Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD

I hate washing the dishes but this product is great! It's always a great price and a little bit goes a long way. I bought mine at Walgreens. I know they have a lot of different scents but I always opt for the original.
Keasha M.
Keasha M.
The Colony, TX

Palmolive is the best dish soap I've tried and I'm a lifelong customer. My grandma and mom both recommended this stuff and I can see why they did - it definitely works better than anything else on the market. Love it!
Allyson T.
Allyson T.

This is my most used brand of dishdoap. I've been using it for years. I buy it in the giant bottles and refill a smaller bottle to keep in the kitchen. Fights grease well, smells lovely and suds are easily rinsed away
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Cleans my dishes but leaves my hands dry. I've used other brands that don't do that. I might try another palmolive product to see if it was just this formula. The price was good but I'll need to wear gloves to use it.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

Best dish soap ever! Cleans very well, doesn't leave a residue. It makes a ton of suds with just a few drops of soap. A little goes a long way. It is a little drying to the hands though if you was your dishes by hand.
Willi-Susy E.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX

I like it super affordable but I have to use alooot more to get the dishes clean then with a more expensive brand but if your looking to save some money like I do sometimes I just buy cheap and try to be ok with it!!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

There's no real fragrance to the detergent. I buy it from our local target and market basket. Not pricey, it's around the same price as other brands. Effective! It gets rid of grease and built up gunk left on plates.
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ

Cleans your dishes so well. Cleans your bathroom or floor well to. When cleaning in my house we put soap, if no soap it's not cleaned correctly and dish soap does the trick. You floor is sweaty clean like the dishes.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver , Wa

Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works decently well. It removes grease very well it's affordable and has a nice gentle scent. It's my second go to dish soap if my first choice isn't available. I would buy again.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS

Good effective dish soap gets off but you need to take it off. It's always on sale so you can always get it at a really great price which makes it even better especially with your like me what the family on a budget

Join Now