Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Jean K.
Jean K.
Los Angeles, CA

Classic palmolive dish soap. Not anything extraordinary but it does what its meant to - clean. Nothing that special about it and nothing to really complain about either.
Asma N.
Asma N.

Ahhh the classic that i grew up with seeing my mom use it. that's why i trust the brand and now that I'm on my own in dorms, i use this myself. cuts out grease amazingly
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Titusville, FL

Have been using Palmolive for over 40 years. Love the fresh clean smell plus it really gets the soaked on grime to come loose. It's great for soaking your nails in too!
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Brooklyn, NY

Classic dish soap- what we always had growing up and what I continue to use today!

It can be pricier than store brands, but it really cuts through grease and pan burns.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK

Trusted, faithful, consistently drivers clean residue free dishes. I love the clean smell and the fact that it rinses easily from the dishes leaving them squeaky clean!
Chrystal D.
Chrystal D.
Berkeley, CA

I had to switch to Palmolive because Dawn dried out my hands. This dish to me works better and isn't harsh on my hands!! Plus it's cheaper than other dish liquid soaps!
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.

My go to original liquid dish soap. Takes out all the stains and cleans everything very well even tough stains. Been using this product eversince I was I can remember.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA

I love the smell of Palmolive and it doesn't dry out my hands. However, it's runnier than Dawn and doesn't stay in my brush that I can fill with cleaner. It leaks out.
Solimar V.
Solimar V.
Rio Grande

Me encanta por que es muy concentrado y por lo mismo se usa mucho menos cantidad, rinde mucho y no deja olor a quĂ­micos en los trastes y no afecta mis manos para nada.
Sawyer W.
Sawyer W.

Works good. The smell is decent. Works well on many surfaces not just dishes! I soak everything from toys to pans with this soap and even use to clean in my classroom.

Join Now