Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Jane S.
Jane S.
I've been using this since before I can remember ! It is gentle in hands but gets the grease off pots and pans with ease. Nothing to fancy but so effective!
Betzabeth S.
Betzabeth S.
The one and only dish liquid that always my mom and me buy for for washing dishes it is not so abrasive, leaves well clean dishes and leaves hands so rough.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Charlotte, NC
Palmolive dish detergent works ok to get the dishes clean. Product does not last long and seem to use more than usual to keep soapy for a thorough cleaning.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
I love this dish soap. The smell is great and it cleans well too. It leaves glasses clean and streak free. Very reasonably priced for such a great product.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Massillon, OH
This dish soap performs pretty well, it's not as aggressive in removing grease and grime like dawn but it does a pretty decent job, I will continue to use.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Perris, CA
I love the original it smells so good I just love it it leave my dishes hella clean and it's not that expensive it is very very great I buy it all the time
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN
This stuff does a great job cleaning all my dishes! I don't have a dishwasher so I have to wash everything by hand so a good dish liquid is important to me
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Palmolive easily gets the residue off dishes that I can't put in the dishwasher. I hardly have to do any scrubbing which is makes doing the dishes so easy!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Husband loves this which is why I gave it 3 stars. I personally am not a fan of the original with oxy. the scent kills me and turns me off to the product.
lilia D.
lilia D.
Wheaton , Il
Favorite dish soap. We have been using it for years. My mom uses no other dish soap other than this one. It smells great and it leaves my dishes sparkling