BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Jaimoni H.
Gaston, SC
This is a generational thing. PalmOlive has been used I my family for years ! I'm sure I'll use it in my home when I start my own family. It's extremely affordable and it gets the job done.
Elsa G.
Fort pierce, FL
Mine and my whole families favorite dish soap. Great value and an even better price how can you go wrong with this product?! Pros: works great, does its job, smells good and price is right. Not disappointing at all. I would totally recommend this product!
Jeanna D.
great product affortable and nice size options. always on sale too or can find good deals on it at diffent stores. gentel on my nails and hands which is nice but also does the job needed on tough dishes and grease which is nice. i would recommendd to others
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
The original is my only choice. I love it's mild clean fragrance. It gets the clothes fresh smelling. It's a great value and I love the size of the small bottle and how it fits the hand .
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
i use Palmolive Ultra i use it all the time that what my mom use all the time when i was small.W always buy it in Walmart .It effective with all type of dishes and food,It has many pros good price could find it all the time.Yes i wold buy it all the time
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
My family had been using this dish soap brand since I can remember! It has always been sitting by our sink. It cuts through the toughest grease and grime. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Rachel M.
Palmolive always gets off the remains of whatever is left on our dishes in an instant! I never have to put much elbowgrease into scrubbing out pots and pans, which makes me a happy lady.
Megan H.
Conroe, TX
This works great for washing the dishes in our house and is well priced. My only complaint is it sometimes leaves a greasy residue on our baby bottles after we soak them in soapy water.
Brenda V.
South Gate, CA
This is the OG dish soap my mom would always buy this one it's not to pricey it's affordable and I don't have to buy it to often so it last it actually suds up with just a little bit and I like that. It smells really good too I like buying the orange one
Kat K.
Milwaukee, WI
It works great as soap but as far as getting off the thought stuck in grease I wouldn't use it. It is a decent price but also leaves your hand feeling like their is a residue on it. If you are looking just for soap you could buy this but, I would recommend using Dawn instead.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?