Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Branford, CT

Love this stuff!! One small bottle lasts for several months because you only need a tiny drop to wash an entire sink's worth of dishes. The price is also very low, which is great if you're on a budget.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Manor, TX

This product does what it's supposed to do. It is effective and removes all the food stains. It is really affordable in my opinion. The scent is nice and not too strong. I would buy this product again.
Angela H.
Angela H.

I grew up using this and now as an adult I tend to opt for it too! It cuts grease so easily and has a nice fresh scent that doesn't overpower. I don't like when it's a fruity scent for washing dishes.
JILIAN P.
JILIAN P.
Waco, TX

Love the way this product smells and makes my hands feel but doesn't do much damage to grease. It would be good to use for light dish washing such as cups or something but not on greasy dinner dishes
Jean J.
Jean J.

Palmolive is a great product for washing dishes it has somewhat of a nice scent I bought mine at Walmart you can get it pretty much anywhere and yes it works awesome I would buy it again for sure it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Huntington, WV

Affordable and effective. While it does get the job done, there have been times I've noticed residual soap. I bought this product for the excellent price. Overall it was adequate. I would recommend.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV

This soap is pretty good. You have to use a little extra if you are washing a dish that had bacon or sausage grease in it, but other than that awesome! Gets really foamy and soapy. Smells great too.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance, NE

I used this before. It's a good product too.. but my husband don't like the orange one.. he says he c don't like the smell of it. He'said very picky man. But for me this is good liquid dishwasher .
Tello L.
Tello L.
Reedley, CA

I love how this smells. It leaves my dishes super clean and it gets rid of every single stain. It's not tough on hands, as there are some fish liquids that make your hands look like you're peeling.
Asia N.
Asia N.

Really gets the tough stuff off of the dishes. I usually always wash my dishes by Hand without a dishwasher and this product doesn't dry my hands out. Excellent for dishes and I always repurchase.

Join Now