Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Whitney S.
Whitney S.

I like this dish soap, it's inexpensive and gets the job done. Leaves my hands soap too which is a plus. I trust this with washing every dish and baby stuff
Too. I would recommend trying it
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Columbus, OH

Always a go to when I get dish soap. It did spill on my counter once and stained it yellow, so that's not fun.... Ended up switching to the clean soap. This stuff is still effective though.
Cheri E.
Cheri E.
Rodeo, CA

Works wonderfully well. you don't need a lot of the product to get dishes clean. has a clean smell that doesn't irritate the nose. would recommend this product to others for washing dishes.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.

Why fix something when it isn't broken. My mom used this so so snd so do I. Cleans and smells great also makes perfect bubbles for kids and I use it as a secret weapon to clean tile grout!
Isabel M.
Isabel M.

Love it! I don't like using any other dish liquid soap this one does a great job or removing oils and built up grease and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry which is a huge plus for me.
mason h.
mason h.
Moreno Valley, CA

Great product very touch of grease and it doesn't leave a film on the dishes and the smell is good too it isn't really a chemical smell like some other dish soaps definitely would buy again
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX

Not the biggest fan of Palmolive, you get what you pay for. It's $1 at most stores I go to and its worth about that if not less. I end up using twice as much just to get my things cleaned.
Maitland A.
Maitland A.

This dish soap is the soap my grandmother would always use to wash her dishes, so I always get a little smell reminder whenever I use it! It has a great smell and it's a really good soap!
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ

I like using this dish soap because it leaves my hands nice and moisturized. Some other dish soaps leave my hands feeling dry and that is one thing I hate the most. Such a good dish soap!
Trang T.
Trang T.
Stockton, CA

This product does an amazing job cleaning our dishes! A little goes a long way & cleaning tougher stains are a lot easier to clean with the help of this product. Will continue to purchase

Join Now