Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
This is the dish soap I usually use. It smells great and it cleans my dishes well. It doesn't take a lot of the soap to get it clean. It's a good value.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Alpharetta, GA
My mom used to swear by this soap and now I do too! It gets everything off the dishes, whether it's sticky, greasy, or just tough to get off. I love it!
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA
Spent a few years trying other brands and different scents but this by far is my favorite due to the smell and clearness , it's also priced reasonable.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Palmolive is my favorite. It lathers nicely and i trust it to clean properly. I like the lemon scent best, and that my hands feel softer after using it
I always like doing the dish with Palmolive makes me think of my Gram she always used it always got all our dishes done with just very little soap used
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
Great dish washer, its.soft, removes grease very fast and it does not dry out your hands, scent its light it does not stay on The dishes wich its.great
Alise S.
Alise S.
This is pretty good dish soap. However it can be a little rough on the hands. It suds up a lot so you only need a little of it to clean an entire load.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
My favorite dish soap! The v fragrance is awesome and it doesn't leave my hands dry or itchy. Easily cuts through grease and leaves dishes extra clean.
jazmine J.
jazmine J.
Love the smell of this brand's soap. I don't use it too often, but to me it works great on my dishes. Isn't one of the top brands, but it does the job!
Ginucky M.
Ginucky M.
Tucson, Az
It seems to do the trick well and I appreciate that the smell is not obnoxious like some dish soaps. It's a good value especially when bought at Costco