BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Jane S.
I've been using this since before I can remember ! It is gentle in hands but gets the grease off pots and pans with ease. Nothing to fancy but so effective!
Maribel R.
Commerce City, CO
I've everything of this brand that you can think of. Love the smell good dish soap that leaves your skin soo soft but can't go wrong with original as well .
Betzabeth S.
The one and only dish liquid that always my mom and me buy for for washing dishes it is not so abrasive, leaves well clean dishes and leaves hands so rough.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Love this dishsoap! It is at a great price and works just as well as the competitors. It also comes in great scents and doesn't leave the skin feeling gross
Jackie M.
Charlotte, NC
Palmolive dish detergent works ok to get the dishes clean. Product does not last long and seem to use more than usual to keep soapy for a thorough cleaning.
Nabilah Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Get the job done! It's convenient and affordable. & a little goes a long way. One bottle can last a whole month. I wish they had a pump would be much easier
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN
This stuff does a great job cleaning all my dishes! I don't have a dishwasher so I have to wash everything by hand so a good dish liquid is important to me
Taylor W.
Palmolive easily gets the residue off dishes that I can't put in the dishwasher. I hardly have to do any scrubbing which is makes doing the dishes so easy!
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
I love this dish soap. The smell is great and it cleans well too. It leaves glasses clean and streak free. Very reasonably priced for such a great product.
Nikki W.
Massillon, OH
This dish soap performs pretty well, it's not as aggressive in removing grease and grime like dawn but it does a pretty decent job, I will continue to use.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?