BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ
Absolutely love this product leaned my hands soft and not dry from the water something I've been using for years and will continue to use this
Marissa L.
Pleasanton
This soap has been working really well for all my dish needs. It really works through the oils and gets rid of everything on my pots and pAns.
Tiffany L.
Best dish soap! My dishes come out so clean & shiny after using this! & I don't even need to scrub half as much as I do with other dish soaps!
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
A little goes a long way! Works great for cleaning food off of dishes. I mix a little in a spray bottle with water and it lasts a lot longer!
Tatiana D.
This is very cost efficient & cleans sooo well just as well as a dawn would this is my go to dish soap. For 99csnts at my local store why not
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
It makes a lot of soap I used this all my life and still like it and it cleans really well . I like how thick it is compare to other brands .
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX
I wish this had a better scent to it. This one is my last resort if I can't find any other Palmolive dish liquid. Definitely not my favorite.
Karissa S.
I use Palmolive because it's consistently isn't to thick and I for some reason really live the smell. I buy the huge bottles from sams club!
Kati F.
An absolute must for every kitchen sink. Inexpensive and gets off tough messes on dishes and gentle enough to even utilize around the house/
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?