Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville , GA

This stuff is awesome! It's great for removing tough messes it has a nice clean scent. It is inexpensive, and works awesome, I've tried other brands but it doesn't compare to this dishing washing liquid.
Cocktails C.
Cocktails C.
Lake Elsinore, CA

The original brand is so nice. It cuts grease, keeps my hands soft and very affordable. I've used this for years. I go anywhere from .99 cent store to walmart so it's easy accessible. The scent is light.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.

I've used this product my whole life and I love it so much. I don't have a dishwasher and this makes washing it all by hand so much easier for me. The scent is nice and not too strong. Amazing product!!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI

I enjoy the smell of this dishsoap. It cleans well and is soft on hands. The original green is one of my favorite dish soaps. Works great for soaking pans, and washing dishes. It's basic and works well.
Nyeisha F.
Nyeisha F.

I normally wash my dishes using this soap I first started using this product when my son was in the nicu this what they used to clean the babies bottles it leaves am dishes nice and clean and not greasy
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorites because it's great on grease and removing anything stubborn from your pans. Not so awesome for your hands so you can purchase the soft touch ones if you're concerned about your skin.
Pam L.
Pam L.
Sanford, NC

My favorite dish soap to use of all time! I love the smell the soap provides and it's super effective. Very bubbly too! I can usually find this product anywhere from the local drug store to dollar tree.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
San Jose, CA

It's an awesome liquid dish soap. Gets all the grease out! The dishes are left clean and spotless! Very gentle on the hands. It's a good value. Got it at Target. Nice clean scent. Definitely recommend!
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Branford, CT

Love this stuff!! One small bottle lasts for several months because you only need a tiny drop to wash an entire sink's worth of dishes. The price is also very low, which is great if you're on a budget.
jessica R.
jessica R.
Valencia, Ca

Palmolive is a great dish soap and the cost is low. It last long and it cleans the dishes well. The scent isn't overwhelming. It gives lots of bubbles and removes a lot of the grime relatively quickly.