Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Has an awesome scent that leaves my dishes clean, and easily cuts through grease and oil. It also makes my hands soft after using and doesn't dry them out. I prefer this to other brands mainly because of the scent
Lilly B.
Lilly B.
Brooklyn, NY

It cleans my dishes well and keeps a good smell as well! I like the smell of it , however, I think sometimes it is too strong becaUse I still smell it after finishing the dishes and completely washing the soap off
Karen D.
Karen D.
Whitby, Ontario

Overall does a good job but occasionally I do find a small residue on some items. This soap doesn't seem to dry my hands out as much as most others. I do find that it doesn't seem to need a lot per sink of dishes.
Soraida M.
Soraida M.
Salinas, CA

This soap smells really good and I prefer this one verses other brands becuase it's not hard to wash the soap off so the dishes so that's a plus for me since I'm always on the go and have to get things done fast .
Alexa M.
Alexa M.

This is a staple and I always buy it when I go to the store. The bet dish detergent to get everything clean. Inexpensive and personally I like the smell. It can be a little drying on the hands but I still love it.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA

This is the only type of dishwasher soap I use now! It's an amazing value, you get a lot for the price. It smells pretty clean and is amazing when using. I always repurchase this and I definitely do recommend this
Justine M.
Justine M.
Akron, OH

Great price, works super well on oil and grime. We only have to use a little when we hand wash, and we have always been satisfied with the performance. We will definitely buy again for kitchen and floor cleaning!
Jimena B.
Jimena B.
Vienna , Va

I really love the smell of the original soap. It leaves my hands soft & it really deep cleans my dirty dishes. It's affordable, I buy mine from the Dollar store, possibly in a good sale you can get them for less.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Newport Beach, CA

Great soap. Always leaves my dishes sparkling clean and the scent is nice and not overwhelming. I also like the shape of the bottle because t is easy to hold and use while having wet hands and Washing the dishes!
Christie D.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ

Love Palmolive. The original scent is so refreshing. Does a good job of getting grease and grim off dishes. Barely need to soak tough pots and pans. Got a great deal at Costco but they aren't carrying it anymore.

Join Now