Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Sharina G.
Sharina G.

I love the smells and that it's soft on the hands. My dishes feel clean after no grime or stuck on food and I am very particular about the cleanliness of my dishes. I recommend.
magaly g.
magaly g.

This is great and inexpensive. I have a smaller bottle and fill up half way with the soap and the rest with water and it works great. I find this to clean my dishes pretty good.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.

Hands down one of the best dish soaps, soft and gentle on your hands and has a wonderful clean scent to it. My family has used this brand for years, nothing beats the original.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.

Does the job of cleaning. I do prefer the pink one bc it is better for my hands. I do feel like I go through this one more then the thinker ones. But I prefer Palmolive to dawn
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA

These really get that grease! I love the fact that they make with aloe Vera so it's soft on your hands even though i always wash dishes in gloves. And also the scents are great
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Philadelphia, PA

Cleans dishes well,foam easily but didn't really had a great impact on pots and crockpot,it was very difficult to clean had to use another cleaning product to get the job done
Sherlyn F.
Sherlyn F.

I wash my dishes with it every day I clean the bathroom with it I use it for a lot of stuff so yea I like it because I think that it's the beast brand that their could ever be
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.

I am a Palmolive devotee. I buy a huge jug of it from Costco and it lasts forever. I bake a lot of cakes and Palmolive cuts through the grease when I am washing my icing bags.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV

This leaves the water feeling different than my regular Ajax soap. Makes your hands a lot softer and smoother after washing dishes. You don't get that dry feeling. I like it!
Asil A.
Asil A.

this dish soap is the best smell and product for dishes. it's really soft and it doesn't have a strong scent to it, yet its scent is refreshing in a way. I 10/10 recommend :)

Join Now