BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Mayra S.
Merced, CA
Will always be my all time favorite dish soap! Most dish soaps give your sponge a weird smell after a using it but Palmolive does not. Definitely gives your money's worth!
Maria R.
Love Palmolive. Smells fresh and gets the dishes clean. Also, there is a trick to using the green Palmolive on your yard to make it appear greener - no this is not a joke.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY
I don't really like how the scent sticks to the dishes. It makes dishes sparkle and look amazingly clean but I don't like eating off of something that smells like perfume.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA
Highly recommend especially to get out all the grays out of your dishes . Just by using a little you can wash so many dishes and leaves hands smelling good and super soft.
Ana C.
Leaves my dishes super clean with no greasy residue small amount does it's job therefore it's a long lasting dish soap and what I like most is that it doesn't dry my hands
Sadia C.
A little bit goes a long way with this soap. It's strong enough to clean pots and pans, but still gentle on your hands. There's enough suds with a tiny amount of product.
K. M.
Typically isn't the soap I go for but definitely is 2nd best. I just feel like it doesn't get all the grease out. Everything else though comes out nice and squeaky clean.
Asma N.
Ahhh the classic that i grew up with seeing my mom use it. that's why i trust the brand and now that I'm on my own in dorms, i use this myself. cuts out grease amazingly
Jean K.
Classic palmolive dish soap. Not anything extraordinary but it does what its meant to - clean. Nothing that special about it and nothing to really complain about either.
Anh N.
Seattle, WA
Works great, gets the job done just not very fond of the smell. It's not a horrible smell, but just not fruity like I prefer. I stI'll use it though, and have for years.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?