Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ

I hate washing dishes and I'm not s big fan of dish washers! So when I smell this product I actually look forward to washing dishes. It's gentle on my hands and it just a great product.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.

Ever since my first pregnancy, I can't stand the smell of the original soap. It's just so bland and chemically. It works well though so I just try to find a different scent if possible.
Maricela O.
Maricela O.
Saginaw, MI

Great at working on tough stains and left over food. Good pricing for what the product has to offer. I've never been disappointed with the results and the scent is one of my favorites!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX

Love this original smell. Gets the job done without drying out your hands and if you have kids like I do you know your constantly washing dishes and you don't want those dish pan hands
Rheanna C.
Rheanna C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX

This is always my go to dish detergent! It cleans well and cuts grease like no other dish soap. The smell is just an amazing scent to add to the kitchen. I love the green color too!!!
amber d.
amber d.
Branchland, WV

Works like dawn soap, just free and not blue. super soapy but hard to wash your hands with. smells awesome and fresh to the nose. almost from every store that sells cleaning products.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

This is mines and my mom favorite dishwasher smells so good. Been using this product for years I just love the smell I would truly recommend this dish washer you guys would love it šŸ˜€
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Quebec

I use it every day, love how this product wash my dishes. No oil stay on my dishes and the stain goes out really easily. The price is good for the product and a lot of odor is offer.
Erum S.
Erum S.

This does a great job of getting grease off the dishes and leaves products very clean and not sticky it does not try out the skin when you use it either. It is an effective product!
Nerdy B.
Nerdy B.
Redondo Beach, CA

Why use anything but? It works so well at getting tough gunk off of my dishes. My kids never hesitate to do them, because it makes the job ao much easier. In no time they're washed.

Join Now