Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV

This is the dish soap I always end up purchasing. I like the smell and it does a good job removing the grime and gunk on my dishes. It even does well on dishes that have been sitting over night.
Edgylin R.
Edgylin R.

I really like this liquid soap. I use it for everything, no just my dish. It smells awesome but sometimes iI have to use a big quantity to get out the dirty. Even this I always buy it at Walmart
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA

great for scrubbing the dishes and cleaning up the grime! lasts for a long time and just a little bit gets the job done. Great value and easy to find in stores. Would recommend for your kitchen!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA

Another wonderful dish soap, Palmolive is a go-to in my kitchen! I do not have a dishwasher and need reliable products for washing dishes. Palmolive gets the job done and I highly recommend it.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona , CA

I love this dish soap! I use it because it's a powerful cleaner that keeps my hands soft. It also smells great. It is a little bit cheaper than some of the other brands, but works just as well.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Denton, TX

It cleans well but I do NOT like the scent of this one. To me, it smells like burning plastic. It offends my nose so much I abandoned the rest of the bottle I bought and gave it to a friend.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.

I'm a picky person when it comes to dish soap I won't buy those cheap runny brands. I really like Palmolive because its easy on my hands and does a good job of breaking up grease and grime.
Cheri E.
Cheri E.
Rodeo, CA

Works wonderfully well. you don't need a lot of the product to get dishes clean. has a clean smell that doesn't irritate the nose. would recommend this product to others for washing dishes.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.

Love it! I don't like using any other dish liquid soap this one does a great job or removing oils and built up grease and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry which is a huge plus for me.
mason h.
mason h.
Moreno Valley, CA

Great product very touch of grease and it doesn't leave a film on the dishes and the smell is good too it isn't really a chemical smell like some other dish soaps definitely would buy again

Join Now