Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sofia A.
Sofia A.

Smells great and keeps the dishes squeaky clean! You can buy this pretty much anywhere! Even Though the smell is great, its no the best for the hands! It leaves the hands feeling dry and in need to moisture
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milwaukee, WI

I absolutely love the original green palm olive. The smell reminds me of being a kid and washing my play toy kitchen outside. Its a smell that brings back great memories. I will never use another dish soap!
Brittiney D.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, Tx

Classic dish soap scent but gets the job done. I have been using Palmolive for years and always find myself going back to it when using something new. It's just simply the best at getting your dishes clean.
Ty F.
Ty F.

Works very well! My fiancé tends to leave just put his dishes in the sink and forgets about them. This dish soap really helps get the tough food that doesn't want to leave! I definitely recommend this soap!
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA

Classic dish washing soap and it's found like literally everywhere like the market, Costco, target just everywhere and it's thick and soapy and takes off the grime from the dishes really well so it's great
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Palmolive dish liquid soap it's a great product I have try other brands but I don't change Palmolive for any other .works perfectly,I but this product at target..I do recommend you to try it don't miss it.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Montclair , Nj

This will forever be my favorite dish liquid! The scent reminds me of when I used to visit my grandparents house because this was the only dish liquid they'd used! I swear by it, I don't use anything else.
Charca M.
Charca M.

This dishwashing liquid is amazing. It cleans off grease and particles from plates, cookwares and silverwares quickly. The scent is so fresh as well. It's not harsh on the skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Maurisa S.
Maurisa S.
Petersburg , Virginia

This is my go to when it come to washing dishes. I have used it all my life and would recommend it to a friend in a heart beat. The smell is also not very strong compared to other brands that i have used.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY

Its just okay nothing spectacular about it... It leaves the dishes clean and thats about it. I would recommend it to someone else if it's on sale. The scent is just alright, as I said nothing spectacular.

Join Now