Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama city , Ca

Classic dish washing soap and it's found like literally everywhere like the market, Costco, target just everywhere and it's thick and soapy and takes off the grime from the dishes really well so it's great
Christine W.
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY

Its just okay nothing spectacular about it... It leaves the dishes clean and thats about it. I would recommend it to someone else if it's on sale. The scent is just alright, as I said nothing spectacular.
Melisa U.
Melisa U.

I always hand wash my dishes and using Palmolive doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like other dish soap.
It is not the best on oil residue, I usually have to wash the pan 2-3 times to get all the oil off
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Rotterdam, NY

Palmolive gets the job done and in my opinion has he best scent for dish soaps! It was used by my grandma, my mom and now me. I am sure I will pass the dish soap brand loyalty down to my children as well.
Maurisa S.
Maurisa S.
Petersburg , Virginia

This is my go to when it come to washing dishes. I have used it all my life and would recommend it to a friend in a heart beat. The smell is also not very strong compared to other brands that i have used.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Banning, CA

Palmolive is the number one soap that I probably dislike the most. I don't think that so goes a long way you have to use it a lot of it to wash even just one sink full of dishes and it makes you very dry
This original holds it's name for a reason. It is a classic and traditional dish soap that does an amazing job at a great price. I would always recommend his soap as it has always proven to be effective.
Tori S.
Tori S.

Not gonna lie; I use this to clean my makeup brushes and it works like a charm! This tends to have more coupons weekly than some of the other dishwashing soaps and it works just as good! Would buy again!
Cocktails C.
Cocktails C.
Lake Elsinore, CA

The original brand is so nice. It cuts grease, keeps my hands soft and very affordable. I've used this for years. I go anywhere from .99 cent store to walmart so it's easy accessible. The scent is light.
Mariana V.
Mariana V.

Ultra Palmolive® Original is the same grease-fighting, gentle-on-your-hands cleaner you know and trust, only now in a concentrated formula. So you can clean twice as many dishes. muitoooooooooooo bommmmm

Join Now