Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Cherise J.
Cherise J.
Dauphin

I get this dish soap because its usually the most cost effective for me. It also smells good. It gets the grease good, without having to put a lot of elbow grease.
Nelly J.
Nelly J.

This dish soap smells great and cleans thoroughly. You don't need to use a lot in order to keep your dishes clean and it rinses off well keeping the dishes shiny.
suzann a.
suzann a.
New Castle, PA

I have used Palmolive to do my dishes. Works great and smells great. The only thing I'm not crazy about seems like you have to use a little more than other brands.
Amparo L.
Amparo L.

Nothing different from this dish soap other than that a little goes a cry long way. Enough to wash your hands is enough to wash a pile of dishes plus super cheap.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Wessington Springs, SD

Tried and true. Leaves the dishes spotless and has a pleasant scent without being overpowering. A little. It goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time too.
jay c.
jay c.

The Palmolive dish liquid is great . Gets the dishes
clean. Its smells so go. I use it very often. Its inexpensive.
You can get it from any store. Its effective.
Miriam H.
Miriam H.

Palmolive is a brand that we have used forever. It is a trusted brand, definitely my favorite dish soap. It does not make your hands rough after washing dishes.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Zeeland

Great dishwashing soap. I never need to use a lot of it to get a whole sink of dishes done. It busts through the tough grime without all the extra muscle work.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Dallas, TX

I love this product . Leaves the dishes squicky clean and really bright. Its been around for awhile and we've been using this for years . I really recomment it
Shrabonti D.
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY

I love this. I honestly sometimes use this when someone is in the bathroom and I need to wash my hands. It cleans everything out very well. Completely in love.

Join Now