BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2003)
Glory A.
I think this product has existed prior to y own mother being born. I can not remember this product not existing and I have used it previously and I use from time to time. I change between a few different soaps with this being one of them. There may be time in which i have this product and one like it (rather not put brands) next to it but I like them both the same. They must be doing something right to still be around after so but so many years
jessica R.
Valencia , CA
Palmolive is a great dish soap and the cost is low. It last long and it cleans the dishes well. The scent isn't overwhelming. It gives lots of bubbles and removes a lot of the grime relatively quickly.
Shirley j.
Lafayette
Fights the oil on dishes great and gets the bacteria
The smell could be improved doesn't have a nice smell
No needs the have a sweeter smell
The prices or okay not that great
Yes because it works well
Meagan W.
Clarksville, TN
This product works really well for the price. It cuts grease well and I don't have to use a ton of it. I bought it at the grocery store. The smell is terrific. It doesn't make my hands feel dried out.
Crystal G.
Henderson
I have used this product off and on for a few years. I will not lie I love the scent it has but the problem I have is that I tend to use lots more of this product that I do another one I use as well. I also notice that attempting to get hard grease it doesn't do as well sometimes as another brand. I do love tho that my hands don't get so dry using this product but that's the only issues I've ever had with this product.
Destiny R.
I was not pleased with this product. It did the job but is not as good as others that cost the same. I am glad that I only purchased a trial size of this product.
Devon H.
Ladson, SC
This stuff is miracle soap. I grew up with every time I gotta staying on one of my clothes. My grandmother would make me take it off and put a little drop of this on the spot. The next time I would wear that piece of clothing it would be perfect with no stain in sight. As an adult I love this for my dishes. If you let it get with some water on your really baked on messes it really does help to lift them away. The only draw back for be is that it the sooo super thick as well as its not gentle enough for animals like my Dawn is.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
I give this product 3 stars because even though it's a good product, I like dish soap that bubbles more such as Dawn dish detergent. Although it cleans dishes well, sometimes I have to scrub oily and greasy pots/pans twice for the grease to come off which I don't like doing. I do however like the clean smell of this dishsoap and feel that it does clean dishes well, just not oily ones so well.
silia k.
Brooklyn, NY
Usually i use my dishwasher as aposed to hand washing my dishes so i dont use so much dish soap. When on occasion i do my dishes i used Palmolive and ir didnt really meet my expectations, it doesn't give you rhat faomey feel to the sponge nor does it really get the grease out. To wash 4 plates 2 pots and a couple spoons and forks i used almost a quarter of the bottle! I would not recommend this to anyone.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I think Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is one of the industry's standard dish liquids/washing soap. It gets the job done. It cleans all the food scraps off and keeps your dishes, pots, and pans clean. I would buy it again but its mostly because I only reach for two or three different kinds. I don't usually get too fussy about what kind of dish soaps I use.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?