BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Yvette C.
East Rockaway, NY
Love it!! I have used this product for years. I like how it helps with oily dishes and pots. Smells great and most of all it's gentle with my hands
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
This is a most have been using it for the longest it does the job great by removing greasy pots and pans while leaving your hands soft like a baby
Good smell for the dishes it did leave my hands a bit dry after use but it did leave the dishes clean and leave off a hint of the smell ! Average.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA
Not my favorit, but gets the job done. great for glass dishes. I love using this particular soap on certain dished because it removes all stains.
amanda V.
Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget
Daune K.
Jacksonville , FL
I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.
Raina L.
Lakeland, FL
It's a non expensive product that gets the job done but it could be better. It has a good scent but it doesn't clean the dishes to a full extent
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
If i cant get ahold of original dawn this is the next best thing. Great at removing grease, but i feel like i have to use a lot of this product.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?