Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

I like this soap. It cleans pretty good. The price is a good value. It smells pretty good. It does not dry my hands out like some soaps I used in the past. I would buy again. I would recommend this to others.
Kellianne W.
Kellianne W.

Effectively cleans my dishes but it's a little watery and not as thick as other brands. I feel like I'm constantly needing to add it to the sponge and therefore go through the bottle faster than with others.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.

Smells great and keeps the dishes squeaky clean! You can buy this pretty much anywhere! Even Though the smell is great, its no the best for the hands! It leaves the hands feeling dry and in need to moisture
Ty F.
Ty F.

Works very well! My fiancé tends to leave just put his dishes in the sink and forgets about them. This dish soap really helps get the tough food that doesn't want to leave! I definitely recommend this soap!
Brittiney D.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, Tx

Classic dish soap scent but gets the job done. I have been using Palmolive for years and always find myself going back to it when using something new. It's just simply the best at getting your dishes clean.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Palmolive dish liquid soap it's a great product I have try other brands but I don't change Palmolive for any other .works perfectly,I but this product at target..I do recommend you to try it don't miss it.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Montclair, NJ

This will forever be my favorite dish liquid! The scent reminds me of when I used to visit my grandparents house because this was the only dish liquid they'd used! I swear by it, I don't use anything else.
Charca M.
Charca M.

This dishwashing liquid is amazing. It cleans off grease and particles from plates, cookwares and silverwares quickly. The scent is so fresh as well. It's not harsh on the skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama city , Ca

Classic dish washing soap and it's found like literally everywhere like the market, Costco, target just everywhere and it's thick and soapy and takes off the grime from the dishes really well so it's great
Christine W.
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY

Its just okay nothing spectacular about it... It leaves the dishes clean and thats about it. I would recommend it to someone else if it's on sale. The scent is just alright, as I said nothing spectacular.

Join Now