BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1961)
Edden K.
I have been using this dish soap for as long as I can remember. It smells great, and a little goes a long way in terms of making suds. It always seems to leave a clean and sparkling finishes on my dishes. Also, it does not dry out my hands if I don't use gloves. Plus, it is affordable.
Niariah F.
Birmingham
This is the best dish soap. It's so affordable at Walmart and has a classic clean smell that's not overbearing. The formula is concentrated so a little goes a long way and you can definitely see and feel how clean your dishes are after you use it. A great reliable product that I will always go back to.
Rachel R.
My mom really likes the Palmolive dish Soaps we buy them all time when their on sale and stock up. We have used May diffent ones thoughout the years. Even thigh we love them we have a hard time with the lids they end up leaking dish soap at time we still buy them but we use the ones that start too leak first. When buying them we alway check the lids for leaking. We love the dish soap.
Claudia M.
As being the original dish soap this version works fairly well. However I find that compared to other similar products by other brands it does not degrease my pans as well. If I could not get my preferred dish soap I would use this again but it is not my number one choice
Symone C.
Los Angeles, CA
I know this is meant to wash dishes but it's actually the best antibacterial make up brush so keep your brushes clean helps to get bacteria out also said a good price you can find it anywhere it always goes on sale I went through at least 7 bottles already and the best part about it is that it won't dry out your brush hair's so they won't start to fall out of your make up brushes
Tonya T.
Palmolive Dish liquid is a great product easy on my hands and tough on my dishes that's the way it should be. I hate to wash dishes and my hand are dry and itching with Palmolive that doesn't happen my hands are very soft. Palmolive doesn't have a strong smell which is nice but is strong with grease and hard to get off food. I like Palmolive great household brand.
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, TX
Best dish soap ive tried. Doesnt leave dishes greasy and using just a little goes a long way. Its soft on hands tough of dishes. After cleaning my house all day long and vwashing dishes daily my hands get dry and rough at times but using palmolive thats changed.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Always a staple in any household. I love that it is pretty concentrated so the whole bottle lasts a long time. A pro tip for washing makeup brushes is to mix Palmolive and Extra Virgin Olive Oil for that deep clean. Another pro tip is to do a few drops while washing your dog, it kills all the fleas on contact! What a great product with so many different uses!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Effective in cleaning dishes, and a little goes a long way. I am currently trying a new dish soap and this was the last one I tried. Between the two I prefer this one since a smaller amount of liquid seems to clean more dishes. Would recommend to others.
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wonderful product, however I much prefer dawn due to it's various uses. Effective however i find myself using more then normal due to the lower concentration. very affordable, great price point. I would buy if I was short on funds, or it was on sale.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?