Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Merced, CA
Will always be my all time favorite dish soap! Most dish soaps give your sponge a weird smell after a using it but Palmolive does not. Definitely gives your money's worth!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Nov. 1, 2016, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Love Palmolive. Smells fresh and gets the dishes clean. Also, there is a trick to using the green Palmolive on your yard to make it appear greener - no this is not a joke.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Leaves my dishes super clean with no greasy residue small amount does it's job therefore it's a long lasting dish soap and what I like most is that it doesn't dry my hands
Jess M.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Highly recommend especially to get out all the grays out of your dishes . Just by using a little you can wash so many dishes and leaves hands smelling good and super soft.
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I don't really like how the scent sticks to the dishes. It makes dishes sparkle and look amazingly clean but I don't like eating off of something that smells like perfume.
K. M.
K. M.
Dec. 9, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Typically isn't the soap I go for but definitely is 2nd best. I just feel like it doesn't get all the grease out. Everything else though comes out nice and squeaky clean.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
A little bit goes a long way with this soap. It's strong enough to clean pots and pans, but still gentle on your hands. There's enough suds with a tiny amount of product.
Asma N.
Asma N.
Ahhh the classic that i grew up with seeing my mom use it. that's why i trust the brand and now that I'm on my own in dorms, i use this myself. cuts out grease amazingly
Anh N.
Anh N.
Seattle, WA
Works great, gets the job done just not very fond of the smell. It's not a horrible smell, but just not fruity like I prefer. I stI'll use it though, and have for years.
Jean K.
Jean K.
Classic palmolive dish soap. Not anything extraordinary but it does what its meant to - clean. Nothing that special about it and nothing to really complain about either.