Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Good smell for the dishes it did leave my hands a bit dry after use but it did leave the dishes clean and leave off a hint of the smell ! Average.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
This is a most have been using it for the longest it does the job great by removing greasy pots and pans while leaving your hands soft like a baby
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA
Not my favorit, but gets the job done. great for glass dishes. I love using this particular soap on certain dished because it removes all stains.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, Az
Works well, has a decent smell. Priced for those who need a great deal that actually works! When I get low on money I get this brand every time!
Michele V.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
Dec. 11, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is one of the few dish liquids that doesn't break out my skin. The lather is fantastic and it cuts grease at an excellent price point.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Mission, TX
Nov. 8, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It's a regular household item that I recommend. They leave the dishes clean and don't have a weird after smell that most cleaning supplies have.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
If i cant get ahold of original dawn this is the next best thing. Great at removing grease, but i feel like i have to use a lot of this product.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, ON
This dish liquid is great because it's so thick. I usually use this one if I need to soak pans overnight, and they're good to go in the morning!
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.