Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Tonic M.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV

Have been using this for so many years. It has been the house hold dish soap since I can remember. It's smells good and cleans the dishes very well!! Makes them shiny and clean. Doesn't leave any thing behind! Fav!
Alexa M.
Alexa M.

This is a staple and I always buy it when I go to the store. The bet dish detergent to get everything clean. Inexpensive and personally I like the smell. It can be a little drying on the hands but I still love it.
Lilly B.
Lilly B.
Brooklyn, NY

It cleans my dishes well and keeps a good smell as well! I like the smell of it , however, I think sometimes it is too strong becaUse I still smell it after finishing the dishes and completely washing the soap off
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Hollandale, MS

Great product. My go to use to always be gain but once I purchased this product for my local dollar General I feel in love. It was on sale and I had a coupon so I purchased it. Best purchase and my go to dish soap
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA

This is the only type of dishwasher soap I use now! It's an amazing value, you get a lot for the price. It smells pretty clean and is amazing when using. I always repurchase this and I definitely do recommend this
Christie D.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ

Love Palmolive. The original scent is so refreshing. Does a good job of getting grease and grim off dishes. Barely need to soak tough pots and pans. Got a great deal at Costco but they aren't carrying it anymore.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Akron, OH

Great price, works super well on oil and grime. We only have to use a little when we hand wash, and we have always been satisfied with the performance. We will definitely buy again for kitchen and floor cleaning!
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Newport Beach, CA

Great soap. Always leaves my dishes sparkling clean and the scent is nice and not overwhelming. I also like the shape of the bottle because t is easy to hold and use while having wet hands and Washing the dishes!
Vincenza B.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY

Palmolive is a very good choice for dishwashing. I find that I prefer another brand as my first choice but Palmolive is cost-effective and does the job well. I recommend Palmolive for its gentleness on your skin
Jecinda J.
Jecinda J.

The original is my favorite. Not sure why but I love it. Local grocery store is where I got mine. Not pricey at all. Affordable. No cons besides we could use a huge bottle. Of course I would purchase this again.