Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Manor, TX

This product does what it's supposed to do. It is effective and removes all the food stains. It is really affordable in my opinion. The scent is nice and not too strong. I would buy this product again.
katie r.
katie r.
Suffern, NY

This soap is really powerful. if you just pour the soap on the grime you can watch it wash off. it has a great smell and very effective. I definitely recommend this. you can get it at shop rite or acme
Chahinez T.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV

I use this one very often! It gets rid of grease very effectively. I purchased mine from target but don't remember the price exactly. It has a fairly nice scent and I would absolutely recommend this !
Mynt C.
Mynt C.

Madge I soaked in it! Seriously Palmolive is like Windex in my house, it cleans anything. Stain on clothing? Use Palmolive works like a charm. Good price and cleans beautifully. always recommended it!
Mary P.
Mary P.

This is the ONLY dishwashing liquid that I will use. It cuts grease, without having to use a ton, so it lasts longer. Has a nice, clean smell and is just the right amount of 'sudsy'. Love it! Try it!!
Angela H.
Angela H.

I grew up using this and now as an adult I tend to opt for it too! It cuts grease so easily and has a nice fresh scent that doesn't overpower. I don't like when it's a fruity scent for washing dishes.
Shirley j.
Shirley j.

Fights the oil on dishes great and gets the bacteria
The smell could be improved doesn't have a nice smell
No needs the have a sweeter smell
The prices or okay not that great
Yes because it works well
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA

These is alright product not my favorite but it does it job.its price is very affordable you can get at walmart and in different sizes and it has a great smell to it but I prefer gain instead of this.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Clarksville, TN

This product works really well for the price. It cuts grease well and I don't have to use a ton of it. I bought it at the grocery store. The smell is terrific. It doesn't make my hands feel dried out.
Jean J.
Jean J.

Palmolive is a great product for washing dishes it has somewhat of a nice scent I bought mine at Walmart you can get it pretty much anywhere and yes it works awesome I would buy it again for sure it.