Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Laure o.
Laure o.

Reliable, efficient, proven times nd times, I love it. Scent is soft and not over powering. I love the bright color that allows me o carefully control how much product I use
Christina K.
Christina K.

Soft on your hands, but really cuts on grease very quickly. I feel like the formula also doesn't leave a residue. It's quite concentrated, so you save money in the long run!
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Energy

Palmolive smells great. I prefer Farm for the greasy dishes but when i don't buy darn i buy Palmolive. Honestly if my husband wasn't so partial to dawn I'd only buy Palmolive
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL

I was raised using this product. I don't care for the smell but cleans great. I buy it from the local Target and its not my first choice for detergent but it is affordable.
Ana C.
Ana C.

Leaves my dishes super clean with no greasy residue small amount does it's job therefore it's a long lasting dish soap and what I like most is that it doesn't dry my hands
Jess M.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA

Highly recommend especially to get out all the grays out of your dishes . Just by using a little you can wash so many dishes and leaves hands smelling good and super soft.
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY

I don't really like how the scent sticks to the dishes. It makes dishes sparkle and look amazingly clean but I don't like eating off of something that smells like perfume.
Maria R.
Maria R.

Love Palmolive. Smells fresh and gets the dishes clean. Also, there is a trick to using the green Palmolive on your yard to make it appear greener - no this is not a joke.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Merced, CA

Will always be my all time favorite dish soap! Most dish soaps give your sponge a weird smell after a using it but Palmolive does not. Definitely gives your money's worth!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this dish soap. The price point is excellent, I usually purchase a big bottle at costco. It smells good and  is effective at getting dishes clean. I would recommend.

Join Now