BY PALMOLIVE #49 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
Affordable and enjoyable scent while doing the dishes. I mix half soap and half water in a foam dispenser and the bottle lasts me a long time! Got mine at Target, great value compared to others
Rachel W.
Tempe, AZ
Gets the job done in one time. I don't have to soak my dishes for too long and I don't have to use so much soap for my dishes. I also noticed that when I use it I don't have to ruin my sponge by scrubbing so hard on dishes
Kymber N.
This dish soap is really good for the price. I bought mine at Walmart and it cuts through grease really easily and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all. It also has a nice smell. I would buy it again.
Paula R.
Jerome, ID
not very satified with this soap it washes dishes fine but leave my pots and pans smelling like burn soap when im cooking and some times my food has a werid odd taste i will never buy this soap again
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Sometimes, basic is best. I've always liked having Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid around for when I have to hand wash things. It still cuts grease and doesn't dry your hands like soap.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
This is the dish soap I always end up purchasing. I like the smell and it does a good job removing the grime and gunk on my dishes. It even does well on dishes that have been sitting over night.
Jaimoni H.
Gaston, SC
This is a generational thing. PalmOlive has been used I my family for years ! I'm sure I'll use it in my home when I start my own family. It's extremely affordable and it gets the job done.
May N.
I have been using Palmolive for about a year now and it has become 1 of my favorite dish soaps because they get all of the dirt off, even grease, which is amazing! The best part is that ur hands feel so soft and not dry like most of the dish soaps out there.
Maddie D.
Westfield, NY
I love the scent and effectiveness of this product. It leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized while cleaning my dishes perfectly. It is affordable and works great. I would
Definitely buy again and recommend to anyone
Elsa G.
Fort pierce, FL
Mine and my whole families favorite dish soap. Great value and an even better price how can you go wrong with this product?! Pros: works great, does its job, smells good and price is right. Not disappointing at all. I would totally recommend this product!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?