Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Springfield, OR

I use this ONLY to get grease/ makeup out of clothes. I just use it like shout to pretreat as soon after the mess as I can. And as a disclaimer, I do not recommend this for any delicate (expensive) clothes that require gentle care.
Mattie T.
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY

This is actually a really good flea treatment for your pets. If you bathe them in it a time or two I'm not sure what it is but they smell fantastic and it keeps the pests away. Double duty and so much cheaper than other treatments.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.

Palmolive dish washing soap is tough on grease and soft on the hands. I love the smell of pine-sol and it makes my dishes smells really fresh. A little soap goes a long way. A bottle of Palmolive Liquid soap would last me a month.
Jodi H.
Jodi H.

I don't use this product often because well let's be honest, I have a dishwasher that does a lot of the work for me. Due to my eczema there are certain soaps that dry my hands out more and unfortunately, this soap is one of them.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR

This is the only dishwashing soap I buy
I keep a dish with this soap and a little water by my sink for my sponge to soak in. It never goes funky or gets a moldy or mildew like smell. It works wonders.
Obsessed with the smell too.
Monique M.
Monique M.
La Puente, CA

This is the simplest and yet one of the best dish soaps out there! It does a great job at removing grease from dirty dishes. The scent is perhaps the least appealing aspect, however, the cleaning power is what matters the most.
CAITLIN M.
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA

Palmolive original dish liquid works well and has been in my household for a long time. Easy on hands and good on grease. Has a pleasant smell and price is right. Would really recommend to anyone who needs a decent dish liquid.
Francesca V.
Francesca V.

I feel like this dish soap works better against grease than other dish soaps. Sometimes I like to soak my pans with this overnight and then food comes right off. This will be the only dish soap that I will purchase from now on.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

One of the best dish washing liquids that I have used. It is very concentrated, you do not need to use a lot of it. All of the scents small great. I will say that it is very drying on the hands. But, it cleans dishes very well.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX

I like this dish detergent because it is tried and true! A small dollops helps to remove greasy dishes effectively. It's a good value cleaner that's affordable, I try to look for ones with the extra bonus when I purchase them.

Join Now