Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Granada Hills, CA

PalmOlive is a wonderful dish soap! It's soft on my hands yet delivers a good clean on my dishes. The price is great and I love their collection of scents. This is a great product!
Erin H.
Erin H.

Basic dish detergent. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave any sort of residue. Doesn't dry out my hands, or cause then the feel greasy. Doesn't damage dishes with hand painted details.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Millersburg, PA

Works very well for dishes but I mostly use the product on my dog for fleas and it works in a matter of minutes to kill them all.fir this it is perfect!!! Will only use this brand!
kate M.
kate M.
Charlotte, NC

All i do for really gross pans and pots is put some of this in and fill with hot water and then in the morning i rinse and everything comes off so then i can just put in dishwasher
Nerdy B.
Nerdy B.
Redondo Beach, CA

Why use anything but? It works so well at getting tough gunk off of my dishes. My kids never hesitate to do them, because it makes the job ao much easier. In no time they're washed.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca

My grandmother swears on the good original green Palmolive dish soap. It's also rubbed off on me that now that's all I buy regardless of the price . It gets rid of grease quickly .
Meghann M.
Meghann M.
Dayton, OH

this dish soap really fights the grease and gets the dishes clean and has a nice refreshing spring smell to it and its really easy to work with and good quality for the low prices
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

Have this under my sink right now. I hand wash all my dishes with this and use to wash my own hands. Smells good and gets things clean. Pretty good value compared to other brands.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Downers Grove, IL

Have always used this soap. It always does the job as far as cleaning the dishes and you don't have to use a lot which lasts you a very long time. its definitely worth the price.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA

It gets the job done. It's pretty cheap and doesn't really have an incredible scent or anything. But it washes dishes pretty well. It can dry out your hands pretty badly though.