BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
If i cant get ahold of original dawn this is the next best thing. Great at removing grease, but i feel like i have to use a lot of this product.
amanda V.
amanda V.
Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Kitchen staple. Have used for years. Cuts grease and leaves dishes and sink clean and spot free. Reasonably priced and coupons always available
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tarzana, CA
I think I Palmolive cleans my dishes better then most other dish soaps. It's gets off all the residue and grease without having to work to hard
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA
This is the original soap, my mom, grandma and everyone in my whole family uses this soap this is the soap since our grandmas were young ladies
Eve G.
Eve G.
Cypress, CA
The stuff works so good and the price is great. It doesn't dry your hands when you wash dishes. The scent is ok. Costco always has a good deal.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Auburn, CA
You can't beat Palmolive. It's the best dish washing soap there is. It always gets rid of the grime on my dishes and leaves them sparkly clean.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ
Absolutely love this product leaned my hands soft and not dry from the water something I've been using for years and will continue to use this
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pleasanton
This soap has been working really well for all my dish needs. It really works through the oils and gets rid of everything on my pots and pAns.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?