BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kati F.
An absolute must for every kitchen sink. Inexpensive and gets off tough messes on dishes and gentle enough to even utilize around the house/
Kayla G.
Brawley, CA
you can never go wrong with orginal. Palmolive works wonders. Soak my dishes with Palmolive and food comes off easily. Price is reasonable.
Natasha L.
Ludington, MI
I love the smell of this dish soap and the fact that it's tough enough to cut through grease but yet gentle enough to wash your hands with.
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA
It gets the job done. But more than that, absolutely love the smell. Won't ever be able to exactly put my finger on why, but it's the best.
Emily S.
This stuff is a staple in our home. It lasts forever and suds up easily! I find this works better than Dawn and Ajax, and usually cheaper.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT
I like the old school dish soaps. That's what Palmolive reminds me of. It really cuts through the grease without having to use a ton of it
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Really gets the stubborn grease off my pots and pans. Can be a bit drying on your hands if you have an abundance of dishes you must clean.
idalia g.
I have used many dish washing liquids and Palmolive is the only one I truly love. Cleans my dishes great and leaves my hands feeling good.
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX
Removes tough grease and cleans even the most diffucult dishes! Leaves my pots, and pans sparkling clean and leaves my hand nice and soft!
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA
Removes grease really well (however, i have tried other brands and they seem to remove the grease better). it does leave your hands rough!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?