Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA

Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works decently well. It removes grease very well it's affordable and has a nice gentle scent. It's my second go to dish soap if my first choice isn't available. I would buy again.
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ

Cleans your dishes so well. Cleans your bathroom or floor well to. When cleaning in my house we put soap, if no soap it's not cleaned correctly and dish soap does the trick. You floor is sweaty clean like the dishes.
Karmen T.
Karmen T.

My whole family uses this brand. It's a good brand plus the price is good. Has really good scents as well. I buy them from heb or Walmart. We get like four at each time we go. It's a good product n gets the job done.
Willi-Susy E.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX

I like it super affordable but I have to use alooot more to get the dishes clean then with a more expensive brand but if your looking to save some money like I do sometimes I just buy cheap and try to be ok with it!!
Mia T.
Mia T.
Visalia , Ca

I love this soap! The smell the price the way it leaves your hands feeling after you use it. I bought a big size at Costco. I think everyone should give it a try. I love it. I think this will be my soap from now on!
Trisha D.
Trisha D.

It gets the job done when it comes to washing dishes. I'm not really sue if there's a big difference between this and other Palmolive dish soaps. I think it works the same and don't really such much of a difference.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

We use this all the time, it is a cleaning staple in our house. You can find it at most grocery stores. It does a great job of cleaning and cutting through grease. It doesn't have too strong of scent which is nice.
Tanesha R.
Tanesha R.

Absolutely LOVE this dish liquid. It doesn't dry out your hands like others and the scent it's great as well. It gets the job done for cleaning dishes and the price is cheap and efficient. I recommend this product.
Tonic M.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV

Have been using this for so many years. It has been the house hold dish soap since I can remember. It's smells good and cleans the dishes very well!! Makes them shiny and clean. Doesn't leave any thing behind! Fav!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX

The scent of the original formula is still my favorite. Fresh, clean and great cleaning power. Doesn't leave my hands dry after doing the dishes. Good price point, and I actually prefer it over store brand version.

Join Now