Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Angela H.
Angela H.

I grew up using this and now as an adult I tend to opt for it too! It cuts grease so easily and has a nice fresh scent that doesn't overpower. I don't like when it's a fruity scent for washing dishes.
Paula R.
Paula R.
Jerome, ID

not very satified with this soap it washes dishes fine but leave my pots and pans smelling like burn soap when im cooking and some times my food has a werid odd taste i will never buy this soap again
JILIAN P.
JILIAN P.
Waco, TX

Love the way this product smells and makes my hands feel but doesn't do much damage to grease. It would be good to use for light dish washing such as cups or something but not on greasy dinner dishes
Ana J.
Ana J.
Seattle, WA

I like the formula although it does not have very good consistency because I feel that it does not last much like another brand I use, but I really like the aroma and it is easy to handle the product
Jean J.
Jean J.

Palmolive is a great product for washing dishes it has somewhat of a nice scent I bought mine at Walmart you can get it pretty much anywhere and yes it works awesome I would buy it again for sure it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Huntington, WV

Affordable and effective. While it does get the job done, there have been times I've noticed residual soap. I bought this product for the excellent price. Overall it was adequate. I would recommend.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV

This soap is pretty good. You have to use a little extra if you are washing a dish that had bacon or sausage grease in it, but other than that awesome! Gets really foamy and soapy. Smells great too.
Ieva C.
Ieva C.

Palmolive dishwashing liquid is a classic and a favorite. It is a thick formula with long lasting soap. It is very effective in cleaning, removing grease, and odors. This product lasts a long time.
Tello L.
Tello L.
Reedley, CA

I love how this smells. It leaves my dishes super clean and it gets rid of every single stain. It's not tough on hands, as there are some fish liquids that make your hands look like you're peeling.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Plymouth, MI

I usually buy this soap the most because it is always on sale and there's a coupon. I think it does a good job overall and love the grapefruit scent. Dawn is still the best for heavy grease though.

Join Now