Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I'm big on things smelling good and I am happy to report that it does indeed smell good! Growing up we always used this exact one. Always the original one too! It works well and is easy to find in stores.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I LOVE this detergent. It's kinda pricey but absolutely worth it! You literally only need a couple drops for a sink full of dishes. It lasts really long. And smells great! I will keep buying this product.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Banning, CA

Palmolive is the number one soap that I probably dislike the most. I don't think that so goes a long way you have to use it a lot of it to wash even just one sink full of dishes and it makes you very dry
Tori S.
Tori S.

Not gonna lie; I use this to clean my makeup brushes and it works like a charm! This tends to have more coupons weekly than some of the other dishwashing soaps and it works just as good! Would buy again!
Mariana V.
Mariana V.

Ultra Palmolive® Original is the same grease-fighting, gentle-on-your-hands cleaner you know and trust, only now in a concentrated formula. So you can clean twice as many dishes. muitoooooooooooo bommmmm
Cocktails C.
Cocktails C.
Lake Elsinore, CA

The original brand is so nice. It cuts grease, keeps my hands soft and very affordable. I've used this for years. I go anywhere from .99 cent store to walmart so it's easy accessible. The scent is light.
Christina R.
Christina R.

Palmolive is usually on the more affordable side of dish washing liquids. It is more cost effective than Dawn or Gain and it does get the job done. Smells great and does a great job. Will purchase again.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville, GA

This stuff is awesome! It's great for removing tough messes it has a nice clean scent. It is inexpensive, and works awesome, I've tried other brands but it doesn't compare to this dishing washing liquid.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI

I enjoy the smell of this dishsoap. It cleans well and is soft on hands. The original green is one of my favorite dish soaps. Works great for soaking pans, and washing dishes. It's basic and works well.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorites because it's great on grease and removing anything stubborn from your pans. Not so awesome for your hands so you can purchase the soft touch ones if you're concerned about your skin.

Join Now