Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Julia H.
Julia H.
Downers Grove, IL

Have always used this soap. It always does the job as far as cleaning the dishes and you don't have to use a lot which lasts you a very long time. its definitely worth the price.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
San Antonio, TX

Th dish soap is ok. Not what I would normally use , but since it was the last one I had I thought to review it. I feel the suds don't last I don't think it makes my dishes clean
Kalo P.
Kalo P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

One of the two dish soaps I will ever use! I love that this is tough on grease! I think the original sent the best! If you don't like this soap something is wrong with you lol!!
Sharina G.
Sharina G.

I love the smells and that it's soft on the hands. My dishes feel clean after no grime or stuck on food and I am very particular about the cleanliness of my dishes. I recommend.
magaly g.
magaly g.

This is great and inexpensive. I have a smaller bottle and fill up half way with the soap and the rest with water and it works great. I find this to clean my dishes pretty good.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA

Washing dishes is not my favorite thing to do but Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves dishes squeaky clean for a great price. Smells good too!
Keely B.
Keely B.
Quaker City, OH

This dish soap is what I always use to wash my dishes. It stays lathered up so I don't have to keep adding more soap. I always feel confident that my dishes are nice and clean!
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA

These really get that grease! I love the fact that they make with aloe Vera so it's soft on your hands even though i always wash dishes in gloves. And also the scents are great
Lisa J.
Lisa J.

Does the job of cleaning. I do prefer the pink one bc it is better for my hands. I do feel like I go through this one more then the thinker ones. But I prefer Palmolive to dawn
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.

I am a Palmolive devotee. I buy a huge jug of it from Costco and it lasts forever. I bake a lot of cakes and Palmolive cuts through the grease when I am washing my icing bags.

Join Now