Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
David S.
David S.

I usually prescrub dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. This stuff does the job getting off stuck on food and oily substances. I have sensitive skin, if I use certain brands my hands will dry out, crack, and bleed. I haven't had any issues with Palmolive Dish Liquid. I would still recommend using rubber cleaning gloves.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX

This product is an oldie but a goodie. The scent is classic and it really does a fantastic job of both getting dishes clean and leaving your hands soft. I struggle with very dry skin and this is the best dish soap to use if you need to wash something quickly or don't have gloves and you still want you hands to be moisturized.
Eden H.
Eden H.
W Lafayette, IN

Don't fix something if it ain't broke - this has been the same great formula for years. I buy it at Walmart, and it does a great job of getting tough grease deposits off of my dishes, pots, and pans. It isn't expensive to start with, and it's often on sale, and there are always coupons, so it is definitely a good value buy.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Chickasha, OK

My brother had the pink one and I always laughed because he kept it in the shower to scrub down with after particularly hard days at work.
I thought it was just hokum and nonsense until I started heavily using coconut oil for everything. This is the only soap I can keep nearby to keep everything from getting oily. Love it.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I always go for palmolive. It smells good and doesnt leave my hands dry and cracked after washing a sink-full of dishes. It cuts grease quickly and with only a little bit of liquid. The other ones you need to put more liquid on, all the time. This is always a classic and will be a staple that I pick up when I run errands.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.

Product is affordable and easy to find, however it does not do a great job at cleaning tough residue on dishes. Many times I find myself having to rewash plates and cooking pans due to residue left behind. The scent does not linger, and I also find myself using a lot of the product which doesn't make it last very long.

Mandy W.
Mandy W.
San Francisco, CA

This is one of those basic cleaning products every house should have. I usually buy the big one from costco so that it is cheaper. They we transfer dish soap to a small container so it is easier to use when we do the dishes. It cleans nice, espeically for food that sticks onto the plate, is dried rice, or spaghetti sauce
A P.
A P.

This is my "go to soap". It's like a pair of old jeans you can always rely on looking great! In this case Palmolive never fails. Always cuts through grease, and leave my dishes squeaky clean......LITERALLY. I have tried other brands that promise this, smell great, but really don't cut it when it comes to performance.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Carbondale, IL

If you pick this up in the store, put it back down on the shelf and pick up a bottle of dawn dish soap. Dawn cleans and rinses off easier. This isnt horrible but it's not dawn. Also I use dawn in a recipe for shower/bathtub cleaner and it wipes clean perfect no scrubbing but when I used this it didnt do as well.
Bandara K.
Bandara K.
Abbotsford, British Columbia

This dish soap works well enough. I find that I use a bit more soap compared to the other brands like dawn, though it's a lot cheaper. The smell isn't anything to get excited about. It's good enough. Since I hate dishes though I prefer soaps that have nicer smells so it makes the experience a bit more enjoyable.

Join Now