Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Trisha D.
Trisha D.

It gets the job done when it comes to washing dishes. I'm not really sue if there's a big difference between this and other Palmolive dish soaps. I think it works the same and don't really such much of a difference.
Mia T.
Mia T.
Visalia , Ca

I love this soap! The smell the price the way it leaves your hands feeling after you use it. I bought a big size at Costco. I think everyone should give it a try. I love it. I think this will be my soap from now on!
Dava W.
Dava W.
Nanaimo Bc

Tough on grease. Works amazingly. Most dish soaps make my hands feel rough and manly. But this soap makes them smooth and feel sooo clean and I love the smell. And how great it cleans the dishes even the tough ones!
Janeth O.
Janeth O.

This is a very good dish soap to remove the grease from dirty dishes. It is cheap and its worth the price. It doesn't irritate your skin. I bought it at Walmart and I would repurchase again because its really good.
Tanesha R.
Tanesha R.

Absolutely LOVE this dish liquid. It doesn't dry out your hands like others and the scent it's great as well. It gets the job done for cleaning dishes and the price is cheap and efficient. I recommend this product.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX

The scent of the original formula is still my favorite. Fresh, clean and great cleaning power. Doesn't leave my hands dry after doing the dishes. Good price point, and I actually prefer it over store brand version.
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles , CA

I love the original dish soap the smell is great really gets your dishes clean and your hands really soft the have various scents but the original does the most for mean and it's super affordable about $3 at Target
Denisse P.
Denisse P.

I use Palmolive religiously. It reminds me of my grandma's house so I don't tend to buy any other brands. Except if they happen to be on sale. Palmolive cleans amazingly without having to constantly add more soap.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY

Cant go wrong with the original green palmolive! My Granny, and Mom always used it and I do too! It's the only dish soap that gets me through a sink load of dishes and still has suds! Inexpensive and easy to find!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Hollandale, MS

Great product. My go to use to always be gain but once I purchased this product for my local dollar General I feel in love. It was on sale and I had a coupon so I purchased it. Best purchase and my go to dish soap

Join Now