Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
This soap is pretty good. You have to use a little extra if you are washing a dish that had bacon or sausage grease in it, but other than that awesome! Gets really foamy and soapy. Smells great too.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Huntington, WV
Affordable and effective. While it does get the job done, there have been times I've noticed residual soap. I bought this product for the excellent price. Overall it was adequate. I would recommend.
Tello L.
Tello L.
Reedley, CA
I love how this smells. It leaves my dishes super clean and it gets rid of every single stain. It's not tough on hands, as there are some fish liquids that make your hands look like you're peeling.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
I used this before. It's a good product too.. but my husband don't like the orange one.. he says he c don't like the smell of it. He'said very picky man. But for me this is good liquid dishwasher .
Asia N.
Asia N.
Really gets the tough stuff off of the dishes. I usually always wash my dishes by Hand without a dishwasher and this product doesn't dry my hands out. Excellent for dishes and I always repurchase.
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA
Depending on where you buy this it is worth the buy. I've found some places to seem have a more watered down version of the product. So just keep and eye out for they lighter colors and all that.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
For years our family has been using this brand only and it's our favorite ! Breaks down dood on pots pans and much more this is the only soap I reccomend plus your hands always feel smooth after
Edgylin R.
Edgylin R.
I really like this liquid soap. I use it for everything, no just my dish. It smells awesome but sometimes iI have to use a big quantity to get out the dirty. Even this I always buy it at Walmart
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
I love this dish soap! I use it because it's a powerful cleaner that keeps my hands soft. It also smells great. It is a little bit cheaper than some of the other brands, but works just as well.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Another wonderful dish soap, Palmolive is a go-to in my kitchen! I do not have a dishwasher and need reliable products for washing dishes. Palmolive gets the job done and I highly recommend it.