Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Andria J.
Andria J.
Ashtabula, OH
Dec. 9, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is the best. It gets all the greese, grime, and yuck off all the dishes. It makes lots of bubbles too and they stay the whole time I wash dishes.
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
Bryan, Tx
Absolutely my favorite dish soap to use! The smell isn't over powering, it goes a long way and it doesn't leave a film on the dishes after being used.
Amber C.
Amber C.
I love this stuff! I can use a very little amount and the bottle will last me the whole month and for the price t under $2 you can't get a better deal
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
The original is my favorite. It cuts through grease. It just gets the job done well. My dishes are always very clean and the bottle lasts the longest.
Theadora R.
Theadora R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:26 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It really cleans the dishes without leaving a soapy residue afterwards. It's very affordable and easy to find at multiple stores. It has a nice smell
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX
Works really well and very affordable. I actually use it to wash my makeup brushes and blenders as well. it cleans them fast and doesn't cause damage
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
NEW YORK, NY
This is the brand my family swears by it, i like it because you hardly ever need to use another product to get all the gunk out of the dishes or pots
Kirstin U.
Kirstin U.
Oct. 3, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Cleans my dishes and does not leave any soap marks. Smells nice. Also helps with cleaning the house when wiping down walls. Great bang for your buck!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Call me old fashion but I still like the original scent
of Palmolive. The other scents are ok but when I do dishes
I like to have the original scent.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product is one of the best out there! It is a very good price and cleans items very well! I get it at my local Walmart! It smells really clean!