Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Ana C.
Ana C.

Leaves my dishes super clean with no greasy residue small amount does it's job therefore it's a long lasting dish soap and what I like most is that it doesn't dry my hands
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Merced, CA

Will always be my all time favorite dish soap! Most dish soaps give your sponge a weird smell after a using it but Palmolive does not. Definitely gives your money's worth!
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

A little bit goes a long way with this soap. It's strong enough to clean pots and pans, but still gentle on your hands. There's enough suds with a tiny amount of product.
Jezmarie E.
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY

This is honestly my favorite dish soap I love the way it fights grease and the fragrance it has and leaves on the dishes. It also makes my hands smell and feel vary good
Anh N.
Anh N.
Seattle, WA

Works great, gets the job done just not very fond of the smell. It's not a horrible smell, but just not fruity like I prefer. I stI'll use it though, and have for years.
Jean K.
Jean K.
Los Angeles, CA

Classic palmolive dish soap. Not anything extraordinary but it does what its meant to - clean. Nothing that special about it and nothing to really complain about either.
Asma N.
Asma N.

Ahhh the classic that i grew up with seeing my mom use it. that's why i trust the brand and now that I'm on my own in dorms, i use this myself. cuts out grease amazingly
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK

Trusted, faithful, consistently drivers clean residue free dishes. I love the clean smell and the fact that it rinses easily from the dishes leaving them squeaky clean!
Chrystal D.
Chrystal D.
Berkeley, CA

I had to switch to Palmolive because Dawn dried out my hands. This dish to me works better and isn't harsh on my hands!! Plus it's cheaper than other dish liquid soaps!
lynne h.
lynne h.

Always been my go to product. works really well. nice on the hands and great for wasing windows with hot water and a bit of jet dry a must try. good price. smells good.

Join Now