BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
The original is my favorite. It cuts through grease. It just gets the job done well. My dishes are always very clean and the bottle lasts the longest.
Amber C.
Amber C.
I love this stuff! I can use a very little amount and the bottle will last me the whole month and for the price t under $2 you can't get a better deal
Andria J.
Andria J.
Ashtabula, OH
This is the best. It gets all the greese, grime, and yuck off all the dishes. It makes lots of bubbles too and they stay the whole time I wash dishes.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Call me old fashion but I still like the original scent
of Palmolive. The other scents are ok but when I do dishes
I like to have the original scent.
Theadora R.
Theadora R.
It really cleans the dishes without leaving a soapy residue afterwards. It's very affordable and easy to find at multiple stores. It has a nice smell
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
This is the brand my family swears by it, i like it because you hardly ever need to use another product to get all the gunk out of the dishes or pots
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX
Works really well and very affordable. I actually use it to wash my makeup brushes and blenders as well. it cleans them fast and doesn't cause damage
Kirstin U.
Kirstin U.
Cleans my dishes and does not leave any soap marks. Smells nice. Also helps with cleaning the house when wiping down walls. Great bang for your buck!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Austin, TX
A good, all around dish soap. Great for washing dishes. I use it to clean the white board in my classroom. Mix 10% with 90% water in a spray bottle.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
To me this doesn't have a smell but it does make my hands feel really nice! It's highly affordable! It also gets grease off of pots and pans easily!