Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Ray b.
Ray b.
Orlando, FL

As f far as I know every time I fall away from this product I always find my way back because it's essential. like it gets the job done and leave a fresh scent and it's good for about any cleaning purposes to be honest for me, when I'm out of soap or cleaning products for my bathroom and uses and a little goes a long way. And it's inexpensive
Ayea A.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL

Best dish soap ever have been using this product for almost 8 years, and I did try other soaps in the past nothing worked. I love how my hands never get dry with this soap they stay nice and smooth also which amazes me. The smell isn't strong or over powering, and the soap does an amazing job being able to cut through grease with no problem.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA

It does the job without being overly or obnoxiously fragrant. It suds up a good about because its not too much but also enough to make you feel like you are getting a good clean out of the product. The scent is good but nothing unique. I guess that's what you want when you buy the original though. It's also nice it comes in smaller sizes.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN

I love this dish soap. I have been using it for a really long time. Years I believe. It does not dry out my hands. It leaves a nice smell throughout my kitchen for a couple hours after doing dishes. I normally purchase mine at Costco or at Walmart. It is nicely priced and very effective product. I highly recommend it. I love this soap.
Kayley Marie O.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA

I'm the only one washing the dishes in my house and this is the only soap I ever use. It really does get the job done and then some. My only problem is the scent. I really wish it had more of a fruity smell instead of a bland type of smell. Although the smell isn't the best, this stuff never dries out my hands which is a huge plus!
Tristan C.
Tristan C.

They say if it isn't broken, why fix it? The original is worth what you pay. In my household, this bottle will lasts months depending on how often you wash dishes and how much you pour on. The scent isn't too powerful and cuts through my baked pan's grease, oil, and burned marks from the oven. All the mighty mom's use Palmolive (:
Karmela O.
Karmela O.

This cleans very very well. It rinses off quickly but it takes off the dirt and grease so easily. what we love about this dish washing soap is that we only have to use a little but it goes a very long way. It's also cheaper than the other brands. I also like the scent selection which gives our dishes a fresh smelling scent.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX

This product is an oldie but a goodie. The scent is classic and it really does a fantastic job of both getting dishes clean and leaving your hands soft. I struggle with very dry skin and this is the best dish soap to use if you need to wash something quickly or don't have gloves and you still want you hands to be moisturized.
Eden H.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN

Don't fix something if it ain't broke - this has been the same great formula for years. I buy it at Walmart, and it does a great job of getting tough grease deposits off of my dishes, pots, and pans. It isn't expensive to start with, and it's often on sale, and there are always coupons, so it is definitely a good value buy.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Chickasha, OK

My brother had the pink one and I always laughed because he kept it in the shower to scrub down with after particularly hard days at work.
I thought it was just hokum and nonsense until I started heavily using coconut oil for everything. This is the only soap I can keep nearby to keep everything from getting oily. Love it.

Join Now