Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance, NE

I used this before. It's a good product too.. but my husband don't like the orange one.. he says he c don't like the smell of it. He'said very picky man. But for me this is good liquid dishwasher .
Asia N.
Asia N.

Really gets the tough stuff off of the dishes. I usually always wash my dishes by Hand without a dishwasher and this product doesn't dry my hands out. Excellent for dishes and I always repurchase.
Yuliza Lisbeth Q.
Yuliza Lisbeth Q.
Cuzco- Perú

Is one of the most precious products that I have, with it I make my dishes, fees, spoons, etc. Are always clean and also makes our kitchen smell super good. Also always keeps the plates protected
bhavaani j.
bhavaani j.
milpitas, CA

It is a cheaper alternative to Dawn but I do find it is thick and needs to be diluted with water before use. But the diluted solution loses its power over time. I have to dilute it fresh and use.
MICHELLE M.
MICHELLE M.
Ashtabula, OH

Palmolive is also a very good name brand. I have never had any problems with this product and the price is very affordable. I regularly switch up my dishsoap brands and this one is always a pick.
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA

Depending on where you buy this it is worth the buy. I've found some places to seem have a more watered down version of the product. So just keep and eye out for they lighter colors and all that.
Edgylin R.
Edgylin R.

I really like this liquid soap. I use it for everything, no just my dish. It smells awesome but sometimes iI have to use a big quantity to get out the dirty. Even this I always buy it at Walmart
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV

For years our family has been using this brand only and it's our favorite ! Breaks down dood on pots pans and much more this is the only soap I reccomend plus your hands always feel smooth after
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Palmdale, CA

i have and still continue to use my favorite classic dish soup leaves my dishes squeaky clean the odor is not bad just has a soapy smell. i have tried others but i always end up buying this one.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona , CA

I love this dish soap! I use it because it's a powerful cleaner that keeps my hands soft. It also smells great. It is a little bit cheaper than some of the other brands, but works just as well.

Join Now