Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
I love this dish soap! I use it because it's a powerful cleaner that keeps my hands soft. It also smells great. It is a little bit cheaper than some of the other brands, but works just as well.
Cheri E.
Cheri E.
Rodeo, CA
Works wonderfully well. you don't need a lot of the product to get dishes clean. has a clean smell that doesn't irritate the nose. would recommend this product to others for washing dishes.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I'm a picky person when it comes to dish soap I won't buy those cheap runny brands. I really like Palmolive because its easy on my hands and does a good job of breaking up grease and grime.
mason h.
mason h.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great product very touch of grease and it doesn't leave a film on the dishes and the smell is good too it isn't really a chemical smell like some other dish soaps definitely would buy again
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX
Not the biggest fan of Palmolive, you get what you pay for. It's $1 at most stores I go to and its worth about that if not less. I end up using twice as much just to get my things cleaned.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Love it! I don't like using any other dish liquid soap this one does a great job or removing oils and built up grease and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry which is a huge plus for me.
Maitland A.
Maitland A.
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This dish soap is the soap my grandmother would always use to wash her dishes, so I always get a little smell reminder whenever I use it! It has a great smell and it's a really good soap!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This dish soap is great even on grease and grime. I use a little bit of it with my sponge and it cleans my dishes well.

It doesn't really have a potent scent. I would recommend to others.
Francine C.
Francine C.
Mesa, AZ
Good ole palmolive has been around forever or so it seems. That is how you can tell when a product is good, when it never gets discontinued. Fights grease and caked on food like no other
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Not as good as dawn in cleaning power but the price is cheaper so when your budget sucks, this is sufficient. We flip flop between the two for that reason. Still works still smells good.