Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX

Not the biggest fan of Palmolive, you get what you pay for. It's $1 at most stores I go to and its worth about that if not less. I end up using twice as much just to get my things cleaned.
mason h.
mason h.
Moreno Valley, CA

Great product very touch of grease and it doesn't leave a film on the dishes and the smell is good too it isn't really a chemical smell like some other dish soaps definitely would buy again
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.

Love it! I don't like using any other dish liquid soap this one does a great job or removing oils and built up grease and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry which is a huge plus for me.
Maitland A.
Maitland A.

This dish soap is the soap my grandmother would always use to wash her dishes, so I always get a little smell reminder whenever I use it! It has a great smell and it's a really good soap!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY

This dish soap is great even on grease and grime. I use a little bit of it with my sponge and it cleans my dishes well.

It doesn't really have a potent scent. I would recommend to others.
Carina T.
Carina T.
Saddle River, NJ

My mom loves this soap. She is usually allergic to other dish washing soaps like Ajax and this one helps her a lot. Her hands have gotten better and it has a good smell it doesn't bother
Amparo J.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI

My family had been using this dish soap brand since I can remember! It has always been sitting by our sink. It cuts through the toughest grease and grime. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA

Nothing work and cuts the grease as good as this original dish soap,I still use this my mom my sisters it is just a oldie but a goodie! You can find this in your grocery store or Target.
Brianne P.
Brianne P.

Not as good as dawn in cleaning power but the price is cheaper so when your budget sucks, this is sufficient. We flip flop between the two for that reason. Still works still smells good.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK

Palmolive smells so good and does great at cutting grease on my dishes and the best thing is it saves me money because I don't have to use much just a teaspoon for a whole sink of dishes