BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product is one of the best out there! It is a very good price and cleans items very well! I get it at my local Walmart! It smells really clean!
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
I've always loved this dish soap. I never have to add more to my dishes once they've soaked. The bubbles stay and it works very well on any grease.
Petros B.
Petros B.
Des Plaines, IL
I've always used the original for all my dishes and the best thing I love about it is that it does not leave an eggy type smell when my dishes dry.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Gets all of the food off of everything! The smell is great and sometimes if I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands. Works perfectly!
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
East Rockaway, NY
Love it!! I have used this product for years. I like how it helps with oily dishes and pots. Smells great and most of all it's gentle with my hands
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.
Birmingham, AL
My family has been using this product for many years, it never disappoints. It really gets the job done and is great . It is also very inexpensive.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA
One of my go to liquid soaps. After washing the dishes my hands do not feel scummy , they actually feel very soft and it makes my dishes look great
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!
Good smell for the dishes it did leave my hands a bit dry after use but it did leave the dishes clean and leave off a hint of the smell ! Average.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?