Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

This is mines and my mom favorite dishwasher smells so good. Been using this product for years I just love the smell I would truly recommend this dish washer you guys would love it šŸ˜€
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Quebec

I use it every day, love how this product wash my dishes. No oil stay on my dishes and the stain goes out really easily. The price is good for the product and a lot of odor is offer.
Erum S.
Erum S.

This does a great job of getting grease off the dishes and leaves products very clean and not sticky it does not try out the skin when you use it either. It is an effective product!
Erin H.
Erin H.

Basic dish detergent. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave any sort of residue. Doesn't dry out my hands, or cause then the feel greasy. Doesn't damage dishes with hand painted details.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Millersburg, PA

Works very well for dishes but I mostly use the product on my dog for fleas and it works in a matter of minutes to kill them all.fir this it is perfect!!! Will only use this brand!
kate M.
kate M.
Charlotte, NC

All i do for really gross pans and pots is put some of this in and fill with hot water and then in the morning i rinse and everything comes off so then i can just put in dishwasher
Nerdy B.
Nerdy B.
Redondo Beach, CA

Why use anything but? It works so well at getting tough gunk off of my dishes. My kids never hesitate to do them, because it makes the job ao much easier. In no time they're washed.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca

My grandmother swears on the good original green Palmolive dish soap. It's also rubbed off on me that now that's all I buy regardless of the price . It gets rid of grease quickly .
Meghann M.
Meghann M.
Dayton, OH

this dish soap really fights the grease and gets the dishes clean and has a nice refreshing spring smell to it and its really easy to work with and good quality for the low prices
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

Have this under my sink right now. I hand wash all my dishes with this and use to wash my own hands. Smells good and gets things clean. Pretty good value compared to other brands.

Join Now