Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV

This soap is pretty good. You have to use a little extra if you are washing a dish that had bacon or sausage grease in it, but other than that awesome! Gets really foamy and soapy. Smells great too.
Tello L.
Tello L.
Reedley, CA

I love how this smells. It leaves my dishes super clean and it gets rid of every single stain. It's not tough on hands, as there are some fish liquids that make your hands look like you're peeling.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Plymouth, MI

I usually buy this soap the most because it is always on sale and there's a coupon. I think it does a good job overall and love the grapefruit scent. Dawn is still the best for heavy grease though.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance, NE

I used this before. It's a good product too.. but my husband don't like the orange one.. he says he c don't like the smell of it. He'said very picky man. But for me this is good liquid dishwasher .
Asia N.
Asia N.

Really gets the tough stuff off of the dishes. I usually always wash my dishes by Hand without a dishwasher and this product doesn't dry my hands out. Excellent for dishes and I always repurchase.
Yuliza Lisbeth Q.
Yuliza Lisbeth Q.
Cuzco- Perú

Is one of the most precious products that I have, with it I make my dishes, fees, spoons, etc. Are always clean and also makes our kitchen smell super good. Also always keeps the plates protected
bhavaani j.
bhavaani j.
milpitas, CA

It is a cheaper alternative to Dawn but I do find it is thick and needs to be diluted with water before use. But the diluted solution loses its power over time. I have to dilute it fresh and use.
MICHELLE M.
MICHELLE M.
Ashtabula , Ohio

Palmolive is also a very good name brand. I have never had any problems with this product and the price is very affordable. I regularly switch up my dishsoap brands and this one is always a pick.
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA

Depending on where you buy this it is worth the buy. I've found some places to seem have a more watered down version of the product. So just keep and eye out for they lighter colors and all that.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV

For years our family has been using this brand only and it's our favorite ! Breaks down dood on pots pans and much more this is the only soap I reccomend plus your hands always feel smooth after

Join Now