Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Asma N.
Asma N.

Ahhh the classic that i grew up with seeing my mom use it. that's why i trust the brand and now that I'm on my own in dorms, i use this myself. cuts out grease amazingly
Julia H.
Julia H.
Peterborough , Ontario

I buy this in a bulk pack as we go through so much, not only does this clean dishes, it also works in cleaning all the grease off my husband when he's done in the garage
Anh N.
Anh N.
Seattle, WA

Works great, gets the job done just not very fond of the smell. It's not a horrible smell, but just not fruity like I prefer. I stI'll use it though, and have for years.
Chrystal D.
Chrystal D.
Berkeley, CA

I had to switch to Palmolive because Dawn dried out my hands. This dish to me works better and isn't harsh on my hands!! Plus it's cheaper than other dish liquid soaps!
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Brooklyn, NY

Classic dish soap- what we always had growing up and what I continue to use today!

It can be pricier than store brands, but it really cuts through grease and pan burns.
lynne h.
lynne h.

Always been my go to product. works really well. nice on the hands and great for wasing windows with hot water and a bit of jet dry a must try. good price. smells good.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Titusville, FL

Have been using Palmolive for over 40 years. Love the fresh clean smell plus it really gets the soaked on grime to come loose. It's great for soaking your nails in too!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK

Trusted, faithful, consistently drivers clean residue free dishes. I love the clean smell and the fact that it rinses easily from the dishes leaving them squeaky clean!
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.

My go to original liquid dish soap. Takes out all the stains and cleans everything very well even tough stains. Been using this product eversince I was I can remember.
Sawyer W.
Sawyer W.

Works good. The smell is decent. Works well on many surfaces not just dishes! I soak everything from toys to pans with this soap and even use to clean in my classroom.

Join Now