Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Millersburg, PA

Works very well for dishes but I mostly use the product on my dog for fleas and it works in a matter of minutes to kill them all.fir this it is perfect!!! Will only use this brand!
Erin H.
Erin H.

Basic dish detergent. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave any sort of residue. Doesn't dry out my hands, or cause then the feel greasy. Doesn't damage dishes with hand painted details.
kate M.
kate M.
Charlotte, NC

All i do for really gross pans and pots is put some of this in and fill with hot water and then in the morning i rinse and everything comes off so then i can just put in dishwasher
Meghann M.
Meghann M.
Dayton, OH

this dish soap really fights the grease and gets the dishes clean and has a nice refreshing spring smell to it and its really easy to work with and good quality for the low prices
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Saint Augustine, FL

what is it they say...if it aint broke don't fix it!!! I love Palmolive & always have..it cleans & the suds are great & takes the grease away !!!! I hand wash all my dishes !!!!!!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

Have this under my sink right now. I hand wash all my dishes with this and use to wash my own hands. Smells good and gets things clean. Pretty good value compared to other brands.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Downers Grove, IL

Have always used this soap. It always does the job as far as cleaning the dishes and you don't have to use a lot which lasts you a very long time. its definitely worth the price.
Kalo P.
Kalo P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

One of the two dish soaps I will ever use! I love that this is tough on grease! I think the original sent the best! If you don't like this soap something is wrong with you lol!!
Sharina G.
Sharina G.

I love the smells and that it's soft on the hands. My dishes feel clean after no grime or stuck on food and I am very particular about the cleanliness of my dishes. I recommend.
magaly g.
magaly g.

This is great and inexpensive. I have a smaller bottle and fill up half way with the soap and the rest with water and it works great. I find this to clean my dishes pretty good.

Join Now