BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR
I purchased this soap from CVS the price wasn't bad it washed the dishes really well the only complaint I have is it makes my hand peal and very dry I give it a 2 star rating
Karen M.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
This leaves the water feeling different than my regular Ajax soap. Makes your hands a lot softer and smoother after washing dishes. You don't get that dry feeling. I like it!
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This has been around since I was a kid washing dishes my mom used this. So now as an adult I still reach for this bc nothing cuts thru grease like this soap. Smells nice too.
Aislinn S.
Aislinn S.
Lexington, KY
I use this to clean my dishes and give my dogs baths! Both always come out squeaky clean. It doesn't irritate my skin or my pets, and always removes any food from my dishes.
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Energy
Palmolive smells great. I prefer Farm for the greasy dishes but when i don't buy darn i buy Palmolive. Honestly if my husband wasn't so partial to dawn I'd only buy Palmolive
Laure o.
Laure o.
Reliable, efficient, proven times nd times, I love it. Scent is soft and not over powering. I love the bright color that allows me o carefully control how much product I use
Christina K.
Christina K.
Soft on your hands, but really cuts on grease very quickly. I feel like the formula also doesn't leave a residue. It's quite concentrated, so you save money in the long run!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL
I was raised using this product. I don't care for the smell but cleans great. I buy it from the local Target and its not my first choice for detergent but it is affordable.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Merced, CA
Will always be my all time favorite dish soap! Most dish soaps give your sponge a weird smell after a using it but Palmolive does not. Definitely gives your money's worth!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Leaves my dishes super clean with no greasy residue small amount does it's job therefore it's a long lasting dish soap and what I like most is that it doesn't dry my hands
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?