BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1951)
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I do like Palmolive dish soap, and it is always reasonably priced. From Wal-Mart to the dollar store. This is my second best option right after Dawn! Only because you don't have to use as much dawn as you do Palmolive. But it does smell good also!!!
Stacy W.
This dish soap breaks down anything on my dishes. I usually don't even have to soak my dishes. It just comes right off with the sponge. The soap has a lot of suds. I don't have to keep using more and more product just to do a sink full of dishes.
Sade H.
This is the OG of hand soaps!!! It comes in great smells and is SUPER affordable!! But I think with the mindset of it being so affordable makes me a bit wasteful, even though you don't need much to get the job done! It's always a repurchase!
Irene K.
The only brand my mom likes to use so I buy it all the time. I feel I need to freshen up the sponge more often than other products I've used as I feel the need to squeeze more soap all the time if it's a big Load but over all it does the job.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
Palmolive dish soap works great on your dishes and isn't harsh on your hands. The only con about it is that you have to use a lot to wash a sink full of dishes. The value is great and it is affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Olivia M.
Orrington, ME
I LOVE this concentrated version of the original Palmolive! My grandmother used this and my mother used this. The classic scent takes me back to my childhood! Plus, it's super effective. You only need a tiny bit to clean a sinkful of dishes!!!
Jasmine J.
This has been a staple in my household for as long as I can remember. Whenever I'm washing the dishes, I can always count of Palmolive to get the hardest pans clean. I often forget to wash plates and pans right away, so sometimes food waste crusts over. This dish soap always manages to scrub away everything and leave the plate clean again.
Tammy G.
This soap is much to harsh for my skin. It requires that I wear gloves to wash the dishes. It handles normal dirty dishes fine but I do have to change the water for heavier jobs. I don't prefer to buy this product but will if in a pinch.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Soap has been a staple in my house ever since I can remember. The scent is mild, yet clean. The performance is great; always gets the dishes clean. I will continue to but this product for the foreseeable future.
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
This product is a go to for me and I have always found it to be very effective. It cleans without leaving any residues on dishes and it consistently produces great results. A great product for dish cleaning. I have bought before and will do so again.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?