Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Charlotte, NC
Palmolive dish detergent works ok to get the dishes clean. Product does not last long and seem to use more than usual to keep soapy for a thorough cleaning.
Nabilah Q.
Nabilah Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 5, 2017, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Get the job done! It's convenient and affordable. & a little goes a long way. One bottle can last a whole month. I wish they had a pump would be much easier
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Commerce City, CO
I've everything of this brand that you can think of. Love the smell good dish soap that leaves your skin soo soft but can't go wrong with original as well .
Jane S.
Jane S.
I've been using this since before I can remember ! It is gentle in hands but gets the grease off pots and pans with ease. Nothing to fancy but so effective!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive easily gets the residue off dishes that I can't put in the dishwasher. I hardly have to do any scrubbing which is makes doing the dishes so easy!
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Massillon, OH
Dec. 12, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This dish soap performs pretty well, it's not as aggressive in removing grease and grime like dawn but it does a pretty decent job, I will continue to use.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Perris, CA
Nov. 8, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love the original it smells so good I just love it it leave my dishes hella clean and it's not that expensive it is very very great I buy it all the time
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This stuff does a great job cleaning all my dishes! I don't have a dishwasher so I have to wash everything by hand so a good dish liquid is important to me
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
I love this dish soap. The smell is great and it cleans well too. It leaves glasses clean and streak free. Very reasonably priced for such a great product.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Husband loves this which is why I gave it 3 stars. I personally am not a fan of the original with oxy. the scent kills me and turns me off to the product.