Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Clarksville, TN

This product works really well for the price. It cuts grease well and I don't have to use a ton of it. I bought it at the grocery store. The smell is terrific. It doesn't make my hands feel dried out.
JILIAN P.
JILIAN P.
Waco, TX

Love the way this product smells and makes my hands feel but doesn't do much damage to grease. It would be good to use for light dish washing such as cups or something but not on greasy dinner dishes
Jean J.
Jean J.

Palmolive is a great product for washing dishes it has somewhat of a nice scent I bought mine at Walmart you can get it pretty much anywhere and yes it works awesome I would buy it again for sure it.
keaora s.
keaora s.
Covina, CA

Cleans great and smells great. Pretty good on all of my tough grease stains. I always use more of this soap then I would most others. But it is still very effective. Also it has a great price point.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Huntington, WV

Affordable and effective. While it does get the job done, there have been times I've noticed residual soap. I bought this product for the excellent price. Overall it was adequate. I would recommend.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV

This soap is pretty good. You have to use a little extra if you are washing a dish that had bacon or sausage grease in it, but other than that awesome! Gets really foamy and soapy. Smells great too.
Anna V.
Anna V.

Great dishwasher soap, it really cleans my dishes. I use this and only this, wouldn't change a thing about it. Don't know why anyone would use anything else. It smells really good too in my opinion.
Tello L.
Tello L.
Reedley, Ca

I love how this smells. It leaves my dishes super clean and it gets rid of every single stain. It's not tough on hands, as there are some fish liquids that make your hands look like you're peeling.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE

I used this before. It's a good product too.. but my husband don't like the orange one.. he says he c don't like the smell of it. He'said very picky man. But for me this is good liquid dishwasher .
Asia N.
Asia N.

Really gets the tough stuff off of the dishes. I usually always wash my dishes by Hand without a dishwasher and this product doesn't dry my hands out. Excellent for dishes and I always repurchase.

Join Now