Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Makenna H.
Makenna H.
Barre , Vt

I buy this stuff by the gallon because it is a good and affordable dish soap. The only thing I dislike is the smell, it isn't unpleasant but it doesn't strike me the best
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

A little bit goes a long way with this soap. It's strong enough to clean pots and pans, but still gentle on your hands. There's enough suds with a tiny amount of product.
K. M.
K. M.

Typically isn't the soap I go for but definitely is 2nd best. I just feel like it doesn't get all the grease out. Everything else though comes out nice and squeaky clean.
Anh N.
Anh N.
Seattle, WA

Works great, gets the job done just not very fond of the smell. It's not a horrible smell, but just not fruity like I prefer. I stI'll use it though, and have for years.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA

I think it's a good dish soap but I feel like like I go through it quicker than another product.. I also noticed that I have to use se more product to clean oily messes.
Jean K.
Jean K.
Los Angeles, CA

Classic palmolive dish soap. Not anything extraordinary but it does what its meant to - clean. Nothing that special about it and nothing to really complain about either.
Asma N.
Asma N.

Ahhh the classic that i grew up with seeing my mom use it. that's why i trust the brand and now that I'm on my own in dorms, i use this myself. cuts out grease amazingly
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Titusville, FL

Have been using Palmolive for over 40 years. Love the fresh clean smell plus it really gets the soaked on grime to come loose. It's great for soaking your nails in too!
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Brooklyn, NY

Classic dish soap- what we always had growing up and what I continue to use today!

It can be pricier than store brands, but it really cuts through grease and pan burns.
Chrystal D.
Chrystal D.
Berkeley, CA

I had to switch to Palmolive because Dawn dried out my hands. This dish to me works better and isn't harsh on my hands!! Plus it's cheaper than other dish liquid soaps!

Join Now