Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Annie S.
Annie S.
North York, Ontario

I buy Palmolive dish soap often. It's usually inexpensive at my local grocery store. It smells great but I do wish it was a little more soapy. It still does a great job at cleaning the dishes.
Sariah P.
Sariah P.
Las Vegas, NV

Only use this soap for washing my dishes. Its super gentle on skin and does not leave them dry and itchy. Has a super fresh scent and gets all the grime off my dishes without leaving residue.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Westernport, MD

I love the smell of this product and the way if suds up. It's a great price for what you get. And purchase a cheaper one and I have to replace it sooner as opposed to if I would get this one.
Gabriella F.
Gabriella F.
Centereach , NY

I believe for the price this dish soap works really well. Usually with cheap brands you have to use a lot of product, but with this one you only have to use a little and it still works great.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Porterville, CA

I actually felt like this dish soap didn't do the job I only used it for a couple of days just felt like I had to keep pouring soap on my sponge more then once so I just switched to dawn soap
Skyla K.
Skyla K.

Best dish soap in my opinion. Old school dish soap that everyone in my family has always used. I've tried other ones but this one is just the most basic, affordable, and best one I've bought.
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ

Always have to have a bottle of this. Comes in handy. Works wonders never disappointed me. Works wonders. Go for it. It makes the stains from my glass shower doors disappear for a long time.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.

I'm a picky person when it comes to dish soap I won't buy those cheap runny brands. I really like Palmolive because its easy on my hands and does a good job of breaking up grease and grime.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.

I like this dish soap, it's inexpensive and gets the job done. Leaves my hands soap too which is a plus. I trust this with washing every dish and baby stuff
Too. I would recommend trying it
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Columbus, OH

Always a go to when I get dish soap. It did spill on my counter once and stained it yellow, so that's not fun.... Ended up switching to the clean soap. This stuff is still effective though.

Join Now