BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Nelly J.
Nelly J.
This dish soap smells great and cleans thoroughly. You don't need to use a lot in order to keep your dishes clean and it rinses off well keeping the dishes shiny.
jay c.
jay c.
The Palmolive dish liquid is great . Gets the dishes
clean. Its smells so go. I use it very often. Its inexpensive.
You can get it from any store. Its effective.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Williamsport, PA
I love Palmolive dish detergent. It is the only detergent I use. I love the smell and I love how soft my hands feel after. It gets the dishes and my hands clean.
JoAnn K.
JoAnn K.
Dayton, OH
My mom used to use this back in the day so I just carry on the tradition.
Though it seems to me it made more suds it is alot more watered down now.
In my opinion
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Wessington Springs, SD
Tried and true. Leaves the dishes spotless and has a pleasant scent without being overpowering. A little. It goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time too.
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
Palmolive is a brand that we have used forever. It is a trusted brand, definitely my favorite dish soap. It does not make your hands rough after washing dishes.
I been using this dish liquid for so many years and it works great to remove grease off your plates. It removes any odor from the plates. It last long as well!
Jalessa M.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I've been using Palmolive since I learned how to wash dishes as a kid and now my children are using it too. This is a sample for cleaning dish in my household.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
San Antonio, TX
My grandmother always used Palmolive and the original scent reminds me of her !! It's a classic dishwashing soap and it always gets my dishes squeaky clean !!!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I love the smell of this dish liquid and it takes away that greasy feel and stinkiness from my daughters sippy cups after she has stashed them for a few days.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?