Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jecinda J.
Jecinda J.

The original is my favorite. Not sure why but I love it. Local grocery store is where I got mine. Not pricey at all. Affordable. No cons besides we could use a huge bottle. Of course I would purchase this again.
Steffani T.
Steffani T.
Austin, TX

Best price and best value! especially if yor a mother like me trying to save money this is a great product! gets jobs done! its effective every wash and it even smells good. love the different options they have.
Jasamine P.
Jasamine P.
Jackson, TN

Very good product although not so soapy. It has a great scent and is affordable. You can even get this product at Kroger or a dollar tree store. Does gets your dishes clean but not so much greasy food and oils.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Crystal Lake, IL

Great dish soap for a pretty good price. I got mine at target and its quite a large bottle. It really gets the job done and smells nice, sometimes I don't even need to use the dishwasher cause it cleans so well
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newark, NJ

I have literally been using this same dish soap my whole life. I find that this really cuts through the grease and is gentle on my hands. I wish it came in different scents or colors, but it gets the job done.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.

This stuff works wonders. I was brought up using this and it has carried on. Other kinds just don't create enough suds. Plus this smells amazing. This makes sure to get your dishes super clean with no residue.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Fontana, CA

This stuff is the original go to, I've lived with it and it always does a great job at cleaning my dishes, sometimes I run out of car soap to wash my car & use this stuff instead and it's leaves my car shiny ✨
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY

I've used this before. It's not my current soap but I still like it. It's very good for getting grease off really dirty pans. You can purchase very inexpensively at most major retailers and some dollar stores.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

I like this soap. It cleans pretty good. The price is a good value. It smells pretty good. It does not dry my hands out like some soaps I used in the past. I would buy again. I would recommend this to others.
Rocki L.
Rocki L.
Coatesville

My family uses this brand regularly. It's a great product and inexpensive. It's very effective. Gets food and stains off. Love the smell as well. Would definitely recommend to others. Overall a great product.

Join Now