Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA

Depending on where you buy this it is worth the buy. I've found some places to seem have a more watered down version of the product. So just keep and eye out for they lighter colors and all that.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV

This is the dish soap I always end up purchasing. I like the smell and it does a good job removing the grime and gunk on my dishes. It even does well on dishes that have been sitting over night.
Edgylin R.
Edgylin R.

I really like this liquid soap. I use it for everything, no just my dish. It smells awesome but sometimes iI have to use a big quantity to get out the dirty. Even this I always buy it at Walmart
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV

For years our family has been using this brand only and it's our favorite ! Breaks down dood on pots pans and much more this is the only soap I reccomend plus your hands always feel smooth after
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA

great for scrubbing the dishes and cleaning up the grime! lasts for a long time and just a little bit gets the job done. Great value and easy to find in stores. Would recommend for your kitchen!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA

I love this dish soap! I use it because it's a powerful cleaner that keeps my hands soft. It also smells great. It is a little bit cheaper than some of the other brands, but works just as well.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA

Another wonderful dish soap, Palmolive is a go-to in my kitchen! I do not have a dishwasher and need reliable products for washing dishes. Palmolive gets the job done and I highly recommend it.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Denton, TX

It cleans well but I do NOT like the scent of this one. To me, it smells like burning plastic. It offends my nose so much I abandoned the rest of the bottle I bought and gave it to a friend.
Cheri E.
Cheri E.
Rodeo, CA

Works wonderfully well. you don't need a lot of the product to get dishes clean. has a clean smell that doesn't irritate the nose. would recommend this product to others for washing dishes.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.

I'm a picky person when it comes to dish soap I won't buy those cheap runny brands. I really like Palmolive because its easy on my hands and does a good job of breaking up grease and grime.