Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.

This stuff really works and smells good. It gives a truest clean feeling. I'll even use it on my hands sometimes to get oil and grease off of them. Definitely a great buy. This is the only dish soap I use and I will continue using it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Cuts through ANYTHING! Grease, oil - you name it. I can always rely on this dish soap to get through the toughest food marks. I don't have a dishwasher so my liquid dish soap really matters in my apartment. I will always use palmolive.
Gretel B.
Gretel B.
Spanish Fork, UT

I love the scent and it's great for removing grease. I have tried other brands but tend to go through them a lot quicker. It's a great product for the price, I would definitely recommend it. It comes in many different scents as well.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.

This is the 1 and only ! I will try so many but none of them compare ! It cleans all my dishes just right scrapes everything down to the end. The sent is perfect and no one has ever said anything is wrong with their plate or spoon :)
Becky P.
Becky P.
Durham, NC

This soap is a double edge sword! It gets the job done great but it dries your hands a lot! I love the smell and its effectiveness which is why I keep buying. Indefinitely use hand lotion after you're done washing your dishes though!
Laura L.
Laura L.

This would have 5 stars if the lid was a little better. Love this soap and one of the reasons is its affordable! The only reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 is because the soap comes out way too fast and I find it to be a waste.
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL Florida

i use this daily. it cleans the dishes so well. pulls grease off in seconds and smells great. the smell reminds me of growing up and doing dishes with my grandma. its my favorite dish soap and sells for a very cheap affordable price
Mannu H.
Mannu H.
Delta, Bc

My favorite and the only dish soap I use! Love love the smell I can't get enough, I purchased it from my local market where I always get it from. It's effective and little goes a long way for sure, I have been buying it for years !
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

I've used this brand for years. I love the smell I like that it leaves my dishes clean. And I've recently learned a secret...I just got engaged and my friend told me to get my ring all sparkly I just need to use Palmolive. It works!
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Springfield, OR

I use this ONLY to get grease/ makeup out of clothes. I just use it like shout to pretreat as soon after the mess as I can. And as a disclaimer, I do not recommend this for any delicate (expensive) clothes that require gentle care.

Join Now