BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Andria J.
Ashtabula, OH
This is the best. It gets all the greese, grime, and yuck off all the dishes. It makes lots of bubbles too and they stay the whole time I wash dishes.
Kirstin U.
Cleans my dishes and does not leave any soap marks. Smells nice. Also helps with cleaning the house when wiping down walls. Great bang for your buck!
Theadora R.
It really cleans the dishes without leaving a soapy residue afterwards. It's very affordable and easy to find at multiple stores. It has a nice smell
Linda S.
Call me old fashion but I still like the original scent
of Palmolive. The other scents are ok but when I do dishes
I like to have the original scent.
Catherine P.
This is the brand my family swears by it, i like it because you hardly ever need to use another product to get all the gunk out of the dishes or pots
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
Works really well and very affordable. I actually use it to wash my makeup brushes and blenders as well. it cleans them fast and doesn't cause damage
Stephanie C.
Austin, TX
A good, all around dish soap. Great for washing dishes. I use it to clean the white board in my classroom. Mix 10% with 90% water in a spray bottle.
Amy T.
San Francisco, CA
Great value for this product. I like a dish soap that has a lot of suds when I wash my dishes. It makes me feel like I am getting a good deep clean.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Felina D.
Mason, TX
To me this doesn't have a smell but it does make my hands feel really nice! It's highly affordable! It also gets grease off of pots and pans easily!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?