Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
To me this doesn't have a smell but it does make my hands feel really nice! It's highly affordable! It also gets grease off of pots and pans easily!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Austin, TX
A good, all around dish soap. Great for washing dishes. I use it to clean the white board in my classroom. Mix 10% with 90% water in a spray bottle.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product is one of the best out there! It is a very good price and cleans items very well! I get it at my local Walmart! It smells really clean!
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA
One of my go to liquid soaps. After washing the dishes my hands do not feel scummy , they actually feel very soft and it makes my dishes look great
Ayanna D.
Ayanna D.
Birmingham, AL
My family has been using this product for many years, it never disappoints. It really gets the job done and is great . It is also very inexpensive.
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
East Rockaway, NY
Dec. 12, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Love it!! I have used this product for years. I like how it helps with oily dishes and pots. Smells great and most of all it's gentle with my hands
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
I've always loved this dish soap. I never have to add more to my dishes once they've soaked. The bubbles stay and it works very well on any grease.
Petros B.
Petros B.
Des Plaines, IL
Jan. 6, 2017, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I've always used the original for all my dishes and the best thing I love about it is that it does not leave an eggy type smell when my dishes dry.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Gets all of the food off of everything! The smell is great and sometimes if I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands. Works perfectly!