Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Jecinda J.
Jecinda J.

The original is my favorite. Not sure why but I love it. Local grocery store is where I got mine. Not pricey at all. Affordable. No cons besides we could use a huge bottle. Of course I would purchase this again.
Steffani T.
Steffani T.
Austin, TX

Best price and best value! especially if yor a mother like me trying to save money this is a great product! gets jobs done! its effective every wash and it even smells good. love the different options they have.
Vincenza B.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY

Palmolive is a very good choice for dishwashing. I find that I prefer another brand as my first choice but Palmolive is cost-effective and does the job well. I recommend Palmolive for its gentleness on your skin
Always know I can rely on this and does a very good job of cleaning. Has an amazing scent and is such a good value with the type of quality. I buy this at my local grocery store and always buy more when needed.
Jasamine P.
Jasamine P.
Jackson, TN

Very good product although not so soapy. It has a great scent and is affordable. You can even get this product at Kroger or a dollar tree store. Does gets your dishes clean but not so much greasy food and oils.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Crystal Lake, IL

Great dish soap for a pretty good price. I got mine at target and its quite a large bottle. It really gets the job done and smells nice, sometimes I don't even need to use the dishwasher cause it cleans so well
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA

This is my moms favorite dish soap and I remember she has bought this since we were very small and I now by it and use it for my dirty dishes! It takes away all the grease and does not dry out my hands at all.
Toni C.
Toni C.
Philadelphia, PA

I really like Palmolive dish soap above all other brants. It doesn't leave my baby bottles full or residue or smelling like soap. Also it doesn't make the sponge smell funny (like dawn does after a few days.).
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Fontana, CA

This stuff is the original go to, I've lived with it and it always does a great job at cleaning my dishes, sometimes I run out of car soap to wash my car & use this stuff instead and it's leaves my car shiny ✨
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY

I've used this before. It's not my current soap but I still like it. It's very good for getting grease off really dirty pans. You can purchase very inexpensively at most major retailers and some dollar stores.

Join Now