Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Dana H.
Dana H.

This soap just doesn't really work for me. I find the scent distasteful and it doesn't seem to lift oil and great as well as dawn does. I know the price point is great but it just doesn't seem worth it if it doesn't work.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Lafayette, IN

I love this original! Nothing works quite as well on my dishes. I get used to the scent of a dish soap. This smells like my childhood, doing dishes with my mom in the kitchen. For the price, you definitely can't beat it.
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Long Beach, CA

I grew up with my mother using this to wash dishes. And now I use it. It's is a great product and reasonable price. It works very good on grease and smells wonderful. Like I said I'm going to keep using it over and over.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

Great dish soap for a good price. It's one of my too picks when choosing a cheaper dish soap. They have other scents to choose from and are very inexpensive so great for those shopping on a budget and a great recommend.
Essence N.
Essence N.
Lindenwold, NJ

It's a great product my dishes never feel greasy after using this I always make my purchase at Walmart and get the biggest one they have it's affordable and the quality is amazing I would definitely recommend to others.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX

I love this dish soap I've been using it for as long as I can remember. I get mine from any of my local grocery stores it's super affordable and never disappointed. I will not be switching dish detergent any time soon.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

Best dish soap ever! Cleans very well, doesn't leave a residue. It makes a ton of suds with just a few drops of soap. A little goes a long way. It is a little drying to the hands though if you was your dishes by hand.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
san benito

very good dish washing soap can't complain gets all the tough nasty food out the dishes without any problems this is a product I use on an everyday use because with kids there is always dirty dishes it is low on price
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Cleans my dishes but leaves my hands dry. I've used other brands that don't do that. I might try another palmolive product to see if it was just this formula. The price was good but I'll need to wear gloves to use it.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish

Removes tough stains, but sometimes it takes a bit to soak in and do the work. I would buy a tougher soap and sponge if you have really heavy stains on your dishes often. OVerall, its a reliable product though.

Join Now