Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Sherlyn F.
Sherlyn F.
I wash my dishes with it every day I clean the bathroom with it I use it for a lot of stuff so yea I like it because I think that it's the beast brand that their could ever be
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This has been around since I was a kid washing dishes my mom used this. So now as an adult I still reach for this bc nothing cuts thru grease like this soap. Smells nice too.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR
I purchased this soap from CVS the price wasn't bad it washed the dishes really well the only complaint I have is it makes my hand peal and very dry I give it a 2 star rating
Karen M.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 10, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This leaves the water feeling different than my regular Ajax soap. Makes your hands a lot softer and smoother after washing dishes. You don't get that dry feeling. I like it!
Asil A.
Asil A.
Oct. 30, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
this dish soap is the best smell and product for dishes. it's really soft and it doesn't have a strong scent to it, yet its scent is refreshing in a way. I 10/10 recommend :)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Soft on your hands, but really cuts on grease very quickly. I feel like the formula also doesn't leave a residue. It's quite concentrated, so you save money in the long run!
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Energy
Palmolive smells great. I prefer Farm for the greasy dishes but when i don't buy darn i buy Palmolive. Honestly if my husband wasn't so partial to dawn I'd only buy Palmolive
Aislinn S.
Aislinn S.
Lexington, KY
Nov. 22, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I use this to clean my dishes and give my dogs baths! Both always come out squeaky clean. It doesn't irritate my skin or my pets, and always removes any food from my dishes.
Laure o.
Laure o.
Reliable, efficient, proven times nd times, I love it. Scent is soft and not over powering. I love the bright color that allows me o carefully control how much product I use
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL
I was raised using this product. I don't care for the smell but cleans great. I buy it from the local Target and its not my first choice for detergent but it is affordable.