Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Krysta T.
Krysta T.
Caledon, On

Love Palmolive dish soap, after trying many different brands this is the one I always go back to as I feel like I can clean more dishes using a lot less soap than other brands. Love the smell of it too, and leaves my hands feeling great.
Tammy G.
Tammy G.

This soap is much to harsh for my skin. It requires that I wear gloves to wash the dishes. It handles normal dirty dishes fine but I do have to change the water for heavier jobs. I don't prefer to buy this product but will if in a pinch.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.

Palmolive dish soap original is not too bad. The price is pretty good. $2-3 and you can find coupons for these. However, my favorite is the oxy clean one. That one smells great and I don't have have strong aftershock smell on my dishes.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY

Can never go wrong with this original scent. Usually on sale and inexpensive. Gets the job done and since there's no scent, it won't irritate skin while washing. A small amount goes a wrong way. I will continue purchasing in the future.
Viviane I.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX

Gentle to your hands and tough on grease! It's a win win. I'd love to see smaller versions of this dishwasher because my sink is not that big and I like to change it from time to time but since the bottles are so big, it lasts forever!
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.

This stuff really works and smells good. It gives a truest clean feeling. I'll even use it on my hands sometimes to get oil and grease off of them. Definitely a great buy. This is the only dish soap I use and I will continue using it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Cuts through ANYTHING! Grease, oil - you name it. I can always rely on this dish soap to get through the toughest food marks. I don't have a dishwasher so my liquid dish soap really matters in my apartment. I will always use palmolive.
Gretel B.
Gretel B.
Spanish Fork, UT

I love the scent and it's great for removing grease. I have tried other brands but tend to go through them a lot quicker. It's a great product for the price, I would definitely recommend it. It comes in many different scents as well.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.

This is the 1 and only ! I will try so many but none of them compare ! It cleans all my dishes just right scrapes everything down to the end. The sent is perfect and no one has ever said anything is wrong with their plate or spoon :)
Becky P.
Becky P.
Durham, NC

This soap is a double edge sword! It gets the job done great but it dries your hands a lot! I love the smell and its effectiveness which is why I keep buying. Indefinitely use hand lotion after you're done washing your dishes though!

Join Now