BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Betzabeth S.
Betzabeth S.
The one and only dish liquid that always my mom and me buy for for washing dishes it is not so abrasive, leaves well clean dishes and leaves hands so rough.
Nabilah Q.
Nabilah Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Get the job done! It's convenient and affordable. & a little goes a long way. One bottle can last a whole month. I wish they had a pump would be much easier
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN
This stuff does a great job cleaning all my dishes! I don't have a dishwasher so I have to wash everything by hand so a good dish liquid is important to me
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Palmolive easily gets the residue off dishes that I can't put in the dishwasher. I hardly have to do any scrubbing which is makes doing the dishes so easy!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Perris, CA
I love the original it smells so good I just love it it leave my dishes hella clean and it's not that expensive it is very very great I buy it all the time
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Massillon, OH
This dish soap performs pretty well, it's not as aggressive in removing grease and grime like dawn but it does a pretty decent job, I will continue to use.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
I love this dish soap. The smell is great and it cleans well too. It leaves glasses clean and streak free. Very reasonably priced for such a great product.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I have been using this for years and my mom have also. U can't go wrong with this product. It gets ur dishes clean and keeps ur hands smooth. I love it...
lilia D.
lilia D.
Wheaton, IL
Favorite dish soap. We have been using it for years. My mom uses no other dish soap other than this one. It smells great and it leaves my dishes sparkling
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Husband loves this which is why I gave it 3 stars. I personally am not a fan of the original with oxy. the scent kills me and turns me off to the product.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?