BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1958)
Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
Absolutely love this product. We are very big on hand washing dishes and not using a dishwasher, and this is the dish soap I turn to. It does not dry out my hands and it's very tough on grease. Definitely recommend it.
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
I think it's a good dish soap but I feel like like I go through it quicker than another product.. I also noticed that I have to use se more product to clean oily messes.
Jessica A.
The smell of this soap is really what makes me attracted to it. It is a smell I remember as a child. I swear everyone bought this soap, which is saying a lot. It means it is a great product. The quality and price are great for the amount of grease and cleaning this soap gets done. I use it for everything, even spills on carpet. I never have to worry about it staining anything or being too harsh. It is the perfect balance. I would recommend to anyone wanting to try out a new soap.
Alicia G.
Williamsport, PA
I love Palmolive dish detergent. It is the only detergent I use. I love the smell and I love how soft my hands feel after. It gets the dishes and my hands clean.
JoAnn K.
Dayton, OH
My mom used to use this back in the day so I just carry on the tradition.
Though it seems to me it made more suds it is alot more watered down now.
In my opinion
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY
I don't really like how the scent sticks to the dishes. It makes dishes sparkle and look amazingly clean but I don't like eating off of something that smells like perfume.
Angela F.
Everett, MA
This suds last cleans the toughest grease off any dish or pan .
The sent is great leave the room smelling fresh love the fact they help animals with this product
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
I'm obsessed with Palmolive ultra original! I love the smell. The other scents are nice but I've always preferred the original scent. The product cleans wonderfully as well.
Tracy G.
I used Palmolive dishwashing liquid for years. I really liked the scent. But the thing that kept me coming back to them as a brand, was the shape of the bottle. I know that an odd thing, but the shape of the bottle fit so perfectly in my hand. And when you have hands filled with "raw chicken handling", you need a bottle you can grip, to get your hands clean, so you're not transferring bacteria all around. I have always liked the product.
Nyeisha F.
I normally wash my dishes using this soap I first started using this product when my son was in the nicu this what they used to clean the babies bottles it leaves am dishes nice and clean and not greasy
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?