Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Titusville, FL
Have been using Palmolive for over 40 years. Love the fresh clean smell plus it really gets the soaked on grime to come loose. It's great for soaking your nails in too!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK
Nov. 23, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Trusted, faithful, consistently drivers clean residue free dishes. I love the clean smell and the fact that it rinses easily from the dishes leaving them squeaky clean!
Chrystal D.
Chrystal D.
Berkeley, CA
I had to switch to Palmolive because Dawn dried out my hands. This dish to me works better and isn't harsh on my hands!! Plus it's cheaper than other dish liquid soaps!
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 23, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Classic dish soap- what we always had growing up and what I continue to use today!

It can be pricier than store brands, but it really cuts through grease and pan burns.
Sawyer W.
Sawyer W.
Sept. 23, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Works good. The smell is decent. Works well on many surfaces not just dishes! I soak everything from toys to pans with this soap and even use to clean in my classroom.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
Nov. 3, 2016, 4 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love the smell of Palmolive and it doesn't dry out my hands. However, it's runnier than Dawn and doesn't stay in my brush that I can fill with cleaner. It leaks out.
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.
My go to original liquid dish soap. Takes out all the stains and cleans everything very well even tough stains. Been using this product eversince I was I can remember.
Carrera G.
Carrera G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This dish detergent is a household stable I love it compared to other brands. It smells good and it gets the job done I also use it for other things outside of dishes.
Darhilda S.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Really clean my dishes leaving it smelling good. After use it my hands feel soft. This product is affordable, I really like it and buy it al the time. I recommend it!
Asly C.
Asly C.
Winston Salem, NC
This is your basic dishwasher smell their isn't nothing too special about it other than what a typical fish soap does it clean very well the smell isn't there though.