BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
I think it's a good dish soap but I feel like like I go through it quicker than another product.. I also noticed that I have to use se more product to clean oily messes.
Angela F.
Everett, MA
This suds last cleans the toughest grease off any dish or pan .
The sent is great leave the room smelling fresh love the fact they help animals with this product
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY
I don't really like how the scent sticks to the dishes. It makes dishes sparkle and look amazingly clean but I don't like eating off of something that smells like perfume.
Alicia G.
Williamsport, PA
I love Palmolive dish detergent. It is the only detergent I use. I love the smell and I love how soft my hands feel after. It gets the dishes and my hands clean.
JoAnn K.
Dayton, OH
My mom used to use this back in the day so I just carry on the tradition.
Though it seems to me it made more suds it is alot more watered down now.
In my opinion
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
I'm obsessed with Palmolive ultra original! I love the smell. The other scents are nice but I've always preferred the original scent. The product cleans wonderfully as well.
Tracy G.
I used Palmolive dishwashing liquid for years. I really liked the scent. But the thing that kept me coming back to them as a brand, was the shape of the bottle. I know that an odd thing, but the shape of the bottle fit so perfectly in my hand. And when you have hands filled with "raw chicken handling", you need a bottle you can grip, to get your hands clean, so you're not transferring bacteria all around. I have always liked the product.
Maeve H.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic dish soap- what we always had growing up and what I continue to use today!

It can be pricier than store brands, but it really cuts through grease and pan burns.
Nyeisha F.
I normally wash my dishes using this soap I first started using this product when my son was in the nicu this what they used to clean the babies bottles it leaves am dishes nice and clean and not greasy
Glory A.
I think this product has existed prior to y own mother being born. I can not remember this product not existing and I have used it previously and I use from time to time. I change between a few different soaps with this being one of them. There may be time in which i have this product and one like it (rather not put brands) next to it but I like them both the same. They must be doing something right to still be around after so but so many years
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?