BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1959)
s l.
Fairfax, VA
It's good, no frills, but it gets the job done. It's especially good if you don't like things with a strong scent, because the scent on this product is not very strong and kind of floats in the background, it's not right in your face. I'd buy it again.
Alyse F.
Im not a huge fan of the Palmolive dish soap. I much rather prefer its competitor, Dawn. I just feel that Palmolive leaves a film of oil on all of the dishes I just spent cleaning. Dawn on the other hand takes everything off and leaves my dishes perfect.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I use Palmolive or Dawn dish soap whenever I wash dishes by hand. I think Palmolive doesn't dry out your hands and keeps them pretty soft. I also think the price is pretty affordable as well. I'm happy with the results of this product. I would buy again.
Kimberly D.
Haltom City, TX
I prefer dawn or Ajax, but Palmolive does the trick. Easy to use, smells good, it's available in most grocery stores, and it's not overly priced. Cuts grease and washing time down. It comes in an array of scents so you are able to choose your favorite.
Teresa Q.
This is the only soap I ever use. It is wonderful and works great with getting oil out of pans. A little goes a long way. I do not find it very pricey and I buy this at my local market. It is truly effective. I would recommend this to anyone. I keep buying it.
Crystal  H.
Miami, Fl
Nothing beats the original. With Palmolive I don't have to use a lot to get the right suds and get several dishes clean at once. I tend to stack coupons on this for a great deal and load up! Great for everyday dishes and isn't harsh on the hands either.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA
Palmolive used to be amazing at cleaning my dishes but now it isn't. I'm disappointed with the brand. The formula is terrible and you have to use twice as much to clean dishes. And the worst part is that it leaves this cloudy affect on the glasses.
Elena F.
Palmolive brand is my favorite dish soap. I think it lasts the longest because it is concentrated. It gets out all the grease, food etc and smells good. It is much better than Dawn in my opinion. this is definitely a product I recommend in your kitchen.
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My grandma always used Palmolive soap at her house, so I have a tendency to always buy Palmolive when I need to buy soap. It cleans my dishes well since I don't have a dishwasher but also is gentle enough to use on my hands as a hand soap. Great smell
Amber R.
My mom swears by this dish liquid so I tried it out. I really like the smell. It cleans my dishes really nice. The only problem I have is I have to pour a lot to feel like I have enough soap to get everything clean. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?