BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Nothing work and cuts the grease as good as this original dish soap,I still use this my mom my sisters it is just a oldie but a goodie! You can find this in your grocery store or Target.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
Ever since my first pregnancy, I can't stand the smell of the original soap. It's just so bland and chemically. It works well though so I just try to find a different scent if possible.
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ
I hate washing dishes and I'm not s big fan of dish washers! So when I smell this product I actually look forward to washing dishes. It's gentle on my hands and it just a great product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
Love this original smell. Gets the job done without drying out your hands and if you have kids like I do you know your constantly washing dishes and you don't want those dish pan hands
amber d.
amber d.
Branchland, WV
Works like dawn soap, just free and not blue. super soapy but hard to wash your hands with. smells awesome and fresh to the nose. almost from every store that sells cleaning products.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is mines and my mom favorite dishwasher smells so good. Been using this product for years I just love the smell I would truly recommend this dish washer you guys would love it 😀
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Why use anything but? It works so well at getting tough gunk off of my dishes. My kids never hesitate to do them, because it makes the job ao much easier. In no time they're washed.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca
My grandmother swears on the good original green Palmolive dish soap. It's also rubbed off on me that now that's all I buy regardless of the price . It gets rid of grease quickly .
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Millersburg, PA
Works very well for dishes but I mostly use the product on my dog for fleas and it works in a matter of minutes to kill them all.fir this it is perfect!!! Will only use this brand!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Basic dish detergent. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave any sort of residue. Doesn't dry out my hands, or cause then the feel greasy. Doesn't damage dishes with hand painted details.