Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
K. M.
K. M.

Typically isn't the soap I go for but definitely is 2nd best. I just feel like it doesn't get all the grease out. Everything else though comes out nice and squeaky clean.
Jean K.
Jean K.
Los Angeles, CA

Classic palmolive dish soap. Not anything extraordinary but it does what its meant to - clean. Nothing that special about it and nothing to really complain about either.
Asma N.
Asma N.

Ahhh the classic that i grew up with seeing my mom use it. that's why i trust the brand and now that I'm on my own in dorms, i use this myself. cuts out grease amazingly
Julia H.
Julia H.
Peterborough , Ontario

I buy this in a bulk pack as we go through so much, not only does this clean dishes, it also works in cleaning all the grease off my husband when he's done in the garage
Anh N.
Anh N.
Seattle, WA

Works great, gets the job done just not very fond of the smell. It's not a horrible smell, but just not fruity like I prefer. I stI'll use it though, and have for years.
Chrystal D.
Chrystal D.
Berkeley, CA

I had to switch to Palmolive because Dawn dried out my hands. This dish to me works better and isn't harsh on my hands!! Plus it's cheaper than other dish liquid soaps!
lynne h.
lynne h.

Always been my go to product. works really well. nice on the hands and great for wasing windows with hot water and a bit of jet dry a must try. good price. smells good.
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Brooklyn, NY

Classic dish soap- what we always had growing up and what I continue to use today!

It can be pricier than store brands, but it really cuts through grease and pan burns.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Titusville, FL

Have been using Palmolive for over 40 years. Love the fresh clean smell plus it really gets the soaked on grime to come loose. It's great for soaking your nails in too!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK

Trusted, faithful, consistently drivers clean residue free dishes. I love the clean smell and the fact that it rinses easily from the dishes leaving them squeaky clean!

Join Now