Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Francine C.
Francine C.
Mesa, AZ

Good ole palmolive has been around forever or so it seems. That is how you can tell when a product is good, when it never gets discontinued. Fights grease and caked on food like no other
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ

I hate washing dishes and I'm not s big fan of dish washers! So when I smell this product I actually look forward to washing dishes. It's gentle on my hands and it just a great product.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.

Ever since my first pregnancy, I can't stand the smell of the original soap. It's just so bland and chemically. It works well though so I just try to find a different scent if possible.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX

Love this original smell. Gets the job done without drying out your hands and if you have kids like I do you know your constantly washing dishes and you don't want those dish pan hands
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN

Pretty good stuff. It's cheap and does pretty good for the price. It's my second fav after blue dawn. I like that it's more available than others. It does a good job washing the dishes
amber d.
amber d.
Branchland, WV

Works like dawn soap, just free and not blue. super soapy but hard to wash your hands with. smells awesome and fresh to the nose. almost from every store that sells cleaning products.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.

Never fails to get out the grease and tough crusty spots. Doesn't leave any soap scum. Comes in many sizes, all of them are affordable. Bought from Walmart. I will be buying it again!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

This is mines and my mom favorite dishwasher smells so good. Been using this product for years I just love the smell I would truly recommend this dish washer you guys would love it 😀
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca

My grandmother swears on the good original green Palmolive dish soap. It's also rubbed off on me that now that's all I buy regardless of the price . It gets rid of grease quickly .
Nerdy B.
Nerdy B.
Redondo Beach, CA

Why use anything but? It works so well at getting tough gunk off of my dishes. My kids never hesitate to do them, because it makes the job ao much easier. In no time they're washed.

Join Now