Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Laura W.
Laura W.
Banning, CA

Palmolive is the number one soap that I probably dislike the most. I don't think that so goes a long way you have to use it a lot of it to wash even just one sink full of dishes and it makes you very dry
Cocktails C.
Cocktails C.
Lake Elsinore, CA

The original brand is so nice. It cuts grease, keeps my hands soft and very affordable. I've used this for years. I go anywhere from .99 cent store to walmart so it's easy accessible. The scent is light.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI

I enjoy the smell of this dishsoap. It cleans well and is soft on hands. The original green is one of my favorite dish soaps. Works great for soaking pans, and washing dishes. It's basic and works well.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorites because it's great on grease and removing anything stubborn from your pans. Not so awesome for your hands so you can purchase the soft touch ones if you're concerned about your skin.
Pam L.
Pam L.
Lee Ave, NC

My favorite dish soap to use of all time! I love the smell the soap provides and it's super effective. Very bubbly too! I can usually find this product anywhere from the local drug store to dollar tree.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
San Jose, CA

It's an awesome liquid dish soap. Gets all the grease out! The dishes are left clean and spotless! Very gentle on the hands. It's a good value. Got it at Target. Nice clean scent. Definitely recommend!
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Branford, CT

Love this stuff!! One small bottle lasts for several months because you only need a tiny drop to wash an entire sink's worth of dishes. The price is also very low, which is great if you're on a budget.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Manor, TX

This product does what it's supposed to do. It is effective and removes all the food stains. It is really affordable in my opinion. The scent is nice and not too strong. I would buy this product again.
katie r.
katie r.
Suffern, NY

This soap is really powerful. if you just pour the soap on the grime you can watch it wash off. it has a great smell and very effective. I definitely recommend this. you can get it at shop rite or acme
Angela H.
Angela H.

I grew up using this and now as an adult I tend to opt for it too! It cuts grease so easily and has a nice fresh scent that doesn't overpower. I don't like when it's a fruity scent for washing dishes.

Join Now