Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX

Love this original smell. Gets the job done without drying out your hands and if you have kids like I do you know your constantly washing dishes and you don't want those dish pan hands
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN

Pretty good stuff. It's cheap and does pretty good for the price. It's my second fav after blue dawn. I like that it's more available than others. It does a good job washing the dishes
amber d.
amber d.
Branchland, WV

Works like dawn soap, just free and not blue. super soapy but hard to wash your hands with. smells awesome and fresh to the nose. almost from every store that sells cleaning products.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.

Never fails to get out the grease and tough crusty spots. Doesn't leave any soap scum. Comes in many sizes, all of them are affordable. Bought from Walmart. I will be buying it again!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

This is mines and my mom favorite dishwasher smells so good. Been using this product for years I just love the smell I would truly recommend this dish washer you guys would love it 😀
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca

My grandmother swears on the good original green Palmolive dish soap. It's also rubbed off on me that now that's all I buy regardless of the price . It gets rid of grease quickly .
Nerdy B.
Nerdy B.
Redondo Beach, CA

Why use anything but? It works so well at getting tough gunk off of my dishes. My kids never hesitate to do them, because it makes the job ao much easier. In no time they're washed.
Erin H.
Erin H.

Basic dish detergent. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave any sort of residue. Doesn't dry out my hands, or cause then the feel greasy. Doesn't damage dishes with hand painted details.
kate M.
kate M.
Charlotte, NC

All i do for really gross pans and pots is put some of this in and fill with hot water and then in the morning i rinse and everything comes off so then i can just put in dishwasher
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Millersburg, PA

Works very well for dishes but I mostly use the product on my dog for fleas and it works in a matter of minutes to kill them all.fir this it is perfect!!! Will only use this brand!

Join Now