Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Vincenza B.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY

Palmolive is a very good choice for dishwashing. I find that I prefer another brand as my first choice but Palmolive is cost-effective and does the job well. I recommend Palmolive for its gentleness on your skin
Angela L.
Angela L.
Crystal Lake, IL

Great dish soap for a pretty good price. I got mine at target and its quite a large bottle. It really gets the job done and smells nice, sometimes I don't even need to use the dishwasher cause it cleans so well
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY

I've used this before. It's not my current soap but I still like it. It's very good for getting grease off really dirty pans. You can purchase very inexpensively at most major retailers and some dollar stores.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.

This stuff works wonders. I was brought up using this and it has carried on. Other kinds just don't create enough suds. Plus this smells amazing. This makes sure to get your dishes super clean with no residue.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newark, NJ

I have literally been using this same dish soap my whole life. I find that this really cuts through the grease and is gentle on my hands. I wish it came in different scents or colors, but it gets the job done.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
North Las Vegas, NV

Not the best but not the worst this is more on the cheap side not very tough on grease you can purchase at a drugstore or Walmart scent is not great but is workable I do recommend for people with low incomes.
Emma W.
Emma W.

Always used Palmolive. It honestly is the best for cutting through grease and grime. Always coming out with the best smells too, I don't think it has got a lot of bubbles, but who doesn't like bubbles hahaha.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Middlebury, VT

Classic, go to product because it does its job. The scent is not very strong, but you can detect it. Affordable, and easy to find in any store. The product is effective at getting food off of plates and pans.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

I like this soap. It cleans pretty good. The price is a good value. It smells pretty good. It does not dry my hands out like some soaps I used in the past. I would buy again. I would recommend this to others.
Kellianne W.
Kellianne W.

Effectively cleans my dishes but it's a little watery and not as thick as other brands. I feel like I'm constantly needing to add it to the sponge and therefore go through the bottle faster than with others.

Join Now