BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2003)
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
I have used Palmolive dish soap in the past and wasn't happy withe the results. I had to use more than normal soap on my sponge. It doesn't usually last very long and also does not create a significant amount of foamy suds. I have only purchased this because its cheap. I would say its not a bad product gets the job done but only when using more product than normal.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I buy this most of the time for the smell. Don't get me wrong its a great product as well but the smell is what triggers memories of my grandmother and mother in the kitchen so i love to buy this when i feel nostalgic.

My grandmother is very picky to what she uses to clean so if my family has used this for three generations then you know it has to be good.
Nichole C.
I have used Palmolive dish soap for years. I love hand washing my dishes with this soap because it really does a fantastic job. It easily cleans of the food stuck on your plate. The best part is that it cuts through all of the grease on pots and pans and never leaves a greasy residue like other brands. I would really recommend and product from Palmolive.
Dade C.
Hands down this is the best dishwashing liquid that cleans dishes without having to soak. It breaks up grease and smells nice, softens my hands--which is always a Pro. I like that it is not expensive and I don't have to drain and use more water because it cleans all my dishes without having to refill the sink and start a fresh sink to finish off.
Tannu J.
Jacksonville, FL
The product is excellent, but how it was shipped was inferior. I had ordered several bottles and one of them opened during delivery. Needles to say EVERYTHING was covered in soap. I was less than happy. I will not be reordering this product until they find a better way to ship it. A small piece of blue tape over the cap is not sufficient to keep the top secure and closed.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA
It does the job without being overly or obnoxiously fragrant. It suds up a good about because its not too much but also enough to make you feel like you are getting a good clean out of the product. The scent is good but nothing unique. I guess that's what you want when you buy the original though. It's also nice it comes in smaller sizes.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
Best dish soap ever have been using this product for almost 8 years, and I did try other soaps in the past nothing worked. I love how my hands never get dry with this soap they stay nice and smooth also which amazes me. The smell isn't strong or over powering, and the soap does an amazing job being able to cut through grease with no problem.
Fahm S.
Sacramento , CA
I like this soap and have been using it since forever. One of my favorite soaps. The only thing is the smell of it. It doesn't have that attractive scent that I would prefer.
Tristan C.
They say if it isn't broken, why fix it? The original is worth what you pay. In my household, this bottle will lasts months depending on how often you wash dishes and how much you pour on. The scent isn't too powerful and cuts through my baked pan's grease, oil, and burned marks from the oven. All the mighty mom's use Palmolive (:
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
Don't fix something if it ain't broke - this has been the same great formula for years. I buy it at Walmart, and it does a great job of getting tough grease deposits off of my dishes, pots, and pans. It isn't expensive to start with, and it's often on sale, and there are always coupons, so it is definitely a good value buy.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?