Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Rocki L.
Rocki L.
Coatesville

My family uses this brand regularly. It's a great product and inexpensive. It's very effective. Gets food and stains off. Love the smell as well. Would definitely recommend to others. Overall a great product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

I like this soap. It cleans pretty good. The price is a good value. It smells pretty good. It does not dry my hands out like some soaps I used in the past. I would buy again. I would recommend this to others.
Kellianne W.
Kellianne W.

Effectively cleans my dishes but it's a little watery and not as thick as other brands. I feel like I'm constantly needing to add it to the sponge and therefore go through the bottle faster than with others.
Sue W.
Sue W.

To be honest, dish soap isn't really a product that I think too much about when I buy, but I have used this in the past and found it effective and of good value. Removed the oil, grease, grime as advertised.
Ty F.
Ty F.

Works very well! My fiancé tends to leave just put his dishes in the sink and forgets about them. This dish soap really helps get the tough food that doesn't want to leave! I definitely recommend this soap!
Sofia A.
Sofia A.

Smells great and keeps the dishes squeaky clean! You can buy this pretty much anywhere! Even Though the smell is great, its no the best for the hands! It leaves the hands feeling dry and in need to moisture
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milwaukee, WI

I absolutely love the original green palm olive. The smell reminds me of being a kid and washing my play toy kitchen outside. Its a smell that brings back great memories. I will never use another dish soap!
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA

You can't go wrong with this product. It is now sold at stores such as Dollar Tree and 99 scent store. The scent isn't too strong. It is easy to use and a convenient size for storage. I continuously buy it.
Brittiney D.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, Tx

Classic dish soap scent but gets the job done. I have been using Palmolive for years and always find myself going back to it when using something new. It's just simply the best at getting your dishes clean.
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA

Classic dish washing soap and it's found like literally everywhere like the market, Costco, target just everywhere and it's thick and soapy and takes off the grime from the dishes really well so it's great

Join Now