BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Tristan C.
They say if it isn't broken, why fix it? The original is worth what you pay. In my household, this bottle will lasts months depending on how often you wash dishes and how much you pour on. The scent isn't too powerful and cuts through my baked pan's grease, oil, and burned marks from the oven. All the mighty mom's use Palmolive (:
Leslie R.
Florence, TX
This product is an oldie but a goodie. The scent is classic and it really does a fantastic job of both getting dishes clean and leaving your hands soft. I struggle with very dry skin and this is the best dish soap to use if you need to wash something quickly or don't have gloves and you still want you hands to be moisturized.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
Don't fix something if it ain't broke - this has been the same great formula for years. I buy it at Walmart, and it does a great job of getting tough grease deposits off of my dishes, pots, and pans. It isn't expensive to start with, and it's often on sale, and there are always coupons, so it is definitely a good value buy.
Autumn S.
Chickasha, OK
My brother had the pink one and I always laughed because he kept it in the shower to scrub down with after particularly hard days at work.
I thought it was just hokum and nonsense until I started heavily using coconut oil for everything. This is the only soap I can keep nearby to keep everything from getting oily. Love it.
Sabrina V.
Product is affordable and easy to find, however it does not do a great job at cleaning tough residue on dishes. Many times I find myself having to rewash plates and cooking pans due to residue left behind. The scent does not linger, and I also find myself using a lot of the product which doesn't make it last very long.

Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
This is one of those basic cleaning products every house should have. I usually buy the big one from costco so that it is cheaper. They we transfer dish soap to a small container so it is easier to use when we do the dishes. It cleans nice, espeically for food that sticks onto the plate, is dried rice, or spaghetti sauce
Shelby R.
I've used this product practically all of my life, on and off between other dish soap brands. It's great for washing dishes and cleaning any extra items around the house, if anything it leaves your hands a bit dry after a wash. It's very affordable so at times that is mainly why it's a go to over other brands.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
This product is good but i wouldn't really recommend it. It has a decent scent so the smell isn't terrible. Its not badly priced for what you're getting. my only concern is that it didn't get my dishes as clean as i had expected or at least hoped. Its still a decent product but i will not be buying it again.
Kayla S.
I usually just but this when I'm low on cash and need something to hold us over until we can get the good stuff! It smells really good, however it doesn't stay very "sudsy" for very long before you have to add more to your dishwater. It is a good product to use when you must, but not a permanent use for us!
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
We do not use this product for dishes, its not like we don't want to but we specifically use it to clean my parents breathing machines for sleep apnea. Cleans it very well and keeps it from molding or getting extremely dirty. Something about this product that i recommend for cleaning things such as that.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?