BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1966)
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Effective in cleaning dishes, and a little goes a long way. I am currently trying a new dish soap and this was the last one I tried. Between the two I prefer this one since a smaller amount of liquid seems to clean more dishes. Would recommend to others.
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wonderful product, however I much prefer dawn due to it's various uses. Effective however i find myself using more then normal due to the lower concentration. very affordable, great price point. I would buy if I was short on funds, or it was on sale.
Olivia M.
I don't really like the scent of this dish soap. Honestly, the smell kind of reminds me of the smell of baby powder, so I don't really like to use that for the dishes. Other than that, it works pretty well in removing greasy residue. I'd just get a different scent.
Liliet F.
Santa Monica, CA
Mi familiy have been using this dish soup for ever, i can find it for a dollar, it is a great price for a great product, i usually get at the dollar store, it is very effective and smell delicious, it is great to remove grease and stains for sure
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Palmolive dish liquid is the second best dish soap on the market in my opinion.  It doesn't leave behind a soapy residue and cleans everything really well, although not as well as the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash in my opinion.
Maite A.
This dish washing soap is one of the best. You onlg need to add a few drops to your sponge and your good to go to clean a whole bunch of plates. I dont like the soaps where you have to keep adding soap to the sponge everytime you clean 1 or 2 plates, its super annoying. That is why i just absolutely love palmolive and would highly recommend it.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
I'm the only one washing the dishes in my house and this is the only soap I ever use. It really does get the job done and then some. My only problem is the scent. I really wish it had more of a fruity smell instead of a bland type of smell. Although the smell isn't the best, this stuff never dries out my hands which is a huge plus!
Gretel B.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love the scent and it's great for removing grease. I have tried other brands but tend to go through them a lot quicker. It's a great product for the price, I would definitely recommend it. It comes in many different scents as well.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I love this dish soap. I have been using it for a really long time. Years I believe. It does not dry out my hands. It leaves a nice smell throughout my kitchen for a couple hours after doing dishes. I normally purchase mine at Costco or at Walmart. It is nicely priced and very effective product. I highly recommend it. I love this soap.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a really classic and effective dish soap that smells great and keeps hands soft and works decently well at cleaning and degreasing dishes. It's not my very top pick but it's a close second favorite. Dish-washing is more enjoyable when using a good liquid that smells good too.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?