Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Sue W.
Sue W.

To be honest, dish soap isn't really a product that I think too much about when I buy, but I have used this in the past and found it effective and of good value. Removed the oil, grease, grime as advertised.
Kellianne W.
Kellianne W.

Effectively cleans my dishes but it's a little watery and not as thick as other brands. I feel like I'm constantly needing to add it to the sponge and therefore go through the bottle faster than with others.
Brittiney D.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, Tx

Classic dish soap scent but gets the job done. I have been using Palmolive for years and always find myself going back to it when using something new. It's just simply the best at getting your dishes clean.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.

Smells great and keeps the dishes squeaky clean! You can buy this pretty much anywhere! Even Though the smell is great, its no the best for the hands! It leaves the hands feeling dry and in need to moisture
Ty F.
Ty F.

Works very well! My fiancé tends to leave just put his dishes in the sink and forgets about them. This dish soap really helps get the tough food that doesn't want to leave! I definitely recommend this soap!
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA

You can't go wrong with this product. It is now sold at stores such as Dollar Tree and 99 scent store. The scent isn't too strong. It is easy to use and a convenient size for storage. I continuously buy it.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.

This stuff is pretty good. Relatively cheap and does the job, but it's not super special by any means. I would say it's probably better than off-brand stuff but I think I prefer using a freaking dish washer
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milwaukee, WI

I absolutely love the original green palm olive. The smell reminds me of being a kid and washing my play toy kitchen outside. Its a smell that brings back great memories. I will never use another dish soap!
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC

You get what you pay for. It's not super great but not horrible. Doesn't give suds that well. And you still have to use some elbow grease to remove most foods. It doesn't get rid of the grease from dishes.
Charca M.
Charca M.

This dishwashing liquid is amazing. It cleans off grease and particles from plates, cookwares and silverwares quickly. The scent is so fresh as well. It's not harsh on the skin. Will definitely repurchase.