Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Maria L.
Maria L.
Mission, TX
Nov. 8, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It's a regular household item that I recommend. They leave the dishes clean and don't have a weird after smell that most cleaning supplies have.
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, Az
Works well, has a decent smell. Priced for those who need a great deal that actually works! When I get low on money I get this brand every time!
amanda g.
amanda g.
Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA
This is the original soap, my mom, grandma and everyone in my whole family uses this soap this is the soap since our grandmas were young ladies
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Kitchen staple. Have used for years. Cuts grease and leaves dishes and sink clean and spot free. Reasonably priced and coupons always available
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tarzana, CA
Nov. 21, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I think I Palmolive cleans my dishes better then most other dish soaps. It's gets off all the residue and grease without having to work to hard
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Auburn, CA
You can't beat Palmolive. It's the best dish washing soap there is. It always gets rid of the grime on my dishes and leaves them sparkly clean.
Eve G.
Eve G.
Cypress, CA
The stuff works so good and the price is great. It doesn't dry your hands when you wash dishes. The scent is ok. Costco always has a good deal.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pleasanton
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This soap has been working really well for all my dish needs. It really works through the oils and gets rid of everything on my pots and pAns.