BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1962)
Ashley L.
I only do dishes with antibacterial soap and usually Palmolive is the only brand I can find that says it's antibacterial. It smells great and cleans off really tough stays if you let the dish soak in it for a few minutes. My only downside is that it leaves my hands extremely dry afterwards
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
My parents had this for the longest time when I was growing up! The scent bothers me because it's too artificial and the bright green color is sketchy. It does clean out grease really effectively but as someone who is super ingredient conscious, I wouldn't want to use this on my dishes.
ana o.
Bought this under the impression that it was the type of dish soap that I would need less of to get more dishes done. Nope, nope and nope. Unfortunately I need more to get less amount of dishes done. I don't like how runny it is. It gets the job done BUT unfortunately I will have to buy dish soap WAY sooner than expected. So I won't be buying this particular scent again. I'll stick with Palmolive Original.
Fabiola R.
orlando
I've seen this product being used since I was a little girl. Is that I'm an adult it's one of my favorites. Just a drop is enough for a big dirty pot. When it's about half way I like to put a little bit of water in it to dilute it; it still works great after being diluted a little bit.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Having a quality dish soap is super important. First of all, it needs to smell good, which palmolive always does. Second, it has to clean very well. With food cooked and caked on to pots and pans soaking them in warm water and the dish soap helps get all of it off! Best hand soap, I highly recommend it!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I don't love or hate Palmolive, it's great smelling but what I usually find is that it tends to stay on my dishes so I have to rinse for three minutes in order to remove it from my first dish then it would work better. I also find it to be good for heavy duty cleaning so that is a plus.
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
After months of using a name brand that costs a few cents less, Palmolive was a welcome treat to my dry cracked skin. It's just like those old tv commercials with Madge at the nail salon. This dish soap is very gentle on your hands but does a great job on the dishes. Highly recommend!
Janira R.
Ontario, CA
My mom has always use this so I kept using it as well its not like the other soaps that are really watered down all u need is a little and your good and I don't think it's too much either I rather spend the money and buy this then something else that I have to use double the amount
Kimberly L.
I like this one because it gets the food off my dishes and cleans very easily. It's quite concentrated so I like to dilute it more with water. It's available at most supermarkets I've been to and I typically will get a new bottle every 6 months because I don't have that many dishes
Jessica R.
Canton, OH
I get palmolive all the time when its on sale or cheap somewhere. It smells good and gets the job done it dries my hands out but other then that its a good dish soap.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?