Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Barb R.
Barb R.
Oakland, CA
I've used other brands but always come back to original Palmolive. It works. Period. And leaves hands nice and soft. You can buy it anywhere so it is very convenient.
Darhilda S.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Really clean my dishes leaving it smelling good. After use it my hands feel soft. This product is affordable, I really like it and buy it al the time. I recommend it!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Long Island City, NY
Palmolive is a dishwasher that my mom has always used, and when I got my own apartment I started using it too. Always leaves my dishes clean and my hands moisturized.
Yukari C.
Yukari C.
Silvis, IL
My mother used this when I was growing up and it just stuck with me. I love the different smells! As well the texture! And like mother says a little runs a long way.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY
I like this dish soap but it's not my go to. The smell is nothing special. There are other soaps that smell better. I think the price is comparable to other brands.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Semmes, AL
This product works great and really gets my dishes clean. A little goes a long way so I know I'm getting a good value. One of the only brands of dish liquid I use!
Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
It cleans well even if the grease is heavy. All you need to do is maybe use hot water first to help with it. Love the size of it, too. It lasts me for a long time.
Svitlana L.
Svitlana L.
Carmel, NY
We have been using this in our house for years now, rinses well, no residue, the smell is fine too and most important, it leaves my dishes squeaky clean, even pots
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
Nothing beats the original ...honestly I love this dish soap, I love the smell and the thickness meaning I don't have to use the whole bottle to wash some dishes !
Nelly J.
Nelly J.
This dish soap smells great and cleans thoroughly. You don't need to use a lot in order to keep your dishes clean and it rinses off well keeping the dishes shiny.