Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX

Not the biggest fan of Palmolive, you get what you pay for. It's $1 at most stores I go to and its worth about that if not less. I end up using twice as much just to get my things cleaned.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY

This dish soap is great even on grease and grime. I use a little bit of it with my sponge and it cleans my dishes well.

It doesn't really have a potent scent. I would recommend to others.
Maitland A.
Maitland A.

This dish soap is the soap my grandmother would always use to wash her dishes, so I always get a little smell reminder whenever I use it! It has a great smell and it's a really good soap!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Harrah, OK

Palmolive smells so good and does great at cutting grease on my dishes and the best thing is it saves me money because I don't have to use much just a teaspoon for a whole sink of dishes
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA

Nothing work and cuts the grease as good as this original dish soap,I still use this my mom my sisters it is just a oldie but a goodie! You can find this in your grocery store or Target.
Francine C.
Francine C.
Mesa, AZ

Good ole palmolive has been around forever or so it seems. That is how you can tell when a product is good, when it never gets discontinued. Fights grease and caked on food like no other
Brianne P.
Brianne P.

Not as good as dawn in cleaning power but the price is cheaper so when your budget sucks, this is sufficient. We flip flop between the two for that reason. Still works still smells good.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN

Palmolive Ultra original Dish Liquid is my favorite to use because I love the smell, the way it leaves my hands so soft and the way it cuts through grease and cleans my dishes so easily.
Carina T.
Carina T.
Saddle River, NJ

My mom loves this soap. She is usually allergic to other dish washing soaps like Ajax and this one helps her a lot. Her hands have gotten better and it has a good smell it doesn't bother
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ

I hate washing dishes and I'm not s big fan of dish washers! So when I smell this product I actually look forward to washing dishes. It's gentle on my hands and it just a great product.

Join Now