Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Does the job but is till believe dawn truly cud the grease. Pleasant scent and leaves my dishes clean . I actually buy this at the dollar store. I would recommend it.
Barb R.
Barb R.
Oakland, CA

I've used other brands but always come back to original Palmolive. It works. Period. And leaves hands nice and soft. You can buy it anywhere so it is very convenient.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Surprise, AZ

Gets the grim and stuck on food off my dishes very well. I have used this brand for many years and have not been disappointed. Smells great and is gentle on my hands.
Yukari C.
Yukari C.
Silvis, IL

My mother used this when I was growing up and it just stuck with me. I love the different smells! As well the texture! And like mother says a little runs a long way.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY

I like this dish soap but it's not my go to. The smell is nothing special. There are other soaps that smell better. I think the price is comparable to other brands.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Portland, OR

Been using Palmolive for 40 years. My mother used it so when I started my family I used Palmolive too. It breaks thru grease and it does make ur skin soft on hands.
Ericka W.
Ericka W.

Nothing beats the original ...honestly I love this dish soap, I love the smell and the thickness meaning I don't have to use the whole bottle to wash some dishes !
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Semmes, AL

This product works great and really gets my dishes clean. A little goes a long way so I know I'm getting a good value. One of the only brands of dish liquid I use!
Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA

It cleans well even if the grease is heavy. All you need to do is maybe use hot water first to help with it. Love the size of it, too. It lasts me for a long time.
Svitlana L.
Svitlana L.
Carmel, NY

We have been using this in our house for years now, rinses well, no residue, the smell is fine too and most important, it leaves my dishes squeaky clean, even pots

Join Now