Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
magaly g.
magaly g.

This is great and inexpensive. I have a smaller bottle and fill up half way with the soap and the rest with water and it works great. I find this to clean my dishes pretty good.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA

It gets the job done. It's pretty cheap and doesn't really have an incredible scent or anything. But it washes dishes pretty well. It can dry out your hands pretty badly though.
Kalo P.
Kalo P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

One of the two dish soaps I will ever use! I love that this is tough on grease! I think the original sent the best! If you don't like this soap something is wrong with you lol!!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA

Washing dishes is not my favorite thing to do but Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves dishes squeaky clean for a great price. Smells good too!
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA

These really get that grease! I love the fact that they make with aloe Vera so it's soft on your hands even though i always wash dishes in gloves. And also the scents are great
Lisa J.
Lisa J.

Does the job of cleaning. I do prefer the pink one bc it is better for my hands. I do feel like I go through this one more then the thinker ones. But I prefer Palmolive to dawn
Sherlyn F.
Sherlyn F.

I wash my dishes with it every day I clean the bathroom with it I use it for a lot of stuff so yea I like it because I think that it's the beast brand that their could ever be
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY

This has been around since I was a kid washing dishes my mom used this. So now as an adult I still reach for this bc nothing cuts thru grease like this soap. Smells nice too.
Asil A.
Asil A.

this dish soap is the best smell and product for dishes. it's really soft and it doesn't have a strong scent to it, yet its scent is refreshing in a way. I 10/10 recommend :)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR

I purchased this soap from CVS the price wasn't bad it washed the dishes really well the only complaint I have is it makes my hand peal and very dry I give it a 2 star rating