Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Mariana V.
Mariana V.

Ultra Palmolive® Original is the same grease-fighting, gentle-on-your-hands cleaner you know and trust, only now in a concentrated formula. So you can clean twice as many dishes. muitoooooooooooo bommmmm
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Arabi , GA

This stuff is awesome! It's great for removing tough messes it has a nice clean scent. It is inexpensive, and works awesome, I've tried other brands but it doesn't compare to this dishing washing liquid.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

I enjoy the smell of this dishsoap. It cleans well and is soft on hands. The original green is one of my favorite dish soaps. Works great for soaking pans, and washing dishes. It's basic and works well.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorites because it's great on grease and removing anything stubborn from your pans. Not so awesome for your hands so you can purchase the soft touch ones if you're concerned about your skin.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Knoxville, TN

We don't have a dishwasher, so I spend a lot of time with my hands in soapy water. This dish soap doesn't leave me with dry hands. It also does an excellent job cleaning off all messes from our dishes.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Branford, CT

Love this stuff!! One small bottle lasts for several months because you only need a tiny drop to wash an entire sink's worth of dishes. The price is also very low, which is great if you're on a budget.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Manor, TX

This product does what it's supposed to do. It is effective and removes all the food stains. It is really affordable in my opinion. The scent is nice and not too strong. I would buy this product again.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
San Jose, CA

It's an awesome liquid dish soap. Gets all the grease out! The dishes are left clean and spotless! Very gentle on the hands. It's a good value. Got it at Target. Nice clean scent. Definitely recommend!
katie r.
katie r.
Suffern, NY

This soap is really powerful. if you just pour the soap on the grime you can watch it wash off. it has a great smell and very effective. I definitely recommend this. you can get it at shop rite or acme
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC

I believe that I got this dish soap at the Dollar Tree! It worked very well! It got my dishes very clean and overall a great smell. It did leave my hands feeling dry but I feel like that's common now!

Join Now