Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Mia T.
Mia T.
Visalia , Ca

I love this soap! The smell the price the way it leaves your hands feeling after you use it. I bought a big size at Costco. I think everyone should give it a try. I love it. I think this will be my soap from now on!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX

The scent of the original formula is still my favorite. Fresh, clean and great cleaning power. Doesn't leave my hands dry after doing the dishes. Good price point, and I actually prefer it over store brand version.
Tonic M.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV

Have been using this for so many years. It has been the house hold dish soap since I can remember. It's smells good and cleans the dishes very well!! Makes them shiny and clean. Doesn't leave any thing behind! Fav!
Tanesha R.
Tanesha R.

Absolutely LOVE this dish liquid. It doesn't dry out your hands like others and the scent it's great as well. It gets the job done for cleaning dishes and the price is cheap and efficient. I recommend this product.
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles , CA

I love the original dish soap the smell is great really gets your dishes clean and your hands really soft the have various scents but the original does the most for mean and it's super affordable about $3 at Target
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

We use this all the time, it is a cleaning staple in our house. You can find it at most grocery stores. It does a great job of cleaning and cutting through grease. It doesn't have too strong of scent which is nice.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.

This is a staple and I always buy it when I go to the store. The bet dish detergent to get everything clean. Inexpensive and personally I like the smell. It can be a little drying on the hands but I still love it.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA

This is the only type of dishwasher soap I use now! It's an amazing value, you get a lot for the price. It smells pretty clean and is amazing when using. I always repurchase this and I definitely do recommend this
Lilly B.
Lilly B.
Brooklyn, NY

It cleans my dishes well and keeps a good smell as well! I like the smell of it , however, I think sometimes it is too strong becaUse I still smell it after finishing the dishes and completely washing the soap off
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Hollandale, MS

Great product. My go to use to always be gain but once I purchased this product for my local dollar General I feel in love. It was on sale and I had a coupon so I purchased it. Best purchase and my go to dish soap

Join Now