Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA

This is another great dishwashing liquid I use sometimes . It works great , gets the job done wonderfully ! I always hand wash all of my dirty dishes , I never use a dishwasher so i go through a lot of dishwashing liquid !
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA

I've always been a big family of Palmolive. I like dawn too. This product is just my staple L. It's good yes and I haven't found anything I absolutely love. So till then I will keep buying it's fairly reasonably priced too
Nakita K.
Nakita K.

I only use this dish soap when I'm broke. its not a bad dish soap, but it also isn't the best. its cheap so you get what you pay for. the smell isn't the best either. however at least its available in many grocery stores.
Mary M.
Mary M.

I love Palmolive. Growing up this is want we used to take bath. The smell of Palmolive is so refreshing to me. I now use it to was dishes. The leaves the dishes clean and cut grease. Yes, I would recommend this to others.
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Glendale , AZ

I feel like you have to use more product than dawn and it takes longer to do the dishes. Not a fan of this soap. I prefer the dawn platinum that actually does a good job of getting the hard stuff of if your pots and pans.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Bluff City

The dish liquid that my family and I have always used. It's a wonderful value for what they have and has no lasting scent which is a bonus. You can find it almost anywhere and I would recommend it to others all the time.
Essence N.
Essence N.
Lindenwold, NJ

It's a great product my dishes never feel greasy after using this I always make my purchase at Walmart and get the biggest one they have it's affordable and the quality is amazing I would definitely recommend to others.
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

Palmolive dishwashing soap is just ok. Not my number one of choice because i always feel the neep to put more than 2 drops compared to other brands. This has a nice scent. It's not that good in taking greasy pans though
Pauline E.
Pauline E.
Fort McMurray, AB

It smells so good. This is our second household fave but sometimes it doesn't get all the greasiness when you'll use it on a really greasy pot or dishes. It's really affordable though and makes our dishes squeaky clean.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

Great dish soap for a good price. It's one of my too picks when choosing a cheaper dish soap. They have other scents to choose from and are very inexpensive so great for those shopping on a budget and a great recommend.

Join Now