Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Not as good as dawn in cleaning power but the price is cheaper so when your budget sucks, this is sufficient. We flip flop between the two for that reason. Still works still smells good.
Francine C.
Francine C.
Mesa, AZ
Good ole palmolive has been around forever or so it seems. That is how you can tell when a product is good, when it never gets discontinued. Fights grease and caked on food like no other
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
Ever since my first pregnancy, I can't stand the smell of the original soap. It's just so bland and chemically. It works well though so I just try to find a different scent if possible.
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
Tucson, AZ
I hate washing dishes and I'm not s big fan of dish washers! So when I smell this product I actually look forward to washing dishes. It's gentle on my hands and it just a great product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
Love this original smell. Gets the job done without drying out your hands and if you have kids like I do you know your constantly washing dishes and you don't want those dish pan hands
amber d.
amber d.
Branchland, WV
Works like dawn soap, just free and not blue. super soapy but hard to wash your hands with. smells awesome and fresh to the nose. almost from every store that sells cleaning products.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is mines and my mom favorite dishwasher smells so good. Been using this product for years I just love the smell I would truly recommend this dish washer you guys would love it 😀
Erin H.
Erin H.
Basic dish detergent. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave any sort of residue. Doesn't dry out my hands, or cause then the feel greasy. Doesn't damage dishes with hand painted details.
kate M.
kate M.
Charlotte, NC
All i do for really gross pans and pots is put some of this in and fill with hot water and then in the morning i rinse and everything comes off so then i can just put in dishwasher
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Why use anything but? It works so well at getting tough gunk off of my dishes. My kids never hesitate to do them, because it makes the job ao much easier. In no time they're washed.