Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Abbie S.
Abbie S.

This stuff works wonders. I was brought up using this and it has carried on. Other kinds just don't create enough suds. Plus this smells amazing. This makes sure to get your dishes super clean with no residue.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newark, NJ

I have literally been using this same dish soap my whole life. I find that this really cuts through the grease and is gentle on my hands. I wish it came in different scents or colors, but it gets the job done.
Nayelly R.
Nayelly R.
Cicero

I love this product. Very soapy & smells very very good. I have nothing bad to say about this dish soap. I bought mine at target but they also have it at Walmart. Not pricey at all. I would totally buy again.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
North Las Vegas, NV

Not the best but not the worst this is more on the cheap side not very tough on grease you can purchase at a drugstore or Walmart scent is not great but is workable I do recommend for people with low incomes.
Emma W.
Emma W.

Always used Palmolive. It honestly is the best for cutting through grease and grime. Always coming out with the best smells too, I don't think it has got a lot of bubbles, but who doesn't like bubbles hahaha.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Middlebury, VT

Classic, go to product because it does its job. The scent is not very strong, but you can detect it. Affordable, and easy to find in any store. The product is effective at getting food off of plates and pans.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

I like this soap. It cleans pretty good. The price is a good value. It smells pretty good. It does not dry my hands out like some soaps I used in the past. I would buy again. I would recommend this to others.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
New Braunfels, TX

I get this brand all the time because my mom would get it all the time as I grew up. The pros are is that it does not cost that much compare to other brands and it has a lot of amount before finishing it up.
Kellianne W.
Kellianne W.

Effectively cleans my dishes but it's a little watery and not as thick as other brands. I feel like I'm constantly needing to add it to the sponge and therefore go through the bottle faster than with others.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Morgantown, WV

I love using Palmolive! Depending on where you shop the price may be a tad high. It has a nice scent variety and it does it's job effectively. It lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. Would recommend

Join Now