BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1952)
Karen T.
Works, get the grease the first time and every time off of my pots and pans. my hands are always soft after using this product. my dishes are always clean. Great value for the buck. the scent is nice. I would buy again, it's worth it, been using this product for years.
Influence K.
I always happen to buy only this dish soap, in big pack and keep refilling. It cleans the dishes, is standard, no surprises with smell/ability to clean/ cost. It lathers well and cleans all my heavy soiled dishes very well. Overall, a good product, not expensive, and does an excellent job.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
I use this dish soap most of the time because it's just my favorite. i get mine at the 99 cent stores and i love it. it cleans the dishes really well, smells nice, and is really cheap. plus it's hella bubbly but
not hast to rinse off your dished and that's something i love about dish soap
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
This is the soap that everyone in my family have been using for decades. It completely always gets the job done. I even find myself using it to clean my makeup brushes which tend to get very dirty and cakey. I would buy again and so would everyone else in my family!
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this product for awhile and I love it. It gets the job done well and grease off! There are no cons to this item at all. I bought this item at Target and it has a nice scent to it not too strong of a scent. I would buy this item again because I like it.
Viviene N.
Great all around dish soap. It is perfect for cleaning off tough grime and stains from my dishes. I only need maybe three drops of the product to fully coat the sponge (once wet) and from there, it does all the work for me! I would definitely buy this product again.
Chideraa M.
This is okay.It's not good for fighting grease,or stuck on stains. It gets stuff mostly clean but i don't think it gets it completely clean. It is a good price so you get what you pay for.The scent of it is nice. I would recommend it if you're on a budget. It runs out quickly too.
Monica B.
It is ok for dish soap. i don't like it as much as dawn regular dish soap and i think it's mainly because of the smell. it's not bad, i just don't like it. it cleans dishes and cuts grease though, and that's what it's supposed to do. suds up well with lots of bubbles.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
In my opinion this soap doesn't provide much lather as other brands I've used. the smell is ok nothing special its just there. the only thing i like about it is that it is cheaper than the other brands but i end up using more product since the lather isn't that great.
Jenifer N.
Palmolive always seems to do the job. It takes off all my dirty stains and leaves my dishes smelling wonderful. The prices is is wonderful for the work it does for your dishes. They have multiple different scents you can choose from. I would recommend to others.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?