BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
This is a most have been using it for the longest it does the job great by removing greasy pots and pans while leaving your hands soft like a baby
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA
Not my favorit, but gets the job done. great for glass dishes. I love using this particular soap on certain dished because it removes all stains.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Milton, ON
This dish liquid is great because it's so thick. I usually use this one if I need to soak pans overnight, and they're good to go in the morning!
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.
Michele V.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
Palmolive is one of the few dish liquids that doesn't break out my skin. The lather is fantastic and it cuts grease at an excellent price point.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
I really like this soap on some occasions because i feel like sometimes it doesn't always do a good job of removing grease and dirt from dishes.
Raina L.
Raina L.
Lakeland, FL
It's a non expensive product that gets the job done but it could be better. It has a good scent but it doesn't clean the dishes to a full extent
Maria L.
Maria L.
Mission, TX
It's a regular household item that I recommend. They leave the dishes clean and don't have a weird after smell that most cleaning supplies have.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.