Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY

This has been around since I was a kid washing dishes my mom used this. So now as an adult I still reach for this bc nothing cuts thru grease like this soap. Smells nice too.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR

I purchased this soap from CVS the price wasn't bad it washed the dishes really well the only complaint I have is it makes my hand peal and very dry I give it a 2 star rating
Karen M.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV

This leaves the water feeling different than my regular Ajax soap. Makes your hands a lot softer and smoother after washing dishes. You don't get that dry feeling. I like it!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA

I'm obsessed with Palmolive ultra original! I love the smell. The other scents are nice but I've always preferred the original scent. The product cleans wonderfully as well.
Christina K.
Christina K.

Soft on your hands, but really cuts on grease very quickly. I feel like the formula also doesn't leave a residue. It's quite concentrated, so you save money in the long run!
Laure o.
Laure o.

Reliable, efficient, proven times nd times, I love it. Scent is soft and not over powering. I love the bright color that allows me o carefully control how much product I use
Aislinn S.
Aislinn S.
Lexington, KY

I use this to clean my dishes and give my dogs baths! Both always come out squeaky clean. It doesn't irritate my skin or my pets, and always removes any food from my dishes.
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Energy

Palmolive smells great. I prefer Farm for the greasy dishes but when i don't buy darn i buy Palmolive. Honestly if my husband wasn't so partial to dawn I'd only buy Palmolive
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.

Nothing like the classic stuff. I really like the scent, how tough it works on grease and how gentle this is on my hands. With only a very little amount, you can wash A LOT.
jenica b.
jenica b.
Trail bc

Only dish soap I will purchase leaves my dishes super clean with no greasy Residue. The scent is perfect not super overpowering. This is super gentle on my sensitive hands!

Join Now