Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sofia A.
Sofia A.

Smells great and keeps the dishes squeaky clean! You can buy this pretty much anywhere! Even Though the smell is great, its no the best for the hands! It leaves the hands feeling dry and in need to moisture
Brittiney D.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, Tx

Classic dish soap scent but gets the job done. I have been using Palmolive for years and always find myself going back to it when using something new. It's just simply the best at getting your dishes clean.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milwaukee, WI

I absolutely love the original green palm olive. The smell reminds me of being a kid and washing my play toy kitchen outside. Its a smell that brings back great memories. I will never use another dish soap!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Montclair, NJ

This will forever be my favorite dish liquid! The scent reminds me of when I used to visit my grandparents house because this was the only dish liquid they'd used! I swear by it, I don't use anything else.
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC

You get what you pay for. It's not super great but not horrible. Doesn't give suds that well. And you still have to use some elbow grease to remove most foods. It doesn't get rid of the grease from dishes.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Palmolive dish liquid soap it's a great product I have try other brands but I don't change Palmolive for any other .works perfectly,I but this product at target..I do recommend you to try it don't miss it.
Charca M.
Charca M.

This dishwashing liquid is amazing. It cleans off grease and particles from plates, cookwares and silverwares quickly. The scent is so fresh as well. It's not harsh on the skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Kymber N.
Kymber N.

This dish soap is really good for the price. I bought mine at Walmart and it cuts through grease really easily and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all. It also has a nice smell. I would buy it again.
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA

Classic dish washing soap and it's found like literally everywhere like the market, Costco, target just everywhere and it's thick and soapy and takes off the grime from the dishes really well so it's great
Maurisa S.
Maurisa S.
Petersburg , Virginia

This is my go to when it come to washing dishes. I have used it all my life and would recommend it to a friend in a heart beat. The smell is also not very strong compared to other brands that i have used.

Join Now