. It cleans nice, espeically for food that sticks onto the plate, is dried rice, or spaghetti sauce

Join Now