Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
April V.
April V.
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Does it's job by cutting through grease. A little bit of product goes a long way. The price was reasonable as it will last a while. The original scent is my favorite.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Does the job but is till believe dawn truly cud the grease. Pleasant scent and leaves my dishes clean . I actually buy this at the dollar store. I would recommend it.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Long Island City, NY
Nov. 6, 2016, 5 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is a dishwasher that my mom has always used, and when I got my own apartment I started using it too. Always leaves my dishes clean and my hands moisturized.
Asly C.
Asly C.
Winston Salem, NC
This is your basic dishwasher smell their isn't nothing too special about it other than what a typical fish soap does it clean very well the smell isn't there though.
Yukari C.
Yukari C.
Silvis, IL
Nov. 21, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My mother used this when I was growing up and it just stuck with me. I love the different smells! As well the texture! And like mother says a little runs a long way.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY
I like this dish soap but it's not my go to. The smell is nothing special. There are other soaps that smell better. I think the price is comparable to other brands.
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
Nov. 23, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Nothing beats the original ...honestly I love this dish soap, I love the smell and the thickness meaning I don't have to use the whole bottle to wash some dishes !
Svitlana L.
Svitlana L.
Carmel, NY
We have been using this in our house for years now, rinses well, no residue, the smell is fine too and most important, it leaves my dishes squeaky clean, even pots
Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
It cleans well even if the grease is heavy. All you need to do is maybe use hot water first to help with it. Love the size of it, too. It lasts me for a long time.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Semmes, AL
This product works great and really gets my dishes clean. A little goes a long way so I know I'm getting a good value. One of the only brands of dish liquid I use!