Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Etaka L.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD

I normally pick dish soap that is on sale at my local grocery store. What I like about Palmolive is that the product can be found out my local Costco, I like this because it keeps the price of buying it to a low. I would recommend this to homeowners who have to buy dish soap often because it is easy to find and keeps you out of the grocery store
Dara D.
Dara D.
Stone Mountain, GA

Love it! it gets my dishes extremely clean , it gives them there original sparkle as before I used them! Also, the smell is really amazing and it is not harsh on my hands and nails, it actually makes my hands soft too. I truly recommend this dish washing detergent if you are in the market for a new one, definitely try this! it is very affordable
Ray b.
Ray b.
Orlando, FL

As f far as I know every time I fall away from this product I always find my way back because it's essential. like it gets the job done and leave a fresh scent and it's good for about any cleaning purposes to be honest for me, when I'm out of soap or cleaning products for my bathroom and uses and a little goes a long way. And it's inexpensive
Ayea A.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL

Best dish soap ever have been using this product for almost 8 years, and I did try other soaps in the past nothing worked. I love how my hands never get dry with this soap they stay nice and smooth also which amazes me. The smell isn't strong or over powering, and the soap does an amazing job being able to cut through grease with no problem.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.

This has been a staple in my household for as long as I can remember. Whenever I'm washing the dishes, I can always count of Palmolive to get the hardest pans clean. I often forget to wash plates and pans right away, so sometimes food waste crusts over. This dish soap always manages to scrub away everything and leave the plate clean again.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA

It does the job without being overly or obnoxiously fragrant. It suds up a good about because its not too much but also enough to make you feel like you are getting a good clean out of the product. The scent is good but nothing unique. I guess that's what you want when you buy the original though. It's also nice it comes in smaller sizes.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.

They say if it isn't broken, why fix it? The original is worth what you pay. In my household, this bottle will lasts months depending on how often you wash dishes and how much you pour on. The scent isn't too powerful and cuts through my baked pan's grease, oil, and burned marks from the oven. All the mighty mom's use Palmolive (:
Rachael Dawn D.
Rachael Dawn D.
Mission

I love palm olive, it works really well and smells great. it can be used as a soap cleaner for all sorts of surfaces you would otherwise use soap on, like the counters, and tables etc. I always buy a big jug of soap from costco to save with a value pack, but I can usually find in smaller packages at walmart and Superstore etc.
David S.
David S.

I usually prescrub dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. This stuff does the job getting off stuck on food and oily substances. I have sensitive skin, if I use certain brands my hands will dry out, crack, and bleed. I haven't had any issues with Palmolive Dish Liquid. I would still recommend using rubber cleaning gloves.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX

This product is an oldie but a goodie. The scent is classic and it really does a fantastic job of both getting dishes clean and leaving your hands soft. I struggle with very dry skin and this is the best dish soap to use if you need to wash something quickly or don't have gloves and you still want you hands to be moisturized.

Join Now