Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Titusville, FL
Have been using Palmolive for over 40 years. Love the fresh clean smell plus it really gets the soaked on grime to come loose. It's great for soaking your nails in too!
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic dish soap- what we always had growing up and what I continue to use today!

It can be pricier than store brands, but it really cuts through grease and pan burns.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK
Trusted, faithful, consistently drivers clean residue free dishes. I love the clean smell and the fact that it rinses easily from the dishes leaving them squeaky clean!
Sawyer W.
Sawyer W.
Works good. The smell is decent. Works well on many surfaces not just dishes! I soak everything from toys to pans with this soap and even use to clean in my classroom.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
I love the smell of Palmolive and it doesn't dry out my hands. However, it's runnier than Dawn and doesn't stay in my brush that I can fill with cleaner. It leaks out.
Carrera G.
Carrera G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This dish detergent is a household stable I love it compared to other brands. It smells good and it gets the job done I also use it for other things outside of dishes.
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.
My go to original liquid dish soap. Takes out all the stains and cleans everything very well even tough stains. Been using this product eversince I was I can remember.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Long Island City, NY
Palmolive is a dishwasher that my mom has always used, and when I got my own apartment I started using it too. Always leaves my dishes clean and my hands moisturized.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Does the job but is till believe dawn truly cud the grease. Pleasant scent and leaves my dishes clean . I actually buy this at the dollar store. I would recommend it.
Darhilda S.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Really clean my dishes leaving it smelling good. After use it my hands feel soft. This product is affordable, I really like it and buy it al the time. I recommend it!