BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Meagan W.
Clarksville, TN
This product works really well for the price. It cuts grease well and I don't have to use a ton of it. I bought it at the grocery store. The smell is terrific. It doesn't make my hands feel dried out.
Shirley j.
Lafayette
Fights the oil on dishes great and gets the bacteria
The smell could be improved doesn't have a nice smell
No needs the have a sweeter smell
The prices or okay not that great
Yes because it works well
jessica R.
Valencia , CA
Palmolive is a great dish soap and the cost is low. It last long and it cleans the dishes well. The scent isn't overwhelming. It gives lots of bubbles and removes a lot of the grime relatively quickly.
Crystal G.
Henderson
I have used this product off and on for a few years. I will not lie I love the scent it has but the problem I have is that I tend to use lots more of this product that I do another one I use as well. I also notice that attempting to get hard grease it doesn't do as well sometimes as another brand. I do love tho that my hands don't get so dry using this product but that's the only issues I've ever had with this product.
Destiny R.
I was not pleased with this product. It did the job but is not as good as others that cost the same. I am glad that I only purchased a trial size of this product.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
I give this product 3 stars because even though it's a good product, I like dish soap that bubbles more such as Dawn dish detergent. Although it cleans dishes well, sometimes I have to scrub oily and greasy pots/pans twice for the grease to come off which I don't like doing. I do however like the clean smell of this dishsoap and feel that it does clean dishes well, just not oily ones so well.
silia k.
Brooklyn, NY
Usually i use my dishwasher as aposed to hand washing my dishes so i dont use so much dish soap. When on occasion i do my dishes i used Palmolive and ir didnt really meet my expectations, it doesn't give you rhat faomey feel to the sponge nor does it really get the grease out. To wash 4 plates 2 pots and a couple spoons and forks i used almost a quarter of the bottle! I would not recommend this to anyone.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
I have used Palmolive dish soap in the past and wasn't happy withe the results. I had to use more than normal soap on my sponge. It doesn't usually last very long and also does not create a significant amount of foamy suds. I have only purchased this because its cheap. I would say its not a bad product gets the job done but only when using more product than normal.
Nichole C.
I have used Palmolive dish soap for years. I love hand washing my dishes with this soap because it really does a fantastic job. It easily cleans of the food stuck on your plate. The best part is that it cuts through all of the grease on pots and pans and never leaves a greasy residue like other brands. I would really recommend and product from Palmolive.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
Best dish soap ever have been using this product for almost 8 years, and I did try other soaps in the past nothing worked. I love how my hands never get dry with this soap they stay nice and smooth also which amazes me. The smell isn't strong or over powering, and the soap does an amazing job being able to cut through grease with no problem.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?