BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Amber C.
Amber C.
I love this stuff! I can use a very little amount and the bottle will last me the whole month and for the price t under $2 you can't get a better deal
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
The original is my favorite. It cuts through grease. It just gets the job done well. My dishes are always very clean and the bottle lasts the longest.
Theadora R.
Theadora R.
It really cleans the dishes without leaving a soapy residue afterwards. It's very affordable and easy to find at multiple stores. It has a nice smell
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
This is the brand my family swears by it, i like it because you hardly ever need to use another product to get all the gunk out of the dishes or pots
Linda S.
Linda S.
Call me old fashion but I still like the original scent
of Palmolive. The other scents are ok but when I do dishes
I like to have the original scent.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
Works really well and very affordable. I actually use it to wash my makeup brushes and blenders as well. it cleans them fast and doesn't cause damage
Kirstin U.
Kirstin U.
Cleans my dishes and does not leave any soap marks. Smells nice. Also helps with cleaning the house when wiping down walls. Great bang for your buck!
Amy T.
Amy T.
San Francisco, CA
Great value for this product. I like a dish soap that has a lot of suds when I wash my dishes. It makes me feel like I am getting a good deep clean.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product is one of the best out there! It is a very good price and cleans items very well! I get it at my local Walmart! It smells really clean!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Austin, TX
A good, all around dish soap. Great for washing dishes. I use it to clean the white board in my classroom. Mix 10% with 90% water in a spray bottle.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?