Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Tia S.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK

Palmolive smells so good and does great at cutting grease on my dishes and the best thing is it saves me money because I don't have to use much just a teaspoon for a whole sink of dishes
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Palmolive always gets off the remains of whatever is left on our dishes in an instant! I never have to put much elbowgrease into scrubbing out pots and pans, which makes me a happy lady.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Conroe, TX

This works great for washing the dishes in our house and is well priced. My only complaint is it sometimes leaves a greasy residue on our baby bottles after we soak them in soapy water.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.

Ever since my first pregnancy, I can't stand the smell of the original soap. It's just so bland and chemically. It works well though so I just try to find a different scent if possible.
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ

I hate washing dishes and I'm not s big fan of dish washers! So when I smell this product I actually look forward to washing dishes. It's gentle on my hands and it just a great product.
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , Tn

Pretty good stuff. It's cheap and does pretty good for the price. It's my second fav after blue dawn. I like that it's more available than others. It does a good job washing the dishes
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX

Love this original smell. Gets the job done without drying out your hands and if you have kids like I do you know your constantly washing dishes and you don't want those dish pan hands
amber d.
amber d.
Branchland, WV

Works like dawn soap, just free and not blue. super soapy but hard to wash your hands with. smells awesome and fresh to the nose. almost from every store that sells cleaning products.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.

Never fails to get out the grease and tough crusty spots. Doesn't leave any soap scum. Comes in many sizes, all of them are affordable. Bought from Walmart. I will be buying it again!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

This is mines and my mom favorite dishwasher smells so good. Been using this product for years I just love the smell I would truly recommend this dish washer you guys would love it 😀