BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
This is a most have been using it for the longest it does the job great by removing greasy pots and pans while leaving your hands soft like a baby
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA
Not my favorit, but gets the job done. great for glass dishes. I love using this particular soap on certain dished because it removes all stains.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
If i cant get ahold of original dawn this is the next best thing. Great at removing grease, but i feel like i have to use a lot of this product.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Mission, TX
It's a regular household item that I recommend. They leave the dishes clean and don't have a weird after smell that most cleaning supplies have.
Michele V.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
Palmolive is one of the few dish liquids that doesn't break out my skin. The lather is fantastic and it cuts grease at an excellent price point.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Maui, Hawaii
This dish liquid is great because it's so thick. I usually use this one if I need to soak pans overnight, and they're good to go in the morning!
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Works well, has a decent smell. Priced for those who need a great deal that actually works! When I get low on money I get this brand every time!
amanda V.
amanda V.
Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?