Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Ray b.
Ray b.
Orlando, FL

As f far as I know every time I fall away from this product I always find my way back because it's essential. like it gets the job done and leave a fresh scent and it's good for about any cleaning purposes to be honest for me, when I'm out of soap or cleaning products for my bathroom and uses and a little goes a long way. And it's inexpensive
Ayea A.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL

Best dish soap ever have been using this product for almost 8 years, and I did try other soaps in the past nothing worked. I love how my hands never get dry with this soap they stay nice and smooth also which amazes me. The smell isn't strong or over powering, and the soap does an amazing job being able to cut through grease with no problem.
Sonam P.
Sonam P.

inspire of all the different dish liquids available I have found this one best for me. its cleans well doesn't leave stuff oily . the quantity needed is very little, hence it lasts for a long time. the price affordable. I would recommend this product to people who are not looking for anything fancy but just need good cleaning at a good rate.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA

It does the job without being overly or obnoxiously fragrant. It suds up a good about because its not too much but also enough to make you feel like you are getting a good clean out of the product. The scent is good but nothing unique. I guess that's what you want when you buy the original though. It's also nice it comes in smaller sizes.
Judith L.
Judith L.
Dog Creek, British Columbia

Palmolive is an old, trusted friend. Excellent at cutting grease and with it's familiar scent, I buy this product whenever it is on sale. Unfortunately, that is not very often. I find it is priced a bit more than other soaps where I shop. It can be found in most grocery stores and is never a disappointment when I do have it in my home.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN

I love this dish soap. I have been using it for a really long time. Years I believe. It does not dry out my hands. It leaves a nice smell throughout my kitchen for a couple hours after doing dishes. I normally purchase mine at Costco or at Walmart. It is nicely priced and very effective product. I highly recommend it. I love this soap.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.

They say if it isn't broken, why fix it? The original is worth what you pay. In my household, this bottle will lasts months depending on how often you wash dishes and how much you pour on. The scent isn't too powerful and cuts through my baked pan's grease, oil, and burned marks from the oven. All the mighty mom's use Palmolive (:
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX

This product is an oldie but a goodie. The scent is classic and it really does a fantastic job of both getting dishes clean and leaving your hands soft. I struggle with very dry skin and this is the best dish soap to use if you need to wash something quickly or don't have gloves and you still want you hands to be moisturized.
Eden H.
Eden H.
W Lafayette, IN

Don't fix something if it ain't broke - this has been the same great formula for years. I buy it at Walmart, and it does a great job of getting tough grease deposits off of my dishes, pots, and pans. It isn't expensive to start with, and it's often on sale, and there are always coupons, so it is definitely a good value buy.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Chickasha, OK

My brother had the pink one and I always laughed because he kept it in the shower to scrub down with after particularly hard days at work.
I thought it was just hokum and nonsense until I started heavily using coconut oil for everything. This is the only soap I can keep nearby to keep everything from getting oily. Love it.

Join Now