Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I always go for palmolive. It smells good and doesnt leave my hands dry and cracked after washing a sink-full of dishes. It cuts grease quickly and with only a little bit of liquid. The other ones you need to put more liquid on, all the time. This is always a classic and will be a staple that I pick up when I run errands.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
San Francisco, CA

This is one of those basic cleaning products every house should have. I usually buy the big one from costco so that it is cheaper. They we transfer dish soap to a small container so it is easier to use when we do the dishes. It cleans nice, espeically for food that sticks onto the plate, is dried rice, or spaghetti sauce
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.

Product is affordable and easy to find, however it does not do a great job at cleaning tough residue on dishes. Many times I find myself having to rewash plates and cooking pans due to residue left behind. The scent does not linger, and I also find myself using a lot of the product which doesn't make it last very long.

Shelby R.
Shelby R.

I've used this product practically all of my life, on and off between other dish soap brands. It's great for washing dishes and cleaning any extra items around the house, if anything it leaves your hands a bit dry after a wash. It's very affordable so at times that is mainly why it's a go to over other brands.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX

I always but this dish soap,either green or orange I really like the smell and it lasts me a good amount of time to clean dishes and I have a lot daily. But it doesn't do much bubbles it's really plain and doesn't help out w bubbles and foam which I like the soap to have foam. Other than that recommended !(:
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN

This product is good but i wouldn't really recommend it. It has a decent scent so the smell isn't terrible. Its not badly priced for what you're getting. my only concern is that it didn't get my dishes as clean as i had expected or at least hoped. Its still a decent product but i will not be buying it again.
Rosalyn W.
Rosalyn W.
Missoula, MT

I find that Palmolive dish liquid does an ok job on my dishes. It isn't too hard on my hands, either. I do not think that it removes grease well; if I wash a pot and then put water in it later I can see grease. With other products on the market in the same price range, I would rather go with something else.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

I usually just but this when I'm low on cash and need something to hold us over until we can get the good stuff! It smells really good, however it doesn't stay very "sudsy" for very long before you have to add more to your dishwater. It is a good product to use when you must, but not a permanent use for us!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI

We do not use this product for dishes, its not like we don't want to but we specifically use it to clean my parents breathing machines for sleep apnea. Cleans it very well and keeps it from molding or getting extremely dirty. Something about this product that i recommend for cleaning things such as that.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID

Having a quality dish soap is super important. First of all, it needs to smell good, which palmolive always does. Second, it has to clean very well. With food cooked and caked on to pots and pans soaking them in warm water and the dish soap helps get all of it off! Best hand soap, I highly recommend it!

Join Now