Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
jenica b.
jenica b.
Trail bc

Only dish soap I will purchase leaves my dishes super clean with no greasy Residue. The scent is perfect not super overpowering. This is super gentle on my sensitive hands!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL

I was raised using this product. I don't care for the smell but cleans great. I buy it from the local Target and its not my first choice for detergent but it is affordable.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA

Highly recommend especially to get out all the grays out of your dishes . Just by using a little you can wash so many dishes and leaves hands smelling good and super soft.
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY

I don't really like how the scent sticks to the dishes. It makes dishes sparkle and look amazingly clean but I don't like eating off of something that smells like perfume.
Ana C.
Ana C.

Leaves my dishes super clean with no greasy residue small amount does it's job therefore it's a long lasting dish soap and what I like most is that it doesn't dry my hands
Maria R.
Maria R.

Love Palmolive. Smells fresh and gets the dishes clean. Also, there is a trick to using the green Palmolive on your yard to make it appear greener - no this is not a joke.
Tin M.
Tin M.

It is an okay alternative if I cannot get my hands on ajax. It does the job but at times you have to use more or wash the dishes twice to get the clean and effect you want
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Merced, CA

Will always be my all time favorite dish soap! Most dish soaps give your sponge a weird smell after a using it but Palmolive does not. Definitely gives your money's worth!
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

A little bit goes a long way with this soap. It's strong enough to clean pots and pans, but still gentle on your hands. There's enough suds with a tiny amount of product.
K. M.
K. M.

Typically isn't the soap I go for but definitely is 2nd best. I just feel like it doesn't get all the grease out. Everything else though comes out nice and squeaky clean.

Join Now