BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
If i cant get ahold of original dawn this is the next best thing. Great at removing grease, but i feel like i have to use a lot of this product.
Michele V.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
Palmolive is one of the few dish liquids that doesn't break out my skin. The lather is fantastic and it cuts grease at an excellent price point.
Raina L.
Raina L.
Lakeland, FL
It's a non expensive product that gets the job done but it could be better. It has a good scent but it doesn't clean the dishes to a full extent
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Kitchen staple. Have used for years. Cuts grease and leaves dishes and sink clean and spot free. Reasonably priced and coupons always available
Eve G.
Eve G.
Cypress, CA
The stuff works so good and the price is great. It doesn't dry your hands when you wash dishes. The scent is ok. Costco always has a good deal.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Auburn, CA
You can't beat Palmolive. It's the best dish washing soap there is. It always gets rid of the grime on my dishes and leaves them sparkly clean.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tarzana, CA
I think I Palmolive cleans my dishes better then most other dish soaps. It's gets off all the residue and grease without having to work to hard
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA
This is the original soap, my mom, grandma and everyone in my whole family uses this soap this is the soap since our grandmas were young ladies
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Best dish soap! My dishes come out so clean & shiny after using this! & I don't even need to scrub half as much as I do with other dish soaps!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.