BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Miriam H.
Palmolive is a brand that we have used forever. It is a trusted brand, definitely my favorite dish soap. It does not make your hands rough after washing dishes.
I been using this dish liquid for so many years and it works great to remove grease off your plates. It removes any odor from the plates. It last long as well!
Vanessa S.
San Antonio, TX
My grandmother always used Palmolive and the original scent reminds me of her !! It's a classic dishwashing soap and it always gets my dishes squeaky clean !!!
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I've been using Palmolive since I learned how to wash dishes as a kid and now my children are using it too. This is a sample for cleaning dish in my household.
Brittany H.
I love the smell of this dish liquid and it takes away that greasy feel and stinkiness from my daughters sippy cups after she has stashed them for a few days.
Tara K.
I get these for little or nothing with coupons and stock up on them and I have tried all kinds from Palmolive there all great and would recommend any of them
Jenna H.
Chillicothe, OH
Timeless classic it can not only be used for dish washing but it's a great stain remover for clothes also great to wash walls and everyday cleaning in house!
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
Great dish soap, washes all the grease easily, using it every day and repurchasing, ,y ,must have product on the kitchen, would recommend, affordable as well
Queen Esther S.
Lasts for a long time. Has a pleasant scent and removes caked on grease/food. I have repurchased this liquid dish soap plenty of times and have been pleased.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Palmolive may not be dawn dish soap but it's catching up, I would consider it to be the 'gain' or 'all' brand of laundry detergent vs 'tide' so it's up there
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?