BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1952)
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
This product is a go to for me and I have always found it to be very effective. It cleans without leaving any residues on dishes and it consistently produces great results. A great product for dish cleaning. I have bought before and will do so again.
Holly N.
milpitas, CA
It's the only one that's thick in consistently and gets all the stubborn food off your plate. It soaks well and has a decent scent. I'd rather go with anything other than the original green one. Highly effective and I always purchase this.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Soap has been a staple in my house ever since I can remember. The scent is mild, yet clean. The performance is great; always gets the dishes clean. I will continue to but this product for the foreseeable future.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
I love this soap. It effectively removes dirt and grime. But my favorite use for this product is actually putting this into a Ziploc freezer bag and putting it into the freezer. It's the best freezer pack because it's flexible and doesn't freeze like water.
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Great original formula. Works well to clean dishes, and get every bit of grease off a pan. Because I prefer to hand wash my dishes over using a dishwasher, I find this product to be very efficient. It has a nice neutral scent that isn't too overpowering.
Becky P.
Durham, NC
This soap is a double edge sword! It gets the job done great but it dries your hands a lot! I love the smell and its effectiveness which is why I keep buying. Indefinitely use hand lotion after you're done washing your dishes though!
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
Palmolive dish liquid is a great brand to purchase if you want your dishes cleaned well. They offer a variety of different scents, and it's available at most retailers! I've found that it creates the perfect amount of suds and is easy to rinse.
Samantha S.
Cuts through ANYTHING! Grease, oil - you name it. I can always rely on this dish soap to get through the toughest food marks. I don't have a dishwasher so my liquid dish soap really matters in my apartment. I will always use palmolive.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Gentle to your hands and tough on grease! It's a win win. I'd love to see smaller versions of this dishwasher because my sink is not that big and I like to change it from time to time but since the bottles are so big, it lasts forever!
Leslie R.
Florence, TX
This product is an oldie but a goodie. The scent is classic and it really does a fantastic job of both getting dishes clean and leaving your hands soft. I struggle with very dry skin and this is the best dish soap to use if you need to wash something quickly or don't have gloves and you still want you hands to be moisturized.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?