Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA

Nothing work and cuts the grease as good as this original dish soap,I still use this my mom my sisters it is just a oldie but a goodie! You can find this in your grocery store or Target.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Harrah, OK

Palmolive smells so good and does great at cutting grease on my dishes and the best thing is it saves me money because I don't have to use much just a teaspoon for a whole sink of dishes
Francine C.
Francine C.
Mesa, AZ

Good ole palmolive has been around forever or so it seems. That is how you can tell when a product is good, when it never gets discontinued. Fights grease and caked on food like no other
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN

Palmolive Ultra original Dish Liquid is my favorite to use because I love the smell, the way it leaves my hands so soft and the way it cuts through grease and cleans my dishes so easily.
Brianne P.
Brianne P.

Not as good as dawn in cleaning power but the price is cheaper so when your budget sucks, this is sufficient. We flip flop between the two for that reason. Still works still smells good.
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ

I hate washing dishes and I'm not s big fan of dish washers! So when I smell this product I actually look forward to washing dishes. It's gentle on my hands and it just a great product.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.

Ever since my first pregnancy, I can't stand the smell of the original soap. It's just so bland and chemically. It works well though so I just try to find a different scent if possible.
Maricela O.
Maricela O.
Saginaw, MI

Great at working on tough stains and left over food. Good pricing for what the product has to offer. I've never been disappointed with the results and the scent is one of my favorites!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX

Love this original smell. Gets the job done without drying out your hands and if you have kids like I do you know your constantly washing dishes and you don't want those dish pan hands
Rheanna C.
Rheanna C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX

This is always my go to dish detergent! It cleans well and cuts grease like no other dish soap. The smell is just an amazing scent to add to the kitchen. I love the green color too!!!

Join Now