Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX

This product is an oldie but a goodie. The scent is classic and it really does a fantastic job of both getting dishes clean and leaving your hands soft. I struggle with very dry skin and this is the best dish soap to use if you need to wash something quickly or don't have gloves and you still want you hands to be moisturized.
Eden H.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN

Don't fix something if it ain't broke - this has been the same great formula for years. I buy it at Walmart, and it does a great job of getting tough grease deposits off of my dishes, pots, and pans. It isn't expensive to start with, and it's often on sale, and there are always coupons, so it is definitely a good value buy.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Chickasha, OK

My brother had the pink one and I always laughed because he kept it in the shower to scrub down with after particularly hard days at work.
I thought it was just hokum and nonsense until I started heavily using coconut oil for everything. This is the only soap I can keep nearby to keep everything from getting oily. Love it.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I always go for palmolive. It smells good and doesnt leave my hands dry and cracked after washing a sink-full of dishes. It cuts grease quickly and with only a little bit of liquid. The other ones you need to put more liquid on, all the time. This is always a classic and will be a staple that I pick up when I run errands.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
San Francisco, CA

This is one of those basic cleaning products every house should have. I usually buy the big one from costco so that it is cheaper. They we transfer dish soap to a small container so it is easier to use when we do the dishes. It cleans nice, espeically for food that sticks onto the plate, is dried rice, or spaghetti sauce
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.

Product is affordable and easy to find, however it does not do a great job at cleaning tough residue on dishes. Many times I find myself having to rewash plates and cooking pans due to residue left behind. The scent does not linger, and I also find myself using a lot of the product which doesn't make it last very long.

Britney G.
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH

This works great! I've been using it for 8 months and it gets rid of grease and dried on stuff. It's also gentle on my hands, which is good, because my skin is very sensitive. The scent reminds me of baby wash for some reason. I would buy this again, although I may try a different variety of the same brand.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.

I've used this product practically all of my life, on and off between other dish soap brands. It's great for washing dishes and cleaning any extra items around the house, if anything it leaves your hands a bit dry after a wash. It's very affordable so at times that is mainly why it's a go to over other brands.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN

This product is good but i wouldn't really recommend it. It has a decent scent so the smell isn't terrible. Its not badly priced for what you're getting. my only concern is that it didn't get my dishes as clean as i had expected or at least hoped. Its still a decent product but i will not be buying it again.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX

I always but this dish soap,either green or orange I really like the smell and it lasts me a good amount of time to clean dishes and I have a lot daily. But it doesn't do much bubbles it's really plain and doesn't help out w bubbles and foam which I like the soap to have foam. Other than that recommended !(: