Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Anna T.
Anna T.
Bluff City

The dish liquid that my family and I have always used. It's a wonderful value for what they have and has no lasting scent which is a bonus. You can find it almost anywhere and I would recommend it to others all the time.
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

Palmolive dishwashing soap is just ok. Not my number one of choice because i always feel the neep to put more than 2 drops compared to other brands. This has a nice scent. It's not that good in taking greasy pans though
Pauline E.
Pauline E.
Fort McMurray, AB

It smells so good. This is our second household fave but sometimes it doesn't get all the greasiness when you'll use it on a really greasy pot or dishes. It's really affordable though and makes our dishes squeaky clean.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

Great dish soap for a good price. It's one of my too picks when choosing a cheaper dish soap. They have other scents to choose from and are very inexpensive so great for those shopping on a budget and a great recommend.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD

I hate washing the dishes but this product is great! It's always a great price and a little bit goes a long way. I bought mine at Walgreens. I know they have a lot of different scents but I always opt for the original.
Keasha M.
Keasha M.
The Colony, TX

Palmolive is the best dish soap I've tried and I'm a lifelong customer. My grandma and mom both recommended this stuff and I can see why they did - it definitely works better than anything else on the market. Love it!
Allyson T.
Allyson T.

This is my most used brand of dishdoap. I've been using it for years. I buy it in the giant bottles and refill a smaller bottle to keep in the kitchen. Fights grease well, smells lovely and suds are easily rinsed away
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Cleans my dishes but leaves my hands dry. I've used other brands that don't do that. I might try another palmolive product to see if it was just this formula. The price was good but I'll need to wear gloves to use it.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

Best dish soap ever! Cleans very well, doesn't leave a residue. It makes a ton of suds with just a few drops of soap. A little goes a long way. It is a little drying to the hands though if you was your dishes by hand.
Willi-Susy E.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX

I like it super affordable but I have to use alooot more to get the dishes clean then with a more expensive brand but if your looking to save some money like I do sometimes I just buy cheap and try to be ok with it!!

Join Now