BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Daphne S.
Alpharetta, GA
My mom used to swear by this soap and now I do too! It gets everything off the dishes, whether it's sticky, greasy, or just tough to get off. I love it!
Amanda T.
I have tried other brands before. They are usually watered down so much that it takes a lot to wash dishes. This is a rock solid product for a long time.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA
This has been staple in our household for decades. It's affordable and effective and we usually buy a big bottle from Costco which lasts us a long time.
Carolyn P.
This is the dish soap I usually use. It smells great and it cleans my dishes well. It doesn't take a lot of the soap to get it clean. It's a good value.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA
Spent a few years trying other brands and different scents but this by far is my favorite due to the smell and clearness , it's also priced reasonable.
Alise S.
This is pretty good dish soap. However it can be a little rough on the hands. It suds up a lot so you only need a little of it to clean an entire load.
Thayra F.
Great dish washer, its.soft, removes grease very fast and it does not dry out your hands, scent its light it does not stay on The dishes wich its.great
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
My favorite dish soap! The v fragrance is awesome and it doesn't leave my hands dry or itchy. Easily cuts through grease and leaves dishes extra clean.
I always like doing the dish with Palmolive makes me think of my Gram she always used it always got all our dishes done with just very little soap used
Ginucky M.
Tucson, Az
It seems to do the trick well and I appreciate that the smell is not obnoxious like some dish soaps. It's a good value especially when bought at Costco
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?