Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
suzann a.
suzann a.
New Castle, PA
I have used Palmolive to do my dishes. Works great and smells great. The only thing I'm not crazy about seems like you have to use a little more than other brands.
Nelly J.
Nelly J.
This dish soap smells great and cleans thoroughly. You don't need to use a lot in order to keep your dishes clean and it rinses off well keeping the dishes shiny.
Amparo L.
Amparo L.
Nothing different from this dish soap other than that a little goes a cry long way. Enough to wash your hands is enough to wash a pile of dishes plus super cheap.
jay c.
jay c.
The Palmolive dish liquid is great . Gets the dishes
clean. Its smells so go. I use it very often. Its inexpensive.
You can get it from any store. Its effective.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Wessington Springs, SD
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Tried and true. Leaves the dishes spotless and has a pleasant scent without being overpowering. A little. It goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time too.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Williamsport, PA
Dec. 29, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love Palmolive dish detergent. It is the only detergent I use. I love the smell and I love how soft my hands feel after. It gets the dishes and my hands clean.
JoAnn K.
JoAnn K.
Dayton, OH
Jan. 10, 2017, 10:47 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My mom used to use this back in the day so I just carry on the tradition.
Though it seems to me it made more suds it is alot more watered down now.
In my opinion
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
Palmolive is a brand that we have used forever. It is a trusted brand, definitely my favorite dish soap. It does not make your hands rough after washing dishes.
Jalessa M.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I've been using Palmolive since I learned how to wash dishes as a kid and now my children are using it too. This is a sample for cleaning dish in my household.
I been using this dish liquid for so many years and it works great to remove grease off your plates. It removes any odor from the plates. It last long as well!