BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Chideraa M.
This is okay.It's not good for fighting grease,or stuck on stains. It gets stuff mostly clean but i don't think it gets it completely clean. It is a good price so you get what you pay for.The scent of it is nice. I would recommend it if you're on a budget. It runs out quickly too.
Monica B.
It is ok for dish soap. i don't like it as much as dawn regular dish soap and i think it's mainly because of the smell. it's not bad, i just don't like it. it cleans dishes and cuts grease though, and that's what it's supposed to do. suds up well with lots of bubbles.
Karen T.
Works, get the grease the first time and every time off of my pots and pans. my hands are always soft after using this product. my dishes are always clean. Great value for the buck. the scent is nice. I would buy again, it's worth it, been using this product for years.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
In my opinion this soap doesn't provide much lather as other brands I've used. the smell is ok nothing special its just there. the only thing i like about it is that it is cheaper than the other brands but i end up using more product since the lather isn't that great.
Erica K.
Durant , OK
Can be used for anything and everything. I like that they have used their classic 'recipe' to stay consistent. They offer a good value and discount in that market and I enjoy knowing that I get the same kind of product any time I buy it. My mom used it and so will I.
Jenifer N.
Palmolive always seems to do the job. It takes off all my dirty stains and leaves my dishes smelling wonderful. The prices is is wonderful for the work it does for your dishes. They have multiple different scents you can choose from. I would recommend to others.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I alternate between this dish soap and Dawn. I like both brands and just buy whichever is on sale at the time I need it. I feel Palmolive meets my expectations and needs for a daily dish soap. I like the scent, texture, and color of this product. I am impressed.
Julia T.
Athens, GA
This dish liquid has a nice scent and really does a good job cutting on grease. I like to use it on my dishes with hot water to get rid of food debris like baked on cheese and grease. I would say that this product is a good value and I would recommend this.
Genesis B.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember when my mom would use it all the time to wash dishes..now the tradition of using Palmolive has been passed down to me! Personally I love this dish washing soap brand ! It makes my hands feel moisturized as well as makes cleaning dishes a lot easier
Linda K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I use this because it's affordable and it works. It's not my favorite dish wash soap. Many because they don't have the scent that I love. But other than that it's a great product that gets things done. My family has used this and many other dish wash soaps.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?